Special Gift From Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

Abby understood, but she needed to think of her daughter's safety first. And truth be told, she had actually planned on leaving Nicole lingering on the edge a bit anyway. She still had a plan to ensure that Nicole's first orgasm would be utterly unforgettable.

"Easy baby. Come on, let's go to the bed." Abby spoke gently, trying to calm her daughter from her frustration.

No longer at risk of collapse, Nicole had little choice but to let her mother guide her over to their large bed. Her mother was extremely careful as she sat her down right on the edge. Her pussy was still enflamed, and just the feeling of the sheets against her dripping snatch was enough to send another flare and exacerbate her need to cum.

Abby noticed how much her daughter was still squirming, knew how badly she needed to cum now. Abby crawled onto the bed alongside her daughter and helped to drag Nicole back until she was lying right in the center of the soft mattress. Taking the girl by the shoulders she gently pushed her daughter back down completely, encouraging her to relax with her serene, motherly gaze. She did seem a little calmer, but she was still breathing hard, and her eyes betrayed her desperation.

"Sorry for that baby, but I'm not gonna make you wait any more."

Not wanting to keep her baby girl in blissful torment any longer, Abby snaked her way down towards the foot of the bed until she was kneeling at Nicole's feet. The girl watched as her mother moved like a predator, first pulling her legs apart and then hungrily crawling in between them. Nicole's breath caught in her throat as she finally realized her mother was about to taste her pussy for the first time.

Her girl was silent save for her breathing as Abby pulled her face right up to her daughter's open cunt. Nicole's arousal from earlier was still blatantly obvious, never having reached the satisfaction she craved. Abby breathed deeply as the heady aroma completely saturated the air around her. This was the scent of her daughter in heat, and it was really starting to drive her wild too.

Abby began by hooking her arms under the girl's legs and raising them over her shoulders, giving her completely unrestrained access. Finally the mother broke the dam and dove in, her mouth open wide as she tenderly clamped down onto her daughter's dripping pussy.

Nicole shrieked wildly as her mother's soft lips made contact. And as Nicole was lost in a frenzy, Abby entered a trance as she finally came to savor the taste of her daughter's budding flower. Her tongue immediately stretched back into the tight yet waiting cavity, eagerly exploring every sticky and warm crevasse she could reach. She mumbled lightly as her lips slid and glid against her daughter's lips in a wholly new style of kiss.

Nicole was lost in an ecstasy she never could've prepared for. Not knowing at all what she should or could do, her hands curled viciously into the sheets of her bed as her thighs squeezed tight around her mother's head, trapping her in place. Abby didn't mind, or hardly even notice.

She kept herself steady with a firm grip around her daughter's thighs, keeping her from bucking enough that she might toss Abby off. And all the while she never relented in licking through every fold and corner of Nicole's cunt. She ground her lips up and down along the slit, easily sliding through thanks to her daughter's copious lubricant. The deeper and longer her tongue stirred the more violently she felt her daughter's muscles contract. Nicole could only cry out incoherently at this point, but Abby could tell that her orgasm was right in front of them.

Knowing just how to end things off, Abby pushed upwards on Nicole slightly so her butt was raised a bit off the sheets. With this angle Abby removed her mouth for only a moment she could bring herself to the very top of Nicole's slit. Before her daughter could really even sense her lack of presence, Abby clamped down tightly on the girl's clit, sucking as hard as her daughter had on her nipple.

Nicole went absolutely berserk at the feeling, far more than she'd ever dreamt and far too much for her to handle. Between her mother's violent sucking and her tongue mercilessly lashing around the tender bud, the girl's nerves didn't stand a chance.

"GODDESS MOM! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUUUMMMM..."

Nicole shrieked louder than ever before as a thunderous climax crashed through her body. Raw electricity coursed through every nerve ending, pleasure unlike anything she'd felt, and infinitely better than anything she'd experienced on her own. And all the while Abby kept her mouth tightly sealed against her daughter's spasming cunt, keeping her grounded while she continued to lap through her velvety folds, heightening her pleasure though the entire ordeal.

After what seemed like hours Nicole's body finally started to settle, as little aftershocks coursed through her, dwindling in severity every time. Abby knew when enough was enough, and as Nicole's thrashing started to subside, she removed her mouth from the poor girl's overworked slit and leant back on her heels, observing her handiwork.

Nicole looked like she'd just run a marathon. She lay totally flat across the bed, breathing heavy but otherwise still, except for a few couple twitches below the waist. Sweat beaded on her forehead and her hair was wildly fanned around her on the bed. Her face was a picture of overwhelming satisfaction as she stared up dreamily at the ceiling.

Abby smiled warmly at the sight. Her daughter's first real orgasm and she had been the one to grace her with it. And from her point of view, she did a damn good job of it too. For the moment, Abby was content to simply watch her daughter bask in the glow of such extreme pleasure as her body came back down to earth. Idly, the mother licked her lips, realizing that her face was now covered in a generous amount of lubricant. While her daughter recovered she wiped up her face, quite enjoying the flavor Nicky had left her with.

As she continued to watch her daughter recover, transfixed by the erotic beauty lying just before her, Abby finally started to feel her own lust starting to become unbearable. She was certainly happy to have served her daughter, but insofar she'd not had her own chance to be relieved, and now with her daughter's fresh taste on her lips her arousal was becoming just too much to hold.

Even as she was still breathing hard, Nicole's eyes immediately snapped to her mother once she noticed the state the poor woman was in. Her face was totally flushed and the look in her eyes was like a desperate hunger. Abby was rocking her body back and forth very slightly, and Nicole didn't even think the woman had realized when her hand had started to sneak down towards her own pussy.

"Oh Mom... Goddess that was amazing!..." Nicole finally managed to breathlessly sigh out.

"Th-That's so good to hear sw-sweetie..." Abby herself barely managed to answer, becoming more and more restless with need.

Her finger was now starting to tease along her own slit, making it harder still to keep her composure. As Nicole's senses returned she felt her own desire for the sexy woman return twofold, a desire to make her mother feel just as good.

"But now it looks like you really need me to return the favor." The girl said, some of her more playful nature finally starting to return. Abby could only nod her agreement and bite her lip desperately, her need for stimulation now overwhelming.

"In that case, how about you scooch on up here and have a seat. It's my turn to take care of you."

Her daughter's meaning was obvious, and it took the last bit of Abby's willpower for her to crawl up towards the head of the bed, and her daughter. All the mother's anxiety and apprehension was completely gone now, buried totally beneath the immense need to cum. So without a hint of embarrassment, Abby quickly tuned herself around to face the foot of the bed, and the carefully straddled her daughter's face.

Nicole stared in wonder as Abby's bare pussy finally came directly into view, almost giddy now as she finally had the chance to truly make love to her mother. As the mature woman slowly lowered herself, the girl took a tight hold of her soft thighs, helping to guide the woman down gently.

Abby gasped sharply as soon as she felt Nicole's tongue reach out to take a long lap of her. The woman had never been tongued before, and the sensation was so much different than simply playing with her fingers.

From the moment she could taste her mother's tender slit Nicole was lost in a trance. She slid her tongue indelicately through every inch of Abby she could reach, digging far and deep to savor her mother's warmth. Nicole pulled her mother further down until her lips were pressed firmly into the woman's pussy.

Abby moaned wantonly as her daughter enthusiastically ate her out. It was only very recently when she'd realized just how pent up she'd become herself, and now that she and Nicole were finally making love the experience was so much greater than what she could have guessed.

"Oh yes Goddess, baby! That feels so fucking good, don't stop!"

Abby wailed as her daughter continued to lick and kiss at her mound. She'd always considered herself the far more restrained of the couple, but now it was like a savage side had utterly taken over her. She didn't feel the need to maintain any sort of dignity or restraint, she was just an animal that needed her mate to fuck her good, nor did it matter a lick that her mate was her own daughter.

As her ecstasy heightened from riding Nicole's face, Abby soon found her hands feeling rather empty and restless. Leaning forwards slightly, Abby began to lean some of her weight atop her daughter's torso. Almost automatically her hands took a hold of Nicole's slightly heaving tits, greedily caressing the soft flesh. Even muffled as she was, Abby could still hear (or perhaps feel) her daughter sigh in arousal as she manipulated her body.

