Special Privilege Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The white cream spilled out like a fountain, flying wild and hitting every part of Angela, from her cunt to her tits to her face and hair. The man wasn't aiming, didn't care what he hit. He'd finished with her, but now everyone else who wanted a piece would be reminded he'd done her before them, and he'd done her better.

"Did you like that?" the athlete asked smugly. Angela couldn't answer, her body being completely irresponsive, but she involuntarily licked her lips as she thought of what it had felt like with him inside her. She should ask for his number, a sick part of her mind suggested.

But as if he'd read her mind, he said dismissively, "normally I wouldn't go for less than an eight, but I made an exception for you just this once. Don't think you can come back for more, though, because you won't get it." And with that, he went back to his seat.

A hundred eager eyes were staring at Angela, waiting for her to get back up and continue her Herculean task, but when they realized she had no intention (or energy) to stand up, they quickly came to her. A Hispanic quickly whipped his dick out and took the position the athlete had just left, making a sorry replacement indeed. Angela could barely feel him as he went in. He also didn't seem to mind getting sloppy seconds (or fifths, at this point), and happily sucked at her cum-stained tits.

Once he finished, he was replaced by a chubby, bearded perv, who was replaced by an overly made up trans-woman, who was replaced again, and again. Angela lost count of both dicks and time, retracting into herself in a mix of post-orgasm bliss and humiliation.

What brought her back to life was a voice over the speaker system. "We will be reaching Los Angeles in about 3 hours." That's when she realized that the guy on top of her had been there for a while. A small, mean-looking man, he was sweating, thrusting hard with his tiny, barely hard cock. Embarrassment at his failure to cum inside a hot, naked woman, and failure to get even the slightest response from her, was making him to self-conscious to release himself. He was obviously not going to finish on his own for a long while yet. And Angela remembered that she was on a time limit.

The whole plane gasped as she jumped into action. She grabbed the little looser with both hands, and spun him onto his back, landing herself on top without letting his little penis plop out of her. The man tried to protest at being manhandled like a common whore, but Angela didn't care. Firmly straddling his cock, she started grinding back and forth, rubbing her ass over his hips and massaging his cock with force. She took both his hands and put them on her tits as she rode him like a cowgirl, twerking her lower body back and forth with mind-numbing speed. In thirty seconds flat, the guy was conquered. Angela quickly got up, and took stock of her position. Her legs were still shaky, but sturdy enough. Half the plane was standing. Everyone had gotten tired of waiting, and had formed themselves into loose queues going up and down the isles.

"Alright, let's do this," she mumbled to herself. She had no idea how she was gonna get through so many people in so little time, but with the feeling of control had also returned a feeling of confidence. She could do this. And she still had a few party tricks left.

The first guy in line was tall and tan, with an unsightly long face. He still had his pants on, probably out of a sick sense of respect, but for Angela it was just a waste of time. She pulled his trousers down, and ignored the moment of humiliation as the guy realised his dick was out for everyone to see. Boo-fucking-hoo, Angela thought. At least he was stiff as marble.

Angela praised her elastic legs, as she lifted one straight up in the air, and lay it up Long Face's chest. They stood face to face, inches away from each other, staring at each others eyes. The man looked like he was falling in love.

"Well, are you gonna fuck me or what?" Angela asked with annoyance, and the man realized that the flight attendant had helpfully spread her legs for him, in a perfect, vertical split. He fumbled with his dick, and finally got it into Angela's moist hole, and started fucking her standing up. He had one hand firmly on her hip, and she took his other one and guided it to her ankle, resting next to his cheek. "Hold this for me," she said, then let her upper body drop away from him, until she lay horizontally in mid air, back down and tits up, with her head bent backwards. There she found the next guy in the line going down the plane, who she recognized as the nerdy black guy she'd been fucked next to earlier. Turns out he did want her after all. Annoyingly, he'd also kept his pants on, so in her awkward position, head leaned back and being fucked standing up on one leg, she had to fumble with the guys belt to get his dick out. She finally did, and the black cock jumped out with a bounce. It was bigger than she'd expected, but still easily manageable, and she pulled the boy to her as she took the full length of his rod down her exposed throat.

The last time Angela had been in this position had been at a party, showing off her athletics to the cheers of the room. She hadn't expected to make anyone cum from the awkward placement, and was surprised when both guys filled her with sperm within minutes. Now, a mile up in the air, she was hoping her ridiculous pose, being split-roasted with an upside-down blowjob and being fucked in an 180 degree split, would have the same effect. And it did; the nerd blew his load in a mere fifty seconds. Long Face was taking his time, fucking her like a wimp, possibly trying not to ejaculate to soon, more likely he just didn't know what he was doing.

"Come on, who's next," Angela demanded from her goofy, arched back position. Immediately, an old man stepped forward and pulled his wrinkly dick out. Angela lifted her head up, looking past Long Face to the pedo-mustached guy with the beer belly slowly stroking his average-sized penis in anticipation. "You can still fuck my ass, you know. No need to be shy." Angela had never been a fan of anal, but desperate times called for desperate measures. The man looked like the kind who would be immediately put of by having his naked dick this close to another naked dick, even if they're both going into the fuck-holes of a hot woman, but the entire plane had devolved so far into degeneracy that he didn't even hesitate before slipping his shaft into Angela's tight asshole. She felt it sting a little at first, but she was so overwhelmed with sensations from all angles that it barely bothered her. She leant back and started sucking off the old guy, as the two men at the other end quickly got into a shared rhythm of penetration. She also felt a penis start rubbing against her perked-up tits. There you go, she thought. The more the merrier.

She heard a groan as her pussy got pumped rapidly harder. Finally. But Long Face didn't want to leave, he just kept his spent dick pushed hard inside her. With her mouth full, Angela couldn't say anything, and with her ass being fucked she couldn't just move away either. But she held onto the old man for support, and she put the heel of her outstretched leg on the guy's face, and pushed him out. Quickly, an unseen stranger filled his place. She felt her upper body being covered in more sperm, and then her ass was freed as well. Now we're making progress! Angela's leg started shaking. It wasn't exactly a comfortable position. She spun her body around, getting both feet back on the ground, and let the guy behind her fuck her doggystyle, as she kept sucking off the old guy, who quickly blew his smelly load into her mouth. She was forced to swallow it, as before she could spit the cum out another thick rod was shoved in between her lips.

She kept letting guys fuck her on both ends like that for a while. Then, when she started getting dizzy, she moved over to a squatting cowgirl, with both her hands working full time. It felt great to have her mouth cock-free, at least for a little while, and she blessed the feeling of breathing unobstructed, as she got covered in layer upon layer of cum.

With her entire body aching from exhaustion, she needed a rest, so next she lay face down across a row of seats, letting the guys take their turn at their leisure. Thankfully they all felt the pressure of the huge lines behind them (or maybe they were just too horny to pace themselves) so there was a rapid circulation on her ass. People chose freely between her holes, and Angela was now so exhausted and used she didn't have a preference anymore. She'd been so thoroughly abused that she could no longer recognize when one cock left and another took it's place, other than by the fact that the newcomer invariably wanted to grope her tit or slap her ass as soon as he got started.

"Please be advised, we will be starting our descent to Los Angeles in five minutes."

Angela awoke with a jolt, with no memory of having fallen asleep. She must have been even more exhausted than she expected. In her sleepy delusion, it felt like the seats underneath her were shaking dangerously, but she quickly realized she was still being fucked from behind. Whoever was using her now was going hard at it.

Angela didn't care. With a lazy hand she pushed the guy away and stood up, stretching her legs and yawning. She was still waking up.

"Hey, what are you doing? I haven't finished!" the guy shouted in outrage. Angela recognized him as the businessman she had sucked off next to his wife.

"I'll be back," Angela muttered as she stumbled away from him. She brushed her messy, cum-stained hair out of her eyes, and looked around. The aisles were still as full as they'd been last time she'd looked, and she realized more than a few people were coming back for second helpings.

Her eyes turned to the back of the plane, where she found the one guy who hadn't tried to get a part of her yet. Andrew. He was watching her, casually, almost disinterested. Bored, even. Angela gave him a pleading look. This wasn't fair! He just shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't going to let her off. He had something in his hand. Angela had to squint to see what it was.

Handcuffs.

The threat was clear. She either finished the Herculean task set to her...

Or she'd be his slave.

Forever.

She stared the perverted monster down, and spat, more cum than saliva. With a stomp she turned on her heels, and paraded down the other way, pushing through the crowd of people all reaching out for her as she passed. The fasten-your-seatbelt light came on with a ping, but nobody paid it any notice.

Nobody except Angela. Her time was running out.

She banged on the door of the pilot's cockpit. It swung open, and the third co-pilot, a curly-haired prankster, met her with a dumbfounded stare.

"Oh my God. Angela! What's happened?" he exclaimed, his concern almost believable. The other two pilots, at the console, were staring back with gaping mouths.

"Oh shut up. Here's the deal. You all want to fuck me. I know you do, because you've all asked more than once. Keep us in the air until I've finished with everyone out here, then you can do whatever you want with me. Deal?"

The three pilots just stared at her, unable to speak.

"Deal?"

None of the pilots took their eyes of her, but the lead pilot, a silver fox in his mid-sixties, picked up his headphone microphone and held it to his lips. "LAX Airport, this is AL105. We're having a 305, we're gonna run a full diagnostic before attempting to land. Advice circling pattern, over."

The three men were still gawking at her. It was obvious they'd prefer not to wait, but she didn't give them the option, instead slamming the door in their faces. Walking back to the crowd in the middle of the plane, she saw the fasten-your-seatbelt sign go dark. She smiled, knowing she could always rely on horny men doing what they were told.

And she got fucked again, in her cunt, her ass, her throat. Her tits, her thighs, her feet were all liberally used by guys to get off. The women she ate out, or fingered, or grind against. She'd lost all sense of feeling in all her orifices. She lost sense of time. Now what she wasn't in a rush, she let the crowd have their way with her, passing her back and forth as a plaything, ganging up on her and abusing her holes in groups. She could fit two cocks in her mouth at once, she discovered, and the three friends she'd fucked hours ago came back, and managed to get all their cocks inside her at once, two in her pussy and one in her asshole. At this point, Angela couldn't even feel that. Her skin was barely visible under all the cum. Her hair was stiff and rancid. Practically everyone had come back for a second helping, and several for a third or a forth. But slowly, very slowly, people were returning to their seats, their loads shot, their ballsacks empty. The crowd of eager hands and cocks lusting for a piece of her kept growing smaller, until suddenly, head coming up, mouth full of fresh cum, there were no-one standing ready to replace the cock that had just vacated. On her knees, she turned around, and besides the guy eating out her ass, everyone had returned to their seats. Several of them had forgot to tuck their dicks in, but they were all flaccid like a flat tire.

Excitement rose in Angela. She couldn't believe it. She'd fucked an entire plane, many times over. She'd finished them all. And she was going to win. She didn't care to wait for the guy to get full on her ass, so she pushed him on his back, and jerked him to completion in under a minute. She left him there, covered in his own cum and full of bliss, then she headed swiftly to the cockpit.

The pilots were all waiting excitedly. The fact that Angela was covered in a hundred men's cum didn't matter. If anything it turned them on even more. They all knew exactly what they wanted, and Angela didn't need much explaining or any convincing. First she sucked off the silver fox. Then his co-pilot got a tit-job, grinning at the sight of his member enveloped by Angela's great rack. They were all taking their time, and one at a time. They weren't going to be like the common folk in the back, they were going to enjoy her to the fullest.

Next the lead pilot put her on her back on the console and fucked her pussy. The curly-haired third pilot, finally getting his turn, put her on his lap and fucked her doggy-style. Then the co-pilot bent her over his chair and fucked her ass. Then the silver fox put her on her knees and fucked her throat with such vigour that she was sure he'd been fantasising about this for a long time. She was surprised at the old man's stamina. The young third pilot had his second go, taking inspiration from his seniors and bending her over his chair. The second pilot was hard again, and after fingering her a little, pushed her tits first against the wall and fucked her ass standing up. Then the captain, determined to have the last word, made her sit on his barely stiff cock and wiggle back and forth as he sucked on her nipples. She had to stay there for a while, the old man intensely trying to bust his forth nut inside her, but finally he realized he didn't have anything left in him, made a strange grunting noise that was supposed to be an orgasm. She got up, noticing that the cock was at the same half-mast as it had been when she got on it. She left the cockpit, and the fact that no one tried to drag her back meant that she'd done her job. The curly-haired kid was clearly busting for another go, but out of deference to his superior he tactly let it be.

Angela walked down the long aisle of the plane, and looked at all the tired and shameful bodies in their seats that she had fucked over the past several hours. No one reached out for her, and most avoided her glance.

She was glad she couldn't see herself. She was drenched in cum, her hair was a mess, she was completely naked, every part of her body was red from being slapped, her ass and pussy had been fucked beyond recognition. Her legs were strained, her arms were sore to the point it was painful to lift them. Her nipples felt like they were on fire. But she'd done it, and she was still alive. She would get to live the rest of her life in peace. She'd have to move, probably move country, get far away from everyone who could recognize her from this plane. But it was better than the alternative, to be the fuckslut of a perverted devil who could force her to go through all of this on a daily basis. She was finally free.

As she stumbled down the length of the plane, she carefully turned off all the little red lights in the ceiling, and none came back up. A PING rung out to announce that the fasten-your-seatbelt had come back up, and Angela could feel the nose of the plane dipping.

She got to the back of the plane, where Andrew was sitting on his own, giving her a slow clap. She stood above him, looking at him with hatred.

"That's all of them. Just you left. So? What do you want? What depraved, twisted shit does it take to get you off?" Angela spit venom in her words, but Andrew just smiled.

He shook his head. "I don't want anything. Well played, Angela. I really didn't think you could do it."

"So?" Angela put her tired arms on her hips.

"You won. You're free. I'll never bother you again. I promise."

"Thank you," Angela said without sincerity. But when she got behind the velvet curtain, she broke down and started crying in relief. Tiffany came over and comforted her, ignoring the state she was in, and they cried on the floor together until the plane hit the ground.