Speak Low When You Speak Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

"Women, lie back against the pillows. Partners, make sure they are comfortable. Now take a bit of the oil cupped in the palm of your hand and drizzle in slowly between your woman's breasts."

This was something else. The soles of her feet were pressed against Susan's thighs. Her own thighs were wide. Susan leaning close over her. The feel of the warm oil droplets pattering on her breasts. Her naked breasts mounded on her chest, her nipples growing tighter. Susan's blouse tickling her skin.

"You're going to get your blouse all oily," Emily whispered.

Susan face was a treasure. In one smooth motion her blouse was off. Round grapefruits with perky pink nips. A lavender blush tinted Susan's cheeks and chest all the way down to her navel.

"Show your woman you love her body. Reach up and smooth the sides of her neck. Stroke the neck muscles and help them relax. Reach around and let your finger gently dig into the muscles just below her skull. Tug at her earlobes and give them a gentle pinch. Massage the tight muscles of her jaw. Press around her mouth. Let her know how you feel about her with every touch. Always keep at least one hand on her skin."

Emily was in heaven. She let go of that fact that her good, dear friend was stroking her. She closed her eyes and gave in to the sensation. Every inch of her skin was coming alive. She peeked a glimpse of Susan's face hanging over her. Susan was so intent on what she was doing, her mouth sometimes open, sometimes her lower lip caught in her teeth.

"With your fingers tell her that her breasts are the most beautiful in the world."

Susan's oiled hands swept around the large mounds, caressing the firm flesh as though it were delicate pastry dough. Pale hands on Emily's cinnamon skin. Teasing. Never quite touching the nipples. Emily was getting restless. When would Susan stroke them? They ached for her touch. Everywhere else, oh that was wonderful, but when ...? She caught Susan's eye, knew she wasn't trying to tease; she didn't dare.

"Please," Emily whispered, "you can touch them."

Susan's eyes grew wide and wet. She mouthed a silent, "Okay."

Her slim fingers slid over the warm flesh. A touch, Another. A jolt went straight from her chest to her groin. She groaned and the fingers retreated.

"No, no, please don't stop." She touched Susan's hand. "Press. Hard."

Susan's mouth was pursed tight. Emily could tell that she was thinking about tasting those plump marshmallows.

"Please, you can pinch them. Please."

Now her fingers were bolder, tweaking and rubbing. Emily smiled. Susan's own nips were so tight they were pale at the tip and occasionally 'accidentally' brushing Emily's belly.. She could tell that Susan was feeling what she was feeling, those electric little aches right down into her vagina. Susan's breathing was growing harsh.

They both gave a little cry at the same moment and their eyes locked.

"Smooth your way down onto her belly. Gentle circles. This is the center of her being. And don't neglect the hips. Now slowly caress your way out her thighs. Help her release the tension there."

Susan's slim fingers were sliding out her thighs from hip to knee. Emily was painfully aware of the thickness of her flesh, but Susan seemed to be having fun pushing and kneading and coming awfully close to her fuzzy mound. This was beginning to feel a lot like sex.

"For many of you this will be a very arousing experience. That is fine. But be gentle with it. Partners, this is your chance to cherish your woman. You don't need to try to turn her on. Make sure this is about her and not about you. Let her get lost in the warmth of your touch."

Emily let herself relax.

"And now, the goal of our massage. The yoni, muladhara, the final and root chakra. Partners, lean back and admire this exotic flower, the goal of love, the portal from which all life arrives. Keep your hand on your woman, but don't touch this exotic bloom, yet. Women, know that you are beautiful, that every yoni, from those with delicate petals to those with elaborate folds and curves is a work of art. Be proud of your yoni. It is the center and root of your womanhood; yours to cherish for yourself, to give to one you love."

Emily and Susan caught each others' eyes.

Oh, My. Until then they had not been sure that this, this was the yoni, not just some fancy ancient Sanskrit word for an Indian ceremony. And what was a yoni massage? Emily asked Susan with her eyes if this was okay. Susan took a breath and gave a little nod. No turning back now.

"Partners, take the palm of your dominant hand and gently cup the yoni fingers upward. Resist the urge to stroke it. Just let your hand rest there, making a deep connection."

As Susan's hand settled on her vulva, Emily did her best to let go of any self-consciousness about this, her most private organ. Sometimes she was embarrassed by it. It was not a 'delicate flower'. Though she kept her bush trimmed to a tidy triangle, it puffed up like dark cotton candy. Her thick outer lips were a bit lighter than the rest of her skin, framing the meaty maroon inner lips. Her clit couldn't really hide, the column at the crest of her lips was thick and shiny and pushed out of the hair above. At the slightest provocation the impudent purple-pink bud peeked out. And within, oh, there all glistened a shocking coral pink, all too often, as now, weeping a bit with her own brew of clear liquor.

But if Susan was shocked by the sight of this exotic flower, she didn't let it show ...much. Her eyes were a little wider, a little wetter.

When she covered it with her hand, heel of her palm catching a little dampness from the opening below, fingers resting tenderly on the bud and its stiff little column, Emily had to resist the urge to lift her ass up and push, just a wee bit, so those fingers would press harder against her aching clit.

Let it go, let it go.

She didn't have to wait long, but it wasn't what she expected.

"Partners, take the large left or right outer lip, that plump pillow and squeeze it gently between your fingers. Make sure to get it all, from where it meets the clitoris at the top, to where it surrounds the opening at the bottom. Massage it well. Listen to your woman with your hands and your ears. She will tell you if you are doing it right. And when you have thoroughly massaged the labium on one side then continue with the other. If your woman becomes 'disturbed,' calm her with your hand as you began by covering her yoni."

Emily was definitely becoming disturbed, but she tried to calm herself and relax into the moment, follow the leading of Shari's voice asking her to cherish this deep connection to her own body, and this caring moment with her loved one. Only she had never been this close to Susan, or any woman before. Maybe she had never been this close to anyone before. It was all new. And if the feelings in her body were sort of familiar, the feelings in her heart and her brain were making her a little crazy. She wanted, she needed ....

Susan's calming hand was resting on her sex and she felt ... what, more relaxed and yet still hungry for more. She needed ....

"Now if your full attention has been given to the outer labia then why not begin to take care of the inner lips? These are more sensitive, more delicate and connected to the clitoris; so treat them respectfully. But your fingers are not feathers. Stroke, massage, tug a little. If you are working well they may thicken up, quite impressively in some. Enjoy this sight of the yoni coming into full bloom. Perhaps her natural moisture will remove all need for oil. Follow her lead; listen to her body, her breathing, the sounds she can't help making."

Emily was amused at Susan's face. She was so serious. Her ob-gyn wasn't this serious while probing her parts. It was a new sensation, feeling delicate fingertips knead that tender tissue. Emily definitely was moist, in fact it was getting slippery and sloppy down there and her inner lips were getting thick and puffy . and sensitive... And Shari was right, any small downward tug jiggled her clit and sent a tiny jolt up her vagina. Emily felt her belly flex hard.

"Whoa."

Susan's eyebrows were raised in a question. Emily smiled: this was fine. This was more than fine. Her belly was 'popping' regularly now. Her clit was fully out and she felt her lips stretching open.

Susan traced the tip of her finger in an oval around it all the rippling edges of Emily's inner lips, then brushed the tender skin within, the shiny surface, the chubby pucker where she peed. It was almost too much. Now Susan was tickling the tight bottom lip just below her opening, and back up again almost to her clit. Emily was going into little shakes but she didn't want Susan to stop. She nodded and Susan kept on going. Up and down, the flesh thickening, reddening and filling with warm blood under her fingers.

Emily had to let it happen, not a big one, but her hips thrusting up with the pleasure of it. She couldn't stop. Her mouth was loose and she heard a small melody of low moans from her own throat. She was not alone. A rumble and keening of women's voices were rising in chorus throughout the room; high-pitched and low, rough and smooth. Intoxicating. The sexiest sound she had ever heard.

"Women, celebrate the power of your most amazing organ. You have this ecstasy at your command. You can play it like the most extraordinary instrument. Yours is unique and its tune is yours alone. But as you have seen, you can share its wonders with one you love. Now pause for a moment. Partners, cup her yoni. Let her rest. She may not want to rest, but this is a good time to let her get in touch with all the feelings in her body."

