Speedos at the Leisure Club

Story Info
Swimming, sex and speedos. What more could you want?
3.3k words
4.33
14.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a mix of real life events and sexual fantasy that happened over the course of 3 days. All the characters are over the age of 18. Also just to clarify, this was pre-coronavirus (stay safe y'all).

Whenever I go to a hotel, I have to check out the leisure facilities, and this one was no different. Just behind the reception was a deep blue 25m pool, with sauna and steam room for that extra bit of relaxation. The cute lifeguard/receptionist was full of energy and kindly showed me around all the facilities, which surprised me considering it was 5.45am on a Monday. Going for my first swim was a bit daunting, as I had to cross the gym to reach the locker rooms. This gym, like many others, was full of sweaty hunks showing off their rippling muscles. Instead, I would quietly do my early morning laps before doing some sightseeing.

I don't have a six pack yet, but I work out regularly and have lost a lot of weight recently. This has given me loads more confidence, and I even wear a speedo for when swimming, as it makes me more streamlined, gives me a great tan and gets me more attention from some cute guys.

I figured a plain black speedo with matching goggles would be fine for my first swim, so I quickly got changed and headed out. After tiring myself out with a couple of laps (it's been a while since I last swam), I decided to lounge on the side of the pool, watching other members entering the leisure club. Having seen mostly older women coming in, I was taken aback by the sight of this tall dark man coming to use the gym. He seemed like such a nice guy, with a soft but deep voice, and his hot body in a tight tank top made me sweat. I quickly got up and headed for the showers, in the hope that I could see him with even less on, and to conceal the growing hardon I had.

Once I'd reached the locker room, the hunk was nowhere to be seen. So I took off all my swim gear and had a long hot shower, thinking about him the whole time. Since no one was in the guys locker room, I decided to lie on my towel on one of the long benches and started to stroke my dick. It felt amazing and I couldn't wait for the release of my cum. That was until my tall dark hunk came walking in... with only a towel around his waist and holding my wet speedos in his hand!

"I think this belongs to you" he whispered as he looked up and down my body, his eyes drawn to my 6-inch rock hard cock.

"Horny? I am as well." He whips off his towel to show a thick dick, just a bit longer than mine, surrounded by nicely trimmed pubes. To my surprise, he started to climb into my wet speedos, pulling them up and adjusting his package. His ass is so round and juicy, and the speedo clings so well to it, which makes my dick grow even harder. As he approached closer, I began to grope his speedo clad package with one hand, while caressing my dick with the other, both of us groaning with pleasure. Within a few minutes, thick ropes of sticky cum shot out of my dick, some landing on his hot body, but most of it on my chest and stomach. It was only after I recovered from my orgasm that I realised my dark hunk had came in my speedos, with the last of his cream dripping out of his big black cock which had really stretched the speedo.

Before we could go any further, an old man walked into the locker room, so we quickly got up, him taking my towel to soak up the double load which was all over us both. I let him keep the speedos - after all, we might see each other again this week...

~~~

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, apart from having a few pints with some newly made friends at the hotel. I woke up the next day late and with a throbbing headache, so I got my swim gear ready and staggered down to the pool again. Turns out I must have slept longer than I thought, because the leisure club clock said it was 3pm! I also forgot how hard it is to swim with a hangover, as I soon found out. With my navy speedos on (black speedos were still with the dark hunk), I tried a few lengths, which ended up being more wading than swimming.

Just as I was getting out of the pool, I caught sight of an asian guy lying on the pool deck, asleep on his front with one leg dangling in the water. I kinda wanted to see what he was wearing, so I gently turned him over, but accidentally rolled him into the water with a huge splash. He spluttered water as he stared up at me, red and embarassed. "Sorry mate," I said as I extended a hand to help him. But instead of grabbing it to get out, he used a strong grip and flung me into the water, playfully holding me down and leaving me flailing. After coming up for air, I saw his cute face and brown puppy dog eyes.

"I watched you swim before, I can give you some tips if you want!" and with that he dove back into the water and quickly reached the other end of the pool.

"Swim over here in your best stroke." I decided to use frontcrawl, that way I could also look under the water and see what swimwear he had on. Reaching what I thought was the side railing of the pool, I grabbed it and had a rest. It was only upon second glance that I realised I had grabbed the asian twinks flaccid cock, now growing and starting to bulge out of his little black speedo. His dick was about the same length and thickness as mine, which turned me on even more.

I could feel him getting harder, and his face was turning redder.

"I've gotta go," he muttered as he quickly lifted himself out of the pool and headed for the showers. Watching him leave made me even harder, as I saw his muscular butt, enhanced by the wet lycra speedo, jiggling in slow motion with every stride. Instead of doing the same and baring my hardon for all to see, I stayed in the pool and did some more laps, fantasising about that moment, hoping I could see him later in the week. I even spent the rest of the night jacking off to fantasies of him in the pool, thrusting out his cock for me to grab.

~~~

The third morning at the leisure club was uneventful: a little gym workout followed by a few laps of the pool. Perhaps it was because I was wearing shorts rather than speedos that I wasn't getting any attention. Before leaving, the same cute receptionist guy, name tag said Blake, approached me and asked whether I wanted to join an Aquafit class at 6pm. I agreed, hoping that I'd get to see more of Blake and his hot looking body.

After a late afternoon lunch, I went on a hiking trail with a group of hotel guests. We chatted, walked a couple of miles and got to see some beautiful nature. We must have gotten carried away, because by the time we got back, it was 6pm - shit! I hurried back to my room, put on the first pair of shorts and a speedo I could find, and raced down to the leisure club, where I bumped into a familiar face.

Unlike Blake's olive tanned skin, the dark hunk's skin glistened in the pool's reflection. I quickly recognised him as the hunk who took my black speedos, who was teaching the Aquafit class? I eagerly ran through the locker room and out to the pool area, ready to meet the others. Although Blake was nowhere to be seen, I got to meet loads of other members. Besides the older women who showed no interest in me, there was Dan the uni student and Brian the hunk and teacher. Despite wearing shorts (still shorter than the other guys' boardies) I couldn't help but feel naked and awkward in front the guy who I'd basically jacked off with.

I hadn't done Aquafit before, but I soon realised that Brian was going to work us hard. He used a mix of intense cardio and weights exercises, especially for me and Dan as we were both pretty fit. The hardest was the butterfly stroke drills, as I was more of a frontcrawl and breaststroke person. After Brian saw my struggles, he swam over to help me, placing his hands firmly on my lower back and positioning me correctly. I could sense the warmth of his body, and couldn't wait to feel more of him.

A few more exercises later and we were done for the session: the two women walked away chatting, while me, Dan and Brian went into the jacuzzi for a relaxing end to the day. Since Brian was locking up for the night, we had the leisure club for as long as we wanted. After a bit of small talk, we were discussing sex - both of them are quite adventurous when alone but less so when with their girlfriends. We decided to move to the sauna and continue our steamy conversation. It moved to swimwear, especially speedos, where Brian basically outed my fetish for them. Convinced that I was wearing a pair under my shorts, they both chanted "Take them off! Take them off!"

Teasingly, I undid the drawstring of my shorts and edged them down slowly, until my tight royal blue lycra encased bulge was being savoured by the two men in front of me. They both exchanged a smirk and they quickly lowered their shorts to show matching black lycra speedos, Brian's being the ones I let him keep. Dan had a full hardon, smaller than mine and Brians but quite thick, whereas Brians was a monster of a cock, with only a semi but gradually getting harder. We were all staring at each other while slowly rubbing our wet bulges.

Soon we were all pretty hot and sweaty, so we entered the shower room next to the sauna. It looked a bit different to your normal shower - two little ladders going up to a large bucket, with a space for someone to lie under. Since I was new to the club, I went first to see what it was all about, which I immediately regretted. As soon as the two guys tipped the huge bucket, what felt like a gallon of ice cold water was poured all over me, and I was shivering like crazy. And yet, my cock was still rock hard, and now made a very visible outline in my wet speedos. The two hunks ran off to the locker rooms laughing, "Catch us if you can!"

Of course I wasn't going to let them off that easily, so I took 2 buckets of the ice cold water, ready to get my revenge. After looking around for a bit, I spotted Brian hiding under a bench. Quickly, I poured one bucket over him, and he was forced to come out. He jumped and squealed like a girl which made it all the more funny. Brian even stuck his hand down his speedos for a bit more warmth, and that meant I could see his thick dick even better. Now to find Dan..

He was actually much harder to find. It was only after about 10 minutes that we heard some rustling from the lockers, and proceeded to open each one. Me and Brian opened the last one together, revealing a hot and sweaty Dan, wanking quite furiously.

"Well done mate! You've won the prize," I caught him by surprise, seeing the embarrassment rushing to his face. Exchanging a smirk, we grabbed one leg each and dragged him onto one of the benches.

Brian was quick to take Dan's cock in his mouth, as his tongue worked its magic, causing Dan to moan and writhe in pleasure. To add to the pleasure, Brian proceeded to suck each of his balls, picking up a strong mix of chlorine and deodorant. He even teased him by licking the length of his dick, as well as his slightly defined abs and chest. I on the other hand, rammed my dick down Dan's throat, watching him moan as he took in my 6 inches with ease. I felt a rush of pleasure watching this cute hunk devour my cock, sucking every drop of precum.

