Spectrophilia - Spectra What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

I went out to the shed when I saw Gina next time; I wanted to see if she was still getting it on with the ghost. I could hear, Gina was still being fucked by the ghost. I thought of putting a bed or cot out in the shed so they could be more comfortable.

Gina appeared to be in good "spirits" so getting it on almost every day wasn't having the detrimental effect I feared.

"Bob, I'm in love with my ghost, he is a fantastic lover. I get the most fantastic, satisfying orgasms, sex with Tim can't compare."

Hmmm the ghost seems to be out here without the stool. "Gina, does the ghost ever come over to your house or is it only here in the shed?"

"No, it's only here, why do you ask. Can I still come here?"

"No reason, yes you can come over and fuck the ghost as much as you want."

"No need to be crass about it, Bob."

I told her about Susan's experience in the restaurant. The ghost seems to be able to go other places and likes to play pranks. "I just wondered if you had a similar experience."

"Nothing like you described, but once it moved my clothes outside so I had to go out in your yard naked to retrieve them. Not that I minded being naked but I worried that Susan may have seen me."

"Sorry to have missed that, but I don't think Susan saw you or at least she never mentioned it."

"The ghost seems very loving, more than sex, it caresses my hair and cuddles with me. I just wish I could see him."

Susan had noticed Gina was going the shed quite frequently, "Bob, what's with Gina and your shed?"

"She's keeps borrowing tools for Tim."

That seemed to satisfy her, but I sensed she wasn't satisfied with the answer. It was only a matter of time before she caught Gina in the shed with the spirit. Susan was now on the lookout for Gina, she was sure she was up to something more than borrowing tools. It only took two days before Susan saw Gina going into the shed again, so she went out to investigate. As she approached the shed she heard Gina talking to someone, she figured Bob was inside and was going to catch them in sex. Not that she thought a twenty something young girl was interested in a middle age guy.

When Susan heard the unmistakable sounds of fucking, she burst into the shed fully expecting to find Bob fucking Gina. Instead, she found Gina is sitting on the workbench naked being fucked by some invisible lover. Susan just watched in disbelief as Gina moaned in approval of her lover fucking. The smell of sex permeated the shed as juices flowed down Gina's legs, making the sloshing sound of cock and pussy juice being mixed.

Waiting until Gina climaxed and she hugged her invisible lover, "What the fuck Gina."

Gina started by Susan voice, began to cry. Sobbing, "It's my ghost lover."

Susan would have thought her insane if she had not experienced the spirit herself. Susan started forward towards Gina but some invisible hand held her back. Was the ghost protecting Gina? She was at first jealous of her after all this was her ghost or at least she had it first.

The hand released Susan and she moved forward to hug Gina in some reassuring measure to indicate she understood. She wrapped her hands around Gina's youthful tight body, glancing her firm tits, Susan wished her tits looked and felt that good.

"Gina was the ghost fucking you with.. er.. his cock?"

"Yes, it's fantastically huge, it seems bigger every time and I always climax as he fills me with his cold cum. Sort of like an icicle dildo."

"Cum, he cums in you?"

"He does and its cold, not warm like Tim's. I can't see it, but I can feel it even when I suck him off." Adding, "It has no taste like Tim's."

Susan wished she had let the ghost fuck her as she listened to Gina's recount, she felt the need to kiss Gina. As she leaned in to kiss Gina, Gina startled at the prospect of kissing Susan, pulled her head back.

Susan paused in confusion, then Gina lips meet hers. Susan wondered if the ghost was orchestrating this encounter, or was it her wanting to feel the youthful Gina's embrace. The two continued their embrace, perhaps to show the spirit they can share him without jealousy.

Susan asked Gina if she would like to come in and take a warm shower. Gina agreed, but when she got off the workbench, her clothes were gone.

"He's playing a prank on me, my clothes are usually outside."

As the two walked hand in hand towards the house, Susan said, "I'll loan you a robe until we find your clothes."

"No problem, I enjoy being naked even outside."

Susan found that unusual, she was more conservative with nakedness. Maybe if she had Gina's body, she would like to show it off. Her only exhibitionist moments were when the spirit had her sit topless with Paul and Bob and the restaurant episode and she didn't find that sensual.

They found Gina's clothes carefully piled on the bedroom bed when they went into the master bathroom. Susan started the shower and had planned to let Gina shower by herself, but the spirit had other ideas. As Gina entered the shower, she grabbed Susan's hand so she would enter with her. Susan hesitated, but the spirit started removing her clothes.

The pair enjoyed the warm shower while washing each other, something Susan would have never considered doing. For the first time Susan played with another woman's tits, she ran her fingers around Gina's areola and hard nipple, pretending that they were hers.

Gina reciprocated with Susan's tits, then moved her hand down to her mound to finger her to a climax. Susan wondered if the spirit was orchestrating this encounter or was Gina oversexed or a lesbian. Whatever the reason Susan enjoyed Gina's youthful body being naked with her. Maybe the spirit liked watching lesbian sex, was the spirit watching, she hoped not.

After the two finished showering, they remained naked and got into bed. They continued their lovemaking until they both climaxed again. The spirit manipulated her to do something she never imagined; she had sex with a spirit and now a young woman.

The thought suddenly came into her mind, what if Bob finds out what she was doing, how he is going to deal with Gina? The spirit was one thing, but a real person, especially a young girl, was this going to freak him out?

She didn't have to wonder for long, Bob had been watching the two of them long enough for him to develop a huge hard on. It fulfilled his lesbian sex fantasy, especially with Gina's youthful body being on full display.

"You two having a good time without me?"

Susan didn't know how to respond, was Bob mad or was he wanting to join. She didn't have to wonder, Bob removed his pants while walking toward the bed. Bob was going to join them, what about Gina, was she going to freak out? Gina opened her arms welcoming Bob to join them on the bed.

Bob had the largest hard on Susan ever remembered, Gina startled her by grabbing Bob's cock and starting to suck it. Susan could only watch in disbelief as Gina sucked Bob off until he climaxed, Gina pulled her head to her and kissed her with her cum laden lips. The triangle was complete, the three of them were entwined sexually.

Now that we have all been sexually exploited by the spirit what's next? Gina's beautiful body was something I never expected to get to play with especially with Susan right there watching. Susan certainly never planned to have sex with the neighbor's girlfriend let alone a ghost. None of us thought a ghostly encounter would lead to so much sexual fun.

Epilog.

The ghost stopped visiting us and went with Gina to Tim's house. It continued to fuck her almost every night until Tim caught it happening. He thought Gina was lying about the spirit until he observed her being fucked by something while he was in bed next to her. Tim freaked out and wanted nothing to do with a ghost in his house fucking his girlfriend. Matter of fact, he didn't want ghost in there period.

They ended up separating and Gina moving out and going back to live with her parents. The ghost didn't go with her until she came back and took the pill bottle with the chewing gum. Now we finally figured what the attachment was, it was the gum. Go figure. Last we heard, Gina was still being fucked by her ghostly lover.

Tim sold the house and moved to Las Vegas, without any ghosts. The new neighbors, another young couple, seem to be ghost free, at least for the time being.

For us it was an unworldly experience, not bad since we got to meet Gina and fuck her. The ghost thing has made us leery of buying any more antiques from estate sales. Who knows if we would get another fucking friendly ghost?

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers
12