Susan was cupping her yoni, high color in her cheeks; her nose and upper lip very damp. Very sexy. And everything Shari said was true. Emily was in no mood to relax. Her belly was still popping, and Susan's 'restful' fingers were pressing on her engorged clit, which was begging to get its share of the massage. Emily had to fight not to let her hand find its way there and start the path to release. She compromised by clamping her forearm against one hard nipple and letting her fingers take the other. But what was next? And would Susan do it? Would she know how Emily liked to be touched? Darwin never got it quite right, or knew when to stop.Thoughts of her man muddled her mind, but then ...

"Now partners, you should begin the massage of the deep yoni by gently touching the hollow of her outer vagina. If her lips are not open then spread them carefully, slowly. With one finger, your choice, find the opening. Begin the massage here. Don't go deep. This spot has its own set of nerves. Celebrate them for a bit. Resist the ancient urge to penetrate her. This is not fucking, to use the Anglo-Saxon word. This is a spiritual massage. Help her know herself."

Susan had not followed the instructions. She was still. Her face was a puzzle. She broke her touch with Emily and raised her palms in the old question gesture.

"Should I ...?" She turned her palms down.

"Should I stop ...?" Wordlessly.

Emily was aching for more. There was no question. She pressed her palms together in a 'please' gesture and blew Susan a little kiss.

Susan smiled and bent to her task. Now her long fingers with their pale nails were tracing the weeping edges of Emily's opening, resensitizing the lips that had been thoroughly touched, finding their way into the glistening coral hollow. Susan chose her long middle finger and dipped it into the little pool of honey. She began stirring it slowly on the delicate tissues, never deeper than the length of her fingernail.

Emily was enchanted. This was very sexy, but somehow also playful. Susan's face was a treasure, so intent on stirring this little pot, her lips open and wet, her unruly hair fluffy around her face, catching the glow of the lantern above. It was so good, and Emily was able to lean back and enjoy the tingle of it. But the feeling began to build and the need began to grow. More than once her hips, with minds of their own, pushed toward that hand, burying that slim finger deeper. Oh, please ...

"Now that you have 'primed the vestibule' you should reach in a little deeper. Again, this is not a thrust. You are stroking the special muscles in this wonderful channel. For some women this touch is familiar, very welcome. For others, who have not explored, or been explored, this is something new. For any virgins, be very slow and careful. No, you don't have to fear making her bleed. But be extra gentle. For a few there is discomfort or pain. If she says 'stop' stop. Follow her lead. Lube up if necessary. Take your time."

"Now, there are muscles all around, left, right, top, and bottom and they all deserve to be massaged. She may squeeze you with them if you are doing well. Start where you like, anywhere but the top. Let's save that for a bit."

A small chorus of sighs came from the other tents. And Emily realized that she was disappointed too. Her yoni was aching for that particular stroke.

"Soon, soon, girls. Be patient. You have other pleasures to enjoy first. The icing doesn't mean much without the cake. And you all like a healthy diet, right?"

Murmurs soon became 'ahs' and small moans as other partners began doing what Susan was now doing, stroking one side of that smooth inner canal, up, down, up, down, probing a little deeper, up and down, adding a little circle now and then.

Emily found herself humming deep in her belly as she concentrated on the good feeling there. It was good, but it wasn't quite right.

Oh, that was it, she needed more, a wider pressure. She wanted more ... fingers.

At first she couldn't get Susan's attention; her friend was so intent on her 'job,' bending low over Emily's open sex. Emily wiggled fingers in front of Susan's eyes; held up two. Susan nodded. Drew out her middle digit, now slick with Emily's honey. Her nostrils flared, and Emily could tell she was experiencing her unique scent. Was it okay? Sometimes she worried. But Susan took a deep breath, and Emily could tell from the way her friend's hips moved restlessly that this special perfume reached her, bothered her.

Susan placed her middle and index fingers together and slid them in. Yes! That was better. The feeling of being pushed apart was very good. And now the pressure. Not jamming her like Darwin usually did, but exploring with her fingertips, sometimes spreading her fingers apart so they rubbed both sides at once, taking plenty of time and now, now reaching in very deep so they bumped for a moment on her cervix and then pulling them out, oh so slowly, pressing firmly with a little up down until they were almost out, maybe were out and flicked her pisser for a moment. That made a nice tickle. And back in again, fast this time, a bit like a fuck, but then smoothing out those muscles on the other side.

Susan kept this up for quite a long while, long enough so it began to feel like a massage. Odd, being massaged on the inside, but really nice. A turn on, yes, but not like, "Oh Lord, I need to be fucked hard now." Still, it was building up a little more, a little more. Little knots she never knew she had got smoothed out. Her thighs relaxed and splayed wide open. Her hips tilted up to let more feeling in. She let her mouth go loose and felt her pussy lips open wider.

Then Susan turned her hand downward, reached in deep and firmly pulled her fingers forward.

"Oh God."

A mini orgasm and she felt a little gush. Emily felt every slippery inch, not just in the way her pussy pulsed and squeezed when this happened, but deep deep in her ass. She could feel her back door pucker and relax, squeeze and flutter open. Something ached deep in her backside. She had never let Darwin go there, well, maybe, yes, a tickle-touch on the way to other places. But this was a different melody but with the same tune she was feeling in her vagina. And it was getting too much as Susan stroked again and again. She was all marshy in there, and Susan's hand was making liquid sounds as it churned.

Susan pulled out and stroked the little patch at the bottom between her two openings. Time stopped. And then something hot released. She came again, but not like any she ever had before. It was deep in her womb and her guts and her ass and down her legs. It was hot and moved around and took her up and tight for a moment and then way way down and smooth and out.

She wasn't there, and then she slowly came back.

Susan sat with her head bowed and shoulders curved over Emily. She had felt that one up her arms and into her chest. She waited. Shari spoke.

"Have you discovered how magnificent your yoni is? Impressive, isn't it? Connected to everywhere you live. Some of you may have found this place before, alone, or with the help of your mate. Others are feeling it for the first time. Remember this feeling so you can come back here again. I keep my promises. This is worth the journey, right?"

A murmur of grateful voices echoed in the room.

"And now, now we move on to the crowning moment of this phase. Remember, partners, your job is not to 'get her off.' She will be aroused by what you are doing, if you do it the way she needs it. So pay attention. Your lady may just want to get up to a place of high buzz. She doesn't need to come the way a man does. Being there, feeling that high cresting wave and then riding it slowly down may be her style. Or she may need a very specific touch. She may need to do it herself; but women, try to help your partner help you. Imagine the joy of having someone who knows how to ring your bell as well as you do. Unless of course that is your private thing. Then encourage your partner to do something else. Have fun."

Emily was having fun. She hoped Susan was too. Emily realized that Susan had had fingers inside her the whole time that Shari was talking, fingers not quite still, stirring and churning gently. She looked up at Emily with a sweet and wistful smile.

"So warm and nice." She mouthed the words almost silently.

Emily returned her smile.

"You're welcome."

She was a bit sleepy, sort of in the mood for a shower or swim or nap or, ...no ...

Susan turned her hand upward. Pressed deep. Pulled forward. Shari was giving instructions but Susan seemed to be listening more to her own body, imagining the same touch inside herself.

Like the last time very slowly massaged forward pressing upward. A whole new set of nerves exploded. What the fuck? Shouldn't this be familiar? She had rubbed this territory with brush handles and cheap vibes and silver dildos and Darwin's fingers and Darwin's dick. But it hadn't ever felt like this. Good god, how was it different? Was it the thrill of forbidden fruit, female fingers? But her own had been in there.

Then she realized the difference. Susan was feeling her inside. She could tell that those fingertips were curious about the texture of her marvelous tissues. Susan's face had the glow of a fascinated kid discovering the world. She was trying different kinds of touch, too. Firm steady strokes. Still pressure. Fluttering tickles. After each different stroke she stopped and looked at Emily's face, gauging whether this one was especially good.

For Emily, they were all good. She was coming out of her skin, stroke by stroke, gasping, groaning, wordlessly begging.

She was by getting finger fucked as she never had been before by someone she never would have thought would do it. It was also a mind fuck as much as a body fuck. Shari spoke again.

"As you reach the g-spot, that small puffy pillow just back of her pubic bone, keep an eye on your woman's face. Watch her mouth. What touch is right? You probably want to curl your finger and tug it forward some. She will let you know, perhaps without making a sound."

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers