All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 11'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
sucksexfulsucksexfulabout 1 year ago

Go for it Ryan! 😈

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameabout 1 year ago

Nice to see Ryan start to get passed what happened with Riley. Another great chapter. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am really enjoying this series. Please keep it going.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Riley is fucked up, don't let Ryan get mixed up with her again, she is Amanda 2.0. Gets mad at her boyfriend and the first thing she does is fuck the first guy she meets? Loser.

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2about 1 year ago

This series is a great break, keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not since Morrisons have I been this invested in a storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn't even finish the first Page due to all the mistakes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know Ryan is a one women kind guy. But would it be great if he had a polyamorous relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with muskyboy. Riley is nothing but trouble. I have a feeling he's still going to end up with another broken heart from her later on, though. She'll break up with her bf, start dating him, then either lie to him, cheat on him, or do something to ruin everything. Bitch with a capital B

JuicyMmmangoJuicyMmmangoabout 1 year ago

Great dialogue and story line. Would like more sex but I guess Ill check out the previous chapters for now...

AwantAwantabout 1 year ago

A bit short but a great read non the less

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this series, apart from the one glaringly obvious impossibility of only having 12 pupils in a class in a public school

KHelmKHelmabout 1 year agoAuthor

I really just didn't want to come up with twice as many names

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter of a great story, good detail and character development keep it going it doesn't need any expressive sex. 5* yet again.

IndecentMinivanIndecentMinivanabout 1 year ago

It’s been a fun read so far. I can’t really tell if we’re headed for a monogamous couple or poly relationship at the end. Either way I’m in for the ride! And I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some major drama headed our way from up north eventually - SOONER or later.

Thanks for keeping this one going. I look forward to every single drop. I realize real life gets in the way sometimes but you’ve got me hooked!

As for the comments about the 12 kids in class, I was wondering about that too. But it totally makes sense not to have to worry about too many names where they are not the point of the story IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are painting a definite interesting story. I caution to give Riley's redemption a slow progress. You've almost created what writers now call an 'Umbridge' character. She's become a very real and personally relatable villian in your story. Like in Harry Potter, Umbridge was hated more than Voldemort and you’re creating the same scenario in Riley. I can see where you are attention to take this, the boyfriend either 1) Did go through the act and suddenly became scared of losing Riley if she went through the act herself or 2) He really didn't go through with it but still plans to at a later time with Riley thinking their relationship is back to monogamy. The issue here is that you introduced the readers early on to a Riley replacement with Melissa and a returning 'love lost' in Tori. Just those two alone is enough to create a happy story about the conflicts that may arise with a trio, complications in court for Melissa of the relationship becomes public knowledge, the possible 'unexplored love' from Beth, etc. All this is possible if you write off Riley into the sunset, or have a great friendship bond between Riley and Ryan as they work in tandem, as friends only, to explore and correct their relationships with the other people, not each other. To give the readers a Riley 2.0 in Melissa (Melissa is, in my opinion, a better match and person overall) and then the possibility of her losing to someone like Riley would not make a pleasant read. If, and only if, you're dead set on making Riley and Ryan come together in a romantic way, in my humble opinion, she should be on the outside looking in. A slow work to get into the good graces of Tori and Melissa, then allow the roommates to find their own 'Ryan' while Riley and Ryan struggle/strive for their happily ever after. Overall, this is a great read with minor grammatical and pronoun errors that are few and far between. You've created a believable world with characters that are likable and relatable. Even the short intro into the world of Gina and CeCe was exceptionally well thought out and executed. We care about them and want to see more of them in the future. Your romantic interludes between Ryan and the girls are a breath of fresh air and the down and dirty with Tessa and her roommate breaks the monotony. Your descriptors for the sex scenes reflects candidly on the actual emotion taking place, or lack thereof, and speaks volume on your writing style. Serious kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey muskyboy, You might be right about Riley, but that's not the way I read it.

Time will tell in the next few chapters, or so. There is still a lot of interweaving of characters to come.

If I'm no mistaken. D

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

This story suffers greatly from unfortunate timing and not subjecting it to a beta reader, who surely would have advised to rearrange these chapters and to reduce to amount of estrogen trying to surround Ryan. This chapter should probably have been ch 2 or 3 instead of 11, as it "frames" Riley as a vile witch, rather than someone following the goading of a roommate: in fact, Riley and Ryan are completely natural matches for each other. Tori's boat set sail long ago, and she needs to work out her own stupidity in having a kid after breaking up with Ryan. Melissa's Tori's friend, but aside from being "adorable" and an ancillary booty call, has little real function in the story. While thawing the "ice queen" proves fascinating (and catering to Ryan's "thing for redheads"), she's more an outlier since Ryan's own experience never included a redhead before. Tessa and Serenity are merely "fresh meat" and so is anyone else at the school (and Beth cannot factor into this, since the story structure--represented by Ryan's father--eliminated Beth as a contender). Although the other female personalities solely serve as misdirection, the only true conflict and resolution revolve around Riley and Ryan.

Threesome? I hope not, as this story's finally showing the promise it could have displayed to start with. 4

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

Hey muskyboy, don't know where the story goes but Ryan and Riley are flips of a coin. He just ended an unfulfilling six year relationship and she is in the end times of a bad seven years. Both are relationship risks and both seem to be acting like they are still in high school. Now we have Ryan banging two sets of roommates and chatting up two nurses. Let's add Tiffany size queen as another roommate fuckbuddy. Thank you KHelm for keeping me guessing!

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

Well now things are moving along swimmingly . Everything is out in the open . He's got 6 hotties on his mind . Well 7 & 8 if you count Gina . And still Beth hasn't appeared .

So if his brain doesn't explode soon . Then there should be some good story left .

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

Yes you're right Tiffany is 9 . Then we can't forget Lexi the hostess makes 10 . ( has to be a reason to know her name ) . Then all of their besties . And he hasn't even met all of the teachers yet . So were looking at going on 20 hook ups coming up .

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

OMG . I have to make a point of not reading CMT82's comments . So depressing . Still wondering if it is the same story . Lol .

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

This story line gets better and better...Ryan and Riley kinda fixed things, but will work out the "kinks" as this goes on...they have to, and not just because they work together.

Ryan and Claire (Cece) getting to visit was a WAY NICE touch thrown in like that; just enough background on each to pique their interest. Cece is a nurse...Gina is a nurse...maybe at the Children's Hospital...together...3some idea here...🤭

Speaking of threesomes...Melissa just brought up the subject...anticipating how next chapter goes now...😱😓😰😳

Another Five Star chapter!!💫💫💫💫💫

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

I was pretty sure Riley was going to be one of the teachers. Also saw the 3-way coming, just wasn’t sure how soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 10 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info