Femdom : A succubus named Sofia

Story Info
A story of succubi in the modern world.
14.5k words
4.84
12.9k
42
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains scenes of non-human female domination, tease and denial. It is entirely fictional and completely my own work. Sofia is my own imagining of what modern Succubi could be, and how they might live in a modern world.

Please DO NOT read any further if you do not enjoy fictional stories in which males submit to dominant females, either willingly, forcibly, or by coercion - If that's not your bag, none of my stories are for you.

Please DO NOT read if you don't like stories involving non-human characters.

If you like this story, please vote and comment.

==========

Femdom : A succubus named Sofia

==========

Charlie did not know many people at the wedding reception. There was Norma and Rachel from Accounts, whom he sat with in an alcove that was once a horse's stall, and he knew Karolina from HR, the bride, but there wasn't a single other soul that he knew.

He would probably not have attended if Karolina was not so beautiful.

He liked to think that it was the beauty of her personality that attracted him to her... her friendly manner, the way she enthusiastically engaged with him as she brought him through the recruitment process and into P.D. Pattinson, the way she always seemed to have a friendly sparkle for him whenever they talked... but, in truth, he was equally captivated by her looks. She stood just a few inches shorter than him, her golden hair always in loose curls, her big blue eyes and dimples giving her a kind of innocent look.

But there was also something behind that sweet personality and looks that drew him in... something deeper... something hidden. Beneath her golden glow was a swirling shadow that made him think that she had dark desires. She was a good ten years older than him, perhaps in her mid-thirties, had never given him any encouragement and was now married to boot, but Charlie's imagination flourished at the thought of her, and led him to fantasise that she wanted him.

He drank the free beer provided by Karolina's wealthy new (and substantially older) husband, and contemplated the thought of having to dance with Norma, whom was in her mid-fifties and married, or Rachel, who was his age but timid as a mouse, and would probably dance like a zombie. Instead, he went to the bar for another beer, and was wishing that Norma and Rachel would drink faster so that he didn't have to keep ordering single pints, when a sweet voice spoke his mind for him.

"Drinking alone Charlie?" it said.

He didn't recognise the voice nor, when he turned around, the lady. She was tall and slim, perhaps an inch or so shorter that him, her face was pale and framed by raven hair that was straight to her shoulders. She seemed to wear little makeup - there was no hint of pappy foundation or clumped mascara, but her skin was still flawless, her lips red, and her eyes dark and alluring.

He was sure that he'd never seen this lady before... he would have remembered... yet she seemed to know him.

"Oh, Hi!" he said brightly, attempting to appear familiar with her.

She gave him a broad and cheeky smile, and leaned on the bar to project herself into the young barman's line of sight. She ordered a rum and coke, then twisted around to face Charlie.

"You don't remember me?" she asked,

"Yes, of course! you're....."

He searched his memory banks. He would DEFINITELY have remembered this stunning lady.

"Sofia," she said finally, holding her hand out for him to shake, "Sofia from HR."

"Yes!" he said in a tone that he hoped would suggest that he already knew this. In truth, he still did not recognise her, but then he'd only been with P.D. Pattinson for six months, had met and forgotten lots of people already, and still hadn't been to all of the company's sites.

He shook her warm hand and immediately felt a slight tingle flood his body, as though she were at a higher voltage than him, and touching her brought him up there too. He felt happy - slightly euphoric even, and couldn't help but smile at her.

Realising that he must look a fool, he snapped out of his daze. "I'm with Rachel and Norma from accounts," he said, "Would you like to come and join us?"

"No!" Sofia said quickly, "I mean, we couuuuld, but there's an empty table over there... why don't we grab it?"

He needed no further persuasion. The prospect of some one-to-one time with this pretty woman needed no justification. He gave Sofia a courteous nod and held his hand to one side in an 'after you' gesture, then followed her to the empty table.

The couple chatted and drank and danced for an hour or so, and all the while Charlie felt that she looked at him with a kind of hunger in her eyes, as though she wanted to devour him, so it only half surprised him when she eventually put her lips to his ear and said, "Take me home to your place, I want to fuck the life out of you."

----------

They snogged in the taxi as soon as the door was closed, that electrical tingle increasing threefold. Her hands were quickly on his chest then slipping to the bulge in his pants. She flashed a sultry look at the driver via the rear view mirror, and he left them to it - this was certainly nothing that he hadn't seen many times before.

By the time they reached Charlie's apartment block, they were already quite familiar with the shape of each other's bodies. She knew the size of him and the tone of his muscles, and he the shape of her breasts and hips. Even through the black satin of her cocktail dress he thought that he could feel her nipples, big and already erect, jutting forward from broad, hard areola. She had even allowed him to hitch her dress up around her waist so that he could caress her hairless mound as it spilled around her thong. She smiled wickedly at the taxi driver as he lowered his rear view mirror to watch.

The door to Charlie's apartment was barely closed before they were locked again in a passionate kiss. She seemed feisty and strong and keen to sate the hunger that she had exhibited all night. Her tongue invaded his mouth while she pushed him backwards towards the bedroom.

Suddenly he wished that he'd tidied his flat before he went out that evening, but neither the dirty crockery on his coffee table, nor the used underwear on his bedroom floor seemed to deter the spirited vixen as she bullied him backwards until he finally fell onto the bed.

He liked the thought of being dominated, but had never expected that even a naturally dominant woman could be so confident or at ease. And now she stood above him.

"Take your clothes off," she demanded.

He lifted his hips and thrust down his pants. His stiff cock told the story of his excitement, but he grew stiffer still as she deftly unzipped her cocktail dress and allowed it to fall in a crumpled heap around her feet. Beneath it she wore a black lace corset that cupped the underside of her full breasts but left most of them, including her dark pink areola and bullet-hard nipples, completely exposed. He could have stared at her lovely breasts forever had the sight of that thin thong snagged between her puffy labia majora not commanded his gaze. Her mound was pale and completely bare, without a hint of stubble or shaving rash.

"Shall we dispense with foreplay?" she asked enticingly, her hungry eyes pressing him as she quickly slipped the thong from the curve of her hips and climbed onto the bed to straddle his waist.

He whispered a breathy "God yes!", but she was not waiting for an answer - she was already holding his solid shaft in her hand and pointing it towards the wet hole of her pussy.

Her passage, when he entered her, was so wet and slippery that the first sensation he felt with the bell-end of his solid cock was simply heat. She couldn't have been warmer than normal body temperature, yet she felt so hot around him. Next, every nerve in his body was triggered by that high voltage feeling, that motionless tingling everywhere, every part of his body responding somehow to their carnal union. Entirely involuntarily, he let out a laugh, as though it were some sort of release mechanism, and felt as though his body could be two inches above the bed. For a moment he thought that he might humiliate himself by cumming in her sodden pussy right away, but as she lowered her hips to envelop him completely with her hot sex, he was surprised to find that his passion just continued to grow. The sensation of her tight pussy around his aching cock astonished him, but his cock remained just short of the edge.

She looked down on him, her dark eyes distant as she took a moment to enjoy her mounted position, then, slowly, she began to rock her hips on him, grinding her clitoris into his pelvis, causing his fat cock to slip back and forth inside her hungry pussy.

They locked eyes and beamed at each other, their union driving a sense of rapturous intoxication, and Charlie responded to Sofia's grinding by lifting his hips, attempting to impale her further... though he was already as deep as he could go, his entire shaft engulfed in her hot, tight flesh.

They moved in unison for a moment, as one as they could be, until Sofia began to grind long and hard on him, his cock slipping further out of her on each of her forward movements until she was fucking his entire length, tip to root. Still his body was afire with that euphoric tingle, yet still his passion remained on an ever-rising precipice, inches from the edge.

Sofia's lust was also mounting steadily. She fucked herself hard with his willing cock, gaining speed, until her clitoris was smacking rhythmically onto his pelvis. She closed her eyes and panted in quick, shallow breaths, using his tool for her pleasure, building ever so slowly towards her climax.

After minutes that could have been hours, Charlie's frustration was taking its toll. How could she have been screwing him for so long now without tipping him over the edge? He wanted to cum so desperately, the orgasm seemed to be building endlessly within him, his whole body seemed to be preparing for it.

Finally Sofia slowed, her back arched and her body stiffened, her eyes closed and her mouth formed into an 'o'.

With her pussy entirely impaled on his throbbing cock and her clitoris pressed hard against his pelvic bone, she sat motionless astride him for seconds before she began to tremble, then buck as her orgasm ripped through her. Perhaps it was the quivering of her pussy that caused it, but at the exact same moment, Charlie was shoved over his own edge, and he crashed into his orgasm, his solid cock gushing cum into her hungry hole as they trembled, convulsed and moaned together. Better still, it felt as though Sofia was sucking him as he pumped, physically vacuuming his cum from his balls, and also sucking his energy and his soul from every inch of his body from the tips of his toes to the top of his head, and the nails on his outstretched fingers. He felt it thin within him, like elastic being pulled at one end... pulled from him and into her. An orgasm like none he had ever felt before coursed through him, and he automatically lifted his hips high, raising her up as he attempted to impale her further. His fat bell-end swelled further and tingled as though being sucked rhythmically in the depths of her pussy, then he remained rigid as a plank while she drew everything from him throughout her own violent orgasm.

Finally they collapsed together, red faced and sweating, her half naked breasts on his chest. He fought against sleep so that he could process what had just happened, but his body felt so feeble and empty.

"Oh my god," he managed weakly.

"Did you like that?" she asked, her red lips brushing his neck as she spoke.

"That was the best sex of my life!" he breathed.

"Best sex or best orgasm?"

"Best both!"

She smiled into his neck.

"I told you I wanted to fuck the life out of you," she giggled.

They lay together for another half an hour with Charlie drifting in and out of sleep, until eventually Sofia got up, gathered her thong, dress and shoes, and headed towards his living room.

"I've got to go," she said plainly.

"Can't you stay?"

"No."

"But why?"

"I just can't. But if you want to see me again, leave your window open on Monday evening."

He hauled himself out of bed to follow her voice into the living room, but by the time he got there she was gone. A curtain swayed softly in the cool night breeze.

----------

In the morning he laid in bed far later that usual. Sex with Sofia had not lasted a VERY long time, but his whole body felt like he'd had a strenuous workout. He lazed around his flat, and wished that he'd taken her number.

At work on Monday, he checked the company intranet but could not find Sofia anywhere. He asked around a little too, but nobody recognised his description of her, and he let it drop before people thought him obsessed.

That evening, remembering Sofia's comment; 'if you want to see me again, leave your window open,' he opened his lounge window and let the cool evening air tumble in. But had she really said that? He must have misheard her. He went to his front door and cracked it open a fraction so that the latch was disengaged and the door could be pushed open from the outside. Then he returned to his sofa to watch TV.

She woke him late in the evening, shaking him gently as he slept, slumped over the broad arm of the sofa.

"Sofia?"

He was blurry eyed and heavy headed.

She put her lips to his ear.

"Let's go to bed."

He slowly regained his senses as she led him by the hand into the bedroom. She was naked already and he admired her high, round bottom and thin waist. Her shoulder blades were large and angular, and at the base of her spine, her coccyx was oddly pronounced. She was not wearing heels as she had done when they first met, yet she still walked slightly on her toes.

"I'm so glad you came back!" he confessed.

"Get your clothes off then, and show me how glad you are."

He tugged at his socks and hurriedly threw off his clothes. Within seconds he stood before her with his erection pointing rudely towards her. She looked at it and smiled broadly. "Shall we dispense with foreplay?" she asked.

She took the top as before, straddling his waist and positioning his cock so that its swollen spearhead nestled between her hot labia minora. Already he could feel the electric tingle. Then she looked into his eyes as she slowly impaled herself on him, and watched the look of euphoria spread across his face. He returned her gaze, in awe of how wonderful it was to have such a beautiful woman look down on him like that.

Their love making was as intense as it had been that first night, and she kept him on the edge while she enjoyed her dominion over him. Eventually, in the moment just before she climaxed, it felt to him again as though he had been released, and his own orgasm tore through him too. He felt that sensation of the fabric of his soul being dragged out of his body through his gaping urethra and into her hot pussy, like a red silk napkin being drawn through the ring of a magician's fingers. At the same time, as though the taking of his soul had some sort of physical effect on her, Sofia crashed into her own orgasm, gasping loudly and shaking violently upon his captive cock. She closed her eyes and rode him hard, moaning with loud abandon, grinding back and forth, crushing her swollen bud into his pelvis, shuddering and shaking as she vacuumed the spunk from his balls. All the while, involuntarily and unconsciously, Charlie's back was arched and his hips held high, giving her the sensation that she was riding a bucking beast more than a man on a bed.

Finally he was spent, and collapsed, thoroughly exhausted, back onto the mattress, eyes closed, mouth open, his breath hot in his throat. She settled her sweaty body onto his, her naked breasts pressed into his chest, her head lay on his shoulder. They were still connected, his cock still stiffer than it was soft, his copious offering oozing slowly out around him.

"Who are you?" he asked, softly.

"Everybody asks that after the second time," she said, her dark eyes flicking open to look at his face across his jaw.

His eyes were still closed, as though looking at her would break his resolve to probe deeper.

"You're not Sofia from HR."

"Sometimes I am. Sometimes I'm Sofia from IT, or Sofia from Corporate Audit..."

"So are you always Sofia?"

"That's my name."

He slid his hand from her waist, over her protrusive shoulder blades and onto her hair, stroking her gently.

"Are you ever going to tell me who you really are?"

They lay in silence for a moment.

"Do you like having sex with me?" she asked.

"It's the best sex I've ever had!," he admitted quickly, "I've never experienced anything like it... never knew a woman could do that to a man, never knew it could be so damn good!"

She smiled and studied his handsome face. She would have liked to have lain there all night, but she couldn't.

Before he knew it, she had dismounted his turgid cock and was heading for the lounge to gather her clothes.

"Can't you stay this time?" he asked.

"Not tonight. Maybe next time?.. if there IS a next time..."

She looked back at him as she left the room, his skin still glistening with sweat as he lay naked on his bed. She would definitely stay with him next time...

He opened his eyes to watch her go.

"Who are you?" he asked, one last time.

"I'm a Succubus," she said.

He woke, naked and shivering in the early hours of the morning, the open living room window allowing a draft to chill his apartment.

----------

Charlie didn't believe in Succubi any more than he believed in giants or centaurs, but over the next few days he felt compelled to spend his every spare moment researching the myth. He left his window open, but Sofia did not visit him again until the Friday night, by which time his head was filled with more questions than answers. He spent the evening flipping between Succubi research and porn, and was captivated by a beautiful blonde in a wedding dress giving a double-barrel hand job to the groom and best man, when he was startled by Sofia's voice.

"You prefer blondes?" she said. She was behind the sofa, watching over his shoulder.

He panicked, and made a mess of trying to close down his video. Quickly, she snatched the phone out of his hand and viewed the sordid scene.

"Fantasising about Karolina?" she asked, casually.

He denied it quickly, but in truth he had been tempted by the video's preview as the blonde did remind him of Karolina the last time he'd seen her, radiant in her white wedding dress.

Sofia scoffed and threw the phone onto the sofa as she walked around to take his hand. Helping him to his feet, she looked deep into his eyes. "Brunettes are dirtier," she said.

By the time he was on his feet she had already begun to lead him towards the bedroom.

"Let's dispense with foreplay," she said, excitedly.

Charlie tugged back against her, causing her to stop in her tracks.

"No," he said. Suddenly he felt awfully nervous.

"No?"

"I want to know more about you..."

She narrowed her eyes and looked at him intently.

"I'm hungry," she said, still studying his face, "we can talk later." She went to pull his hand again, but he resisted once more.

"I don't want to just jump into bed... I want to get to know you better..."

She paused for a moment. She knew that she could leave now to find a man who did as she asked, but there was something about this one that she liked. Karolina had been spot on when she'd recommended him to her... his looks, his manner, his sweet personality.

She maneuvered him around by his shoulders so that his back was against the wall beside the door to his bedroom.

"You want to get to know me better?" she asked, her dark eyes blazing.

Charlie faltered. He really wanted to ask whether or not she truly was a succubus, but the question seemed too absurd now, and he was too embarrassed to ask.