Spence The Pornstar Ch. 04

Story Info
Another edition of Spence The Pornstar.
2.4k words
2.82
7.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Sex Fiction... Perverted And Dirty But Not Real

Spence's porn career has been going great. His movies are all big hits... and he's making us... especially me... a lot of money.

Kim (Kardashian) has been keeping on top of things, making sure Spence (The King Of Queens) doesn't do anything stupid to mess up his new porn stud image. It's a tough job... but my wife is doing a great job.

I'm out by the pool, relaxing, drinking margaritas with Kim, as we watch our new Spence get out of the pool. My wives Kate Upton and Jessica Simpson are talking to him, when I come up with a new idea for Spence's next porno.

"Got an idea babe." I tell Kim.

"What is it babe?" Kim says, looking so gorgeous in a shiny blue, one piece swimsuit. It accentuates all of her phenomenal curves. Her long, dark, shiny hair looking so beautiful. She's perfect, from head to toe.

"For Spence's new movie, we can make it reality style. Show him out partying, fucking himself... and others... silly. Call it Spence Gone Wild. You host it and produce it. Follow him around being Spence The Porn Stud... not Spence my assistant." I laugh.

Kim looks at me with her white, designer shades on and laughs. "Sounds great babe. It might get freaky. It'll be fun." Kim sips her drink.

"I know. That's what I want. Freaky equals money. Real freaky equals a lot of money." I wink at Kim.

"Who do you wanna put in it babe?" Kim asks, getting up from her lounger and coming over to mine, laying back on me.

"Don't known yet. Some really hot chicks of course. Really test Spence's stamina. Ha." I softly rub Kim's tummy, her skin is so smooth.

"I'll make sure everything goes well babe. I'll make it a big money maker." Kim leans back and kisses me.

"I know you will sweetheart." I sip my maragarita and watch Spence talk to Kate and Jessica. I smile. My plan is going great. Spence has become a big pornstar... and he's only gonna get bigger.

Later in the day, I told Kim to get some private footage of Spence relaxing, to see how it turns out. She films it herself. Kim's gonna hire a camera person to help film the movie.

Kim interviews Spence in his bedroom, along with pornstar Larkin Love... another of my wives. "So Spence... what's it like being such a big porn stud?" Kim asks.

"Well... I don't know about being a porn stud, but it's cool being famous, and getting paid to have sex with such gorgeous women." Spence plays it low key.

"C'mon...James has made you into a big pornstar... you're famous worldwide. My hubby knew you could do it... and you've proven him right." Kim tries to get Spence to be more confident.

"Well... I owe James big time. He's the best. I'm so grateful to him for believing in me and everything. I don't wanna let him down, so I'm trying really hard." Spence smiles, in his Batman tee shirt and sweatpants.

"Oh yeah... how HARD?" Larkin asks Spence, reaching over, squeezing his cock through the black sweatpants. I love Larkin. She gets right to the point. She's wearing a skin tight, white minidress, open past her gorgeous 32J tits and white stripper pumps. Larkin has suck great style. Beautiful and slutty at the same time. Her long, dark hair and ruby red lips add to her sexual awesomeness.

Larkin looks at Spence, then at the camera, smiling. Spence is a little surprised. Kim keeps her promise to make it really hot.

"Why don't you suck his cock Larkin. I'm sure Spence would enjoy that." Larkin smiles, and pulls Spence's Batman sweatpants down, licking his cock slowly with that long, super talented tongue. She let's her saliva slowly ooze down her tongue, onto Spence's soft cock. Larkin sucks his cock, rubbing his big balls. Spence leans his head back and groans happily. Larkin laughs, as she sucks.

Kim zooms in close, catching it all perfectly. Kim puts her hand on Larkin head and pushes it down further on Spence's, now hard, cock. Larkin deepthroats Spence easily, licking those big balls, with her saliva coated super tongue.

"Are you gonna cum Spence." Kim asks Spence.

"Yes. God it feels so good. Uhhhhhhhh!" Spence cries out, loving Larkin's oral prowess.

"You don't mind do you Larkin?" Kim asks, knowing the answer.

"Oh, no. Not at all...Cum in my mouth Spence." Larkin says, licking out her long tongue, softly licking Spence's throbbing, plump crown.

"Feed her all that yummy cum Spence. Mmmmmm. Give it to her. Yeahhhh." Kim making it so hot.

Spence grunts and pumps out the cream, it shoots over to Larkin's tongue. She catches a tongue full, then swallow, then licks his thick head, catching another tongue full of thick, creamy sperm. She swallow that. Larkin sucks Spence's sensivite head, moaning her taste approval, as she does. Larkin tickles Spence's balls, as he cums in her mouth.

Kim grabs Spence's cock and jerks out the last drops of cum onto Larkin's mouth. Larkin leans over Spence's cock and drools out the last drops of cum onto his cock, slowly, smiling right at the camera. She licks his piss slit, as the cum drools out all over his plump head, and down his thick shaft. Larkin smiles big when she's done.

"Mmmmmm... that was so hot. Look at that yummy cum." Kim says, thinking back to Spence's first movie, when she tasted it.

Kim hands Larkin the camera and kneels down in front of the bed, slowly licking up the cum that Larkin drooled out onto Spence's cock. She licks it up Spence's sensitive shaft slowly, playing for the camera. Spence goes crazy, groaning loud and shaking from the awesome feeling. Kim and Larkin laugh.

Larkin rubs his chubby belly and licks her tongue at him. She goes back to filming Kim, as she lap up every drop of cum and saliva. Kim sucks Spence's cock dry, her tongue quickly licking it in her mouth. She softly bites the head... Spence groans uncontrollably. Kim deepthroats Spence, then blows a kiss at the camera. She kisses Spence's cock too.

"Love your cum Spence. I'll be tasting more of it, as we go." Kim says, smiling at the camera, licking her luscious lips slowly. Spence groans happily in the background.

"Good job guys... Way to go Spence. We got the opening scene done. We have a long ways to go though. Keep that dick ready... and all that yummy cum too." Kim says to Larkin and Spence, softly patting Spence's spent cock and balls.

A little later in the master bedroom...

"We got the first scene filmed babe. It's a blowjob scene with Larkin. I joined in a little in the end. Spence has such tasty cum. I love eating it. You don't mind, do you babe?" Kim asks me.

I come out of the bathroom and smirk. "Babe... the name of the movie is Spence Gone Wild... so make it very wild." I says, smiling. Kim giggles and blows me a sweet, sexy kiss. This newest Spence movie is already starting out with a bang.

Kim, Spence and my sister Nikki-Dee (Meteorologist Nikki-Dee Ray), who Kim hired as the camera person... or one of them... head out to the club, to get some more footage for the movie.

They get a VIP room, overlooking the club. Kim invites a few hotties up to party with them. She encourages Spence to let loose and... go wild.

Kim's wearing a white button down blouse... no bra... open last her big, full breasts, a gold, very short and tight miniskirt and gold pumps. Her long black hair scooped up into a wide ponytail. God, she's hot. Dark lipstick and eyeshadow. Kim is Kim... fucking perfect.

Nikki-Dee is also super hot, wearing a pink, tight, turtleneck mini dress that comes down just below her perfect ass and pink heels. Her long, thick blonde hair flows perfectly, several inches past her shoulders. Pink lipstick and dark eyeshadow just accentuate her natural beauty. Nikki-Dee has one of the most beautiful smiles ever.

Spence has black pants, button down shirt and jacket and shades on. Kim and I wanted him to look cool. Maybe it will work. Ha.

Everyone's dancing and drinking. Spence is buzzed, four glasses of Hennessey in him. A couple of hotties are dancing with him, as Nikki-Dee films it. Kim directs all the action seemlessly.

One of the hotties, Amber, unzips Spence's pants and pulls out his cock. Spence is already hard and having a good time. She kneels down and starts sucking him off. Kim points down to her, reminding Nikki-Dee to film it. Kim's dancing, drinking and directing... multi tasking perfectly.

"I'M HAVING A GREAT TIMEEEEEE... WOO HOOOOOO BITCHES!" Spence shouts, holding the Kristal bottle up, having fun. Kim laughs, and smiles, knowing it's going good. Spence looks down at Amber sucking his cock. Her blonde head is bobbing fast.

A few minutes later, Spence let's loose. "HERE IT CUMS BABY!!" Spence jizzes in her mouth. Amber isn't ready for all of it and gags, coughing the sperm up and out of her mouth. She turns her head, and Spence keeps cumming on her hair and dress.

Kim hands Spence her glass of champagne and comes to the rescue. She kneels down and sucks his cock, eating up the rest of his creamy, sticky load. She twists her hand on his cock, jerking it quickly, as Nikki-Dee films.

"Mmmmmm... So yummy." Kim moans around Spence's cumming cock. She sucks him clean, softly biting his plump head.

A little later, Kim films Spence ass fucking Nikki-Dee, as she moans in pleasure, bending over the railing and the partiers below cheer them on. They chant, "FUCK HER ASS... GO SPENCE GO... FUCK HER ASS... GO SPENCE GO!!" The crowd loves it... and so does Spence. He pumps his right arm in their air for his fans, and pounds Nikki-Dee's gorgeous, curvy ass.

Spence pulls out and cums all over Nikki-Dee's perfect face, as the crowd cheers him on. Spence pumps his tasty cream all over Nikki-Dee's smiling face. When he finishes, he smacks his cock on her pink lips. "Yeahhhhh... you like that don't you baby?" Spence is having a blast.

"MmmmHmmmmm. I love it." Nikki-Dee says, in her sweet and sexy voice, as she licks Spence's slapping cock.

Kim hands Spence the camera to film, and kneels down, licking his cum from Nikki-Dee's face. The crowd goes crazier, chanting, "EAT THAT JIZZ... EAT THAT JIZZ!!" Kim and Nikki-Dee swap Spence's cum, kissing, letting it hang from their tongues.

"OH HELL YEAHHHHHH!!" Spence yells out to the fans. They cheer even louder.

The next day at home...

"How did it go at the club sweetheart?" I ask Kim, as I get dressed.

"Perfect... pretty much. A chick couldn't handle Spence's cum, so she gagged and spit it up. Everything else was perfect. We can edit that out." Kim tell me, walking up behind me, helping me get dressed.

"No... Leave it in. It makes him look good. His cum is so strong, normal chicks can't handle it. Ha." We laugh.

"Not everyone can I guess, babe. I don't know why. It tastes so good. I finished what she started. The crowd loved seeing it too." Kim says, handing me my Rolex.

"Why wouldn't they? Kim Kardashian sucking cock and eating cum at a club. It's fucking hot. Like you." I turn around and kiss Kim tossing her on the bed. We spend the next hour fucking and sucking. I plow that ass of asses like only I can, cumming in Kim's mouth.

"God, I love your cum, babe. It's even better than Spence's. You turned me into a cum freak." Kim giggles.

"Yeah... and I love you even more because you are." We kiss, as I hold Kim's outstretched hands above her head. That woman turns me the fuck on. Number one reason I married her.

Spence fucks Skin Diamond, Latex Lucy... in a bondage scene... and four fans in the movie.

The final scene is Spence ass plowing Cardi B. She's riding him, facing Kim, as Kim films. "GIVE IT TO ME PAPI... POUND MY ASS DADDY!! YEAHHHHHH BITCH!!" Cardi screams out, squirting all over the camera and Kim.

Cardi's got on a skin tight, red latex bodysuit, with holes for her tits, pussy and ass cut out. Her knee high latex boots look awesome. "Keep going bitch... pound Mami ass!!" Cardi slaps Spence's leg, wanting more. Spence fucks her ass for another ten minutes.

Spence cums in Cardi B's tight, super phat ass. "Yeahhhhh PAPI... feed my booty that nut!" Cardi rubs Spence's bug balls, as he fills her ass. Spence starts pissing in her tight ass, when he finishes cumming.

"Yeahhhhhhh... Freaky shit... I love it!" Cardi licks her perfect red lips for the camera, putting up the devil horns. Fuck... she's hot as fuck!

"Oh my God... This feels greatttttttttt!!"Spence says, laying back on the white bed in my photo studio.

When he's done pissing, Spence's spent cock slips out of Cardi's awesome ass. His cum and piss mixture does too. Cardi swipes some up with her finger and sucks it clean. "Mmmmmm... you taste good papi."

Kim hands Cardi the camera and kneels down, lapping up the cum and piss mixture. Cardi loves it. "Do it girl. Get that nut and piss. Mmmmmm. Yeahhhhh." Cardi says, filming it all.

Kim licks Spence clean, then licks his ass and sucks his big balls. "Hot way to end the movie baby." Cardi tells Kim, licking out her tongue at her. Kim gets up and sucks her tongue.

"We aren't done yet. Get it up Spence." Kim pays Spence's cock.

They end the movie with Kim laying on her stomach, on the bed. Spence is on top of her, fucking her perfect ass, while Cardi B films it. "Uhhhhhhhh... fuck my ass Spence. Yeahhhhhhh. Fuck it good!" Kim says, moaning loud, as Spence plows her ass hard.

Cardi is rubbing her wet pussy, watching and filming. Kim smiles for the camera as Spence stands beside her, cumming into her open mouth, as the credits roll. Kim smiles the whole time, her mouth open, her tongue wiggling, swallowing all that thick cum.

Cardi, Spence and Kim all say... "Bye guys. Spence Gone Wild." Kim waves, as she finishes drinking Spence's cum. She licks her licks and smacks them, opening her mouth, showing everyone she ate it all.

Another hot ass movie. Spence... and Kim came through again. What could be in store next?... Hmmmmm... Spence The Pornstar Ch. 04.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers