Special Delivery

Story Info
A Courier provides some premium service for a special client.
2.6k words
4.59
34.4k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped off the elevator, I had only two thoughts. Lexington Steele and a ride home.

I was thinking about the interracial pornography star because I had been working out for about a month but hadn't really seen or felt any significant changes.

I was thinking about the ride home because according to my wrist cuff watch, rush hour had started so I had, at best, a short window of time to drop off my last package of the day and sprint to a nearby subway station. Otherwise, every passenger car would be crowded to capacity.

I pulled the package from my courier bag and marched towards a door at the end of the hallway. I looked at the label and decided I wouldn't try tackling the long and foreign-looking last name by announcing myself. I just knocked on the door. I was thinking about putting the package back in my bag and saying it was a “No Answer”. My courier company wouldn't bother me much and I could just as easily drop it off Monday morning.

Instead I heard a loud curse and a blur threw open the door. I had, at best, a few moments to take in the tall feminine figure in a leotard and robe.

“What is it?” She snapped.

"Um, package delivery," I stumbled while looking at her.

My flustered response to her sudden appearance was due to her lycra-spandex onesie, covered in sweat with stains under her ample breasts and her armpits. Straining the material at her crotch was a sizable package.

To force my eyes away from her engorged erection, I reached into my courier bag, rooting around in the voluminous pockets and pulled out the delivery ticket for the call. I thrust the piece of paper at her like a crucifix in an old horror movie.

She peered suspiciously at it then at my delivery identification badge hanging around my neck. The six month old picture wore an expression even more bemused then the one currently on my face.

"You've lost weight," She commented bluntly, "I wasn't expecting this until tomorrow at the earliest."

"Well they're kind of a big client," I replied, "my bosses would definitely freak out if you had to wait too long."

No need for HER to know I had been THIS close to skipping out on her. I wasn't lying exactly; I considered it good customer service.

A hot fitness babe, especially a trans, was a surprise; a nice surprise but a still surprise. I mentally thanked the good Lord that I decided to stick with this last drop off.

"Well come on in, I need to sign for this and I'm sure as Hell not doing THAT until I know they sent me exactly what I asked for."

She turned on her heel and strode down the hallway allowing me to look at her ass in the onesie. Whatever favours her outfit was doing for her substantial package , it was also making her butt look equally awesome. I noticed more sweat stains marking the curve of her butt cheeks. I filed the sight away in my spank bank image gallery.

"Sorry I'm so informally dressed," she called over her shoulder, "I was just finishing up a workout."

She veered off the hallway to a kitchenette area and stopped by a fridge. Opening it, she reached inside.

"You want a drink while I open this thing?"

"Soft drinks if you got it, water if you don't,"

She tossed an ice cold can to me which I barely snatched out of the air. My eyes widened in shock at a familiar logo.

"I love this stuff, whenever I search for it online they say they don't sell it by the case or it's super expensive to ship."

"Well it's probably expensive to a delivery courier, no offense," she replied, "I have a little bit more disposable income, or more accurately I have FRIENDS who do."

I could almost feel the emphasis on the word friends.

Opening the package, she sorted through its contents which she did NOT reveal to me.

Popping the top off the cold drink, I took a long pull. I felt the combination of sugar and caffeine work it's magic on my tired body. I sighed contentedly.

"Nice, huh?" She asked with a smirk.

"I'd drip-feed this stuff if it were feasible," I replied, "but I probably shouldn't be having them that often."

"Why not if you like um?"

I'm trying to get into blacked dot com shape," I commented dryly, "I'm having a hard enough time sticking to my workout without adding a passion for energy drinks to the mix."

"Blacked dot com?" She asked, “isn't that the site with buff as fuck black guys banging hot white chicks?”

“It's my nickname for my workouts," I nodded, "I'm trying to get into shape so THAT'S my end goal."

"You do know that the guy in the video-" She started.

"-Doesn't actually look like the guy in the video." I finished, "still not a bad idea to pound out a few reps every now and then."

She stood with her hands on her hips. I honestly tried and failed spectacularly to stop my eyes from moving up and down her athletic form.

"I hope it's more than a few reps," She commented.

