Special Gift From Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coy mother quickly took her daughter up in another passionate kiss, but just as Nicole released her first moan Abby forcefully separated from the girl, leaving her standing rather confused as the mother merely smiled and winked before turning back to the counter.

"But now that we're awake we really should eat some breakfast. So be a good girl and let me finish." Abby spoke with in the sort of sweet yet absolute voice that only a mother could have.

"I think I'd much rather just skip to 'dessert.'" Nicole spoke in a mild daze as she touched her recently moistened lips, still trying to shake off the shock of the disconnection.

"I think you'll earn your 'dessert' when you come up with a better line. Now sit young lady, you'll need your energy for the rest of the day." Abby spoke giddily at her daughter's expense, and despite her impatience the younger girl did have a seat at the table.

It didn't take long for Abby to finish, and soon the two ladies were practically wolfing down their meals, due in part to hunger from the night before but also in eager anticipation of the day to come. They ate silently, but spent the meal constantly throwing amorous glances to one another, occasionally running a foot out along the other's leg. They finished quickly and Abby haphazardly put the dishes in the sink, knowing that could wait.

Nicole stood by the door for the one agonizing minute her mother worked, but as soon as the mature woman turned back to her she beamed with a rejuvenated smile and held out her hand. Abby smiled back and took her little girl's hand in her own. Their fingers intertwined as they both began to make their way back upstairs.

"So what should we do now?" Nicole asked playfully, knowing there was only a small sliver of choices they really had to pick from.

"I was thinking we should wash up first, maybe a quick shower followed with a nice, hot bath. After that I thought a massage might be a nice treat, and I picked up some scented oils. After that I figured we'd just see where the day takes us." Abby spoke as confidently as a mother should, similarly knowing that however the day went they would always wind up in the same place.

"Hmmm. Sounds good to me." Nicole hummed happily, feeling safe in knowing she was now and would always be under her mother's attentive care. Her excitement hadn't abated from last night, but there was no rush now. They had the whole weekend free to explore one another and fully come to understand the woman they each considered their true soulmate.

Hand in hand, the sinful mother and daughter walked through their happy home. They relished in utter delight at the fact that even after this purely unrestrained weekend, the women would continue to love one another as Nicole continued to grow into her adulthood. Nicky could almost cry, knowing now that nothing would ever come between her and the love of her life, her own mother Abby. This was her life now, this was their life now, and the incestuous family would enjoy one another without shame or reservation from now on and for the rest of their days.