All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 24'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

I don't see that how Cece treats Ryan should confuse him, as she's going to great pains to hold his hand regularly, kiss him several times (and lead that), and now has even sat in his lap twice. She most definitely likes him and is upping the ante with each date!

Only thing that bothers me here is Beth trying to do more than just "check out" Cece; seems more than just trying to "vet" her for Ryan. Interesting how Riley's getting interested in Ryan's reading habits, and Ryan handled the interaction with her (when she asked about the band he was going to see) about the best he could under those circumstances.

Solid chapter. Don't see why you didn't earn a 5 for indulging a traditional route here for Cece and Ryan. :)

Wh00sherWh00sher11 months ago

Really enjoying the story, maybe it's just me, but I skip the poetry bits. Zero interest to me.

As I said, I could be in the minority here but thought I'd share.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really hope that Cece’s past doesn’t involve too much tragedy and trauma.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for another chapter,very much enjoying your tale and the character development.As always looking forward to the next release.5 stars

AwantAwant11 months ago

Sorry about this but, I skipped all the poetry. And I fell that nothing really happened these last 2 chapters.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName11 months ago

Nice chapter, sorry I haven't commented in awhile. I love the progression of Cece and Ryan's relationship. I suspect there's more to her hesitance than just taking things slowly. I'm sure we'll find out in time. Thanks for writing such an entertaining story! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

cece is going to find out about his whorish ways from beth and 1 of 3 things will happen.

1. beth will steal cece for herself and cece prudish ways will come to light because she really is a lesbian but now that her dad is there she is trying to hide it by forcing herself to date a man and he ends up with riley.

2. beth wants him for herself so breaks them up.

3. beth breaks them up for herself, see 1, and he ends up with tori.

i put them in the most likely order the author will go.

mithanialmithanial11 months ago

It's a five for me. We're approaching the part in the heros journey where he is defeated. Let's see.

MrBrown13MrBrown1311 months ago

Very split crowd as to who everyone is rooting for. But first he's a star football player that has had 2 relationships since he was old enough to date basically and now he can have a little fun. I would love for CC to stop with him, I know its 23 chapters but its only been like 3.5 weeks of time in story. I mean last week was his wedding no he should not be getting right back into a relationship. That is why he shouldn't get involved with CC she had made it clear it's her only when their together, so right back into a locked down relationship like he has been since he was 15!!!! Have any of you actually thought about that? He does not know how to be alone and that is WAY more not healthy than going on a little sex bender with people who you still can care about and all know and are somewhat ok with it, it's the perfect middle ground he needs to heal and learn. What happens when he jumps right back into this and then in 3 years it doesn't work now almost 30 and still the mind of a teenager who can't live by himself. I intentionally fast read (skim) the CC stuff cause she is just SO bad for him at this point of his development.

As far as @Comen we will never see eye to eye on this as he clearly has gone into this wanting a love story of just girl boy when every installment has been tagged hookup and dating. And here is where I think half you readers differ, half it seems wants him to get with 1 girl and be faithful whereas the other half with me, was hopeful after the threesome we get to have at least 2 girls. I mean a Melissa and Tori ending with maybe Beth when she wants to drop in would be awesome and still realistic. Works perfect as you know they both get along and Melissa would be able to give him the babies that Tori is worried she can't. I love the movie nights with them. After all the harem stories I read Riley would be ok also since she was already down for an open, Emma could pop in every now an then and we know Ryan could take care of more than one woman a day and more women means more emotionally connections that he makes. Sorry got a little carried away there for a sec.

But hey I can still hope for that, this way give them all time to work on themselves and realize they are right for each other and hopefully realize CC is not.

plumber4276plumber427611 months ago

This is a brief commentary on the 24 chapters, hopefully so far. That is that many more will follow.

This is a great novel. At first it seemed that the protagonist was just into 'everyone' - so much sex it seemed barely credible. However as the story progresses this is clearly not the case and I think that the author is doing a great job in fully developing the characters.

So congratulations on a truly strong story with lots of rabbit holes for the reader to go down.

Seriously hope there is much more to come and very much looking forward to the development of the characters even more.

Definitely a 5+ star story.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

All these characters have major baggage that they don't seem to be dealing with effectively. I am expecting major drama and doubt that there is an HEA coming anytime soon. Looking forward to more insights as the characters and relationships continue to evolve. I fear Paul will be disappointed. I hope that we avoid major tragedy but also think that is coming. Thanks for keeping us intrigued and continuing to post.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Come on everyone. We all know who he ends up with. It is going to be Emma cuz in the end guys pick the one with the biggest tits!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Somehow he's got to find his way back to Riley. She's the one that had him feeling like his heart was hooked up to a car battery.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan11 months ago

Love that Auden poem. One of my favorites.

teasegazetteteasegazette3 months ago

Me rooting for Riley (who is an underdog by the looks of it) was not my Bingo card 😂

Absolutely LOVE the series so far!

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

Riley maybe coming up from behind. With the flow you have going, though, it’s anybody’s guess. I hope Beth doesn't go after Cece.

masteraaronh74masteraaronh7427 days ago

Leave cece be ryan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 23 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info