Spencer Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okayyy..."I groaned opening my eyes. In the mirror I looked so small, with this large man behind me pounding my pussy, my tits bouncing in every direction. When he saw my eyes open he pounded me faster and harder. Then an orgasm started, building, my pelvic muscles started to spasm, and it was like every nerve in my body was firing out electric shocks. It started in my pelvis and flowed to the top of my head, down to my toes.

"Ohhhhh gawd.....yes, yes.....fuck, fuck....cock.....cunt...fuck....Oh God...." I was screaming in breathless high pitched wails.

"GRRRRR..." growled Ed as he gripped my hips with both hands, let my head fall down, seated as deep as he could he shot rope after rope of his hot cum deep in my pussy. Deeper than he had before.

We both collapsed out of breath, panting and moaning. I couldn't move, my body was totally limp and rung out. My pussy was sore from the pounding, and cum was draining out on to the bed. I was a sweaty, cum soaked mess. I just wanted to not move and go to sleep.

"Damn Val, if it wasn't so late," he mumbled in a low husky voice, "I would consider going again." Smack! He slapped my ass, "You have work tomorrow, you better clean up and get to bed, it's 9:50 pm now."

The smack on my ass hurt, but felt kind of good, I almost wish he would give me a spanking, like he mentioned before, just to see what it was like. Those stories I read on the web site about women cumming from spankings intrigued me.

"Oh I just wanted to lay here," I moaned. "You fucked me so hard, I can't move."

Chuckling, "You asked me earlier to fuck you hard, don't ask for things unless you want them," Smack! Slapping my ass again.

"OH, are you enjoying spanking my ass, you pervert?" I giggled.

"Oh, you will know when I really spank you, that was just a love tap," he laughed.

"Seriously, my clock radio is already set for 6 am, would you just please cover me up, and go out through the garage. You can raise and close the garage door and I won't have to move. Please," I begged mumbling in almost a whisper.

"Sure thing," as he pulled cover over me, "talk to you tomorrow," as he kissed the side of my face and tucked me in.

I never heard him leave, I was fast asleep.