This continued for a while until Dan mumbled through his cock-filled mouth, "I'm gonna cum!" Brian quickly took his dick out of his mouth and jerked it hard, until a good load spurted out of his purplish cock head. It landed all across his abs, which now glistened with the creamy liquid. This was enough to send me over the edge as I started cumming ropes all over Dan's chest and face. This whole time, Brian was pumping his hard dick, ready to blow at any time. Just to finish him off, me and Dan grabbed his dick and started jerking him off, until he too was spreading his thick cum all over Dan's body.

With our fun all over, Dan lay relaxed on the bench, while me and Brian stood over him, holding the other bucket of cold water. "Time to cool off!"

~~~

The last day of my stay, I was determined to see Blake and get to know him more. So I volunteered to help out at the leisure club, in return for some drinks and maybe a bit of fun afterwards... Since it was quite empty in the morning, we got to chat quite a bit and get to know more about each other. Surprisingly, he was the same age as me, and we both had the same shade of tan! Although he loves working here, he finds it lonely sometimes and wants to meet more people, especially cute guys. Blake was really cute himself, and I couldn't believe that he was still single.

I loved working alongside Blake, especially when we had longer breaks to go for a swim. Blake would whip off his shirt to reveal an amazing physique: muscled chest, firm stomach and round butt. The only downside was his choice of boardshorts, which made me decide to leave the shorts on (with the speedos underneath of course!)

Having sped through all our tasks by 7pm, we headed over to the club bar for some drinks. I'm not a heavy drinker, but Blake got out the shots of vodka, so I agreed and we continued until about 9pm, when I was starting to feel a bit funny. I wobbled and stumbled around a bit until I landed in Blake's warm arms. After that, I saw black..

Waking up with a little headache, I realised that I was no longer in Blake's arms, but sat up, arms and legs tied to a cold chair. Looking down, I saw that I had been stripped of all my clothes apart from my white lycra speedos, which to my horror were stretched to the limit by my rock hard cock.

"You said you wanted to have some fun, so here it is!" announced Blake as he strutted in, wearing my black lycra speedos, the ones me and Brian had cummed in on the first day of my stay. I looked him up and down as he walked closer, cupping my bulge in his hands - the suit clung to his package beautifully, and he looked like a model.

Blake moved his silky smooth hands from my legs to my hips, licking my feet and up my legs. Suddenly, he leant forward and gave me the best kiss I've ever had - his long hot tongue began exploring every crevice of my mouth, as he started humping on me. I moaned in pleasure as he sucked my face off, and moaned even more when he started coming down, licking my chest and stomach all the way down to my speedo-clad package. He begged with his cutest blue puppy dog eyes, as if he needed to ask me, before he untied my speedos, pulled them down to my ankles and let my cock swing out. He looked in awe as my dick was getting harder by the minute.

Kneeling down so that my package was at eye level, Blake explored my dick and balls with his mouth. I groaned as he licked the head of my penis, coaxing out the first drops of precum. By now I was rock solid, and needed to get it taken care of. Blake must have thought the same thing, as he slowly removed his speedos, even bending over to give me a view of his firm, peachy ass.

"I want you inside me" he whispered as he began lubing my cock with my precum.

Then Blake sat on me and began slowly squatting down, taking my dick up his ass. After the first few groans of pain, he started rocking up and down, enjoying the length and thickness of my dick inside him. The rubbing of his balls and dick against my stomach caused him to grow rock hard in a matter of seconds. It wasn't long before his moans turned into animalistic grunts, and he begged me to let him cum. We agreed that I could suck him dry, as I had never blown another guy before. Blake slowly got off my dick and thrust his dick in my face. I took it in slowly, and teased the head with my tongue. He couldn't wait anymore, so Blake grabbed my head with both hands and kept thrusting into my mouth until he shot several ropes of warm thick cum into my mouth. I leant in for a long, sticky kiss, where we shared his sweet cum.

Blake untied me and we exchanged speedos; I enjoyed the view of Blake in almost transparent speedos which clung to his softening dick. Obviously it was harder for me to fit my junk in, seeing as though I was still rock hard. But then, he threw me a swimming cap and some goggles.

"Let's cool off with a race" Blake explained. "If you win, we have some more fun in my room, if I win, you'll be jerking off alone." We stood on the starting blocks, with me rock hard thinking of what we might be getting up to.

After a good dive, we swim lengths of frontcrawl, backstroke and breaststroke almost neck and neck, until we get to the turn, which I screw up. I had to dig deep on the butterfly, remembering all that Brian had taught. All my horniness turned into adrenaline, as I sped along the last length and beat Blake by an arm.

For a while we cheered in celebration, then Blake dragged me under the water, and we shared another kiss. This time, he went even further by pulling my rock hard dick out of my speedos, and using both hands he gives me the best damn handjob I've ever had. He continued until I couldn't hold it in, and shot many thick creamy wads of cum into the pool water. After tucking me back into my speedos, we came back up for air, exchanging a long kiss, while our speedo bulges rubbed against each other and we started to get hard again. The fun was just beginning...