Specimen S12

Story Info
Man donates his body for sperm production studies.
3k words
4.05
14.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
562 Followers

Authors note: This story is based on a dream I once had. It's purely science fiction and is only written for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. All characters of this work are considered to be over eighteen.

* * * * *

"Initial here," was her direction, I took the pen in my shaky hands and initialed the line on the document agreeing to the permanent body modification(s) that I was about to endure.

"Ok, now here," I again initialed the line that indicated that this was a lifelong commitment.

"Now here," I initialed the line where I was giving ownership of my sperm to the clinic and once I'm in production, it will be sold with the proceeds being applied to the laboratory's general budget.

"Now here," that's where I indicated that I haven't ejaculated within the last thirty days.

"And lastly here," I initialed the line that said I was over eighteen and understood that I was dedicating my body to these scientific studies and that this was a lifelong commitment and I'd be unable to turn back.

"Ok, now sign here,"

I pretty much knew what it said, that I agreed to become a scientific specimen and all signs of my past identity would be erased. From now on, I'd only be known as S12 which stood for Specimen 12.

This was nothing but a formality at this point. I had been to this facility many times during the selection process, followed by blood tests, sperm sampling, and instrument fitting(s). I was under strict orders that I remain nude once I entered the property, so being stripped of my clothing was commonplace. As always, I instantly got an immense hard-on once I disrobed.

But today, there was one big difference, all my clothing will be incinerated and I will spend the rest of my life nude and exposed with one sole purpose, semen production.

I scribbled my signature on the bottom line of the legal document.

"I trust that you have surrendered your Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Credit Cards, Driver's License, and all other forms of identification."

"Yes, I did so at the front desk."

"Ok, now you need you to go and get your instruments fitted, ok, nurse K will take you back.

A young nurse in white scrubs stood in the doorway waiting for me. I got up and followed her down the hallway.

So that was how it began, reproductive seed secretion and other male reproductive tests were now my life. I have now become a specimen for scientific study.

I was twenty two, kicked out of the house by my parents. I had no job skills, that is except one. I had insatiable urges to ejaculate, and I produced a lot of sperm. It seemed only natural that I dedicate my entire life these studies.

I was led down a brightly lit, sterile corridor to a door marked, 'Sperm Collection ward.'

The nurse scanned her key card and the door opened. We walked down a long corridor past several rooms full of medical equipment and monitors.

As usual, my cock was already rock hard with anticipation.

We walked into the instrument fitting room and I was met there by the two nurses I already knew.

The women I knew as nurse A, greeted me.

"Welcome 12," she looked down at my rock hard cock,

"I see you're all primed up as usual. Good, let's get started shall we?"

"Have you been on the cleansing agents for the last forty eight hours as directed?" she asked with a firm grip on my balls.

"Yes, all cleaned out, I spent most of the last forty eight hours on the toilet!"

"Ok, bend over the table, I still have to check."

I bent over and presented my ass to her. She took a cotton swab with a long stem and probed deeply into my rectum.

She removed the swab and it was damp but still white indicating that I indeed was devoid of all fecal matter.

"Have you had anything to eat today?"

"No, I haven't eaten since starting the cleansing process!"

"Very good, once we start you on the body modification chemicals you won't be able to feel hunger for a while. In your first test, all your nutrition will be through IV's and strictly monitored."

Just then three women in green scrubs entered with a large tray.

"Now these young ladies are going to get rid of all your body hair, including the hair on your head. You'll be wearing a hood most of the time, and we don't want any body hair under the latex, it'll be much more comfortable for you if you are bald. This will be the only time we will need to shave you, after today, the chemicals will prevent your body from ever being able to grow hair again."

I heard a buzz of a razor and I watched as all my hair fell to the floor. One of the women swept the area under me and just like that, I would be forever bald.

They had me lay on a table and the three of them lathered me up with shaving cream. They proceeded to shave the front of my body, making sure to get all the hair from my cock and balls.

They had me turn over and they did the same with my back. I was told to spread my ass cheeks with my hands so they could be sure to remove all the hair from my rectal opening.

Nurse A inspected my body to be sure no stray hair follicles remained.

"Good job as always ladies, now can one of you help me with the anal instrument and tube?"

A, and one of the woman, had me stand and again bend over the exam table.

I knew this part very well, the device was made to my exact specifications and was a tight fit. From now and through the foreseeable future, all my bowel movements would be involuntary and the excretions will be collected for study.

Then they had me lay down once again face up. They put a plastic template over my body and circled the exact areas where the sensors are to be placed with a black marker. Then they installed a needle into the main vain of my right arm and clamped it off.

They then filled the circles on my body with a medical adhesive with tiny sensor wires in them to insure a good instrument connection.

A led me down the hall to the testing ward, we stopped in front of a heavy steel door with a sign that said, 'Testing Ward, no admittance without authorization.'

She scanned her key card, then put her hand over the sensor pad. The door beeped and an ear piercing alarm went off.

"It's ok, this is a secure ward, so the alarm will sound to alert the staff whenever this door opens."

We were met at the door by a middle-aged woman wearing a black nurse's dress with red strips. A white circle was about navel high and had a red cross in the middle. A string with her credentials hung around her neck.

"Good morning 12, I'm head researcher C, I am assigned to lead your testing, now follow me to your room. We only use letters for Identification of the researchers so I'm to be known to you only as C. You from now on will be S12."

Nurse A said her goodbyes and the door closed and locked behind me.

I was then led down the hall past several locked doors with the windows blacked out, Signs on the doors said, 'Testing in progress, do not enter!' They were also numbered above the signs, starting from S8 to S11. Above that were colored symbols indicating their gender.

All four of the designations I saw, were colored pink which indicated female.

C must have seen the puzzled look on my face, then she explained.

"Those females are volunteers just like you and their eggs will be harvested and used for fertility testing. Number S8 is for the baseline and the rest are receiving various levels of an experimental fertility drug. All we need is a steady supply of sperm, that's where you come in."

We eventually got to my testing room where I'd be spending an unspecified amount of time. It was designated with a blue colored male symbol.

Again I looked puzzled because I was the only male in the test.

"Just look you lucky guy, think of them as your personal harem. Their purpose is to check the fertility of your sperm."

C pulled out her key card and put her left eye over a sensor to confirm her identity. The door slowly opened. We entered the room and three women researchers were there waiting for me. Like C they were dressed in black uniforms with different colored stripes on them. I saw one with blue, one with yellow, and one without stripes.

C handed me the special blue rubber suit that was made specifically for my body. The suit was similar to what a SCUBA diver would wear, except it had holes in it for the sensors, my IV feed line, and access flaps for my nipples and genitalia.

Z (with Yellow) and K (with blue) greeted me and started applying white talcum powder over my bare skin.

"This will help us slide you into your testing suit and is electorally charged to help with the connection of the instruments."

The three of them helped me into the suit and C took her place in the control cubicle.

They slid the heavy tailored garment on me, put my penis and scrotum in the four inch opening provided and my nipples were aligned in holes to allow sensor attachment. A built-in blood pressure cuff was aligned on my left arm. They pulled the latex hood over my head. Z zipped me up from the back.

"Now get on your knees," she directed as she took a heavy black leather collar that was hanging on the wall. She put it around my neck and buckled it tightly in place.

"Now, show me your hands." she said as she put heavy cuffs on my wrists. She had me stand as she knelt down and strapped another set of cuffs on my ankles.

As she was doing that I had a little time to look around. I was in a room full of medical equipment. I didn't know what everything was for, but I did recognize heart monitors, IV stands, and various hoses and tubes hanging from the ceiling and other electronic devices. A glass cubical was on one side and I could see C attending the various computer screens.

K pointed to a padded examination table, I sat on the edge of it and scooted my body flat.

Heavy metal stirrups were attached to the table and I was directed to put my feet in them. I spread my legs about three feet apart and placed them as directed.

K and Z started strapping me in place starting at my feet.

The voice of C was heard over a loudspeaker.

"Make sure everything is good and tight, these are very sensitive instruments and we can't allow him to move, even an inch."

Z and K started at my feet as they methodically buckled straps on my legs, being sure each was tight before moving to the next one. They put four on each leg, three evenly spaced on my torso and one across my neck.

I was very tightly bound and couldn't move, even slightly.

Z then methodically attached wires to the instruments glued onto my skin in the various places. Then she attached an anal secretion bag under me.

I heard some commotion behind me and soon a half mask was put over my mouth and strapped in place. A tight rubber bag was fitted around my balls with probes on it to measure the size of my testicles as a way of measuring my semen production. The bag was also controlled to keep my testicles at ninety seven degrees, the level that they calculated was the optimum temperature for sperm production.

Several tubes similar to what is used for milking cattle, hung above me. A clear one was lowered down and encased my erection.

Z started pulling hoses next to me and I saw an inflatable airbag and two large glass containers filled with a clear liquid.

An ear bud was placed in my left ear so I could hear nurse C in the control cubicle as she directed the testing. A keypad under my left hand allowed me to communicate with her. Braille under my fingers allowed me to select the proper keys to push depending on the communication.

"Ok, here we go, this is your last chance to call everything off. Once we connect the air hose to your mask and start the chemicals, the modifications will begin and are irreversible!"

"Remember, after this point you will never be allowed to leave this facility. You will be a lifetime sperm producer."

"Go for it," was my muffled response through the open hole in my mask and that turned out to be the last thing I'd ever say.

Z connected the hose to my mask and I instantly heard the liquid bubbling in both glass containers and an airbag inflating with every breath.

K hung two colored IV bags over each glass container, one had a blue liquid and one was filled with a yellow liquid. They both had control solenoids to allow the respective chemicals to be dosed accordingly to the testing parameters.

C instructed me that the blue liquid contained a medication that would destroy my vocal cords (considered a needless restriction in my air-way), and the yellow would chemically enhance my genital growth and sperm production.

Soon, my ear bud was replaced with a set of ear phones so that I could no longer hear anything around me. I could only hear the voice of C.

I looked up as a series of TV monitors were placed about two feet above my head so I could see the readout of all the instruments and view me from different vantage points. I could watch my heart rate, and my blood pressure along with other readouts, change as I respired along with the supplied air flow. A simple push of my pinky finger allowed me to select what readouts I wanted to view.

My blood oxygen level rose several points indicating that I was now breathing pure oxygen.

C, behind the glass window, started calibrating the equipment.

She flipped a switch on the respirator and the air pulses slowed nearly suffocating me. I had no choice but to match my breaths with the machine. I saw my heart rate quicken and my blood oxygen level drop, then she changed the set point to the desired level and my breathing and my pulse rate went back to normal.

She pushed a button and I could feel suction being applied to the tube on my cock.

"Now we are going to get some baseline readings before we start the chemicals, now go ahead and urinate for me."

I did have a full bladder at that point so I released my urine stream into the tube as ordered.

The suction whisked my stream away as I saw my yellow bodily fluid travel up the hose.

"Ok, now for a sperm sample!"

An automatic system removed my urine tube and replaced it with another tube that had a rubber bladder in it.

C was in my head phones explaining that I was about to be milked dry of my sperm. She calibrated the system to record the size of my balls right now as one hundred percent.

C, told me in a direct voice,

"Your milking's will be done on an automated program designed for maximum extraction, then the program will be modified based on the milking data we receive from you."

"The milking's will continue at seven minute intervals until your ejaculations only excrete a trace of semen. The size of your balls will then be calibrated to zero."

"These initial readings will be the baseline or benchmark used to evaluate the effects of the drugs you are about to receive."

A switch was hit and the bladder started milking me. The pumping started off slowly, then increased steadily in speed and tightness around my cock. The sensations were so intense that I instantly tried to hump back on the motion, but my bindings held me still.

"Naughty, naughty, no humping back, that's why we found it necessary to bind our specimens."

The pumping continued, my heart rate slowly quickened along with an increase in blood pressure and my breathing rate.

I started to moan in my mask as an orgasm was forthcoming.

Then the system shutdown and the bladder around my cock loosened.

I watched as my blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing returned back to the initial readings.

Then the program restarted.

Again, the slow pulses steadily quickened and soon I was even closer to climax, then the system shut down again.

I lost count how many cycles I had gone through, I wanted to come so badly, but the system wouldn't let me. I couldn't hump back on the tube so all I could do was lay there and wait for the program to start again.

The assault on my cock started again, but this time it didn't stop.

I shot my intense load into the tube. I could see the milky fluid being drawn up the clear hose and my sperm counter started to rise in milliliters.

When my orgasm was over, the system was shut down again.

I was allowed a brief rest bit, then the system started again. It took several climaxes to drain me until my ejaculation volumes were were minuscule.

C zeroed the meter.

"Z, you can now start adding the chemicals to his breathing and get the IV started."

Then Z ceremonially turned the pet-cocks and the bubbling glass vessels started turning their respective colors.

Then an IV bag was hung next to me and connected to the needle planted in my vain.

To be continued...

subleroy
subleroy
562 Followers