All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 23'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

You write and develop Ryan and Cece very well, the way they ought to "look" at this stage. Ryan should remember (although we as the audience should or does) that for Cece to open up to him like she has truly means a LOT of effort for her! Even that selfie she sent him of herself from the shoulders up, with her hair splayed out above her was INCREDIBLY sexy for her to send! What's so beautiful about it is both of them slowly introduce each other to parts of their world and they manage the progression well. What Ryan should have reflected on is that Cece is VERY obvious about how much she likes him: she plays word games with him on the 'net; she tells him that she really likes learning about him; she even lets him have those sizzling kisses and makes sure that he knows she REALLY likes him!

How you draw Paul and Ryan's interactions are so classic, and that's been the bedrock of your story--as that part's never changed--and no matter how annoying Paul can get with his probing, he's still a good guy and just trying to help Ryan out.

Minor points: when a guy leads a woman, he NEVER places his hand on her shoulder blade; he puts it UNDER her shoulder blade--about the the middle of the back--so she can feel when the guy pushes against that skin that she's supposed to follow him when he steps back. Yes, I know, as I have a bronze-level certification from Fred Astaire and in ballroom dancing.

Regarding him having sex with Tori/others while Cece is not "exclusive"...it's still short-changing Cece, because the more sex anyone has, the more it desensitizes the person to a real, meaningful connection; so in other words, Ryan's character should "cut it off" like he did with Serenity and her pal, as it would become "just sex" without the emotional connection he should feel if he really wants it to be special with Cece. No woman would give the "we weren't exclusive yet" a pass when she's fully and emotionally invested like this one.

Great installment. 5 hands down!

DDRaptorDDRaptor12 months ago

this chapter is adorable.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

You need to wind this story up, I mean 23 chapters later and Ryan still can't make a decision...perhaps he just needs to meet another couple dozen fuck buddies?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can,t get enough of it,keep it coming.Thankyou

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySir12 months ago

I have read this entire series and I am really enjoying it. So much more than just a sex story, but with enough sex to keep hornies like me coming back. What makes this so good are the relationships, and the way Ryan is handling them. Please keep going. I know it has to conclude sometime, and I have no doubt many of your audience hopes it ends with something like a "... and they lived happily ever after!", but it is your story, and you are telling it well. Thanks!

KHelmKHelm12 months agoAuthor

@muskyboy

No.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic12 months ago

Would Ryan like/mind Cece to have several fuckbuddies at that moment? What would Cece think if she learnt Ryan is having casual sex with several fuckbuddies?

mithanialmithanial12 months ago

Enjoying this... Waiting for an old flame of cece to show up that happens to be a successful neurosurgeon that our mc happens to see out on a romantic date while he's still fuckbuddying around.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cece will walk away from him once she finds out he is a male slut. He will end up with Beth due to the mess he is making of his life.

pharmasumitpharmasumit12 months ago

Give some ryan/riley moments..

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

Since KHelm has already stated this series covers an entire school year, I expect lots of drama. Emma has Texas/football connections and daddy might be bigtime and have politcal sway. Will she/her dad play in to Anthony's potential move to Texas? M and T are both in counseling. Ryan and Riley as well as many of his other friends might also benefit. Ryan will succumb to his Riley connection at some point. Cece seems to have some doctor/breakup issues. What's up? You know she and Ryan are not showing their true selves yet and that will blow up. Ryan is losing his blinders re: Beth. What next? I can't help but think Gwen foreshadows some hospital drama. Kevin and Sara and NorCal friends will explode Amanda back on scene. Lots of threads being pulled and I can't wait to see where KHelm takes us!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Ryan doesn't need cece just needs to pull his head out of his ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES