All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 25'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Vegasrails2Vegasrails211 months ago

Yep I had a moment like that, lol. Happy I was the one driving

MikeManMikeMan11 months ago

Ohhh shit, now we have a problem.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName11 months ago

I love how things came full circle; Beth needed a ride at the beginning, then Ryan did at the end.

Poor Melissa :( I feel bad for her. Still, I'm happy Ryan found a girlfriend and I'm excited to see how things develop.

mithanialmithanial11 months ago

The real rub will be how Ryan and CeCe handle the super public big kiss. With HER dad watching.

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

Eh...the part with Beth walking out proved partly funny, although she acted part "punk" as if she'd try to muscle in on Cece. I get her 180, from the ultra-conservative upbringing, but it's super overcompensation.

Two thumbs up with Ryan and Cece committing and having the full talk; two thumbs way down for a random cameraman finding those 2 in 40K people. The odds are so against it that it's beyond astronomical. Plus, he'd already told Melissa it was over, so for Melissa to blow up was...unreasonable--and for her to spring that on him just made for a thorny explanation to Cece. Minus half star for Beth and half for Melissa's "surprise." 4

Vadar990155Vadar99015511 months ago

What happened to page two?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You snooze, you lose...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Following closely, looking forward to each new chapter, but I'm losing my patience with Cece. Grow up and put out, girl.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really enjoyed this chapter! I've been wondering how you were gonna keep things interesting once Ryan and Cece became official, but you've kept plenty of moving pieces in the story without making Ryan a ho or otherwise total POS - really excited to see how things unfold in future chapters. I know it's tough to keep pumping out chapters, but I hope this story keeps getting frequent updates!

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

Ryan, so judgmental about others can't be bothered to be upfront with either of his dates. I hope Dad rips him at Tuesday dinner. Maybe Cece gets over the kiss cam but she will be even more on edge. Fully expect Liam on scene and Cassie to continue pushing Cece towards a doctor. We will see if there is more to the story than what Cece has stated. Beth has something in her past more than just artistic rebellion. Keep up the great storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My 2 cents

A very good story. I like the character development and the way you keep it interesting. I have given your chapters 5 stars as to the plot and Ryan’s escapades. Thanks for your time and imagination. I look forward to reading more.

LifesearchLifesearch11 months ago

Keep it going. A must read. Recommended to friends.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I just finished binging all of these and it is soooo good!!!! I’m still scratching my head trying to figure out who Ryan’s “end game” is. I thought for the longest time that something would happen to with Riley still because of how much emphasis was placed on the instant chemistry they seemed to have, but it seems like that door is firmly closed. A shame as I thought those two actually fit each other well, and if it had happened at any other time they would have been great. And then I thought that this mysterious Beth who you kept hinting at would come in and be this totally unrecognizable person to Ryan who was now his perfect woman, and I guess I was half right. She was completely unrecognizable to Ryan and he even finds her attractive, but I feel like the brother/sister dynamic they have going won’t result in romance as it will just be too weird for them. Then you introduce Tori again as well as Melissa and I honestly wasn’t sure how that was going to play out at any point. Although now it seems like Tori’s out for good and Melissa is a maybe? (depending on how things with Cece go). And then the ice Queen at the gym turns out to be this wonderful girl who actually fits what I’m sure Ryan would consider his old “king monogamy” self really well.

The question now is whether that’s who he still is I guess. Though I feel like you’ve hinted at him definitely moving away from this wild child thing he’s had going by slowly phasing out all these potential partners. Although it will be interesting to see how he handles having to be so patient with Cece. I can’t see him cheating because he’s still such a good guy at his core, but we’ll have to see I guess.

I can’t wait to read the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Desperate for more! or are you tired of the story and want to move on to something else. I check everyday and its now been nearly 2 weeks since the last chapter

KHelmKHelm11 months agoAuthor

Literotica doesn't have a great way to post updates to followers, but I try to keep my profile updated with what's going on. It's just been a hellish couple weeks for me. Hoping to have the next chapter finished up in the next couple of days

Lincdaddy8Lincdaddy811 months ago

Such a great series. Can’t wait to read more!

jschmosucksjschmosucks11 months ago

This is a phenomenal series. I can’t wait to read more of it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh shit! I went Team CeCe but still like Melissa. That finishes 25 of 27 (so far) and still do t know where we will end up. On to 26 then 27 yet tonight!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Nope, nope, nope...this drama bull-puckey may be 'realistic', but I am not on board with it...in any form or fashion!!

Melissa LEAVES Ryan??!! At the ball park??!! Just like that??!! Wow...just, wow!!??

Still gonna read on, see how it goes...

By the way...3/5 Stars...

DarkerRabbitDarkerRabbit4 months ago

Still holding out hope for an ending where Ryan stays with all of them.

In any case wonderful as always.

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

Well that sucks…. Pretty sure Cece is going to have a fit.

masteraaronh74masteraaronh7428 days ago

Cece need s to dump home now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
9/7 Sorry for disappearing. As mentioned in my previous blog, things had been a bit crazy for me. Just as things were settling down at work, my youngest daughter got very, very sick. Dealing with that has taken all of my mental energy and then some. Things are looking bette...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 24 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info