Special Gift From Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole groaned as she felt her own head forced back to the comforter before the warmth of her mother's lips was pried away from her. She opened her eyes groggily only to see her mother gazing back at her, though unlike before her demeanor didn't seem as relaxed. She appeared a bit more restless, maybe even a little anxious, and clearly as aroused as she'd been all day. Still though, the woman smiled down at her baby girl as she struggled to bring herself back up to her knees.

"I've got one last surprise for you, Nicky. You just sit tight." Her voice was pretty breathless, though obviously from more than just their lengthy kiss.

Despite the discomfort she felt at being separated from her mom's seductive body, Nicole merely lay back on the bed and waited like a good little girl. She watched curiously as Abby rose from the mattress and padded over to a dresser, eyes glued to her bouncing butt as it pranced before her. The mature female dug around in the bottom drawer for a moment before coming back with something in hand.

Abby came back to stand at the front of the bed, one hand on her hip and the other holding the object out for her daughter to inspect. And once Nicole got a good look at what it was she couldn't help inhaling sharply while needing to bite on a finger, feeling like she was about to simultaneously giggle helplessly like a toddler and shutter in perverted anticipation.

In Abby's hand was a double-sided strap-on dildo, a black harness hosting two purple plastic phalluses of considerable size. Of course, the absurdity of her mother standing there naked, holding such a risqué sex toy while maintaining a (mostly) composed expression didn't escape Nicole, but she was far too preoccupied with the suggestion of what that meant for her to find it funny, and as the seconds passed she found herself growing far more aroused than humored.

"Well sweetie, this is it. Of course, its' totally up to you if you want me to use this, I just figured you might want to experience something to really make this night memorable." Abby spoke softly, straining herself slightly to keep her composure. But the desire she felt was clearly written on her face, her eyes twinkling as she bit anxiously at her lip.

It didn't take more than a moment for Nicole to make her choice, and she responded by splaying herself out across the blankets, legs open wide as her hands roamed to tease her body. "Goddess yes, I want this mom. I want to experience everything with you." The girl purred enticingly towards her mother, casting her the neediest bedroom eyes she could make.

Abby doubted she could've held herself back even if this had been the first time Nicole was confessing to her. She'd never been so utterly aroused, never before wanted so badly to fuck anyone as much as she wanted to fuck her daughter right now!

Barely managing to not fall to her knees, Abby stepped into the harness, bringing the inner cock-head up until it was touching her outer pussy lips. She was so impatiently hot for her little girl she didn't even acknowledge how many years it'd been since she had something this big inside her. Although she was sopping wet by now, the mother didn't account for how loud she'd be moaning as she slid the dildo inside herself. Inch after inch of rigid rubber filled her with a pleasure she'd forgotten for too long. Somehow, though, she managed to sink the whole thing inside, bringing the harness around her waist, her own side nestled firmly within.

Nicole watched with growing restlessness as her mother impaled herself with the big, fake phallus. It took a few moments for the mature female to compose herself once the rod was securely fitted inside her cunt. When Abby could finally focus her eyes back on her daughter she looked as though she were in a dream state, just barely lucid.

With strained movement Abby knelt onto the mattress once more, pawing her way slowly up the bed towards her daughter, panting in uncontainable lust as she fought to control the pleasure echoing from her aching channel. Nicole bit her lip hard, almost feeling like she could share the sensations her mother felt, but not quite so and that was driving her mad.

After what felt like an eternity, Abby dragged herself fully over her daughter, staring straight down into her reddened and sweaty face. The solid shape inside of her rattled with every slight movement she made, which made it extremely difficult for the mother to keep her composure. Even so she could tell the extreme impatience and sexual desire Nicole felt was about to boil over.

"Are you s-sure you're... ready for this baby?..." Abby asked one last time, trembling far more from the dick wedged in her pussy than from uncertainty. At this point this was more a motherly reflex than anything.

But Nicole's eyes never changed, still displaying the same ravenous lust. Already Abby could feel the younger girl's leg's curling behind her calves. Her hands trailed shakily up by her shoulders. Her need and total willingness was already more than clear.

"Yes mommy, I want you to take my virginity. Now come use that big cock of yours to fuck your daughter's pussy." Nicole's voice came out less shakily, but her voice dripped with urgency and need. If there were any last switches left off in Abby's brain, Nicole's words immediately flipped them.

The lusty mother needed only a minute to line the opposite cock-head up with her daughter's pristine pussy. The hardest part was sinking the first inch past her outer lips, which drew a quick inhale from the girl. But now with the position locked in, Abby made slow but deliberate work of her daughter, sinking in the full length of her naughty gift.

Nicole held her breath as she felt her mother penetrate her. She felt like her chest tightened as much as her pussy was around the cool plastic of the dildo. The earlier pleasure in her body still weighed her down and amplified every new sensation. She noticed the slight pain as her mother broke down her barrier, but it hardly mattered compared to the overwhelming satisfaction and fullness she felt.

Eventually Abby ran out of cock, drilling the last inch into Nicole's extremely tight cunt. As each felt their hips com to press against their lover's, mother and daughter exhaled a long, hot breath. The incestuous pair now lay completely conjoined, both ladies filled to the brim with their respective purple cocks.

Abby stared down into her beautiful daughter's face, her look showing already how lost she was in her growing indulgence. Of course she couldn't realize how similar her own face appeared.

The mother and daughter breathed raggedly as they each grew accustomed to the fullness in their pussies, looking at one another. Abby noticed a few tears rolling down past her daughter's eyes, yet even so the girl wore a big, joyful grin. Nicole barely had the strength to lift her head up, puckering her lips and enticing her mother into a soft kiss.

Abby mindlessly obliged her daughter until the girl's head dropped back down, and the two stared longingly into each other once more. "Looks like I'm officially my mommy's girl now, huh?" Nicole spoke very quietly, and with real sincerity.

Those words accompanied a look of absolute blind love on her daughter's face, and drove Abby's already addled thoughts completely into a frenzy. She wanted to show her baby girl how badly she loved her, and she knew damn well words simply wouldn't do it.

The last sight Nicole saw was an absolutely feral look cross her mother's face before the more mature woman dropped down and captured her in a searing kiss. The instant Abby felt her girl's tongue submit to hers she began to move her hips.

Nicole moaned lowly into her mother's mouth as she felt the dildo slowly drag its way out of her. But unlike the last time she didn't have time to stop and bask in the feeling, for as soon the tapered cock-head reached her entrance she felt it plunging back into her depths.

Abby began carefully, slowly and rhythmically pumping her hips. She knowingly forced the dildo steadily into her daughter's yielding pussy, intent on drilling every ounce of pleasure possible into the girl. And with every thrust the cock lodged in her vibrated, sending echoes of delight across her own pussy. All the while the mother and daughter hungrily kissed and lapped at one another, their growing cries of bliss buzzing across their dancing tongues.

Little by little Abby's motions came rougher, faster. The mother thrust her hips delectably, forcing the massive rubber dildo to plunge deep into Nicole's welcoming depths. The pair found it difficult to keep their faces locked together, the long kiss devolving to a series of desperate, quick meetings broken by heavy gasps and groans. Nicole tried to cling tighter to her lover, but her strength was failing her. Her legs barely hooked past the ankles of her mother and her arms had fallen to the bed, just barely finding Abby's fingers to try and twine together between the sheets.

Soon Abby was bucking into her daughter with reckless abandon. Each lusty lady's face was strained with pleasure as the hard plastic ceaselessly pulsed in their pussies. They couldn't even keep focus enough to maintain the kiss, as Nicole melted completely against the mattress while Abby could only just drag her tongue over the girl's lips.

Further and further they devolved into the frenzied motion, and the more reckless their motions became the closer they each got to their orgasm. Abby and Nicole were wantonly crying in stupefying rapture, and as each could feel a fantastic climax was right on their heels the two depraved women screamed for their lover.

"OH GODDESS I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH BABY!" Abby screamed mindlessly, utterly lost in the sinful sensations.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO! FUCK ME HARDER MOMMY! FUCK ME!" Nicole blared in instinctual delight.

A last jolt of energy shivered Abby's spine and sent her hips into a feverish rush. Only a few seconds was all either woman needed before they both finally reached their tipping point. In one last thrust the mature woman buried the twin dildos as deep into herself and her daughter as possible, igniting the spark that would quickly overwhelm them both.

Abby and Nicole screamed their lungs out in utterly shameless bliss as their climaxes overcame them. Their salacious bodies writhed together as a blinding euphoria coursed through them, all emanating from their intoxicated pussies that hummed desperately against one another. The mother and daughter came together in perfect harmony, experiencing an unprecedented ecstasy that to them felt like it lasted an eternity.

When eventually the mind-numbing sensations just began to subside, the lovers bodies began to relax and loosen as the joy released its' grip. Abby lost all her strength, collapsing atop her daughter and pinning the girl into the mattress while, each shuddering from the sense of the dildo still completely filling their slits. For a long while the pair remained motionless against one another, save for the heavy breathing, both utterly exhausted from the most incredible orgasm either had ever felt.

Sleep almost threatened to overwhelm the mature mother, but the constant throbbing from her filled hole would not have allowed that, and after an indeterminable amount of time she found exactly enough strength to move. It was a great struggle for her, but somehow the mother managed to push herself by the elbows and lift herself up over her daughter. As she pulled away the massive purple rod slid almost effortlessly from the girl's sopping pussy, and a long sigh of aching delight escaped her lips.

Several groans escaped Abby as she flipped herself to her back, again laying alongside her daughter. Nicole barely had the strength or wherewithal to move her head now, but still she turned to observe the woman she so dearly admired. Even through her immense fatigue, a coy smile played across her lips as she observed her sexy mother. Through no small effort Abby was working the dildo out of her own lips now, finally extracting the sizable invader before weakly kicking the harness down past her legs, sending it off down to the floor.

After that energetic session the open air felt refreshingly cool against the mother's battered and soaked slit. It was mostly by chance she happened to turn her head and see her daughter staring back with half-lidded, dreamy eyes. The lovers smiled at one another, weakly, but with an immense love that didn't need to be spoken.

Tired as they were, Abby would always have the strength to embrace her daughter, and with an outreached arm she invited the younger girl to cuddle up to her one last time. The motions were much softer this time, slowed by fatigue. Nicole slid up to the more matronly female, her breasts interlocking comfortingly with Abby's pair. She placed a long, sensual kiss on her mother's lips as the two basked in the aftermath of their beautifully sinful act. Their passion may have cooled but their love had not.

The mother and daughter took their time gently tasting one another, slipping their tongues out to taste each other's petal-like lips. They pulled apart slowly, only so far that their noses still touched together as they stared into their family's eyes with pure, uninhibited love.

"So, good birthday?" Abby asked playfully in a quiet tone.

"Hmmm, best birthday ever..." Nicole whispered through a coy smile, before leaning in for another tender kiss. "...in fact, best day of my life..." Another sultry comment she followed with another affectionate lip-lock. "...thanks to the best mom in the world..." And again the daughter sought to punctuate her remark, leading with her tongue to probe into the welcoming mouth of her mother, not stopping until she was sure she'd conveyed every ounce of gratitude.

"...I love you mom. More than anything in the world, I love you."

"And I love you too Nicky. My beautiful little girl means everything to me."

With the last display of perfect devotion, the loving mother and her amorous daughter fell silent as they thoughtfully kissed, caressed, and clung to each other. The night was long as the lovers released a life-time's worth of built-up desire for one another. Even as consciousness slowly escaped them, the deviant family members just held on to each other with hands, legs and tongues. At some point exhaustion did overcome excitement and love, and sleep claimed the newly christened couple. But even in their dreams, each lovely lady continued to feel a sense of satisfaction that they both knew could never be equaled, a sense of pure rightness now that the incestuous female couple had formed a taboo bond that would never be broken.

***

Nicole awoke the next day in a blurry haze. Yesterday felt like it had been a century ago, and the Goddess only knew what time it actually was now. As her consciousness started to fully come active, her first action for the day was to grin and heave a heavy sigh of satisfaction as memories of the previous day and night came rushing back to her. Making love to her mother had proven to be everything the girl had fantasized about and more. Despite enjoying the deepest sleep she'd had in years the young woman still awoke to feel her body racked with lingering exhaustion. And yet despite not feeling fully rejuvenated in body, her mind was already vivified and ready for further excitement.

A mighty yawn overcame Nicole as she stretched out over her large mattress cattishly, and for the first time she noted that she was the only one present on the bed. The girl pushed herself up against the head board, and as her eyes became less blurry she realized her mother was not in the room with her. She was really only surprised to find that Abby even had the energy to leave the room, but then again it wasn't unusual at all for the older woman to awaken earlier than her daughter.

Nicole forced herself to rise off of the bed, a task made easier as she began to give thought to all the things she'd do with her mother throughout the day, thoughts that kept her smile plastered on her face. She sported the red silk robe she'd been gifted the night before, only barely used. Nicole immediately went to pick it up and donned the sleek fabric, not even bothering to cinch the waist and merely leaving her otherwise naked body exposed in the front. As far as the girl cared this was the most clothing she'd be willing to wear all weekend.

Knowing there was nothing more in the world that she wanted, Nicole left to exit her mom's room (probably now officially their room, she supposed) and find her absent lover. As soon as she opened the door to the hall she encountered the scent of frying bacon and batter, letting her know just what her mother had been up to.

Nicole made her way to the kitchen and spotted her mother at the stove, her back turned and likely unaware to her daughter's presence. She was dressed the same as her daughter, clad only in the purple silk robe she used to seduce her little girl the previous day. Nicole couldn't help just admiring the sight for a few moments, enjoying just watching her mom do... well, mom things, especially while looking so sexy. The hem of her robe couldn't even cover the generous swell of her ass, leaving it gloriously exposed as she wiggled her hips while she happily busied herself.

There was no way Nicole could help herself, and she sashayed as quietly as she could behind the still unaware woman. It was lucky at that moment Abby just finished her food prep and had set everything off of the burner, as the younger girl decided to do something she'd wanted to do for a long time. As soon as she was in reach, Nicole swiped her hand out, giving her mother a solid smack on her ass before grabbing on tightly to the pliant flesh.

Abby yelped in total surprise from the unexpected treatment, never before having received such a bold manhandling from her little girl. Before her mother could turn around to scold her (or otherwise), Nicole used her free hand to hug the woman tightly around the waist, still never letting go of her rear. Her lover caught, the daughter rested her chin over her mother's shoulder, nuzzling her cheek affectionately.

"Good morning mommy." Nicole whispered playfully against the woman's ear, some tiredness still present in her voice.

"Good lord Nicky! You could've made me burn myself doing that." Abby attempted to chide her girl as she steadied herself against the counter.

Despite her vocal protest, the sultry mother couldn't deny the sheer excitement that electrified her body from that smack. And now with her daughter groping and clinging to her like this her body was already threatening to melt. Nicole herself seemed unconcerned with her remark, merely humming happily and placing a kiss on her neck.

"I can't help myself mom, not when you give me this sexy sight to wake up to." Nicole cooed, nuzzling more incessantly into Abby's neck and squeezing tighter on her inviting ass.

As Abby forced them to take a step back from the stove, Nicole loosed her grip on the woman's rear but not her waist, instead moving to embrace her from the side. Abby looked to her daughter, barely even trying to maintain a serious face. But her heart melted in an instant, the loving pair erupted into a series of happy giggles.

Her mother's beaming face was too good a picture for Nicole to ignore, so she pressed her lips up to the woman's face and the incestuous couple enjoyed the first deep, searing kiss of the morning, and the first of millions to follow. Each lusty lady ran their hands lightly over their lover's delicate, silk-clad form. Eventually Abby pulled away so she could get a clear look at her daughter's freshly awakened appearance.

"I suppose I can sympathize." Abby spoke sultrily as she held her daughter at arm's length, running her eyes over the deliciously exposed window to her perfect body. "This is definitely a sight I'll enjoy waking up to."