I listed my entire routine and she looked at me.

"I start at fifty and work my way up to one-twenty doing ten and twenty reps per set. Then I work my way back down to fifty."

"-By which time that fifty pounds feels like one-fifty," she replied, "Not bad kid, You're taking it seriously."

"Not as seriously as you, but I try."

"Honey, this is me relaxing, you should see my full-on workout."

"That would be awesome," said someone who sounded exactly like me but couldn't be me because that was WAY more bold and flirtatious then I'm capable of.

"Sorry ma'am," I mumbled, “I swear I'm usually NOT a creepy pervert.”

“You sure about that cause," She replied, "I've lost count of the amount of times you've checked out my twins or my package.”

My eyes followed her hand as it trailed down her front to casually caress her huge erection.

“Okay, I'm normally not a perverted Chaser.” I pleaded, “it's just I've got a few dozen fetishes and you're rocking like a half-dozen of them.”

"Do tell, obviously you like big tits." She chuckled, "and I saw you checking out my ass earlier."

"I'm a big fan of working out, sweat, smells and apparently I'm also something of a size queen," I explained, "damned if I know how THAT happened."

"You like looking at muscle girls, a little femdom stuff online?"

"Yeah, but nothing weird, I promise." I replied with a blush that was visible in my body language if not my face.

She reached out and groped my semi hard erection through my jeans.

"You like someone who knows what they want and pretty much just takes it, huh?"

I didn't trust myself to speak, I have a tendency of cracking wise when anxious or nervous and a hot-as-fuck trans groping my achingly swollen shaft while teasing me with living out every submissive fantasy I'd ever had was making me pretty damn anxious. So I just nodded.

She leaned closer, “I've been working out for a while, I'm probably covered in sweat.

I could smell her perspiration. There was a drop of sweat rolling down the hollow of her throat; almost begging me to capture it in my mouth with my tongue before it got lost in her cavernous boobs. Part of me longed to taste that salty jewel. Just the thought had my heart beating fast enough to send an uncomfortable amount of blood to my already stiff erection.

Her hard grip definitely helped with that last one.

"I KNOW what you want," she said softly with a smirk, "do you know what do you want?"

I did the fastest statistical analysis of my life, the chances of anything remotely close to this ever happening before versus the chances of it ever happening again.

Part of me already longed for her thickness. My eyes lingered on her lips, full and light pink, the sneer curling them only adding to their temptation. Surely I couldn't kiss her, not yet but to drop to my knees and inhale her shaft moments after meeting her also seemed wrong. But there was that drop of sweat.

I leaned in and kissed her throat, licking that tasty droplet of sweat of her skin.

"Good boy!" She moaned.

Her hand massaged and rubbed my erection like it was a purring cat. As for me, I ground my crotch into her hand.

Her fist tightened, not a lot, not enough to cause pain but it got my attention.

"Down!" She groaned.

I dropped to my knees. What had once seemed too forward was now perfect, exactly where I needed to be. Because it was what she wanted, ...what we both wanted.

I leaned forward, inhaling deeply, I scented the strong musk of sweat and exertion. The lump of her erection swelled beneath the tight confines of her leotard.

I opened my mouth and licked the throbbing mass. I felt it squirm under my tongue. I saw the head of the thing reaching towards the waistband of her bottoms.

"Yes," I moaned, "you taste awesome,...The sweat, the smell ...It's everything I dreamt about."

"You dream of sucking hot sweaty cock?" She groaned, pulling my face deeper into her crotch.

"Yes."

"You stroke that little boi-cock hoping for a real cock to serve don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am,"

"I've been wearing this while working out."

"I'm sorry mo…ma'am."

You had it right the FIRST time," my new friend moaned. Apparently I wasn't the only one with a fetish.

"I'm sorry Mommy,"

I felt her cock throb and pulse. I could feel it shudder and the area near the head of her shaft darkened.

"Jesus, you made me cum," she groaned, "you made Mommy cum in her pants. You know how long it's been since I shot a load in my own pants?"

I didn't answer, so busy licking and sucking on the material at her crotch that I could taste her cream though the lycra-spandex. I ran my hands up her firm thighs and curled my fingers in the tight material pulling it aside to let her shaft free, no not set free, unleashed like a raging beast hungry for more of my warm mouth and worshipful tongue.

Her erection, covered in a thin layer of cum and sweat, pulsed as my tongue worked up and down it's firm length.

"It tastes great." I moaned, covering it with licks and kisses. I could almost taste her beating pulse as my tongue moved over her vein.

She grabbed my head and forced her member into my mouth. I tightened my lips and started sucking on her erect shaft for all I was worth.

She began sighing and moaning as I gagged on her cock. She began pumping back and forth with her hips. Sliding her dick in and out of my mouth over and over. She would occasionally take it all out and shove it all the way back in as I wrapped my tongue around its stiffened length.

"Mmmm yeah, that's it boy, you love Mommy's fat dick in your mouth?"

I moaned out an affirmative.

"You're gonna be a perfect fucktoy? You're gonna drink all of Mommy's cum? You gonna swallow it all and beg for more?"

She began to pick up the pace. Her strong hands gripped my head and she was essentially skull fucking me, her huge balls hitting my chin continuously. My tongue reached out and slid around each orb, the turgid flesh loaded with another load of hit cream. I found myself thirsty for that load.

She began moaning, and somehow I knew she was gonna cum soon.

"Oh yeah! That's it baby! Keep sucking! Suck me dry, I'm about to pump you full of my seed! Momma's gonna fill you up!"

She erupted in my mouth, hot ropes pouring down my throat. She continued pumping her cock in my mouth as I swallowed her hot load. She smiled wolfishly as I gulped down the last of her cum, chasing the few drops that escaped by leaking around the sides of my mouth like a kid trying to get every drop of ice cream.

"Oh, yeah Baby!" She chuckled. "I WAS feeling backed up."

She slid her cock from my mouth leaving my lips chasing it like a baby searching for a mother's nipple. She stroked her shaft and blasted more creamy sauce across my face and into my mouth.

"I own you now," She gasped, "YOU'RE MINE," while cradling my face.

She pulled me to my feet and kissed me hard, drilling her tongue deep into my mouth.

"I can't believe a perfect little FuckToy like you just walked into my life."

"Technically I was just delivering a package." I replied sheepishly.

"Well you're going to be delivering a lot of stuff to me." She sighed, "now get out of here."

I blinked, "Of course Mommy, I'm sorry if I was too forward."

She snorted, "You misunderstand, if you hang around here any longer I'll be balls deep in that ass."

She ground her still surprisingly hard cock against my bottom.

"Thank you?" I replied, slightly surprised.

"Awww, don't you worry." She said confidently, "I'll fuck you soon enough but Mommy's little FuckToy needs to earn the pleasure of riding my cock."

She shoved me out the door, "For right now you and I are gonna do some training."

"Training?"

"Your little blacked dot com idea is amazing and by strange coincidence I happen to know there's a transsexual porn company looking to scratch that same itch."

"You want ME to be a porno star?"

"No I want you to be my workout buddy slash fuck-boy," she replied with a smirk, "we'll see what happens from there."

"You can't just randomly put someone in a porno, there's rules and stuff isn't there?"

"You can when you essentially run your own pornography channel."

She showed me the package I delivered. It was a shemale porno movie. In a small unnoticeable corner was a company logo I was familiar with only because I watch an astonishing amount of shemale and crossdresser pornography.

"Wait, you're a porno star?"

"More like talent wrangler," she waved dismissively, "right now I'm thinking of being your personal trainer slash work out buddy. We'll start first thing Monday."

She shoved another energy drink in my pocket and took my phone and held it close to her own before handing back to me.

I headed to the train station and was on my way home when her first sext messages arrived. Apparently the thought of all the things she wanted to do to me had her jerking off. Eventually she got tired of sexting and straight up called me. She described in vivid detail how she was pleasuring herself and demanded proof when I confessed I was sporting a tremendous erection. I've had zero desire to take or receive a dickpic before this but I sure as Hell took one that night. She rewarded my selfie slash dickpic in which you could see a passenger sitting obliviously behind me with another eruption which she gleefully photographed and sent to me. By the time I got home I was kind of needing to crank out a few reps myself.

*tbc*