Freaky Forever Ch. 01

Story Info
Some horny fun with Kim Kardashian and Charlotte Flair.
2.5k words
2.89
7.7k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

My bedroom in Bel Air...

My gorgeous wife Kim Kardashian is looking at her perfect self in the full length mirror, admiring what we all do... her absolutely awesome gorgeousness from head to toe. She's got on her custom made white, with gold trim, silk bathrobe. It perfectly contours to her amazing curves. It's open, as Kim softly touches herself, caressing her unbelievable curves, biting her bottom lip, as she smiles at her utter perfection.

Kim hears a noise, coming from our walk in, backup closet. She giggles. "Spence... is that you again?" Kim asks, shaking her head, her shoulder length, dark, shiny hair slightly waving as she does.

My nerdy cousin Spence is a hardcore peeping tom. Kim can hear him jerking off in the closet. She smirks, shaking her head again.

"Come out here... or I'll call James and tell him you're peeping me again." Spence slowly opens the closet doors and walks out of the closet... no pun intended. He's nude. Kim immediately notices his newly enhanced cock. It's sticking out, wobbling as Spence walks. He got penis enlargement surgery. I paid for it. It was a birthday present. I do enjoy having the sneaky, little, perverted weasel around. Hey... we're all perverts around here.

"Wow. They did a great job with your cock Spence. It's much bigger than before. Very nice. So thick and long now." Kim admires it from afar. She smiles, turned on by Spence peeping her... she loves being watched... and also by his newly enlarged manmeat.

Spence stares at my wife, ogling her perfect body. He drools, licking his lips. Kim giggles and poses for him.

"So... what do you think about my robe? I think it really accentuates my body very nicely. How about you?" Kim asks, letting Spence ogle away at her awesome curves, her robe wide open, her hands on her hips.

"Ummmm... yeah. It's... it's really nice. It definitely shows off your perfect body Kim." Spence says, licking his quivering lips, staring hard at Kim's big, full tits and clean shaven, smooth as silk pussy.

"Well thank you Spence. Now... eat my pussy... and you better do a good job or I'll tell James you were peeping me in our bedroom again. It'll be our little secret... if you make me cum enough." Kim smirks at Spence, then lays on our bed, her legs spread, her robe wide open. She plays with her clit, as Spence licks his lips and crawls into position between Kim's smooth, supple legs.

Spence stares in awe at that perfect pussy, so juicy, so lush, so marvelous. Little drops of pussy cream are oozing out onto her light brown, swollen labia. Spence leans down and goes to town, sucking them up, sucking Kim's delectable pussy lips, licking between them, sucking extra hard on them. He jerks his cock with one hand and rubs Kim's pulsating, perky clit in circles with the other.

"Mmmmmm... You're doing good Spence. Keep it up. Yeahhhhhhh." Kim writes on the bed, her curvalicious body moving so sexy, so enticingly.

Spence launches his tongue far up Kim's wet, clenching pussy, licking her pink inner folds with his quick darting tongue. Kim closes her eyes, grinding her pussy on Spence's chubby nerd face, his nose rubbing her clit, stimulating it even further. Spence sucks harder and harder on Kim's delicious cunt, pulling her labia with his mouth, as he sucks increasingly harder and more intensely on them.

"AHHHHHHHH... MMMMMMMMMM." Kim squirts into Spence's mouth, and he drinks it all down with a sly smile. He keeps licking fast inside Kim's cumming twat, his tongue darting over every slick inch of her convulsing pussy. Spence pulls Kim's rock hard and throbbing clit, over and over, letting it snap back each time, then rubbing it in circles, fast, then slow. Then FASTERRRRRRRRRR!

"YESSSSSSSSSSS... I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNNN!!" Kim grinds hard against Spence's hard sucking mouth and squirts right into it again. Her sweet cream launches into he back of his throat and Spence gulps it down again. He keeps sucking and licking, rubbing and softly biting Kim's sensitive, swollen labia and even more sensitive and swollen clit. She looks at him and grinds her pussy faster and faster all over his mouth.

Kim's mouth is wide open, ready to scream out in orgasmic ecstasy once more. She pumps another load of sweet as honey pussy cream into Spence's mouth... and he drinks it down and keeps sucking... even harder on that wonderfully sore, super soaked, and happy pussy.

Spence sucks... and licks... out three more loads of Kim's delicious pussy nectar. Six Big O's. Kim slows her heavy breathing, her body tingling from head to toe in post orgasmic delight.

"Oh my God... that was so fucking amazing Spence. You did a great job. Mmmmmmmm." Kim rubs his face on her super slick pussy, getting him to lick her completely dry. She smiles a big, sexually pleased smile at him.

Kim notices Spence starting to jerk his now really big cock again. It's nine really thick inches of throbbing manmeat. Kim licks her luscious lips watching it jerk in Spence's hand. Kim gets a horny idea.

"You know... I guess I do owe you for that awesome pussy eating performance you just gave me. Let me jerk that for you Spence. Bring it up here." Kim tells Spence. He moves up to her side, by her big, heaving breasts. Kim grabs the super thick piece of rock hard cock by her tits and starts jerking it.

"Mmmmmm... it's so big now Spence. So big and beautiful." Spence smiles from Kim's compliment. She smacks the big, throbbing cock on her large tits, rubbing it on her rock hard, light brown tingling nipples and areolaes. Spence groans, watching and trying not to cum too fast. He bites his bottom lip, squenching his face, not wanting to cum. Kim giggles, knowing how much she's turning on Spence.

Kim's hand barely fits around the thick meat. She looks at it, licking those full, luscious, wet lips, staring at Spence's slimy precum as it dribbles out onto her tits. Kim leans down and spits on Spence's twitching cock, adding more lube. Spence groans loud. Kim giggles again, smiling a devilishly sweet smile. She keeps jerking Spence's cock, quickening her pace, pumping faster and faster, sensing Spence's impending cum. Kim stops and squeezes Spence's cock up to the fat, bulbous head, putting her right thumbnail into his piss slit, not letting him cum yet.

"OH MY GODDDDDD!! UHHHHHHH!!" Spence yells out in pain, wanting to cum so bad from Kim's awesome handjob.

"What's wrong Spence? You wanna cum already? You wanna cover my big tits with your thick, white cream?" Kim says, looking right at Spence, in her sexiest, most teasing voice.

Spence shakes his head in approval, his face contorted in sexual pain, begging for release. Kim starts jerking his big dick again, slowly, deliberately. Spence shakes and groans. Kim smiles and giggles, enjoying teasing my cousin very much, licking her lips at the sight of all that precum pouring out of his very excited cock.

Kim speeds up her hand job, her hand flying faster up and down that very thick, hard throbbing rod, slapping that thick dick on her gorgeous, full tits over and over, rubbing it fast on her super sensitive nipples. Kim moans happily.

Spence is cringing, so desperate to cum. He senses Kim is gonna let him cum and he prepares to... Kim stops jerking him off, slapping his hard twitching and sore cock. Spence finches. Kim tickles the sensitive underside of Spence's dick and squeezes the fat head, rubbing his piss slit with her thumb.

"You can cum now Spence." Kim says. Spence smiles happily, wanting to cum so bad. "Or..." Kim pauses. Spence looks disappointed.

"You can fuck me... and cum on me later." Kim says, shocking Spence. His mouth is wide open. Kim giggles deviously, knowing it outs Spence in a tough position. He wants to cum right away, all over those big tits... but the opportunity to fuck the hottest chick on earth... and still cum on her afterwards is too good to pass up.

"I... I wanna fuck you. Pleaseeeee." Spence begs, breathing heavy, sweating profusely. His cock is jumping fast in Kim's hand. She laughs... then jerks his cock slowly.

"Fuck me. Fuck me good Spence." Kim says, looking right at Spence, wanting that big dick in her so bad.

...

I'm out of town with my newest wife WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair. We are hanging out in San Francisco. I'm up here visiting my grandmother Nancy (Nancy Pelosi). We drove up.

Charlotte and I have been fucking since we left home and she's blowing me in the car right now, as we go through a car wash, before we head back to LA. Damn, I love her gorgeous lips wrapped around my massive dick. She... like Kim... can handle my fourteen thick inches like a pro. Charlotte's got my whole cock down her throat, ready to pop, as my Escalade nears the end of the car wash.

The water is jetting out, rinsing my car, as I close my eyes and put my hand in Charlotte's blonde head. She can sense my cum coming. Charlotte bobs her head blazing fast on my super charged, super dick, those awesome, wet lips suctioning out my precum and now... my real cum. I explode hard into her super talented mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Give me all that yummy cum daddy." Charlotte moans around my cum pumping cock hose. My thick jizz blasts out, pumping huge blast after huge blast down Charlotte's fast swallowing throat. I cum a ton and Charlotte doesn't kiss a fucking gooey ass drop. She chugs it all down eagerly, loving my creamy, super jizz sliding down her throat.

Charlotte sucks me dry, plopping her awesome mouth off of the fat head of my giant cock, right as we pull out of the car wash. Charlotte flashes the crowd outside, but they can't see because my windows are tinted. I laugh and drive off, heading back to Bel Air, reaching over playing with Charlotte's big, very perky, enhanced tits, pulling her rock hard pink nipples.

I call Kim, as we head back to Bel Air. It rings five times. Kim picks it up right before it goes to voice mail. I put Kim on the speaker. "Hey babe. I miss you James. Mmmmmmmm. I miss you so much. Yeahhhhhhhh." I smile, as Kim moans into the phone.

"Hey baby. We're heading back home. How are you? You sound good." I smirk. Charlotte does too, licking her full lips, as I play with her gorgeous tan titties.

"Oh, I'm great babe... Yeahhhh... So greatttt." Kim moans as Spence plows her soaked snatch with his big thick dick. He's got her gorgeous, silky smooth legs on his shoulders, as he drives his dick deep up Kim's clenching cunt. "I'm just stretching. Getting the kinks out, you know." Kim tells me. I laugh. So does she.

"How's Spence?" I ask, pretty much knowing the answer.

"Oh, he's greattttttt. Oh my God YESSSSS!!" Kim shouts into the phone, cumming all over Spence's thick dick meat. He squeezes her big tits, then leans down gorging himself on them. His hips slam into Kim's cunt, powering his cock missile deep up her spasming cunt. The bed is shaking. I can hear it through the phone. Charlotte and I look at each other and laugh. I squeeze her big, firm titties hard, turned on by my wife getting fucked and my other wife topless in the car with me.

Spence is fucking Kim faster and faster. Charlotte and I listen on the speaker. Charlotte starts rubbing her pussy and teels me to pull over. I pull off into a rest stop and park. Charlotte climbs into my lap and quickly shoves m u giant cock up her tight and juicy twat. It feels so fucking good. We listen to Spence pound Kim, as Charlotte bounces wildly on my lap, her back to the steering wheel. We kiss. I pull and shake her hard pink nipples hard. Charlotte moans slutty moans into my mouth.

"OH MY GODDDD!!" Kim screams out into the phone, cumming again from Spence's big dick plowing her insanely wet pussy.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS... I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" Charlotte screams out, squirting a huge blast of super sweet pussy cream all over my cock and lap. I smile and enjoy the ride.

We can hear Spence grunt and groan through the phone. "Don't cum in me." Kim tells him. Spence pulls out and blasts his thick cock cream up towards Kim's tits, coating them with his thick white jizz. The first three blasts hit Kim's big, heaving tits. The fourth splatters her face and neck. A big thick drop of cum slides across Kim's luscious lips, clinging to them. Another big drop slowly rolls down her perfect face.

"Babe... I need to go clean up. I'll see you when you get home. I can't wait. Love you sweetheart."

"OK baby. Love you too." I hang up, as Charlotte cums again. Her thick pussy cream oozes all over my cock and down onto my big balls. I blast my jizz full force up into her soaked snatch. Charlotte licks her gorgeous lips, as I fill her tight cunt, overflowing it with my thick and creamy dick cream. We kiss again.

...

"Well... that's was great Spence." Kim compliments him, licking her jizz covered lips, lapping up his thick cum. "Mmmmmmmm... So yummy. Kim finishes licking her lips clean, drinking down the big drop of semen Spence deposited on her lips... and the other one rolling down her face. She wiped it up with her fingers and sucked them clean.

"Were gonna have to do this again real soon... and save me some more of that yummy cum to drink too. As a matter of fact..." Kim grabs Spence's cum dripping cock and pulls it and him up her body, to her mouth. She sticks out her tongue and laps up every drop oozing out from his piss slit. Kim deepthroats Spence, making sure to suck out every drop of jizz in him.

"So good. This can be out little secret. Keep quiet about it and maybe I'll let you try my ass next time. I know you'll love fucking it." Kim teases Spence. He grins so big, so happy.

Not to break Spence's spirit, but Kim tells me everything. She told me all about Spence when I got home. I enjoyed her telling me, mostly because she was riding my giant cock in her fucking mega phatilicious ass while she told me. Damn, I love that woman. She always knows how to turn me the fuck in. Charlotte joined in and I fucked both of them up the ass in our bed... all night long. WOOOOOOO!! HA.

Freaky Forever 02 cumming soon.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers