Special Delivery Ch. 05

Story Info
Sophie finally gets in on the action.
2.7k words
4.84
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05 - Sophie finally joins the fun

The next few weeks slipped by in a blur. Maya was a fast learner and quickly picked up the various different chores and tasks that I needed her to help me with. This gave me some extra time to focus on planning the extension to the cottage and I had already taken delivery of the first batch of materials.

As with all new relationships, the initial furious burst of sex calmed down once we learned each other's bodies a bit. But Maya's sex-drive remained high and we were still finding new and interesting ways to pleasure each other.

At first, I'd been asking her about how her sessions were going with Sophie. But Maya made it clear that any progress was going to take time and that my constant enquiries were not going to make things move any faster. So, after a couple of weeks, I forgot all about it and just considered Maya's visits to Sophie twice a week to be part of our routine.

Speaking of Sophie, our relationship went from strength to strength too. We spent a lot more evenings together during the week and we were both pretty loved-up with each other.

Perhaps most surprisingly, there hadn't been any hint of jealousy from anyone. Sophie would often walk in on Maya and me having sex and showed no sign at all of the green-eyed monster. More often or not, she'd join in with some dirty-talk or even help one of us to get off with her hands or mouth.

Looking back, I guess there were signs that Sophie was starting to get more turned-on when she took part in our threesomes (maybe two-and a-half-somes would be a better name for them!). I'm pretty sure there were a few times where she was grinding her crotch against Maya's leg or even moaning a little in pleasure. But, normally, when that was going on, I'd have other things on my mind -- like Maya's luscious body bouncing on my cock. So it was never obvious enough that I paid it much mind.

I'd also never seen Sophie naked. Which I guess could have been weird. But, like everything else in our odd world, it just kinda worked.

The days were getting longer and spring was fully in effect. I was making good use of the extra daylight to work on the extension. The foundations and wooden frame were now up and I was admiring my hard day's work when Maya called to me. "Don't forget we're going to Sophie's for dinner".

"I'm coming in now to shower" I replied. I hadn't forgotten but it was later than I intended so I was going to have to rush to get cleaned up and changed before we went out.

Maya was wrapped in a towel, her hair wet, when I jumped into the shower. By the time I'd washed and dried myself, Maya's hair was dry and she was applying the finishing touches to her sparse make-up. Maya always looked beautiful but she liked to dress up specially for meals with Sophie. I guess it was a nice excuse for her to wear one of her seemingly infinite selections of cocktail dresses.

We walked hand in hand to Sophie's house and she greeted us warmly as ever, with a hug and a kiss on the lips for Maya and a longer, deeper kiss for me.

As we chatted, I noticed that something seemed to be bothering Sophie. She was quieter than usual and seemed to be fidgeting a lot, which wasn't like her. She wasn't the type to keep her troubles bottled up though, so I figured she'd tell me if something was wrong.

As usual, it was my job to do the cooking so I left the ladies to chat while I prepared the food. Tonight was beef Stroganoff, one of Sophie's favourites.

After we'd eaten, Sophie insisted it was her turn to clean up. So I whisked Maya away to the comfort of the sofa.

"Does Sophie seem like she's acting a bit odd to you?" I asked her quietly so as to make sure Sophie wouldn't hear us from the other room.

"Don't worry about it. She's fine." Maya reassured me. "Hey, do you remember the first time we sat here together?"

Her abrupt change of subject caught me off guard. "Err, yeah, how could I forget?"

Maya faced me, kneeling astride my lap. Her short dress riding up enough that I caught a flash of red lace from between her legs as her firm ass perched on my thighs.

She leaned in for a steamy kiss. "I'll never forget that moment when you first fucked me. I'm so happy, Mark. I couldn't have wished for things to work out any better." She was holding my face in her hands and gazing intently into my eyes. The depth of feeling I saw there was staggering.

The sound of Sophie clearing her throat snapped me out of it. "I hope I'm not disturbing the two of you".

I went to look past Maya but she held my face still for a moment, whispering to me. "Whatever happens next, go gently with her. Don't try too hard to make anything happen. Let her go at her own pace."

"What are you..." I had no idea what she was talking about. But, at that moment, she released my face and rolled off me, revealing a sight that I will never forget. Sophie was standing a few feet away wearing a sheer babydoll that displayed her stunning curves in all their glory.

Having never seen more of her body than the occasional glance of cleavage, the impact was stunning. She was much curvier than Maya with full breasts, topped with perky nipples that were clearly visible through the translucent fabric. Despite their impressive size, they were still firm and surprisingly high on her chest.

She also had wider hips than Maya, a perfect match to the curves of her top half. It was a classic hourglass figure, and she looked like a wet-dream on legs.

"It seems like I'm not the only one capable of depriving Mark of his powers of speech" Maya remarked slyly.

"It seems that way" Sophie agreed. "I'll take that as a sign of approval then?"

"Jesus, Sophie!" I managed to say. "You look, amazing."

"Don't sound so surprised!" She said, with mock outrage.

"I mean, I'm not surprised that you look great, more that you're giving me this view. What's the special occasion?"

For the first time, Sophie seemed to lose a bit of her confidence. "Well, my, err, lessons with Maya have been going well and I figured... I mean, we kinda thought that it might be time to try..." She nodded towards my obviously bulging crotch. "Erm, you know?"

"Oh my God, you're so cute when you get all embarrassed! Come here and kiss me you lovely lump of lady!"

My stupid turn of phrase got a smile out of her and she took up the place straddling my thighs that Maya had just vacated. She leaned in for a steamy kiss, which neither of us was in a rush to finish. It went on for quite some time and Sophie was starting to pant a little each time our mouths broke apart.

Soon, she was moaning against my mouth. I couldn't believe how much she seemed to be getting turned on just from our kissing, but I decided that expressing my surprise would risk breaking the spell and making her feel self-conscious. That didn't seem like a good idea when we were on such a roll, so I just went with it and enjoyed exploring her lips with my own.

At some point, I felt a strange movement coming from between Sophie's legs. Sneaking a quick peek, I saw a very Maya-shaped hand firmly rubbing Sophie's pussy from behind. Well, that explained why she was getting so worked up.

Since Sophie had shown a penchant for talking dirty, I decided to turn the tables on her and give her a taste of her own medicine.

"Is naughty Maya rubbing your pussy, honey?" I breathed into her ear as I slid my lips away from hers and down the side of her neck.

"Uh, huh" She replied

"Is she getting you worked up for me?"

"Yeah, she really is. We've been practising, and she's -- shit -- getting really good at touching me. Or maybe I'm just getting better at being -- urgh -- touched. She -- God damn -- made me cum for the first time ever the other day." Sophie managed to grunt out. Talking was obviously getting hard for her.

"Really? How did that feel?"

"Soooo, good. I made her do it a second time straight after."

I could help but laugh. "Haha, she certainly has skills, I'll give her that."

I felt Maya shift positions and heard movements behind Sophie.

"What's she doing now Sophie?" I asked. Still nuzzling and kissing her neck.

"Oh! She's pulling my panties to the side. I think she's going to finger me properly. Oh fuck!"

"Describe it to me Soph, tell me what she's doing to you."

"She's -- urgh -- rubbing her fingers round the outside of my pussy."

"Is she getting her fingers all wet in your juices?"

"Oh my God, yeah. I feel so slippery and wet down there. I don't think I've ever been this turned on before."

"Why do you think she's getting her fingers all wet, Sophie? What do you think she's going to do next?"

"I think -- oh -- she's going to slide a finger into me"

"Would you like that Sophie?"

"Yesss,"

At that point Maya grabbed one of my hands and pulled it down between Sophie's legs. I got the hint and gently started exploring Sophie's pussy.

She moaned into my shoulder when she felt my fingers join up with Maya's in exploring her folds. She was certainly wet, as she'd described and I was enjoying learning the feel of her most intimate parts.

"Unngh!" She choked out, which I presumed was the point Maya slid a finger into her. "Oh, Mark. This feels so good. Both of you playing with me at the same time. It feels so hot."

Maya's free hand set to work on my belt and fly. I realised what she wanted and helped her with my spare hand. It was impossible to fully pull down my clothes without moving Sophie off my lap and I don't think any of us wanted to stop what we were doing for that. But, with a bit of squirming, we managed to get my cock out and free.

Maya, using her fingers in Sophie's pussy to manoeuvre her, managed to line her up with my rock-hard member. Then with her other hand holding me in place, she slipped her fingers out of Sophie and pushed her hips down. Before anyone had a chance to think about the significance of the occasion, I was balls-deep in my girlfriend for the first time.

Sophie was sitting more upright now, both arms around my neck. She held my gaze, eyes width with shock.

"You OK?" I asked gently concerned that she was regretting it.

"Yeah, I'm good" She whispered. "It's just different"

"Than fingers?" I asked, confused. "I'm not your first though, right?"

"No, no. I know what cock feels like. I meant that it's never felt like this before. Good, I mean. It's never felt good before".

"Thanks, I think?"

Before things could get too awkward, Maya came to the rescue again by rubbing Sophie's clit.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good. I'm gonna try fucking you a bit if that's OK?"

"Do whatever feels nice." I was trying to be unselfish and let Sophie explore her new-found sexuality. But the truth was that her tight pussy was already taking a toll on my over-excited cock and I wasn't at all confident I'd last very long.

Sophie began gently rocking her hips. Just feeling how it felt to gently stir her snatch with my dick. Evidently, it felt pretty damn fine. That's if her moans and gasps were anything to go by. I'm sure Maya's skilful fingers on her clit were helping too.

As she got more comfortable, she started sliding up and down a little. Pulling my cock a little way out of her and back in again.

"Damn, Sophie, that feels great. I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to hold on if you keep doing that."

"Don't wait for me." She panted between gasps. "I don't know if I can cum or not so don't hold back."

I really wanted to make her cum for our first time, but I knew it was a process and didn't want to put any pressure on her by trying to make her feel like she had to climax. So I decided to roll with it.

"Sure thing, you're the boss." Then I had a worrying thought. "I'm not wearing protection, is that OK?"

"I went on the pill as soon as Maya started my lessons. I figured I'd be prepared. Now, stop fretting and enjoy!"

With that, she started really riding me, It felt amazing. Her hot, curvy body was jiggling in all the right places while she bounce up and down on my cock.

Maya was still working her magic on Sophie's clit so I just laid back and enjoyed the feel and sight of being thoroughly fucked.

Sophie was breathing raggedly, but how much of this was from pleasure and how much from the vigorous work she was doing was hard to say.

Before long, I felt my balls pulling in tight and the beginnings of a huge orgasm start to build.

Maya's face appeared over Sophie's shoulder and she cupped Sophie's breast with one hand, the other still between her legs. She whispered something in Sophie's ear as the sight of the two hot women pushed me over the edge and I spurted a massive wad of hot seed into Sophie.

Her eyes went wide and her whole body went rigid as she, too, was gripped by a substantial climax.

We both kept twitching for a while and Maya lowered Sophie's head to my shoulder so she could safely collapse against me while she got her breath back.

I stroked Sophie's back as her breathing gradually calmed to a steady cadence.

"You good?" I whispered into her shoulders

"I'm so, good." She sounded content and tired.

After a while, Sophie sat up reluctantly. "I guess I'd better go and clean myself up before I start dribbling all over the sofa."

"Let me help with that" Maya chimed in.

The practically pushed Sophie off me, so that she was lying on her back. She followed up by diving between her legs, gently lapping up our combined juices as they started leaking out of Sophie.

In order to reach, she was lying over my lap with her bum conveniently within reach.

Knowing Maya, I had to assume she was massively turned on from our display and I figured it was only fair that she got a little relief too.

So I reach around and slid my hand up her inner thighs. She spread her legs to give me better access and I could feel her heat radiating from her panty-clad snatch.

She started moaning into Sophie's pussy as my hand explored her mons. I figured this wasn't the time to take it slow so I pushed her panties aside and fingered her properly.

By now, I was pretty familiar with how to make Maya cum with my fingers and she was even more turned on than usual. So It wasn't long before I could feel her starting to tense up in anticipation of her impending orgasm.

She was still working her tongue between Sophie's legs. For her part, Sophie was watching us through half-closed eyes as she enjoyed the treatment she was getting. She also seemed to realise that Maya's orgasm was close. Stoking the other woman's hair, she encouraged her: "Cum for us Maya!"

She was more than happy to oblige, her whole body going rigid as one of her trademark massive climaxes thundered through her.

When it subsided, we all collapsed into a tired but very satisfied meat-heap.

At some point, someone produced a light sheet and pulled it over us to keep us from getting a chill and we dozed together.