As Abby approached further and further towards her climax she was losing even more control of her own body. Subconsciously she began to grind her cunt over Nicole's face, adding to the friction she desperately needed. But even as she continued to moan and whine, completely lost in the hazy bliss of her daughter's tongue, by some chance she took a conscious notice of her daughter. She could see Nicole's body start to squirm, her hips wiggling and legs closed tight and rubbing together. It looked like her baby was starting to feel her own needful arousal again.

Abby knew immediately what to do and didn't hesitate to act. The sultry woman gracefully bent forward over the younger girl's body, Nicole merely following the few inches unwittingly, blindly committed to loving her pussy. The second time did not weigh so importantly on Abby's mind, as soon as she had laid herself across her daughter's body she craned her head down to once again engulf her sweet lips.

Nicole bucked when she felt her mom's tongue caress her again, momentarily stopping her own work to take stock of the new situation. But even as her mind worked to picture the wonderful tangle she now found herself in, her body quickly resumed the act, her lust far too strong to leave more than a second's pause.

The mother and daughter eagerly locked into the sinful sixty-nine. As Nicole was still extremely sensitive she had to work twice as hard on her mother just to make sure she didn't lose it and stop completely. The younger girl found her hands digging possessively into the supple swell of Abby's ass and thigh's, almost more to keep herself steady than to keep her mother grounded. Her thighs pressed tightly around her mother's head, desperate to keep the woman nestled firmly into her aching slit. She pressed her face demandingly into the mature woman's cunt, her nose and chin rubbing and digging into every centimeter that her tongue couldn't reach.

Abby definitely noticed the new ferocity her daughter attacked her with, and that certainly made things more difficult for her. But even as the feral ecstasy continued to dominate her body the mother managed to remain committed to her own task, whether that meant she could focus or not. Even as Nicole strained to stimulate every nerve in her increasingly sensitive pussy Abby continued to confidently lick into her daughter's dripping channel, her own tempo slowly increasing to mirror Nicky's.

The duo of incestuous lovers lost themselves in their carnal joy, each finding the rhythm they needed as they continued to love one another's cunts, Nicole recklessly engulfing her mother's pussy and Abby assertively manipulating her daughter's. Cries of joy escaped only as muffled breaths as they continued their sole devotion to eating each other out, and only continued to increase in intensity as both women neared their inevitable orgasms.

Finally neither girl could restrain themselves anymore, and the ecstasy completely overwhelmed them. Nicole came ever so slightly first, her legs locking around Abby's head like a delightful vice. In an act of desperation Nicole locked her lips directly around her mother's clit and sucked violently, and even the fanatical moans of euphoria echoing out from her helped to electrify Abby's most sensitive part.

That bit of devotion was all the more Abby herself needed, and after a very long build up the immoral mother finally exploded in her own cataclysmic climax. Unlike her daughter the mother couldn't keep her focus any longer, letting loose a long and passionate wail as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her slit quivered strenuously as years of built-up lust released itself, along with a copious amount of femcum that splashed across Nicole's still writhing face.

Mother and daughter shuddered, moaned and writhed together as their synchronous orgasms cascaded throughout their bodies, vivifying and inflaming every inch of their lascivious flesh. Both ladies clung desperately to their lover as the last waves of sinful bliss echoed through their nerves. The minutes gradually ticked by slower and slower as the last vestiges of ecstasy slowly died down, until finally it left both females strewn atop one another, quite worn down.

Nicole's body was settling now, tired, but no longer locked in an overpowering sensation. And as the energetic buzz of orgasm died down she was left with an extremely satisfied feeling, as well as the remaining comfort of her mother's tender body still laying on top of her. Abby felt a similar sense of contentment flow into her to replace the hot-blooded lust she'd just burned up. Her fingers slowly danced along the smooth welcoming skin of her daughter's thighs and she could feel Nicole still playfully (though weakly) pinching and caressing her own butt.

With some effort, Abby managed to lift herself up from her daughter just long enough to spin around on the bed, her face falling right in front of her daughter's. The two lovely women lay side by side, their faces just inches apart, smiling dreamily at one another.

"Hi..." Nicole breathed out, exhaustion still tinging her voice.

"Hmmm, Hi baby..." Abby replied in her sultry-motherly tone.

Nicole openly admired her mother's now almost glistening form. She weakly reached out a hand to tenderly stroke over the skin of her mother's arm. In a playful response, Abby stuck her leg forward to rub against her daughter's. The women coyly stroked each other weakly, but still remained just quietly smiling at one another, each still so satisfied by the pleasure they'd received.

Within a few minutes, Nicole got just enough energy to nudge herself closer to the more mature woman. Abby was plenty happy to open her arms and invite her daughter in, and Nicole quickly snuggled right up to her. The daughter buried her face into the comforting swell of her mother's chest, face resting right above her warm and pillowy boobs. Their legs intertwined slowly, sensually interlocking them together. Abby held her Nicole close to her, as her beloved little girl, and as the lover she couldn't get enough of. Each female groaned and cooed delicately, indulging in the feel of their naked lover pressed against them, their warm skin sharing a thousand little kisses all over.

The minutes ticked by slowly, but as far as either lady cared they had all the time in the world to enjoy one another now. Slowly their energy returned, just enough for each to make a few more coquettish acts.

Abby kept one hand tangled in her daughter's luxurious hair, sensually stroking down over the locks and on to tickle the back of her neck. Her other hand teased along the silky skin of her back and side.

Nicole clung tightly to her mother like a small cub would to a lioness. She lost herself nuzzling her face into her mother's far too comfortable chest. Every so often she would hum happily and place a soft kiss against the woman's glossy skin. As the minutes ticked by those kisses became more frequent, sucking tenderly on the flesh to leave little rosy marks.

The room filled with the small sounds of playful teasing and sighs of comfort as Abby and Nicole continued to toy flirtatiously with one another. Their legs still danced, squirmed and squeezed one another in pure enjoyment of the perfect female form before them.

Nicole especially seemed to be gaining her energy faster, not to a great extent, but still slightly more than Abby. She slid higher on her mother's body, her ripe, young tits molding exquisitely with her mother's more developed set. She continued to place sensual kisses up along Abby's neck and along the base of her jaw, drawing more happy coos from the woman. Her hands trailed slowly along the curve of her naked back, though they definitely loved to spend longer moments clutching at her plushy butt cheeks.

"Hmmmm... I hope you're enjoying your present, sweetie." Abby spoke slowly, breathing right against her daughter's hair.

Nicole had to take a few moments before pausing her lush attack on the woman's neck. "Soooo, sooo much mom. Hmmm..." She stopped, sucking temptingly on the skin beneath her. "...I'm absolutely loving this..."

The girl then made a bit of a further push, bringing her head up fully alongside her mother's. "...it's everything I wanted..." She ghosted right into Abby's ear as a hand went to the woman's shoulder, pushing her flatter against the mattress so the girl could lean over her slightly.

"...and so much more..." Nicole groaned out as she brought her face above Abby's. The two lovers stared deeply into one another's eyes, watching as exhaustion was slowly replaced by renewed desire, seeing the deep love held by one another. The younger girl closed the small gap and placed a long, soft kiss on her mother's lips. She dragged the velvety skin of her mouth over Abby's bottom lip, pulling it back with a soft pop as she drew back to look at the lovely woman one last time.

"...Goddess, I love you so badly..." Nicole purred down at her mother, pure affection etched onto her face. Abby smiled up in the serene yet sultry way that Nicole was growing to love. "I love you too Nicky. You're everything to me." The younger girl nearly felt tears threatening to loose themselves as she felt such overwhelming passion for her mother well up in her. So before she could lose control of herself Nicole thrust her face back down into Abby's, forcing the older woman into a deep, searing kiss.

The two insatiable women made out with a ravenous passion, hot tongues sucking wolfishly on one another, moist lips slithering together in a dizzying display. The mother and daughter couple totally lost themselves in their immoral kiss, mouths locked together as they continued to stroke and fondle each other's nubile bodies, unsure of whether it was minutes or hours passing them by as they happily devoured one another.

But at some point Abby did manage to remember the last significant surprise she had in store for her daughter. It was no small effort to push Nicole back to her side, due mostly to the girl's single-minded enthusiasm as well as her own reluctance to leave such an enjoyable position.

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers