All Comments on 'Speed Limit'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
That's horrible!

This is basically a rape story of a girl who couldn't fight back. How could you write this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Like It!

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
4 out of 5

While not your best it was still good. I enjoy your stories and check often to see if you have any new ones.

Thanks

rainer11rainer11about 17 years ago
Great job! Welcome back...

Haven't seen your writings in a while. This may not have been your best effort, but certainly got me excited. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

I totally loved this. :) Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
that was the greatest of your stories

im not saying that all your other stories sucked, im just saying this was among the best. i deeply enjoyed it and would love if you continued. alot of ppl have no sense so please ignore the person above me on the comment board. Tha was a fantasy i kno a lot of woman would love to live.

~Naomi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Welcome Back

It's good to see new stories from you. It's up to par with your other stories. I hope you write more. I really like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it

Christie welcome back i love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More please

Christie, you have left me wanting so much more. Please continue with your erotic story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nicely done

Nice read. Continue and I read it. Another story line will also be read. You are good.

Thanks you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story!

You write very well. I would rate it as... one of your best erotic stories offlate. Your choice of words is simply great. Where have you been? Very few post :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more plz

we want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love it

i was barely 19 young and naive i trusted a man who i thought was the best boss/owner id ever had until late one night after we closed he was waiting for me with a group of men when i came out of the ladies room i instantly knew something didnt feel right by then it was too late they passed me around like i was nothing more than a fuck toy for there amusment they hurt me and laughed about it my boss told me he loved me afterward and to rub even more salt into my wounds he threw $500.00 at me for my silence i took the money i dont know why after that he put me in his car and drove me to my apt theres alot more to tell mabye ill write about it like you have thanks for sharing ive never fully told anyone it feels good to get it off my chest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

your stories are always great! Please, please continue this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please!

The story was so hot! And although it is, it ends very suddenly with so much more left to tell. Please, PLEASE come back and make some more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Chapter 2?

Interesting storyline. I look forward to more on this continuing saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So sweet!

My first time was sort of like this story and while it was so scary-thrilling at the time I remember it now ever so fondly. He was older and it wasn't snow but Hurricane Hugo that caught me with him. He was insistent but gentle and I lost my virginity to him as the hurricane came ashore. It was so amazing to just surrender to the moment and I'll never forget it. Your story is more real to me than I think you intended! Nice work!

DarkJoyDarkJoyabout 16 years ago
great reading

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very good by most " submission" standards but ...

i wouldn't rate this as being in your top five stories . still there's no doubt you have mastery of this genre and judging by the feedback extremely evocative. You're competing only against yourself Christie , ty so much for all your work- bottom line .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice.

I would definitely like to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why Is It...

...that some authors think getting a girl pregnant is at ALL sexy? It's not, you know. Story started great but this just ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked it until.........

I enjoyed the story until this fool made the statement that he wanted her to be caring her baby when she left. Is this moron willing to pay child support for the next 18 years???

SadeanSadeanover 15 years ago
To the story's detractors...

The author has stated, in an essay posted here on lit, that one of her fantasies is impregnation - if you, as a reader, don't like that, then don't read the story, simple. Also, to the person who commented that him asking her to carry his child was stupid: as you probably know, fiction is all about suspension of disblief, and in a normal story you'd probably be right, that'd be a stupid thing to do. But this isn't normal fiction, it's erotic fiction, written for the enjoyment of the author and the enjoyment of the readers. Therefore, it is not out of place for him to do something illogical that happens to coincide with a particular fantasy of the author's (and this reader), because it is for the enjoyment of others.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Little Lori should have stayed on the high way...

Instead, she stepped out into the forest road (she was warned not to do that!) where she met big bad Mike, who first helped her, but then - what else - of course he also ate her... Well within the premises of the non consent -reluctant genre, and quite nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wewt!

Continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please

i like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A good story, a good end.

Keep writing just not this story it has ended.

lovebobbylovebobbyalmost 13 years ago
excellent

This story is different from the rest of your stories, but I liked it very much. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

I think you should add more chapters. I really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please

I agree. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
definitely continue

This was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! Great story!

Fantastic job. Loved it! Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Story

By all means write on! I want to see how it works out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES