Special Ring Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
compnerd
compnerd
559 Followers

All the girls ran up to hug and kiss Megan.

Erica (started crying): Meggy, I missed you so much.

Megan smiled and gave Erica a huge hug followed by a passionate kiss. Megan made a huge bed appear in the middle of the field. I laughed as all the girls climbed onto the bed.

Megan got on the bed and waited for me to climb up and lay down before she climbed over next to me, taking her place on my left arm, while Emmy lay on my right arm. Erica lay down next to Megan and cuddled up with her while Ashara and Lisa took my legs.

Megan: I can't sleep in the outside world with you all right now, but I can bring you all here each night to sleep in this world with me. I really hope you do not mind that everyone.

I gave her a kiss and said I believe I speak for everyone when I say we are happy to have you bring us here to sleep with you till you come out in the real world again.

Everyone agreed and cuddled up in a mess of naked bodies and fell asleep with Megan. When we woke up the next morning, we were back in the room. Ulia and Kendra were both standing at the foot of the bed and helped each of us off the bed.

Ulia: Good morning Master and Mistresses, we figured you would want to take a bath before breakfast we already filled the tub.

I gave both of them a kiss and said we were thankful for that. We walked to the bathroom I helped each of the girls into the tub and we started cleaning each other. After about 30 minutes we had washed each other and I had cleaned all the girls' hair, including Ulia and Kendra, I told them to go ahead and head to the kitchen to finish up breakfast. They dried each other off and ran to the kitchen. We all dried each other off and I walked to the room put on some shorts and t-shirt. I suddenly got the feeling that I needed to pick up the Djinn locket. I put the locket in my pocket and walked towards the dining room where Salani was already sitting.

Salani (smiled): How is everyone doing today?

I told her that we were all still sad but we are pushing through the grief, especially since we got to see Megan last night.

Salani (smiled): Glad to hear it. So what is the goal for the day.

I told her we were gonna do part of the 4th floor this morning after breakfast and the rest in the afternoon.

Salani (smiled): Just so you know. I had one of the best night's sleep I have had in years.

I nodded my head and said that the atmosphere in the house is getting lighter. It seems that a lot of bad aura has permeated the house. Each time an artifact is sealed, the bad aura that was produced from them goes down.

Ulia came into the dining room followed by Kendra pushing carts filled with food.

Ulia (smiled): Breakfast is served, Master and Mistresses.

We all sat down and enjoyed breakfast together. After everyone finished eating, everyone started cleaning up the table and carting the dishes into the kitchen. I got up from the table and heard my phone ringing from the other room. I grabbed it and answered it. It was my dad. We started talking and I told him that once I came back from Egypt, I would explain everything to him. He agreed and hung up. I walked towards the parlor and watched as my girls ran to the room and came back out 10 minutes later fully dressed. We started toward the elevator. As I was about to enter, Fumée appeared next to the elevator door. I handed the artifact tablet to Ashara and told them to go on without me, but to be careful. They nodded their heads and said have a good date master.

Fumée (leaned up against the wall and smiled at me): So they do not mind you going on a date with me?

I smiled, leaned in, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She turned her head and pressed her lips against mine. We broke off the kiss and she gave me a very cute smile.

Fumée: Now I know what one of the things you do with those other girls and my counterpart that they enjoy so much. I can see why now.

I stood up straight and looked at her and told her if we were gonna go on a date she should put some clothes on first and make herself visible to everyone.

Fumée (licked her lips): Well, tell me what you think I would look good in.

I stood back and looked her over for a few minutes and asked her to turn around. She spun around and I noticed the moment her ass was facing me she sort of wiggled it at me slightly. I told her that I think she would look good in a tight dress since she looks a lot like Emmy. Emmy likes the color red to match her hair.

Fumée (smiled): How is this then?

She glowed for a moment and was in a medium blue skin tight mid-thigh length dress with low cut cleavage. I smiled and said she looked absolutely beautiful.

Fumée (blushed heavily): Why do you keep acting so nice?

I laughed. Any man would be nice to a beautiful woman like her. If they weren't nice, then something is messed up in their heads. Fumée gave me a half smile as I held out my hand to her. I walked her back to the room and told her to let me get changed real quick and walked into the room. I stripped my clothes off and as I was down to nothing I heard the door creak open and Fumée entered the room and leaned against the wall. I pulled my clothes out and laid them on the bed. I kept sneaking peeks up at Fumée and noticed her staring intently at me. After I got dressed I walked over to Fumée and held my hand out for her. She took it as we walked out of the room. We left the house and got in the Limo and I told the driver to take us to the most romantic restaurant available. He nodded his head and pulled away from the house. We drove for the better part of an hour before we pulled into an elegant restaurant. I got out of the Limo and held my hand out to help Fumée out of the car. As she got out, she caught her heel on the car and fell. Before she could get more than half way to the ground, my reflexes kicked in and I caught her.

Fumée (smiled): Thank you. But you did not have to catch me I would not have been hurt I wouldn't have even hit the ground.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss and said as long as she was with me I would protect her against anything I could. Fumée blushed and when I saw that blush it wasn't only on her face, it traveled down her chest too. I thought it was adorable. I stood her back up on her own feet, offered my arm to steady her and she wrapped her arms around mine and leaned against me. We walked into the restaurant and the hostess smiled and immediately showed us to a table. Once we sat down the waiter came over and asked if we were ready to order. I shook my head and said no, but I would like a bottle of the best wine they had; price did not matter. He smiled and said right away sir as he walked off to the back room. I told Fumée she could sit closer if she wanted.

Fumée (pulled her chair over next to me): Good, I am nervous with all these people staring at me.

I laughed and told her the reason they are staring at her is because she is very beautiful.

Fumée (blushed again and looked right in my eyes): You are being truthful. I can see it in your eyes every time you tell me that. You really do think I am beautiful.

I put my hand on her cheek and looked into her eyes and told her that I never lie, especially to any girl I like having around, I am always truthful. The waiter came back and poured us both a glass of wine and set the bottle back in the ice. I told him I would call him when we were ready to order. He gave a gentle bow and walked off.

I smiled and told Fumée to look over the menu and choose anything she wants to eat. She opened the menu and looked through everything twice before settling on Veal Parmesan and a salad. I motioned for the waiter and he came back over to us. I placed the order for Fumée and the same for myself. We sat there cuddled up, sipping our wine, when she got a look on her face like she wanted to ask me a question.

Fumée: So why do so many girls join your harem?

I told her that I would have just been happy with just myself and Emmy, but each of the girls in my harem is special to me. After I got to know them, I fell for them. Joining the harem has always been the next step. I feel the attachment and I want them to know that they are special and not just some girl.

Fumée: Why don't you just use the magic you gained to make girls fall for you? You could have so many girls all for yourself.

I told her that I did not need many girls and the ones that have joined my harem did so without any magical influence from me. They felt the same attraction that I did and they wanted to join.

Fumée (blushed): So what would you do, and I am not saying I am really asking this, but what if I wanted to become one of your girls?

I smiled and said even though she had never asked to join, I always considered her one of my girls since she was a part of Emmy.

Fumée (got a confused look on her face): You have? But I offered myself to you the other night and you did not take me.

I leaned over and looked her in the eyes and told her I did want to make love to her but I wanted to get to know her more and show her that I was serious and trustworthy and it wasn't just a physical thing.

Fumée (looked deep into my eyes): Well I can see you are trustworthy; I can feel it. And I know your girls trust you because none of them came with us to spy. You even turned off the mental connection you have with them.

I smiled and nodded my head, then told her that I wanted her to trust me like I did her.

Fumée (smiled): You actually gained my trust the day I talked to you in the tub.

The waiter brought our food out a few minutes later and we sat there eating and every few moments looked at each other smiling. We polished off the first bottle of wine and then a second one. I learned halfway through the second bottle that Fumée was not like Emmy in tolerance level. She started acting tipsy and slurring her words. I paid the bill and left the waiter a good tip and gathered Fumée up, carrying her outside to the limo. Once in the limo she asked me if she could lay her head in my lap. I told her sure and she got comfy putting her head in my lap as we drove back to the house. During the drive I rested my left hand on her side and my right was lightly brushing the hair out of her eyes.

When we pulled into the driveway I turned my mental connection back on and told the girls we were back and that Fumée was drunk and I was going to sleep in the guest room with her tonight if they did not mind.

Emmy (sent a thought): Go ahead, Master. Take good care of her and show her how much you care for her like you do us; we do not mind.

The driver opened the door and I got out, lifting Fumée up into my arms and carrying her up to the door where Ulia opened it for us then instant I would have reached for the handle. I carried her to the room next to the usual bedroom. I walked over to the bed and laid her down on it gently. I pulled her dress off and discovered she had not been wearing a bra or panties. I pulled my clothes off and pulled the covers down and set Fumée underneath them and crawled into the bed beside her. I pulled her against me and put my arm over her and pulled the covers up over us.

I fell asleep pretty fast with Fumée snuggled up tight to my body. The next morning I woke up to a very pleasant, warm and wet feeling around my cock. I lifted the blanket up and looked down to see Fumée try to smile at me with my cock in her mouth. All that really happened is her eyes crinkled a little around the edges. I reached down and put my hand on her head. She went back to work, giving me one of the best blowjobs I had ever had. She suddenly stopped and crawled her way up my body and laid on me while looking into my eyes.

Fumée (gave me a seductive smile): Good morning. That was the best sleep I have ever had. But why did you not have sex with me? You could have taken advantage of me if you wanted.

I leaned up a little and gave her a kiss and said I would never take advantage of any girl and I wanted to take good care of her last night since she had gotten drunk. Fumée lost in thought for a few moments until I felt her hand wrap around my cock.

Fumée (looked at me): I had a good time on our date. Now we need to have a date with you, me, and Emmy.

I kissed her again and asked her if she was sure. Fumée nodded while rubbing my cock with her tiny left hand.

Fumée (gave me a sultry smile): Do I have to wait till after the second date for you to show me what having sex is?

I kissed her on the forehead and told her I would love to have sex with her right now, but I think she needs to sit and talk with all the girls first. Then we will go on a date with just us and Emmy. Fumée looked disappointed but agreed to talk to the girls. We got off the bed and I took Fumée's hand in mine and led her next door to the normal bedroom where all the girls were still asleep. I walked us over to the bed and whispered watch this I made a silent wish to Emmy that she and the other girls would all be woken up by an intense orgasm. In an instant Emmy, Erica, Ashara and Lisa's eyes snapped open followed by a high pitched squeal as they were all wracked with a very intense orgasm. Fumée started giggling as they all convulsed on the bed. All the girls looked up and saw me and Fumée standing there.

Emmy jumped up gave me a hug and a passionate kiss and thanked me for the wonderful wake-up call.

Emmy (looked at Fumée): Hello sister. I am happy to see you and so very pleased you had a good time last night. I am glad we finally get to meet in a peaceful situation.

Fumée looked a little shocked at the welcome she got from Emmy and the other girls.

Emmy (smiled): Fumée, just so you know, you have nothing to fear from myself or any of the girls. The Master likes you and does not want anything bad to happen between us. Besides, if the Master likes you, we do too.

Fumée (smiled): Your master is very kind. He has shown me real trust. I find that I value it very much. If he says I have nothing to fear, I believe him. He brought me in here to talk and get to know you all.

Lisa (smiled): Well Fumée, this is a perfect time for a nice long bath. We can talk all we want and Master will even wash our hair. It is pure heaven. He even likes doing it. He'll even wash yours, if you let him."

Erica (giggled): Fumée, the Master has magical hands when it comes to washing our hair. I think I would stay in the bath forever if only he would keep washing my hair. I love it so much.

Fumée agreed to take a bath since she found she loved it when I had washed her hair. So we walked into the master bathroom and filled up the tub with rose scented bubble bath. I helped each of the girls into the tub and then got in myself. Fumée was giggling at all the bubbles.

Emmy (thought to me): Master, she is like a little kid and I no longer sense any negative emotions from her at all. You've changed her.

I sent her a thought back and said not completely, but it is happening. She is still very nervous around all of you girls. I hope this talk helps.

The girls all sat talking with Fumée who seemed to get a brighter smile on her face the longer they talked with her. I took my time and washed each of the girl's hair. As I finished each, they went over to the waterfall at the back of the tub and rinsed the soap from their hair. I washed Fumée's hair last. By the time it was her turn, I had a raging hard on. When Fumée sat in my lap, it trapped my hard cock in between her ass cheeks and my stomach. As I washed her hair, I leaned forward and kissed along her neck. She couldn't help but let out a few quiet moans and whimpers as she pushed back harder against me. When my lips reached her collar bone, she shivered with goose bumps and rubbed my cock harder. All the girls had giggled as Fumée started moaning. They knew exactly how she felt. When I finished washing her hair, I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up, carrying her over to the waterfall. I gently helped her rinse her hair off. She gave me a quick hug and thank you kiss and turned to Emmy.

Fumée: Emmy, your Master said he wanted to take you and me on a date together. Do you trust me enough to do this?

Emmy (put on a sexy smile): The question is, do you trust me Fumée?

Emmy licked her lips and waggled her eyebrows at Fumée. I walked up behind Emmy and smacked her ass, telling to behave herself. She started an infectious giggle that soon had all the girls joining in. I even had to smile.

Fumée (blushed): If he is with us, I think we can trust each other.

I smiled and said let's get out of the bath, dry off and pick where we want to go for our date. We got out and dried each other off. Fumée would not let anyone touch her except me so I dried her off myself. Afterwards I told Ashara and Lisa today was a free day, no working on the artifacts is allowed. I grabbed Emmy and Fumée by the hands and pulled them both to the room and said I wanted to see them both in the same outfits, but Fumée's red and Emmy's black. They sat back just looking at each other and I found out they had a sort of mental connection as long as they trusted each other. Within 10 minutes they were both in tight tops and short miniskirts in the respective colors. I smiled and said they both looked breathtaking but I would like to make one change that has to do with their hair. I told Emmy to look into my mind and change their hair to match my idea.

Emmy (smiled) Wow! I really like that hairstyle. Fumée use your connection with me and see what the Master has picked for the hairstyle he wants you to have.

Fumée (locked eyes with Emmy for a moment): Wow. I really like that style too.

In an instant Emmy was sporting her natural curls tucked back in a weaved ponytail. Fumée's hair changed to sport her raven black hair in a ponytail and crimped bangs. She extended the length of her hair to match Emmy's. After they finished with their hairstyles they looked at me, then at each other.

Emmy (giggled): Our turn to fix you up master. Fumée you decide on his upper body clothes and ill match his pants and shoes to your pick. Fumée nodded and flashed her eyes at me putting me in a black mesh undershirt with a jacket that had slits up and down the arms topped off with a necklace and my hair slicked backwards. Emmy gave a wolf whistle, and then matched my pants and shoes to Fumee's design. I smiled and said nice choice ladies. Let's go out and enjoy ourselves. I offered my left arm to Fumée and my right to Emmy. We walked out into the hallway only to be met by the other girls who all stopped and said wow you three look incredible. Have a fun date.

We walked out the front door and the limo driver opened the door for us to get in once inside I told him to take us to a restaurant that serves a good breakfast first. We pulled out onto the long road and drove into town. We went into the restaurant and had a nice breakfast.

Once we had finished eating we stood up and paid the bill after we left the building Fumée stopped outside the door.

Fumée: There is one place I would like to go see today if you two do not mind. I

gave her and Emmy a kiss and said to Fumée both you and Emmy get to choose one place for us to go while on this date so where do you want to go?

Fumée: I would like to see the Valley of the Kings. With mine and Emmy's combined magic the curses shouldn't affect any of us.

I looked at Emmy and waited for her to say something.

Emmy (smiled): That is actually a place I have wanted to see myself since we arrived here in Egypt.

I said ok then let's go there next. I told the limo driver that we were going to walk around town for a while so he could go back to the house till we call him. We headed into the main part of town and ducked into an alley. I told the girls to teleport us to the Valley. We joined hands and in an instant we were standing in the Valley of the Kings. We walked around taking in the sights until lunch time.

compnerd
compnerd
559 Followers