Special Treatment (Audio Script)

Story Info
Nurse Vivienne knows how to handle unruly patients.
1.1k words
4
4.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago my friend and fellow erotica writer Vivienne Hawthorne requested several audio scripts from me. This is one of them.

*****************

Well hello there. Someone seems happy to see me.

Now now, don't struggle. Those restraints are for your own good. We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself before we're done here.

Hmm... According to the chart you've only been here two days and you've managed to offend the other nurses with your bad attitude.

I guess that's why they requested me.

Such a naughty little patient. Let's see if I can change that.

I'm Nurse Vivienne, and I'll be in charge of your treatment from now on.

First, let's see what we have to work with.

Mmm... That's quite a nice cock you've got there. And already so hard.

Wow. It says here you've only cum three times since you've been here? That can't be right. A big, hard cock like this should have cum much more than that.

Here, maybe these will help.

Well, you clearly like my tits. Maybe that's the problem. None of the other nurses have boobs as big as mine, do they, sweetie?

Bet you'd like them in your face, wouldn't you?

Hmm... I don't know. You'll have to ask nicely.

Think you can do that?

Say please Nurse Vivienne, put your tits in my face.

Good boy.

Here we go. Enjoy these soft, bouncy titties on your face, and let's see what we can do about your cock.

Oh my. It's even harder now.

Do you like me stroking it with my tits in your face?

I bet I could get you to cum just from this. You like the sound of that, don't you?

My hand on your cock feels so good, doesn't it? Just going up and down your shaft, teasing your balls a little. They feel so full already.

Here. Open your mouth. That's good. Take my tit in there. Suck on it. That's a good boy. Make my nipple as hard as your cock. Mmm, that feels so good.

Just keep sucking it while I play with your cock.

Let Nurse Vivienne get your right to the edge. Stroking you up and down, up and down, you're so close now, aren't you?

Stop.

Open your mouth. I think you've had enough tits for now.

Aww, you look so sad. You've been such a naughty patient, I don't think you should get to cum yet.

Just lay there while I play with my titties.

They're so soft, and you got my nipples hard like a good boy.

Look at you, struggling against the restraints. Bet you just want to grab your cock and jerk off for me. Blow your load while I play with my nipples.

Too bad, that's not part of your treatment.

Is your cock starting to get soft? I think it is.

Don't worry, Nurse Vivienne has just the thing for that.

Watch.

Mmm, you like that? Feeling my mouth on the tip of your cock? There's some tasty precum there, let me just lick that up.

Yummy.

There, all gone.

I'm gonna stroke you just a little. Tease your cock so I have something to put in my mouth.

That's good, get hard for your nurse again. Just the way I like it.

Alright, I'm gonna suck your cock now. Don't worry sweetie, I'll be gentle.

First, I'm gonna lick from the tip all the way down your shaft until I get to your balls. They're so full. I think you've been holding out on us. Naughty boy.

Now I'll give them a little kiss. Does that tickle? Feeling my lips on your balls, my breathe blowing all over them? I bet it does.

Here we go baby, inside my mouth. Mmm, so hard and thick...

Oh, are you getting close baby, are you gonna cum in my mouth, just shoot your load down my throat like a good boy? Are you? Are you?

No!

Aww, don't cry. I know, you were almost there. Ready to shoot all that cum down Nurse Vivienne's throat.

But not yet. Not yet.

Wanna see my pussy? That should make you feel better. Here, let me lift my skirt.

No panties today. Makes it easier to tease naughty patients like you.

You like that? My juicy pussy lips, they're so wet already. Stroking and sucking your cock got me all hot, and I think it's time I take care of that.

Lay there and watch. That's it. Don't you dare look away. Watch me play with my pussy. Mmm, yea, watch me finger my pussy, sticking one in, then two... Ooh, bet you wish that was your cock, don't you? Bet you'd love to stick your cock in there and fuck my pussy.

Naughty boy. Thinking about fucking your nurse like that. You don't get to do that. You just get to watch.

Here, let me help you. Pay attention, don't stop staring at my fingers playing with my pussy.

That's right, my other hand is on your cock again.

Want me to stroke it? You do, don't you?

Beg.

Beg me to stroke you.

Say please stroke my cock Nurse Vivienne. I've been such a bad boy!

Oooh yes, yes you have. You don't get to touch your cock, only I do. Gonna stroke it while I play with my pussy.

Up and down, up and down, you're so fuckin hard, and I'm so fuckin wet. Your cock would feel so good filling up my pussy, wouldn't it? Just filling me up and fucking me, getting my juices all over your cock and just cumming deep inside me, fuck, you'd love that.

But not today.

You don't get to cum today.

Mmm, god I'm so close... My pussy is so fucking wet right now.

Maybe I will let you. Beg me to let you cum.

Do it.

Say please let me cum Nurse Vivienne. Please let me cum.

That's right, say it, say it, God your so close baby, I'm so close, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!

But you're not!

No! No cumming like a good boy.

That's it, no cumming.

Aww, look at your cock flailing around, begging for release. Too bad.

Are you crying? Poor baby. Here, Nurse Vivienne has a present for you,

There we go, right around your cock. I know it's a little tight but it's for your own good. A nice little cock ring.

Oh, don't look so sad sweetie. It's part of your treatment.

Now, you're gonna let all the other nurses ride your cock and cum as much as they want, and when they're done, I'll take this off and let you cum in my pussy.

Do you like the sound of that?

Good.

See you soon...