Speed Trap

Story Info
Traffic stops are dangerous? (Bi?)
2.7k words
4.21
7.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

I was way out past the last highrise. Me and the cornfields were the only ones there to appreciate the sunset. Naturally I sped over the gentle hills the pavement rolled over. I was loving the balmy wind rushing in through my windows and whistling back out again.

Alone. Me, loud music, a little cocaine, and some girl-on-girl porn videos playing on my console screen. This was all I needed in life.

Then my reverie was disturbed by flashing strobes behind me. Visions of redneck cops abusing me behind a billboard flashed through my mind. I'd heard of such things and this was just the part of fly-over country where that kind of angry gay shit would happen. In California we keep our gay shit normal and between the gays. Where I come from we don't call them 'the gays' out loud.

Watching the colored rays reflecting off the nearby scenery I waited in dread for a couple jack-booted jack asses to emerge. With my phone I did a quick search for 'police rape' to see if there was a way to avoid it. Was it better to drive off, or just refuse to roll my windows down?

As the female officer in a police-blue nylon skirt approached, I was relieved that it was only my imagination. Just stories to scare us from leaving the coasts.

"Do you know how fast you were going, Sir?" She was hot. Big boobs practically popping out of her sexy uniform. The buttons were literally strained. Long legs that went all the way to the ground. And leather work dyke-flats. Oh well, it can't all be sexy.

I knew it was a trick question. But the key is humor. "I was just trying to keep up with traffic." I was sporting my most charming grin.

She stopped cold for an instant, "There's no traffic on this road."

Then I replied, smirking widely, "See how far behind I am?"

If you can believe it, she didn't laugh, nor let me off. So, I regrouped, "Sorry, Sir, er, Maam, I was just enjoying the serene beauty of the country on my way through."

She peered through the window suspiciously. "I see traces of blow lines. And playing videos while driving isn't legal in these parts. Step out of the car, Sir."

I had to tread carefully, so as not to smudge my Stefano Ricci shoes in the pastural grass.

With my hands on the hood, officer L. Thompson searched my car. Then coming around behind me she said, "Do you always objectify us women with your sick porn? Do you think that women's bodies are just there for your pleasure?"

She didn't wait for an answer, "What if we did that to guys? How would you like that?" I snuck a peek at the spot where her pussy would be if it weren't hidden by the uniform. Shit! Authority was sexy. I now understood why so many women were turned on by a man in a uniform: the raw power. The gun looked like it weighed ten pounds.

"I'm gonna make sure you don't have any hidden weapons." And then she laughed menacingly. I complied uneasily.

After cuffing me more roughly than was necessary, she started by running her fingers through my hair to make sure I didn't have any razor blades hidden there. Then her hands ran down my body, getting into every nook and cranny. I couldn't help but grow a woody when she searched that area.

"Well what do we have here? A pervert who thinks it's funny to be on the wrong side of the law. Miss Laura is gonna have to teach you a lesson."

I eyed her big black baton with worry. "No, not that. I've got something in mind that's more appropriate for your kind of offender." She grabbed her crotch through her skirt in a typical gesture of male posturing.

"Do you want to pay your fine right here with me, or down at the station with my buddies too?"

The thought of all the cops on duty raping me with their brutish penises was too horrible to consider. But officer Laura was starting to look better and better. I'd eat the corn outta her shit if that's what it took. And whatever sexual act she and I got into, I was going to secretly enjoy it.

I could eat her pussy while barking like a dog, or whatever weird shit she was into. She could get any man she wanted, so it had to be weird or she wouldn't be forcing a stranger on the road to do it.

She turned me around roughly so my back was to the grill of my car. Looking up at her I saw how the light from the headlights illuminated her like a flashlight would during some scary campfire story.

She towered above me as she stepped forward to lay her gun belt on my car. I hoped it wouldn't scratch the triple layer diamond finish clear coat. Next, she stepped out of her panties one leg at a time, blue ones to match the uniform. She put them next to her gun. The gun, the panties, the fancy car - that would make a good photo spread. As a publisher I would have to commission a set like that.

"Would you like to see what you're gonna be servicing as you take care of my needs?" I did very much and I nodded enthusiastically.

Now that I knew she wasn't a dyke I hoped that her husband's or boyfriend's dick hadn't recently been there. As far as I was concerned, dicks were so pruriently porcine that her pussy would be polluted if not washed, nay purified, since the last time she'd fucked. I swear, I would retch if there was the tiniest residue indicating that she'd been touched by a cock.

She lifted her skirt - suddenly the headlights revealed a soft four inch slab of pinkish flesh. I stared, confused beyond measure.

"But...you're a man."

The officer flew into a rage, "Don't ever fucking call me a man again or I'll shoot you right here! I'm every bit a woman." With the faded daylight all but gone, the situation had turned darkly ominous.

Bewildered, I looked at her pretty face, then back to her dangling dick. Then I surveyed her face a second time. "Uh...."

Now I'm from California. But even I know that sex is determined by your plumbing.

"I know what you're thinking, asshole. It's not my fault you're ignorant. Gender is in the mind."

I didn't give a fuck about her gender. She could be whatever she wanted to be. I just didn't want to suck a trouser trout. The cock was the all important appendage here.

The she-gendered woman came closer, but the he-sexed man walked into the shadow between the lights' rays. I could no longer see the threatening cock - but I knew it was there!

"Wait!" I begged, "There's a call log at the station. There will be a record that you stopped me, but then you never wrote a ticket... Please just write me a ticket. Lock me up for a month if you need to. Just please don't do THIS!"

"Silly boy. I never intended to give you a ticket. No man gets a ticket on this deserted stretch of road. And when Mike is on shift, no woman gets a ticket on this road either." I heard the gruffness in officer Thompson's voice that I had missed before.

I stared dumbly. Then standing there in an aggressive posture with his hands on his hips he clarified, "You really are an idiot. I didn't call it in."

The lump of revolting male flesh, now shrouded in darkness, rubbed against my face. It didn't smell like anything but that didn't stop me from hating the odor. It was soft, dry, and pliable but I still imagined it to be unpleasantly moist. His ghastly balls were shaved smooth, yet I still sensed my face being tainted by the pubes on his nuts. Admittedly, I was every bit as delusional.

The skirt was flipped over my head and his strong calloused policeman's hands held my head through the fabric. His penis ground closer and closer to my lips until he focused exclusively on my mouth. Cuffed as I was, by now I'd lost all hope of avoiding this and was resigned to sucking the nauseating organ.

He mashed my lips again and again, collecting spittle from me and spreading it on his abhorrent dickskin. Next he grabbed the fleshy tip, directing his foreskin into me. Is there anything more disgustingly masculine than foreskin?

The phallus was squishy and bendy and flopped all around in my mouth. I thought all cocks were rigid under these circumstances. This was not at all what one expected a woman would experience in my place. Was it because this guy was a she? Did it never get hard because of the shots?

I didn't have to wait long to find out. He grabbed my head, thrusting hard. Slowly this thing started to expand, and my tongue just couldn't expel it. I just knew it was going to snake down my throat. I bet when she had it added on she had them build a giant beast for her. It would probably grow all the way into my stomach.

In reality it firmed up and thickened, and only gained a bit in length. Maybe it was his dick from birth? Regardless, it battered the entrance to my throat but didn't gain entrance. I was palming his thighs in complaint. I was resisting the urge to vomit, equally due to the horridness of having a man's cock in my mouth as to the invasive physical sensation.

She turned my jaw upward, boring into my soul with her long-lashed eyes. Beautiful honey-blonde flowing hair cascaded around and framed her breasts like any picture in Playboy ever did.

She sensually unbuttoned her blouse, the badge glinting in the low-beams. When she pushed her chest out, a stark white tight bra emerged, glowing in contrast to the dark uniform. With a flick of her finger the bra opened, releasing her giant globes. Mesmerized and thinking how angelic she looked, I forgot about the manly stick momentarily.

Until he pulled my head hard into his stomach. The head climbed slightly into my gullet and his balls were mushed on my chin and lower lip. I couldn't believe I wasn't puking. I couldn't believe how much her heavy firm jugs were turning me on.

She pinched her nipples, two fingers on each, as if they were tiny knobs. His hips propelled his shaft back and forth. And I stopped fighting.

My head was hitting the hard metal behind me. My mouth was making obscene cocksucking sounds of its own volition, cooperating more with officer Thompson than with me.

Her red lips spoke silently to me but I had to concentrate to read them in the eery lamplight. Cherry lips did it again, she was saying, "Suck it. Suck it and don't just be a vessel."

They were flaming. So sexy. Why didn't I notice the alluring lipstick before? I wanted to please her. The woman twisting her nipples with the huge boobs wanted me to suck a cock and I obeyed.

I closed my slicked lips on his pole. When he pulled back I could feel the ridge that separated the crown from the rest. I looked down to watch the cock fuck me. It was veiny and thickish and when the head threatened to leave my mouth I sucked it back in.

There was an unknown sweet taste. And it was alive, pulsing and throbbing. Or maybe not, but that's how it felt to me. What was real? What was delusion?

Her melodic voice wafted down to me on the breeze, "You're such a beautiful and eager cocksucker. Take out your wiener."

I mumbled with a full mouth, "Handcuffs."

But what a grand idea! To have my dick in my hand, right now while I serviced his.

She bent low letting her boobs hang down in my face. They brushed against my cheeks gingerly as she freed my hands. "You won't try to escape? You want to finish me?"

I fumbled urgently with my belt and zipper, but managed. "No! Let me have it."

Next his tool was back in my mouth and his deep voice was all man, "Jerk that cock. Hurry up. I'm close and I want you to finish first."

I yanked on my cock, furiously trying to catch up. The cop stopped thrusting, so I took over. Bobbing back and forth I suckled with all I had.

Laura's magnificent breasts heaved with her exertions, driving me toward my orgasm.

The cop groaned as all us men do when our spewing is closer.

Then I groaned as well, gurgling up cum out of my spasming dick, coating my hand until I slowed my strokes. My body shook, forcing my mouth into his cock with each of my orgasmic ecstasies. She giggled, knowing I was coming on the cock.

With encouragement from above I kept sucking, though my inspiration was gone.

I sucked hard, waiting ambivalently for the cum.

She cooed, "Please don't spit it out." I shook my head to let her know I wouldn't. "I want you to taste it." I nodded my head to say I would. "I want you to hold it in your mouth and enjoy it." I couldn't decide how to reply.

It was getting tedious now. But no longer gross. Her great mammaries jiggled deliciously. His hips pushed at me urgently.

Then it happened. Jets of slime shot like bullets ricocheting around my mouth. It was viscous and gooey and stuck to all the surfaces in my mouth.

He pulled out leaving me with his stringy cream. True to my word I didn't swallow or spit. First, I just felt how it coated my tongue. Then I moved it around a little. Then the flavor hit me: like nothing else, zippy and bitter, did it effervesce? I must've imagined the sperms exploring my mouth, seeking.

The next thing I knew she was kneeling in front of me, her giant rack right at eye level. Amazing nipples with round areolas taunted me. I wanted to suck them, to smear them with his cum. But she was desperately beseeching me, "Do you like it? Does it taste good?"

I couldn't pull my eyes away from the smooth titty flesh. I was kinda in shock, "Yea, it tastes fine."

"Does it really? Would it taste good to any man? Do you think Mike would like it? Could he love me after learning my secret?"

Well I had no idea what Mike would think. And I had nothing to compare it to. It's not like I've ever tasted cum before.

I smacked my lips a few times, really sampling the boy/girl-semen. I wasn't even sure if I were lying, "It tastes great! Any man would love it."

Then I had a novel idea, sticking my tongue out I dabbed at the discharge on my hand. Making the comparison a few times I finally declared, "Yours is better! He'll love it."

She kissed me impulsively and passionately, causing our wet cocks to touch. "Thank you! Thank you! You're free to go."

There was mud on my suit and lingering spoo in my mouth. I put everything in place and got back on my way. The wind whistled through the windows, the cocaine burned my nose, and the tranny porn played endlessly on the screen in my console.

I hoped L. Thompson would find the love she craved. My own life wasn't giving me everything I needed. Maybe I could find whatever would fill the hole in my soul someday.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers