Special Gift From Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers

Unable to wait another second, the teenager quickly kicked off her shoes and began to follow the trail of petals. It led upstairs and took her to her room. The door was fully open and the red trail led inside. However, there appeared to be a second trail, of white petals, leading out from her bedroom and deeper into the hall. Curious, Nicole still understood the message and peered into her own room to finish following the red trail.

Aside from the dim light of the candles, nothing appeared really out of place or changed in her room. But as her eyes followed the red petals to completion, she found they ended right at the foot of her bed, which she hardly ever used herself anymore. At first she merely glossed over the scene, but on a second look she noticed a small lump lying atop her mattress, hard to notice in the dim light.

Coming closer she finally recognized it as a package, in fact a present! Nicole had been so caught up on her mother she'd almost forgotten what the occasion was. Fortunately it seemed her mother had decided to lead her to her first gift of the night, but hopefully far from the last. The present itself was smallish, a flat rectangle, and was loosely wrapped in red tissue wrap and all tied up in a black ribbon. It appeared flimsy, Nicole guessed it was likely a shirt or some other sort of clothing.

As Nicole reached for the package she noticed a white notecard stuck under the ribbon, which she swiftly retrieved. Forgoing the 'Happy Birthday' she normally would've expected to find the card said simply "Wear Me." Now more curious than ever, Nicole happily picked up the package and delicately untied the ribbon before peeling away the thin tissue paper.

The paper fell away to reveal a neatly folded bundle of incredibly soft cloth which the girl eagerly unfolded and held up to the light. It turned out to be a sheer silken robe, deep red in color and hemmed in black trimming. Immediately the card's order took on a much more erotic tone in her mind. Nicole knew exactly what her mother wanted.

This game had proven fun at the start, but now Nicole's excitement was really starting to grow beyond her control. Gently setting the robe down for the moment, Nicole swiftly set about stripping out of the other clothing she'd been stuck in all day. She briefly wondered if she should take the time to shower, but she couldn't bring herself to put things off any longer than she had to.

Shamelessly nude, Nicole quickly took up the robe again, at first just deeply appreciating the texture as the silk glided through her fingers. Quickly remembering her priority, the girl wrapped the robe around herself, the fabric easily sliding over her body. The feel of the silk on her bare skin was heavenly, perhaps the next best thing to feeling her mother's skin against her own.

Nicole went to observe herself in her mirror. She noticed a sash around the waist to help cinch the robe shut; she tied it loosely. The robe looked exquisite on her, hanging delicately from her body in some spots and hugging deliciously tight at the right areas. The bottom hem only barely came to the tops of her thighs, and even walking would likely expose at least a little of her butt. With the belt tied, a very generous neckline was still left, exposing her torso clear down to the waist and just barely covering over the peak of her breasts.

The girl admired herself for a short while, just relishing in the sultry feel of the silk and how unbelievably sexy it made her look and feel. But eventually her thoughts, as always, returned to her mother, wondering what she'd look like if she were wearing a similar piece. Nicole then realized there was a good chance she'd get to see that after all.

With that thought in mind Nicole could not withhold herself any longer, and eagerly turned back to the door. She was quickly reminded of the second trail of white flower petals, which lead her out of her room and down to the other end of the hall.

The trail ended, as she could've expected, at the door to her mother's bedroom, fully closed. She paused before the entry and took a deep breath, now really realizing how anxious she felt. She could feel her heart pounding and her body felt like it was starting to burn, but it wasn't necessarily a bad feeling. She was as excited as she was nervous, but it helped her to think that her mother was going to be taking care of her; this game so far had proven that Abby was ready and willing to take their relationship to its' fullest. All she needed to do was go through the door.

As her fingers just barely trembled, Nicole took hold of the doorknob and gently pushed her way into the room. "Uhhh, Mom? I'm home." She nervously announced as more of the room came into view. Like the rest of the house it was only dimly lit by candles, and it took a moment for her eyes to adjust and actually find anything.

"Welcome home sweetie." But her mother's soft voice quickly broke through the darkness, even that enough to start to set Nicole at ease.

Only after that did Nicole finally spot her mother, leisurely sitting back at the foot of their bed. As Abby started to stand Nicole's mind nearly went blank as she took in her mother. As she'd hoped, Abby was similarly dressed in a very reveling robe, only colored purple in lieu of her own red.

"I've been waiting all day for you to get back. It's a very important day after all, so I've been preparing everything to make sure we can really celebrate properly." Abby's voice was very low, and practically dripping with sensual undertones. Nicole had never heard her mother talk like this before. This was way beyond teasing, this was real seduction.

"I see you already found your first present. I hope you like it, but I have plenty more gifts for you to open up tonight." As she spoke, Abby began to slowly approach her daughter.

Nicole was totally captivated as her mother came into some better light. Her robe only just covered enough of her body to drive Nicole wild with the thought of what it was still hiding. She walked with long, winding strides, sashaying her hips and practically wiggling her chest, like she was daring her own breasts to slip past their silken confinements. In the half-shadows her expression was wild yet focused, deliberately tempting, suggesting everything the mature woman had planned for her.

"Nineteen already. My sweet little girl grown over the years right before my eyes, and I still feel like it all happened in a day. But today you're not my little girl anymore. Today you're officially an adult. And tonight you'll officially be a woman, too." Abby's voice grew even bolder as she stepped up to Nicole, just barely an arms' width away now.

Abby had certainly accepted taking a leading role, and a good thing too as Nicole was still too stunned to play up her usual confidant persona. This was a side of her mother she'd never seen before, or even imagined to such an extent. To be sure, Nicole had always known her mother to be beautiful, incredibly sexy, someone she wanted to engage in carnally with. But this was the first time her mother had ever flaunted her own sex appeal. Every word and move Abby made was meant to send shivers down Nicole's spine, and it was working a little too well.

Finally Abby made it right up to Nicole's face. The girl's eyes were wide as a doe's, but even as her mother maintained her deviously seductive gaze, she cast an air of serenity around her. Abby snaked one of her arms back to hook around her daughter's neck. At the same time she raised her other hand to delicately cup Nicole's cheek, forcing her to look deeply into her eyes. Abby could practically feel her girl's pulsing heartbeat, she seemed so nervous, so sweet.

"Happy birthday Nicky." Once those few whispers escaped her breath, Abby pulled Nicole in for a deep kiss.

Nicole felt her anxiety shatter the instant her mother's warm tongue slipped past her lips, and eagerly embraced the wet intruder with her own. The girl moaned deeply as she wantonly kissed her mother, completely unrestrained and far more than ready to savor every pleasure that could be experienced between their bodies.

Once the feeling returned to her hands, Nicole was eagerly rubbing them across every inch of her mother she could reach. They first went to her back, just so Nicole could press her as tight as possible. Soon, though, her hands roamed lower. One stayed on the high curve of Abby's deliciously plump but firm ass, relishing in the split feeling of the silk robe delicately covering the tempting flesh just beneath. The other strayed just below the hem of the robe, eagerly exploring the smooth, bare skin of Abby's thigh. Nicole was split on which sensation she enjoyed more.

Nicole fully lost herself, and could've remained that way for hours, but Abby had far more plans that she knew her daughter would love. Pulling her own hands back, Abby broke their kiss, as both of their tongues stretched out to let their touch linger as long as possible. She pushed lightly on Nicole's arms so she could actually take a few steps away from her daughter. The girl's reluctance and disappointment was clear on her face, but Abby shortly let her next intentions show, and that quickly appeased her daughter.

At first confused, Nicole immediately understood her mother's intentions. One of Abby's hands went to the fold of her robe, just over the breast, as her other slowly released the knot of her sash. It was clear her mother needed a moment to ready herself, but with less hesitation than Nicole might've expected, Abby quickly pulled the robe open and allowed it to drop around her feet.

If Nicole was stunned before, she was totally captivated now. She had never actually seen her mother naked before, nor had her mother seen her (after she'd grown up), as Abby had been adamant that there were certain lines that couldn't be crossed before she was an adult. Now, finally, her mother had bared herself totally and unashamed before her own daughter. Nicole spent her time taking in every last detail, and decided that by the end of the night she would ingrain a perfect memory of her mother's body, one she'd never forget.

Abby did her best to maintain her composure, she'd been mentally preparing herself for the last week, but there was definitely still some embarrassment. It didn't help that Nicole had remained totally silent while she stared at her nude body.

"Well... this is me... my body..." Abby, despite trying to retain her confidence, still faltered under the unrelenting gaze of her daughter.

To her surprise, Nicole then closed her eyes and shook her head, as though she was disagreeing, but she was still smiling. Without warning, and without a hint of hesitation, Nicole undid her own sash and pulled apart her robe. Even Abby could not have prepared for the sheer shock she felt, her daughter was absolutely ravishing, and here she was happily displaying herself for her mother's approval. Still, as breathtaking as her body was it would be Nicole's words that truly surprised Abby.

"No Mom, this body..." Nicole began, gesturing to herself, "... is yours." Abby was at first uncertain how to take that, but before she could respond, Nicole came rushing towards her.

"And now this body..." Nicole displayed a shocking burst of speed as she grabbed at her mother. Abby could only barely muffle out a shock before Nicole wrenched her into her arms and forced their mouths together.

Abby released a muffled squeal in shock and quickly growing pleasure while her daughter savagely toyed with her tongue. Her daughter's hands went to take a tight grip on her ass, and she forced her to straddle the younger girl's legs, entwining their bodies tightly together.

Only briefly did Nicole's hands leave her body, jolting upwards and taking a hold of Abby's face. Nicole pulled her mother's face away, but just barely, just so she could look deep into her eyes.

"...this body's mine!" Nicole's voice matched her eyes, desperate, eager, wild.

Not wasting another second Nicole pulled her mother back into a searing kiss as her hands resumed their exploration of the so long forbidden flesh. At first Abby went totally weak at her daughter's frantic ministrations. Nicole's went wild in stroking and groping her mother's body, eager to personally know every inch of skin.

The girl's hands passionately squeezed and played with Abby's ass, savoring the sheer supple softness and tactile pleasure. She forcefully molded their chests together, eagerly stroking her delicate nipples across the smooth surface of her mother's skin and just relishing the feel of Abby's perfect tits crushing against her own body like a pair of pillows.

In a rough jolt, Nicole suddenly broke the kiss while seemingly taking an even tighter grip on her mother's body, eliciting a surprised grunt from Abby. To be sure, Abby herself was fully caught up in the passion of the moment, but the look she saw in her daughter's eyes still shocked her. Nicole looked positively wild, possessed, and completely unrestrained.

Unable to keep her mouth off the sweet flesh at her disposal, Nicole dove into her mother's neck and began to fiercely suck on the silky skin there. Abby could only groan in heightening arousal.

Nicole continued to plant a series of tight kisses all over her mother's neck and upper chest. All the while she continued to squeeze and grip whatever part of Abby's body her hands happened to find. Despite her own plans, Abby could do little under her daughter's manipulation except continue to hold her body deathly close.

Nicole continued to move lower, dragging her tongue now past Abby's collar bone and over the generous swell of her breast until finally her lips brushed against the sensitive nub. Abby gasped again as she felt her daughter seal her mouth over her erect nipple and start to obsessively roll her tongue around it.

As the girl lost herself suckling at her mother's tit, her hands moved again. One went to the back of Abby's thigh, pulling tightly at it, almost as if wishing to raise the woman up onto herself, but at least succeeding in keeping Abby clinging tightly to her body. Her other hand she couldn't keep from reaching up and taking a hold of her mother's other breast, eagerly palming the soft and pliant flesh, way more than she could keep in her hand at once.

Abby was quickly losing more and more of her strength. She didn't expect this level of fanatic eagerness on her daughter's part. It was almost like Nicole was worshipping her body, pouring out every ounce of pent up love and lust she'd held in over the last year. To have her suckling at her breast again was especially arousing, like they were completely rekindling their mother-daughter relationship in the best possible way.

As good as it felt, Abby realized she was about to lose control of the situation, and she had too much planned for the night to simply lose it right then and there. After all, it was Nicole's birthday, Abby should be the one making her feel good.

Forcefully, Abby took hold of her daughter and pulled her off of her tit, standing her perfectly upright in the process. Nicole had been so absorbed in loving her mom's boobs that the sudden separation caused her to space out for a moment, enough of a moment for Abby to reassert control.

Before she could resist, Abby spun her daughter around so she was holding the girl from behind. Abby was sure to keep her grip firm to ensure her daughter's cooperation, yet gentle to keep her happy. The mother found one of her hands coming to rest on her daughter's blossoming chest, affectionately kneading the swelling flesh and letting Abby finally begin to explore her daughter's young body. Her other hand she kept low on the girl's tummy, delicately caressing the smooth skin in a soothing, motherly manner. To further pacify her daughter Abby pressed her lips against Nicole's neck, returning the favor and the hickey she'd already received.

"Oh Goddess, Mom..." Nicole gasped and groaned lowly as her mother tenderly caressed her.

Abby was happy to see her daughter finally calming down and letting her take the lead. She wanted Nicole to experience every possible pleasure this night, have absolutely no lingering desires or regrets by the end, so Abby needed to make sure she properly guided the younger girl. The mom continued to delicately stroke and fondle Nicole's body. Her hand easily toyed with her daughter's supple breast, just applying a slight bit of pressure as she slowly rolled the nipple between her knuckles. Her other hand continued to trace little circles all around the girl's belly, but ever so slowly moved lower and lower towards her waistline.

"Shhh, there you go baby. Isn't this nice." Abby spoke softly into her daughter's ear, simply encouraging her to relax and let mommy do all the work.

Nicole groaned softly, but her sensuous breathing was becoming more and more labored as she realized that her mother's hand was slowly creeping lower over her body. Abby realized this as well, she was nearly in contact with her daughter's pussy, her most delicate and most taboo part. They were finally ready to leap over the point of no return. But that was okay, Abby wanted this, and she knew how badly her daughter wanted it.

Abby continued to coo gently into her daughter's ear as her fingers finally traced past her waist. Finally, with the most delicate touch she could managed, Abby traced her finger, just once, along the outer lips of Nicole's pussy. Even at just that little bit, Nicole moaned wildly, trying to thrust her hips out and force more contact from her mom's fingers.

"Fuck Mom, please do it! I can't wait anymore!" Nicole pleaded for her mother to give her that sensation again.

Not really meaning to tease her so much, Abby quickly acceded to her daughter's demand and began to trace her fingers up and down the girl's soft slit. Nicole's mind went blank at the so long-awaited touch of her mother. Her body went completely tense, and she could do nothing but wail a series of unending moans.

Abby was very delicate with her. Her fingertips just barely peeked past the swollen folds of her outer most lips, continuously tracing up and down, back and forth across her tender flesh. Nicole was left a sultry mess, her mother's touch was so incredibly good, but it was too delicate, just arousing her further and further but always feeling like she needed more. It was beautifully agonizing.

Abby moved her upper arms totally across her daughter's torso to keep her from bucking free, still while delicately plying at her neck with her mouth. Her daughter was practically leaking lubricant now, helping her fingers to glide even more smoothly through her young pussy. Eventually, on one upward curve she elicited a sharper squeal from Nicole. Abby quickly realized her clitoris had become fully exposed, and she'd accidently bumped it. The mother couldn't help smirking; her baby was close to her first climax, meaning she could continue on to the next level.

"Does that feel good sweetie? Do you like what mommy is doing for you?" The mother teased Nicole as she started to brush a little more directly against her swelling clit.

"Ahhhhhh, Mommy... I... I'm gonna cum..." Nicole exclaimed, her breath ragged as her mother sent her higher and higher into unbearable pleasure. She was so close, just needed a little more.

However, before she could reach that threshold, Nicole's legs suddenly started to weaken, wobbling noticeably as she struggled to stay on her feet. Fortunately, Abby noticed this immediately, and quickly stopped teasing her so she could get a complete grip around her daughter, helping to support her. Nicole was bent over forward, and probably would've fallen if not for her mother holding her back. Still, the only thing she could focus on was the orgasm that was now escaping her. She was so desperate, Nicole couldn't help but whine, extremely frustrated that her mother had stopped.

HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers