All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 16'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year ago

Haha at the last line

Ghola82Ghola82about 1 year ago

As soon as she said "I was supposed to meet my roommate here but I can't find her" I knew where this was going, and it was glorious, although I now think chances of a third threesome with roomates is probably low.

MikeManMikeManabout 1 year ago

Ohhh this is too good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beginning to think he needs to keep it in his pants........ At least until GGG wants to ride him to oblivion

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Oh my god!!! Riley!!! This storey is so good! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

And they say there's no such thing as coincidence... There wasn't anything like this action in the schools I worked in.

mithanialmithanialabout 1 year ago

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

thrill_ogrethrill_ogre12 months ago

This story is just plain awesome! Lol

Doucar1Doucar112 months ago

Fantastic ending

Please don’t make us wait too long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah, Riley doesn’t seem like a threesome kind of girl, so probably not very likely. Plus, those two have a lot to work out before they could end up back in bed.

Fun as always, really liking this series.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Needs to start working towards a conclusion, too many women involved and it is starting to make Ryan look kinda slutty and not really as likeable as in earlier chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Okay I laughed at the end, but Ryan needs to chill! I keep waiting for some additional depth/progress in any of these relationships, but new ones keep popping up; definitely ready for some progression with the current women in the story - really loving this series so far though and excited to see what happens in the next chapter!

KHelmKHelm12 months agoAuthor

@muskyboy

If you're expecting a conclusion any time soon I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. This story is going to cover an entire school year. A year that hasn't even started yet.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

HAHAHAHA Yeah, Fuck Riley. Stupid bitch is way too controlling and messed up for him to be around anyway. He needs to burn that bridge with nuclear fire!!

pharmasumitpharmasumit12 months ago

Good so far.. looking forward..

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

Well...a few more sabo thrown into the machinery, to be sure.

Having too many females is dragging down the story. I will say Emma being direct with Ryan was the right call; at least she was honest with what she wants and she's not trying to hide it (and she realizes she's a little too much). Inserting Riley's roommate into the mix was a bad call and it blows Ryan's "introspective" into smithereens too. In the most classic of literary examples, the protagonist should **learn** and **change** going forward after having such an episode--yet he clearly has not--and compounded the problem on his own instead of avoiding more. It's also going too far into torturing Riley for her own "bad call," as it was going to be enough of a hill to climb just to have her face Ryan each day and work with him.

Getting Ryan and Riley working together and having him work out the misunderstanding was going to be enough catharsis for both of them. Having Cece in the mix can complicate things but not overload them, as Cece isn't jumping into anything, but she certainly upped the stakes with that kiss and also got the "bad juju" out of him in a way. In fact, the only two healthy possible relationships still rest with Riley or Cece--and now Beth as a possible mediator.

Need to decide on a definite direction for Ryan's life, as either he's trying to bag all the babes or trying to learn how to really have a healthy relationship. 3

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am really enjoying the series so far (though having a bunch of elementary school teachers screwing each other is a bit weird and uncomfortable when you pivot to talking about the kids) but I admit I'm having trouble believing his "I'm a monogamy fanboi" shtick with each new woman he falls into bed with....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh boy . He couldn't dig a deeper hole with a hand grenade . This slut puppy is going to get a dog house for free . With no couch .

We all can see that being such a gentleman , a hunk , and a GR8 fuck . Is really cramping his style . I wonder what these girls will do ? Once they decide his fate .

DarkerRabbitDarkerRabbit3 months ago

Hope we get some photos of sexy times between Tori, Melissa, and Emma that happened last night.

Also hope we get to see Riley hatefuck Emma

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

Hilarious!!! With the way this shit show is going, he’s either going to end up with a harem, but my bet is him marrying either Claire or Riley.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
831 Followers
9/7 Sorry for disappearing. As mentioned in my previous blog, things had been a bit crazy for me. Just as things were settling down at work, my youngest daughter got very, very sick. Dealing with that has taken all of my mental energy and then some. Things are looking bette...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 15 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info