Special Delivery

Story Info
One of our law firm delivery girls brings an envelope.
2.5k words
4.3
5.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the first story that I wrote -- in 2000. Like all of my work it's based on some combination of real people, actual events and sexual pleasure. Enjoy.

Special Delivery

The following happened during the early 1990s when I was a senior associate at Houston's largest law firm. I was working late on Friday afternoon, the usual attempt to get something done after a long lunch and trying to maximize effort to make partner. The office had emptied out on a nice fall afternoon, save for a few bodies who were trying to get something done by the end of the day. As I returned from the restroom at about 6:30, I could see no one else on my end of the floor.

After working for a few minutes, I heard a soft knock on my door frame. Looking up, I saw the new messenger, a girl who had been at the firm only a few weeks. With federal filings at the courthouse going until 5 (paper only in those days), it was not unusual to be served with motion papers early in the evening.

Everyone had noticed her as she had a certain sexuality about her. She was about five foot four, with light brown hair hanging straight onto her shoulders. Pouty lips on a round face, smooth light skin. She must have been all of twenty. She smiled and said she had a rush envelope for me.

As she walked over and handed it to me I smiled back and thanked her. As she turned to leave, twisting on her foot, she smiled again. I looked at her back. Her bra was stretching beneath the tight white fabric. It was a thin strap, clearly not strong enough for the breasts that I had admired on several occasions. I then looked at her ass. She had slightly narrow hips, and the youth of her figure was extremely attractive, creating a heart shape. I remembered that she worked in the afternoons and was glad to have this little thrill to start the weekend.

I returned to work, although my mind occasionally jumped back to the delivery girl's sweet behind. I was reabsorbed in my work at about 7 when there was a knock on the door. It was the delivery girl. She was carrying her purse and an envelope. She smiled and said, "There was just one more envelope before I went home, and I thought you might like this one sent by special delivery."

As she handed me the envelope, my eyes focused just beyond it on her breasts. They were large for her frame, and were outlined by her white blouse. Suggestions of nipples poked through the thin fabric. I opened the envelope, and was vaguely conscious that she had just closed my office door.

The envelope contained a sheet of paper. She had written on it in red ink: "Do you want to give me a return receipt?" Puzzled, I looked at her for a moment. She was leaning against the door, with a dreamy, fuck-me look in her eye.

I smiled, then said, "If you want a receipt I'll have to sign with something, would you help me find a pen, or at least something rigid to write with, back behind my desk."

As she walked around the desk, I stood up in front of her. I put my hands on her hips, feeling the fabric of her mid-thigh cotton skirt, and held her just inches away from my body. Her lips were parted, exhaling short breaths. "What kind of receipt do you want?"

"Make a suggestion," she replied.

"How about this," I said as I pressed my hands into her hips, feeling a panty line, and pulling her into me while bending down to bring my lips to her face. Her lips parted as they met mine, and then further as my tongue pushed into her mouth, past the tongue and meeting her tongue, twisting together. She responded by pressing her body against mine, pushing her pelvis against my rapidly hardening cock.

Delivery girl rubbed left to right, creating pleasure on my member, against me as we kissed. I put my hands down on the buns that I had admired, feeling their young firmness as I pressed her even harder into me. My hands traced her panty line from her waist around the curve of her cheeks, then cupping them and pulling them toward me.

We broke our kiss to catch our breath. As she pulled back a few inches, I could see her nipples straining at their fabric cover, attempting to break free. I knew my pants were in the same condition. My cock ached in its fullness, straining against the suit pants.

She began to pull her shirt out of the top of her skirt, releasing a button on the left side to ease her tugging. I could see the skin on her belly as she pulled at the blouse, fair and smooth. "That receipt was good for some mail, maybe that first delivery, but not this type of package," she said.

"I see, this second delivery is a special delivery, not rush, one that will take some time to unwrap. Let me help you with that." She started to pull up her shirt, so I reached down to her stomach, palming the smooth skin, and slipping my hands up underneath the shirt.

I reached up, pushing the blouse, my hands going up outside her breasts, feeling their fullness. As she pulled the white shirt up, her bra popped out, suddenly showing the thin fabric restraining the globes, hanging full. Nipples strained through the soft cotton, poking up and out on the peak.

My thumbs moved in, directly onto the point, rubbing them in a circular stroke, feeling their hardness. She pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor beside us. I bent over and raked her right nipple with my teeth. I heard her gasp with air as the nipple suddenly pushed further out as it hardened even more. My tongue flicked up across the point, and my mouth then sucked the pleasurable point into it. My saliva soaked into the cotton, causing it to mold onto the point, showing the areola's darkness next to her skin.

I kissed my way across the fabric, down into the cleft, across the bottom and up the left breast. Again I raked my teeth across the hard point, then soaked the nipple with my saliva as I suckled the gland. I reached behind her and found the clasp. Pulling it apart, her breasts fell forward slightly, pressing into my face. She pulled her shoulders together and I drew the bra off them, bringing it forward and tossing it aside. Unimpeded, I returned to her right nipple, now exposed, glistening and hard.

Her low, guttural moan filled my ears. As my mouth enjoyed her breasts, my hands reached down the back of her thighs, feeling the toned muscle rigid and tense. I reached the bottom of the skirt just above her knees and felt warm flesh, naked to the touch. Releasing her breast, I raised my head back to her lips, at the same time bringing my hands up the smooth back of her thighs. Our mouths pressed together, as my hands began to massage the softness of her cheeks, rubbing the panty into her ass, pulling her hips forward onto my cock.

She broke free, and said, "I can't take this any more." Her right hand reached for my belt as her left hand cupped my member. Tugging at the belt, it opened and her hands began to unhook and unbutton.

As she strained on the unfamiliar hooks, I reached out with my right hand and popped the next button on her skirt. It sagged and I could see the top of her dark blue panties. I popped the third button and the skirt fell to the ground, revealing the tight hips.

She kicked her skirt away, kneeling in front of me. With that she pulled down the zipper, and my member fell forward through the fly on my boxers, pushing out toward her. "So you wanted something long to write with, I think I'll start here," she said, grinning and looking up at me.

She pulled the pants down, then lifted my boxer waistband up, letting my cock fall free. "Now I've got you where I want you," she said. Her tongue reached out, toward the rounded end of my penis.

Drops of semen had begun to seep out, forming a pool on the tip. Her tongue flicked out at the pool, wiping it off and leaving a wet glean across the head. Her mouth then came down over the top, drawing my cock in, running her tongue around the edge. She put her hand around the base, lifting it away from my balls, and began a slow, rhythmic jerk up the shaft. Her mouth went further, opening wide, and I felt her tongue slide down the underside of my cock. The tip reached the back of her mouth, pressing slightly against her. She pulled back, taking only the head, sucking and slurping as my juices mixed with her saliva. Her jerking continued, regular and gentle.

After a few minutes my load began to rise, and I felt my balls pull tight in the scrotum against the base of my dick. "I've had about all I can take of that," I said, "so you better get ready to swallow this."

She squealed and began to suck harder on the head. I could feel my cock grow in her mouth even more as its fullness was reached. Reaching that critical point of no return, I felt the muscle twitch, once, twice. She clamped down on my cock, jerking in time with the twitches, pulling the juices out, swallowing my load. My cock continued its shooting as she drank in the fluid. Finally starting to come down, she held it and continues to slurp and swallow.

She finally released it from her mouth, glistening and shiny, a drop of come still on the tip. She smiled up at me and said, "what a load, I thought I was going to choke."

Her nipples looked rock hard. There was a dark spot on the front of her panties. "That was nice, I need to thank you for that," I said as I took her hand and pulled the delivery girl to her feet.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. My hands went around her waist and pulled the hot flesh into my chest. I toyed with the waistline of her panties, running my fingers up and down the curve of her ass. "Any ideas," she asked coyly.

"I think its time to return the favor." I told her.

Silently I leaned her against my desk, our lips locked together. My hand slid along the dark blue cotton front of her panties, around the round of her hip and down, one finger inserted against her flesh. I pulled back and looked her in the eyes, seeing a dreamy, vacant stare in anticipation of where the hands were going.

My fingers continued down, finding the first maidenhair. I gently lifted the front of the cotton, pushing my fingers until they touched, and let air cool her moisture. The fingers resumed their march, now coming into contact with moist hair, and then running over the swollen lips of her womanhood. She gasped as my finger probed the outside of her lips, then rubbed around the start of her vee, sliding easily on the moist skin.

Waiting no longer, I withdrew my fingers and pulled down the waist of her knickers. She kicked them off and I told her to sit on the edge of the desk. Grabbing my chair, I placed it between her legs.

She lay back across the papers. From my angle between her legs her breasts looked enormous, full and taut. She reached out and began to massage her nipples, pulling them up and away from the breast.

With that I turned to the task at hand. I began to lick the inside of her thighs and scope out my target. Her pussy lips were slightly parted, glistening with a sheen from her juices. A nice patch of light brown hair spilled around the top of her slit. I reached up with my thumb and began to massage the vee of her outer lips, pulling them aside to reveal her pink, swollen clit.

Her body began to writhe, arching her back and pushing the pussy toward me. My left hand reached up and probed her cunt, rubbing the inner lips. I kissed my way up the smooth inner thigh, smelling the musk. It was fresh and light, like only a young woman's can be.

I dove into her cunt, pushing my tongue onto her clit, swirling it around my mouth. I licked up and down over the clit, tasting the sweet juice. My hands held her hips down as she bucked and swayed with pleasure. It was all I could do to hold her onto the desk. Juices covered my face as I held her pussy against me, devouring the tasty treat, lapping all I could.

Again I concentrated on her clit, and she responded by bucking hard, spasming and pushing more juice out of her cunt. She groaned and spasmed, coming with a great cry. I wiped some of the juice on my face off on her thighs and looked up to her face, with eyes closed and a big smile.

I stood up, and her legs drew together around my hips. She looked up. My cock was hard again, pointing up to the sky. "Please fuck me," she said, "fuck me now and fuck me hard."

I reached down and rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit. She skooched down the desk, trying to impale my member with her lips. I felt another orgasm on the way, so I leaned forward and pushed my dick into her. It slid into the hole, feeling the pressure from both sides as it shoved aside the tightness.

She brought her legs around me and I hit bottom. We thrashed as one for minutes, pushing and thrusting our pelvises together. I flicked my hands across her nipples as she grasped the desk edge for leverage. Her back arched as her pleasure grew.

After a few minutes I could feel that familiar feeling rising up in my balls, and I let loose another load. As my cock spurted deep inside her, she cried out, "I can feel your cock shooting, you're making me cum." She held her back in the arch, crying with pleasure through closed eyes. Her pussy contracted and released my cock time and again as she reached her peak.

As the last spasms of my orgasm ran their course, she slumped back on the desk, limp and spent. As she did that my cock fell out of her pussy, also spent. I stepped back and feeling my chair, sat down. She raised herself onto her elbows and looked down across her flesh into my eyes. Her cunt had white flecks on the outside, her nipples were still rock hard. She said, "Receipt received."

With my concentration shot, I offered her a ride home. She accepted and it was the start of a long night.