Spencer Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat up Val, you need some food in you, and he's fine right there for now."

"I think I need to get him inside,...." I started to say and Ed cut me off.

"No, just eat your burger Val, I'm serious," he commanded.

His gray eyes were focused on my eyes, as he stared at me not flinching or smiling.

It was like, I don't know how to explain it, but kind of like a parent telling a child to eat your vegetables or else.

"Okay," I mumbled, and took a bite of my burger.

"Here," he said, as he placed a bottle of water in front of me. "You don't need anymore alcohol."

"Thanks," I said and took another bite of my burger.

"Now you sit there and finish eating your burger, I'm going to start cleaning up around here. Understand?"

"Yes sir," I responded, making him grin. Then he got up and started cleaning up like everything was normal.

"Well that's taken care of, how's the burger?" he grinned, as he sat back down.

"Fine thank you," as I took a drink of water. "Sorry about tonight," I apologized.

"Nonsense," he chuckled, "I had a good time, the burger was good, the company was excellent. What more could a person ask for."

"Yeah, we're great host," finally relaxing and smiling, "I got buzzed and Bill passed out."

Walking over behind me he bent down and nuzzled my neck and whispered, "Stand up Val," as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"What," I stuttered, as he forced me to stand and turned me to face him.

Bending down he captured my lips with his, and wrapped one hand in my hair tilting my head back, as his other hand pushed my ass so we were joined together. I could feel his bugle poking me. He pushed his tongue between my lips and gave me one of the most passionate kisses I had ever had. I couldn't breath, my heart was beating out of my chest, as I moaned, my hands on his hard chest.

Then he broke the kiss and stared down at me, as I caught my breath, I was so frustrated and disoriented I just stared up at him.

Still holding me tight he growled, "Your husbands a Cuckold Val, I intend to give him what he wants, and what I think you want too," as he devoured my mouth again, this time palming my ass in his large hand and pressing us closer together.

Finally freeing my mouth I mumbled, "What..do you.. mean Cuckold," before he captured my mouth again. Then he freed my mouth and nibbled on my neck, "He is a man that wants other men to fuck his wife, and I'm going to fuck you so hard you will be screaming my name when you cum!"

"We...can't....I... can't....besides he's right there...."as he captured my mouth again. Before I realized it my tongue was battling his as I squirmed and pressed harder against him.

Nuzzling my neck and biting my earlobe, he growled again, "Yeah he's drunk, but believe me he's aware of what we're doing," releasing my ass with his left hand and pulling down my right swimsuit strap off my right shoulder freeing my right breast.

"Ohhhh... pleaseee stop," I moaned as he kneaded my breast and twisted my nipple.

Quickly switching hands he now controlled me with his left hand in my hair, using his right to jerk down the left side of my swimsuit, exposing me down to my waist.

When his mouth latched on to my right breast, I moaned loudly, "Oh gawd, please stoppp...." making him even more aggressive. He lifted me and placed me on the end of the table, captured both of my hands in his left hand and held them above my head on the table, continuing to suck, nibble and bite my breast. My legs were spread wide with him between my thighs grinding against my heated core. His right hand slipped under me and grabbed the back of my swimsuit and tugged it down till it was tangled around my upper thighs, then his hand groped my crotch.

Kissing around my jaw and mouth, he chuckled softly, "Your mouth says no Val, but your body says yes....God you're soaked," as his finger penetrated my wet pussy.

'Ohhhhhhh, ohhh," I moaned as his finger found my G-spot, making me hump his hand. "That's it, " he growled, " cum on my hand Val, you want and need this."

When he sucked hard on my left nipple while stroking my g-spot, I arched my back and was looking back, groaning and moaning, and I swear I saw Bill with his left eye open watching. Then I lost it, not giving a shit, as I came hard, my body shivering and shaking an orgasm rolling through me. "OH fuckkk," as I bucked and bit my lip.

"Oh my God," I moaned, my body limp. I didn't even notice Ed had removed my swimsuit and his. Then I felt his cock sliding up and down my slit coating his cock in my juices. He still controlled my hands above my head, and was using his other hand to rub his cock all over my wet pussy, and teasing my clit.

Raising my head I glanced down and saw his hard glistening cock wet from my juices, "Ed, pleaseee stoppp...." I whispered.

"Then he devoured my mouth again and pressed the head of his cock at my entrance and pushed the head in about 2 inches. "God," I moaned twisting my head from the kiss, "you're toooo biggg....oh shit Ed....you're too large...

"Damn your pussy is tight, but just breathe, Val, you can take it," he kissed me again. While smothering me with his kiss he thrust a few more inches in my tight channel, causing me to groan loudly into his mouth.

"Fuck your pussy feels so good Val, I can feel you clenching down on my cock, you want this badly don't you? Admit it, you need this as much as your cuckold does."

With that he shoved his entire cock inside me, all thick 8 inches, I would later learn.

"AGGGGG FUCKKKK," I screamed, but was quickly cut off as he swallowed my scream with his mouth. He just held still and kissed me letting my body adjust to his large member.

When he could sense I had settled down and was now moaning in his mouth, and moving my hips around as much as possible, he raised his head, "Look at me Val, wrap your legs around me," and I did, as we stared at each other, I totally surrendered to him, he was right I needed this.

Then he started pulling back a little, then slowly pushing back in, over and over. Now I was moaning and meeting his thrust, and he released my hands used both of his to twist and play with my nipples, as he fucked me in a slow steady rhythm. I wrapped my arms around his neck and got into rhythm with him.

"God Val, your pussy feels amazing, you're so tight it feels like your pussy was made for my cock," he whispered in my ear as he nibbled on it.

'Ohhhh Ohhhhh I'm cummmming aggaainnnnn," I groaned as an orgasm raced through me, making me tighten my grip around his neck.

"That's it cum on my cock Val, it feels good doesn't it."

"God yessss... please don't stop, I'm almost there.... again.... shit.. shit... faster Ed faster....."

He started pounding into me making the table rock and he grunted and strained.

"OH MY GAWD....YOU"RE SO fuckkkingg deepppp. YES, YES, OHHHH, OHHHHH,...

"HELL YES, I"M going to fill your pussy full of cum!" he growled loudly. "Cum with me Val, as he grunted and roared. I could feel his cock spurting load after load of cum coating my cervix and walls with what felt like a copious amount of his sperm.

OHHH MY FUUCCKKKINNG GAWD ED, FUCKKKKK!" as my toes curled and my eyes rolled back in my head. We were both breathing rapidly and panting, him laying on top, his cock still inside me twitching and emptying more sperm in me.

"Jesus Val, you're an amazing sexy woman. Are you okay?"

"It's a little late to ask isn't it?" I panted, still trying to slow my heart down.

Still leaning over me with his cock still in my sloppy cunt, starting to soften, he held my face between his palms, "Look me in the eye Val, and don't lie.... you came hard multiple times and enjoyed it," he grinned.

"Yes," I mumbled, "but now I have cheated on my husband, the only man I've

ever had sex with until now, which makes me feel like shit."

Still staring at me eye to eye, a strange look came over his face, then he shocked the hell out of me. "Stop pretending to be passed out Bill, and tell your sweet wife you wanted this to happen, meaning you wanted this, therefore that doesn't count as cheating. Now Bill, she desires to know the truth and shouldn't feel guilty about us fucking." He said all that looking me right in the eye the whole time.

I was laying there naked, cum running out of my vagina, dripping down the crack of my ass, with Ed standing there pulling his trunks back on smiling, when I looked up Bill was leaning over me.

"Oh God babe, I'm so sorry......I.....guess the drinks.....just got to me.....and I let my fantasy get the best of me. But damn that was the most erotic thing I ever witnessed," as he cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

I was still in a daze, laying there naked, after having the best sex of my life, my husband admitting he wanted this to happen. "So, you set all this up, to watch another man fuck your wife,.....I hope your happy you sick bastard," as I scrambled off the table grabbing a towel and to cover up, and ran toward the house.

"Valerie.... please let me explain," my husband pleaded, was all I heard as I slammed the patio door closed and locked it.

Rushing to our master bath, I used the towel to dry my tears, when I glanced in the mirror. Cum was running down my legs, my hair in disarray, the buzz from the booze, the adrenaline rush from the sex I was totally confused. I felt humiliated, yet sexually satisfied for the first time in years, but also felt like a dirty slut for enjoying the sex with Ed. Forcing myself in the shower, I washed away the evidence of my betrayal then slipped on an old sleep shirt and fell in bed. Exhausted from booze and sex I fitfully fell asleep.

Awakening the next morning, I realized I was wet between my legs. Damn cum was still leaking out of my vagina, making me remember the feel of Ed's cock stretching and filling me like never before. His cock had touched places in me that had never been touched before. My hand drifted down and my fingers smeared the cum around my lips and clit, and before I knew it I parted my legs and started finger fucking myself. "Yes," I moaned, rubbing my clit hard and fast, using my other hand to twist and squeeze my left breast. Now I was thrusting my finger in and out of my heated pussy, over and over, my hips rising to meet my thrust until I came hard and screamed, "God yes, yes, Ed....fuckkkk meee!" The orgasm hit me, my entire body shook, my heart beating so fast I almost passed out. As my breathing calmed and my heart rate slowed, I rolled to my side and cuddled with my pillow and drifted off back to sleep, and dreamed about Ed fucking me on the picnic table.

Mid morning I woke up, tangled up in the sheets, wet sheets I might add. Dragging myself out of bed I stripped the sheets, not bothering to make the bed, and headed to the shower.

As I combed my hair, after dressing in a pair of loose fitting shorts and baggy shirt, I wondered what lay ahead. Was my marriage over, I loved my husband, but would he continue with this kink of his. Why would a man want to see his wife with another man? Does he want an excuse to screw other women? Did I enjoy the sex with Ed, and did I deep down want him to fuck me. Of course I enjoyed sex with Ed, that's not the point I kept telling myself. UGH! Coffee that will help, as I slammed down my brush and comb and headed to the kitchen.

Sipping my coffee, I wondered where Bill was, hell I had locked him out last night, he didn't have a key to get in, his car was parked in the driveway. Peeking out the sliding door, he was sprawled out under our covered patio, in a lounge chair with several empty beer cans on the ground around him.

Serves him right I thought, as I walked back to the kitchen for another cup of coffee.

The phone on the kitchen wall rang, starling me as I stirred my coffee. After the fourth ring I finally answered, "Hello."

"Val, please don't hang up. (pause) Are you still there... (pause)?"

"Yeah," as I took a deep breath.

"Where is Bill?" he asked.

"Conked out on the patio, drunk I'm sure from the number of beer cans around him," I snarled.

"Oh, well we need to talk, can you meet me?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," I mumbled, "I can't even think straight right now."

"If we meet, maybe I can help you understand things about your husband, he's not alone, you would be surprised how many Cuckolds are out there. It's a kink and they can't help themselves. So think about it, you have my number if you want to talk."

"Not now," I stammered, "I just need time to think about what's next and if I want to stay married to him. Bye Ed."

Hanging up the phone I made up my mind I needed time away from Bill. I had things to do regarding school, clothes that needed washing etc, so I marched over to the patio door and unlocked it. Stepping outside I saw an almost full can of beer on the table next to Bill and picked it up and poured it over his head!

"Get up asshole!" I shouted.

"What...." as he jerked awake while wiping beer from his face, "the hell Valerie."

"I"m going for a drive, you have one hour to clean up, pack up and get out, or so help me Bill I will file for a divorce first thing Monday morning!"

"But babe,....please just let me talk to you," he pleaded.

"Not another word, I mean it Bill, shut the hell up and get out. Don't you dare come back before Monday morning after I have left for school. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU, OR HEAR FROM YOU THIS WEEKEND!!!"

Then I grabbed my iPhone and purse and headed out. First stop was going to be at the Mac's Garage to get my damn a/c fixed on my car. I looked like shit, very little make up, baggy clothes, and Jim the head mechanic knew me and could tell I was mad and upset.

"Mrs. Hunter, I can put more Freon in and it will cool for a few days, but it's just going to leak back out. You need a new compressor."

"How much will that cost, and how long will that take?"

"It will probably run around $1100 to $1500, but I can't get to it until Monday, and it will take about 4 or 5 hours."

"But I need it this weekend," I pleaded.

"Tell you what, I'll put some Freon in now at no charge, and you drop it off Monday morning on your way to school. I'll have it ready by the time school is out."

"Thanks Jim, you're a lifesaver."

Shortly after I was on the road, the a/c was working, and I hit the drive-thru at McDonald's and got me a #1 combo with sweet tea. I wanted to give Bill plenty of time to get out of the house, so I drove to the city park and had lunch at a picnic table under a large oak tree.

The more I thought about last night, I realized maybe I was partly to blame. I had teased Ed, because Bill encouraged it, but I could have flat out refused. Then again, why was my husband always trying to get me to wear revealing clothes, and talking about other men lusting after me? It didn't make sense that a man would want to expose his wife like that, if he truly loved her. Ed says he can explain why Bill is like that, and.... that men like him are Cuckolds.

Still confused, I threw my trash away, and started home. Driving slowly by the house I saw that Bills car was gone, he drove a company car, a 2021 Pathfinder, while I was stuck in my 2016 Ford Focus, that needed replacing!

Using the garage remote I parked in the garage, then shut the garage door and went inside through the laundry room. Thinking with my car out of sight, maybe nobody would expect someone to be home. I had not seen Ed when I pulled in and sure as hell didn't want to talk to him.

Needing to get my mind off of last night, I got my laptop and school briefcase, and sat down at the kitchen table and started working. An hour later I had all the papers graded, and just needed to make up the final exam for each of my classes, Civics, American History and American Government.

Opening my laptop I typed in my password 'LoveToTeach'. As I started to open my Civics document folder, I noticed I had several unread emails. One email was from an unknown sender 'WifePleaserES' See attachments.

Clicking on the email a screen opened showing 3 attachments. Opening the first one, "Cuckolds" A film started, a woman was sitting next to a man, and she was explaining that her husband was a cuckold, and enjoyed watching her fuck other men, even strangers. All the time her husband was smiling at her as she described how happy her and her husband were, that she enjoyed the freedom of sex with many men, and that her husband encouraged her. Sometimes he watches, other times he he jerks off when she comes home, and tells him about the man, or men she just fucked. All the time she was talking, the man got excited, smiling at her he was rubbing his cock over his tented pants. She reached over and made him stop, telling him he could not cum without her permission. Then she explained that her husband was not allowed to cum unless she said he could.

I paused the film right there, how in the hell did they both look so happy? Her husband appeared to be a normal guy, and he was looking at his wife like he worshiped the ground she walked on. Was Bill like him? Bill never came right out and asked me to fuck other men, but... he did say how erotic it was that Ed fucked me. Plus he was always trying to get me to dress provocatively, and talking about other men lusting after me as we had sex.

Wanting to hear more, I restarted the film. The woman was explaining to her audience that she loved her husband very much, and that their marriage had never been stronger, since they were both getting their needs met. Now I will let my husband tell you, about our lifestyle from his view point.

The man smiled at the camera, and he said he had never been happier since he accepted that he was a Cuckold. He said for years he had a deep desire to see his beautiful wife have sex with other men, but never had the courage to ask her too. He would just entice her to flirt with other men, and encourage her to wear sexy revealing clothes. Then one night at a party everything just seemed to fall in place, and an old boyfriend of his wife attended the party. We were staying at the hotel where the party was being held, when the party ended I invited him up to our room for a nightcap. We all had a buzz going, and I started kissing my wife in front of him. The friend just smiled and made a comment he deserved a kiss. So I told him I agreed. While he was giving her a passionate kiss, I got a hard on and was playing with my cock with my hand down in my pants. The old boyfriend noticed, and got more aggressive and unzipped her dress, which made my wife glance my way. She was aroused and saw me with my hand in my pants, I just smiled and nodded at her. Before she realized what was happening he had her down to her bra and panties, and started finger fucking her. I came in my pants watching her moan and groan when she had an orgasm. Right before my eyes he pulled his cock out, pulled her panties aside and fucked her right in front of me. I was so excited I dropped my pants and jacked off again. When he finished he thanked both of us for a wonderful evening and left. My wife and I had some of the best sex we had ever had, as soon as he left. Anyway, that's how it started and life couldn't be better.

The wife smiled at her husband, patting his leg, then looked at the camera and told the audience, that she hoped everyone understood the Cuckold lifestyle better now, and that she loved her husband very much. She reached and grabbed her husbands cock, then smiled at the audience saying that was the end, and that she needed to take care of her cuckold, as you can see he's excited and needs to cum, Bye.

The film ended, and I just sat there dumbfounded. I was aroused, and my panties were wet from listening to her husband talking about watching his wife get fucked. I was picturing Ed fucking me on the picnic table, an even my mind flashed picturing Principal Manning fucking me on my desk at school.