All Comments on 'Speakeasy'

by Nellskitchen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Judging by all the miserable

moaning lesbian rad fems, you might well be onto something here.

SueDanymSueDanymabout 3 years ago
Gifted author!

This story is a great showcase for the talents of Nellskitchen. No one is more gifted at dialogue and she does an amazing job of capturing the verbal cadence of female New Yorkers. Nell is also a talented wordsmith - "courteous indifference" is but one example. I do envy the way she really paints an entire picture - "he touched the tip of his pencil to his tongue." And, last but not least, she is wickedly funny and generally brilliant. This story is a very pointed reflection on where we may soon be headed as a society. Well done satire with a decidedly naughty fetish. Nell, you make me strive to be a better writer. XO, Sue (your devoted fan)

EvangellosEvangellosabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and I thought it was the perfect blend of humor, satire, eroticism, with some dark or sad undertones to it given the implications of the world that it inhabits.

I thought about something similar while joking around with my friends at a bar about a world run mad by feminism and that somehow it inevitably leads into femdom. It was pretty much the same except that male cum wasn't illegal per se, rather it was heavily regulated with men mostly kept in chastity and whatnot and only given release through a complex government process every couple of years. However, every social establishment like a restaurant or bar had its own group of males chained to a wall in the back providing the "drinks" through tubes and complex machinery. I imagined that instead of getting beer women drank semen on tap and they also had a selection of the different "races to choose from", while distant moaning could be heard while the bartenders filled glasses.

At the tables women ate cottage cheese, sliced cheese, or butter on their bread rolls except that it was actually highly processed cum to give the consistency of the dairy products. It was absolutely grotesque but somewhat erotic as well but my story, similar to yours, was to show the hypocritical nature of feminism while also showing some satire as well.

Anyway, the point is I found your story very entertaining and I look forward to reading more of your work and hoping this story or universe continues in some way.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What is this? Lmaoo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous