Special Ring Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
compnerd
compnerd
558 Followers

Ulia (came over to me Master): I do not know what is going on, but Kendra and I noticed that each time one of your harem came, the others did at the same time. How is that possible?

I told them I would tell them sometime, but right now it's a secret for my girls and me.

Ulia (smiled): Of course Master. We will wait patiently for you to explain. We know it is not our place to demand an answer with how good you are to us.

I gave her a kiss and said thank you. As all the girls slowly became aware of their surroundings again, Kendra came back with the towels. Kendra and Ulia dried off each girl one at a time, then all the girls grabbed a towel and dried me off. After we finished up in the bathroom we said goodnight to Ulia and Kendra and headed to the bedroom. We all kissed each other goodnight and snuggled down into the covers and, with smiles on all the faces, we were soon fast asleep.

At about 7am Ulia woke us up with a polite cough and a giggle and told us breakfast would be ready in about 30 minutes. We all got up and the girls ran around the room putting on their clothes in preparation for our trip to the pyramids. I put on my thin long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans and walked to the dining room. Once I entered, Ulia and Kendra came over to me. Since they weren't going anywhere, they were still naked. I leaned down to give them both a kiss along with a caress and pat on the ass as they each turned and headed into the kitchen.

Salani (let out a laugh): Well Scott, I see that the maids are getting comfortable with you. I am glad about it, but are you gonna tell them everything?

I smiled gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her I would, but not right away. I have to deal with the Dark Djinn first. I do not want to put them in danger. Salani smiled nodded her head and sat down at the table.

A few moments later the girls all came into the dining room fully dressed with smiles plastered over their faces. Each one was sporting their collars and wearing knee length skirts that were tight enough I could see they were not wearing panties or bras. Ulia and Kendra started bringing in food and we all sat down to eat. After we all finished eating, I told Salani, Kendra and Ulia that we would be back later. I grabbed the tablet and my phone and slid them into my pockets. We called for the limo driver to pull around seeing as how the girls and I could not all fit in the rental car. Once the driver pulled around to the front of the house we all got in and told the driver to take us to the pyramids for the tour.

The driver smiled: Right away sir. It will take two hours and a few minutes to get there if we don't have to stop. We just restocked the champagne in the car; feel free to enjoy the drive.

Emmy went to the chilled bottles and pulled out two of them to pour all of us some drinks. We all sat back sipping champagne and talking during the drive. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a family on the street. I told the driver to please turn around and pull into the road where I had seen the family. I quickly took in the scene as we went by and told the driver to take me to the nearest ATM where I withdrew $5,000. I then told the driver to go back down the road we had just come up and had him stop near the family. When we stopped, I told the girls to wait in the car as I got out and approached the family.

I asked them how long they had been living on the street.

The man said: Sir, my family and I have been on the street for a few months. My old job laid me off and I haven't been able to get work since.

I smiled at him and asked what their names were.

The man said: my name was Karlo, my wife is Helen and their 13yo daughter was Stephanie.

I told them my name as I mentally sent a message to Ashara to join me. I asked Karlo what kind of work he used to do.

Karlo: I am a computer technician.

I told Ashara to give him a business card for the company. She smiled, ran back to the limo and came back and handed him a card.

Karlo (looked at the card): I applied for a job with this company, but never got a call from them. We were evicted shortly after.

I smiled and said I was the owner of the company now. I told him to go in on Monday and tell them Salani and Scott sent him.

Karlo (got a huge smile on his face): Sir! Thank you so much. But my family and I stink from living in the street and I would not want to go in there smelling and looking like I do.

I reached into my pocket pulled out the $5000 and handed it to him and told him to take the money buy them each some clothes, rent a hotel room, get cleaned up and get themselves some food. And a good night's sleep will work wonders too.

Karlo shook my hand with a grip that I didn't think I would ever be able to get out of. His wife and daughter hugged the parts of me that weren't currently being gripped for dear life, telling me thanks over and over again. I told him to make sure to go to the company on Monday and tell them to call me when you get there. Karlo and his family couldn't keep from giving huge smiles to Ashara and I as his family gathered their meager possessions and went straight for a hotel up the road.

Ashara (smiled): Master, that was a great thing to do. You just helped three people and might have even helped the company out with a new technician.

I gave her a kiss and told her I was gonna start helping anyone I can. We walked back to the limo and got in. The girls all were smiling as I told the driver to start back to the pyramids.

Emmy (came over and jumped into my lap): Master, that was so nice. That little girl was so thankful that you stopped to help them. She knew that her father loved her very much, but she was afraid that she was going to be sold into a marriage or worse.

I gave her a kiss and told her I wanted to help more people like that. Emmy and the other girls smiled.

Emmy: Well Master, I think I speak for all your girls when we say we will help you out with that.

All the girls nodded their heads in agreement. We went back to sipping the champagne and enjoying the drive. After about an hour more on the road we pulled up to the pyramids and walked in to the tour office.

The attendant asked us if we wanted a full tour or a simple tour.

Ashara (smiled): We would like the full, nonpublic tour.

Then slid a card to the attendant. The attendant took the card looked at it and immediately bowed said she was sorry she did not know and for us to follow her. We followed her into the back room of the tour office where we waited as she ran into the mangers office. They were both a little pale when they came out a minute later.

The manager (shook our hands): Our current tour ends in about thirty minutes. Please stay here. Once it ends, I will cancel the next tour and say there is a problem. I will give your tour personally.

We sat back in the office talking to the attendant. I noticed she kept staring at the collars around the girls' necks.

The attendant: Sir, I hope you don't mind me asking, but I am curious about the collars on the ladies necks. Is there some purpose to them?

I told Emmy to explain the collars to her. Emmy smiled and nodded her head.

Emmy (smiled): The collars are to show that we are basically married to him. Instead of rings, we all agreed the collars suited our relationship better. Each collar has our Master's touch to it and our birthstones.

The attendant (got a dumbfounded look on her face): So wait. You're the Master and all these girls are in your harem. Is that right?

I nodded my head yes and smiled at her telling her that all my girls are my girlfriends. I love each of them and they just use the term Master of their own accord.

The attendant (smiled): I understand sir. I can see each of them is very happy. It is just I have never seen a relationship like you have with all your girls.

Emmy (smiled): He is our Master and we all love him like he said and we love each other so we have no issue sharing him with each other.

The attendant (smiled): Well I can see you all make each other very happy. That's something every woman needs; is to be happy.

The manager came in a few moments later and said our tour will begin in about fifteen minutes to make sure all the other guests have left. We continued to talk to the attendant until the manager said it was time for the tour and led us out to the entrance to the pyramids. As soon as I got within range of the pyramids I started seeing a black haze coming off the wall.

I walked over to the wall and ran my hand over it.

The manager (came over to me): Sir, what's wrong?

I told him I felt something coming from around here just as my hand hit a certain spot on the pyramid wall and it creaked open.

The manager (was awe struck): I have worked here for years and never knew about this opening.

The attendant I noticed had a weird look on her face when the wall opened up but pushed it of my mind.

The manager: Hold on a minute I'll go get some ropes and flashlights for all of us. We are going to explore just a little on this before I report it.

He ran off and came back a few minutes later with flashlights and ropes. We each took a flashlight and tied the rope around each of our waist to prevent separation from each other. We walked in to the opening and turned on the flashlights. It was a very small passage not much room only just enough for us to walk single file no; room to walk side by side.

The manager: This must be one of the service passages that they used to bring in the dead and treasures.

We carefully walked down the inclined passage for a good 30 minutes before coming to a wide open area.

The manager: Wow! This is the servants' area. All these caskets are where the pharaoh's servants were buried since they didn't want to go to the after-life without servants.

We looked around for a little while until I found an old scroll that was lying on the floor wide open. I did not touch it but I did send a thought to Emmy that I wanted to make a wish to know how to speak and read ancient Egyptian language.

Emmy (thought back to me): Your wish is my command, Master.

In a moment the language was available to me and I looked back at the scroll. I read it fully and told the manager to come over when he got next to me I pointed at the scroll.

He picked up the scroll carefully and said he would have to send it in for translation. I told him I could translate it if he wanted.

He looked at me: You can read ancient hieroglyphics?

I took the scroll carefully and put it down on one of the caskets and told him there was some kind of wording on it, but also a warning not to read it or anyone present would suffer the curse.

The manager (laughed): I do not believe in magic or curses. Go ahead and read it.

I shook my head no and told him that I would not read it because I do believe and have seen real magic and curses. I told him the curse says that the servants will rise from their tombs and curse the ones that are present. I told them that I think someone else has already been here before us because why else would the scroll be on the floor when we found everything else is in place; dust covering all of it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a black smoke coming out of one of the caskets and move behind the attendant and in an instant everyone blacked out. We woke up 3 hours later outside the pyramid. The Manager, Angela, Megan, and Mika were missing. I ran back inside the pyramid frantically calling out for them to answer me. When I got to the area where the room was it had caved in. I collapsed with despair in front of the rubble.

Emmy (walked up behind me she hugged up to me from behind and started crying): Master, I cannot feel them at all through our connection. It is like they do not exist anymore.

I heard the tablet in my pocket alerting me of a message from Cre. I pulled it out and read the message, "Scott and Emmy, I am truly sorry. The curse in that room took the girls. I tried to stop it, but from my dimension I could not. They are on the verge of death right now. I would like to offer a suggestion, but it will only save their souls from being lost, not return them to you."

I sent a message back to him asking what he meant. Cre sent a message back, "I will save their souls by bringing them here. I will bring all of you together and ask them if they want to become Djinns to save their souls. If they do not wish to become Djinn, I can set their soul free or they can choose to be taken by the curse. I cannot bring them back to life." I told him let's do it. Bring us and their souls to his dimension fast. In an instant all my living girls were standing in front of Cre and Angela, Megan, and Mika's souls appeared. Cre explained everything that was happening and told the girls to decide. Emmy and all the girls broke down crying. I told Angela, Megan, and Mika it was their decision and if they decided to become a Djinn that I would devote myself to finding a good master for them.

Angela (stepped forward in her astral form): Master, I believe I speak for them when I say it was not your fault this happened so do not give in to your grief over this. Master, I think you and the other girls should live life to the fullest like you have been since getting Emmy back. As for becoming a Djinn, I think it would be wrong to do that because you are our master no one else will ever have that right to be called master by us.

Angela (looked back at Cre): Sir, please just release my soul to the afterlife.

Mika stepped forward and nodded and agreed with Angela.

Cre released both Angela and Mika's souls to the afterlife.

Megan (stepped forward): Sir, there is something I would like to ask. Is there a way you can put me into Emmy's vessel? I would love to be his Djinn alongside Emmy.

Cre (smiled): Actually, yes I can do that. I can make you a Djinn and bind you to Emmy's vessel if that is what you want. But while Emmy has free use of her power you will be bound to the normal Djinn rules.

Megan (smiled): That is all I need. If Emmy does not mind sharing her vessel with me, I will gladly become a second Djinn for the master.

Emmy (smiled with tears in her eyes): I will gladly share my vessel with you. You should already know I would.

They hugged each other and looked to Cre and nodded. I held my ring out to Cre and he smiled a bright smile and Megan started glowing for a moment before disappearing. I looked at my ring it now had another stone. Megan's birthstone had appeared beside the Djinn stone.

Cre: I did not put a lock on Megan's stone. She will not be able to come out of the ring for at least a week. When she does, her memories will be intact.

With tears in my eyes, I told him it was not his fault either but I would like to ask for one favor.

Cre (looked at me with sympathy): What favor do you ask of me? If it is within my power, you shall have it.

I told him that the favor I wanted to ask is that the two of them to be reincarnated as fast as possible into a good life. I do not want them to feel sorrow and be brought pure happiness.

Cre (smiled): You truly are a good man, Scott. I will do just what you ask and by the time they grow up in their new lives I will have a Djinn delivered to each of them. I already released the manager's spirit into the afterlife. As for the attendant, she is the one that released the curse. Once you are back in your dimension, I think she will target you all again. She is from a family of Egyptian sorcerers and wants to reclaim the magic her family had before. Be prepared. She will do everything in her power to cause the curse to take all of your lives. But, please Scott, I know your girls were taken forcibly from you. Do not lose yourself in anger or revenge or sorrow. The ability I gave you, if you can get close enough to the attendant, will also expel the sorcery she has gained simply by touching her. If you can do it I will pull her here and seal her in a vessel and keep her sealed.

We all reappeared in our dimension and the attendant was waiting for us. She saw us reappear out of nowhere and said, no wonder my power did not fully kick in. One of you is magical. No matter. Once I let the curse take all of you, my power will be fully awakened and I can take over Egypt like my ancestors had.

I told her she would not take us with the curse. I sent a thought to Emmy to send all the girls to the Cairo house and just to leave us there.

Emmy (thought back to me): Your wish is my command, Master.

After the girls disappeared, the attendant started cursing at us and started reciting something. I told Emmy that she needed to put up a magical barrier around us at once to reflect whatever the attendant was casting.

Emmy: At once, Master.

The attendant did not notice the barrier appear and when she threw the ball of light at us it bounced off of the barrier and the ball hit a foot in front of the attendant knocking her back a few feet. I ran out of the barrier and up to the attendant while she was dazed and touched her bare arm. The minute my hand came into contact with her skin I watched as all the black aura inside of her came out and traveled into my right hand and collected there in a very dark ball of energy. After it all collected in my right hand,

Cre sent a message to Emmy telling her to use her free will to send the ball of darkness either into the sun or a volcano. Emmy concentrated for a moment the energy vanished from my hand.

After it vanished the attendant stood up for a moment and tried to cast another spell only to notice her magic was completely gone. She started screaming at us asking what was going on and where her magic had gone. I told her I stripped her of her magic.

Emmy (stepped up next to me): After he stripped your magic from you, I sent it into the sun to be burned out of existence.

The attendant started screaming at us until she started disappearing. She kept shouting at us until she had vanished completely. I grabbed Emmy's hand and told her to bring Erica, Ashara, and Lisa back here.

Emmy (smiled): Your wish is my command, Master.

Instantly they all reappeared and I told Emmy to remove Megan, Angela, and Mika from the driver's memory so we would not have to explain their disappearance. We walked over to the limo and got in then told the driver to take us back to the house.

Once we got back to the house, we all walked in still tears in our eyes. Salani saw us and walked up to us after dismissing Ulia and Kendra.

Salani (pulled us into the room, looked around for a moment): Wait. Where is Angela, Megan, and Mika?

I collapsed on the ground slamming my fists into the floor and said Angela and Mika, because of my curiosity, they were taken by a sorceress who started the curse of the pyramids and Megan is now a Djinn that is bound to Emmy's vessel. She will be back in a week, once her powers and transformation takes effect.

Salani (gasped): No! I am the one at fault here. I was the one that told you and the girls to go to the pyramids.

Emmy (ran up to Salani, hugged her and cried): It is not your fault either. Just like it wasn't the Master's fault, so do not take it out on yourself.

I stood up and told Salani that Emmy was right that I was to blame for it all since it was my duty to protect all the girls.

Salani (started crying): Scott, it is not your fault either. I know you want to protect them all, but no one can protect people from everything, especially mystical stuff.

I told the girls I needed some time alone and walked off to the bedroom and fell face first on the bed.

Emmy and the other girls stayed in the parlor with Salani.

Emmy (started crying): I think we are losing the master to his grief and I do not know what we can do to help him.

Salani: I know it's hurting all of you, but your master is strong we just have to give him time.

compnerd
compnerd
558 Followers