Spencer Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell, I got up and went to the kitchen sink and turned on the cold water and splashed cold water on my face, as my face felt flushed and I was burning up. Plus now my panties were soaked. As I patted my face dry with a paper towel, I remember Ed telling me I wanted and needed to be fucked, as he was fucking me!

That was when I wrapped my legs around him fucked him back, resulting in several orgasms.

My iPhone started ringing, and I glanced at the screen flashing, it was Bill calling, and I just let it go to voice mail. I couldn't talk to him right now, I was too confused! Hell I was even picturing Bill's face on the man in the film smiling telling the audience how happy he was being a Cuckold. Then my mind flashed, picturing me in place of the woman, telling how happy I was fucking other men.

Rushing back to the bathroom I stripped and took a long cold shower. Feeling better after a long shower, I slipped on a pair of pink cotton panties, and a light weight white cotton sleeveless sleep shirt that went down to about mid thigh. I even set the thermostat on the a/c down to 60 degrees, to keep me cool. Maybe now I could complete my work and keep my body cool.

Back in the kitchen I grabbed a cold bottle of water from the fridge, and sat back down at the table. Touching my laptop, the screen brightened up still on the email I had opened earlier. The other 2 attachments were there on the screen, and I thought about deleting the entire email. My finger paused over the delete button, but I couldn't bring myself to delete it.

The next attachment label read 'How To be a Wife of a Cuckold'. Reluctantly I pressed play. A woman was staring off camera, and asked someone if they were ready. You didn't hear anyone speak, they must have just nodded to her, because she laughed, then faced the camera and smiled. Telling the audience she was sorry about that, but she was nervous and didn't realize the camera was running. Then she introduced herself by telling everyone that she was 55 years old, and had been with her husband a little over 30 years, 32 to be exact she said and grinned. We have 2 children, a 25 year old son, and a 23 year old daughter. We married when I was 23, my husband was 28, and early in our marriage we discovered that my husband desired for me to have sex with other men. I was shocked to say the least, but on our 2nd anniversary things changed.

She paused for a minute, then looked off the camera to her left and motioned someone to come forward. A handsome older man came out and sat beside her and whispered in her ear. She laughed and held his hand, then turned back to face the camera. Sorry again, I just feel better talking about this with my husband with me. Okay she grinned, where were we? Oh yeah our 2nd anniversary.

Well, we stopped in a bar for a drink, after a nice dinner out, and this complete stranger came over and asked me to dance. He was an older gentleman, very handsome, and I started to politely decline his offer, and my husband here, as she nudged him and giggled, told him sure. I was surprised, but it was not the first time he had encouraged me to dance with other men, but usually men we knew.

The gentleman danced with me and kept telling me how beautiful I looked, and kept on the dance floor for 2 more songs. When we went back to our table, my husband invited him to join us. Several drinks later, I danced with the man again, his name was Ron I think, anyway, he was putting his hands on my ass and holding me tight against him, and I felt his cock against my belly, and he had his thigh between my legs putting pressure on my pussy. Returning to the table, my husband was grinning, and leaned over and whispered to me that we should play out our fantasy and have a threesome. His argued that Ron was a stranger, and nobody would ever know.

I was aroused from that last dance, plus had a buzz going from the drinks, and when my husband took my hand and placed it on his hard cock, I realized he was excited from watching Ron fondle and grind on me. He pleaded with me to grant him this wish. I reluctantly agreed.

Anyway we went to a motel and got a room, and no sooner were we in the room Ron was on me kissing and feeling me up. This was what my husband wanted so I went along with it. Ron had me so worked up I forgot about my husband for a few minutes, then I caught a glimpse of him in a mirror, and he was naked from the waist down jacking off. Ron never paid any attention to him, and stripped me of my dress and ripped my panties off and quickly started eating my pussy like it was his last meal. As soon as he made me cum, he lowered his pants and rammed his cock in my pussy and was fucking me. My husband watched and even started telling Ron to fuck her good, make her cum on your cock.

By this point I didn't care, Ron was pounding me into the mattress and making me squeal and gave me 3 more orgasms before he flooded my pussy with his sperm. Looking over at my husband as I caught my breath, he was panting and had cum all over his hands and the floor. Ron, finally got up and started dressing, then handed my husband a business card, and told him the next time his wife needed a real man to fuck her to call him. Then he left.

No my husband and I didn't have sex on our anniversary night. He had already jacked off and cum three times in the motel, and couldn't get another hard on if he wanted too. All he could do was snuggle with me in bed and tell me how much he loved me, and how beautiful I looked when I had cum on Ron's cock.

Since that night I couldn't count the number of men I've had sex with. If you're just getting into this lifestyle, here are some tips.

If your Cuckold is anything like mine here, he likes for me to tease him, and nothing makes him happier than eating a cream pie after I fuck someone.

Make your cuck wonder when he's going to get to cum again, and if he disobeys you, punish him. I have a cock cage I put him in when he tries to control who I fuck, or when I fuck. In this kind of marriage you, the female is in charge when it comes to sex. I should say, I'm in charge of his sex life, because some of the men I fuck, they demand to be in charge, and, she grinned, I can be a little submissive. That made her husband laugh.

Also remember sex is about more than feelings, it also enhances the experience with dirty sex talk. Tell your cuck you like being a dirty slut with other men, and that he's not nearly the man your other lovers are. Let him watch sometimes, and other times go on a date without him. Then make him beg for you to tell him about the erotic details.

Last but not least, love your husband. He really can't help being kinky, it's just a part of him. Plus I get all the sex I want, so we are both happy. Oh, just in case you're wondering, my two children, DNA proves my husband is the father. There was a close call that first time, which I think my Cuckold actually enjoyed the suspense, until the DNA came back and said he was the father. And no, our children are not aware their father is a cuck, or that their mother is slut. Not yet, anyway, then her and her husband kissed and the film eneded.

Damn the temp in the house was 60 degrees, I had little clothing on, and I was sweating, my nipples throbbing and nearly punching a hole through my thin cotton top, and my pink panties were soaked!

Leaning back in my chair, my head back, I pulled my panties aside and slipped a finger inside my cunt and started finger fucking myself. It wasn't enough, so I slipped two fingers inside and soon all you could hear was squishing sounds coming from my sloppy wet pussy and my moans echoing off the kitchen walls. when my orgasm hit I nearly fell out of the chair. My hand was soaked with my juices, there was a puddle on the floor, and my legs felt like jello. All I could do was close my eyes and groan and moan as my heart raced a million miles an hour. Fuck, fuck. Minutes later I finally made it back to the bathroom and stripped and took another shower. At this rate I was going to be out of panties, shorts etc,. No more watching or looking at that damn email I told myself. You have things you need to do you idiot. UGH!

Not bothering to dress, I pulled on one of the Bill's button up shirts and buttoned it up. and it hung down to my knees. Then set the thermostat back to our normal setting of 72 degrees, and walked over and closed my laptop. No more I told myself, I'll do laundry, and remake our bed with clean sheets.

Starting a load of laundry, I went and made the bed, then realized it was late and I was hungry. So I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich, and poured myself a glass of milk. Feeling more in control, I opened my laptop, and started to delete the email that was on the screen, but instead just clicked off it, and opened my Civics folder and started working on putting together the final exam. As I finished my meal and the Civics exam, I heard the dryer buzz, so I went and took care of that chore. Feeling proud of myself that I was accomplishing something, I started working on the other 2 exams I needed to finish. An hour later I was finished. and decided I needed to relax, so I made myself a Gin Tonic and curled up on the couch.

Grabbing the tv remote I flipped through channels trying to find something to watch, but couldn't find anything interesting. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my laptop sitting there, tempting me to open the final attachment. Gulping down my drink, I went and fixed another Gin Tonic, then paused and stared at my laptop. What the hell, I had already watched 2 of the attachments, might as well check out the last one.

Opening my laptop I pulled up the email and saw the third attachment labeled 'Literotica'. Opening it was the web address literotica.com, with instructions to go to section marked "Stories" and in search bar type in Cuckold. There was a link so I clicked on it, and it took me to the website. Scrolling down was all kinds of categories, Anal, BDSM, Incest/Taboo, Interracial, Loving Wives, NonConsent, plus many more. Further down I found 'Search Stories.' Clicking on it I typed in Cuckold in the search bar. My God, there were at least 30 or more stories to click on, and 217 pages more. Several on the first page caught my attention, 'Make your Wife Cuckold You', 'Cuckold in Training,' and 'Are you a Cuckold, Sweetheart?'

So damn many to choose from. I spent the next four hours reading through some of the most erotic stories I had ever read in my life. Some were only 1 chapter, some were 11 or more chapters. I was starting to get a better understanding of my husband, plus I was getting aroused from some of the stories. Glancing at my watch, hell it was after 11 o'clock. I was wet between my legs, and I had a buzz from the Gin Tonics I had consumed, it must have been several because the Gin bottle was almost empty! One more drink and one more story I told myself.

Forty-five minutes later I was laying on the floor next to my bed masturbating like crazy. On the floor because I had just put fresh sheets on the bed! I made myself come at least 3 times, before I was exhausted. I used my husbands shirt to wipe all the fluids from my body and carpet, then put on an old pair of white cotton panties to sleep in, to protect the clean sheets. Climbing in bed I quickly fell asleep, fully satisfied.

Waking up Sunday morning, I stretched and groaned, damn I was sore between my legs. Guess I was a little rough finger fucking myself several times yesterday. Feeling my panties, they were a little wet, but seemed to have done their job of soaking up my juices. Laying there staring at the ceiling, I thought about all the info on the three attachments. Who was 'WifePleaserES?' Could the ES stand for Ed Spencer? Picking up my iPhone I saw I had several missed calls from Bill and two from Ed. Plus my voicemail was full.

Rolling out of bed, I pulled on a t-shirt and headed to the kitchen to make coffee. I was hungry from not eating much yesterday, so I grabbed a skillet and started frying bacon, then made myself a cup of coffee. Sipping coffee, I laid the bacon on a plate, then fried 2 eggs and made toast.

Sitting at the kitchen table I ate breakfast, and thought about how I should confront Bill. We had to talk sometime, and how would we explain to David, why we were divorcing, if it came down to that. Could I accept my husband as a Cuckold, or maybe I should be asking myself, did I want to have the freedom to fuck other men?

I had to finally admit to myself that the sex with Ed was fantastic, and I had at times looked at other men and wondered what it would be like to have sex with them. Maybe because for years Bill had talked my ear off about how other men looked at me. Still, I never told anyone, especially him that the thought ran through my mind.

Bill was the first man I had sex with, so yeah over the years I wondered what it would be like with other men. What woman doesn't. But I never plan on acting on it. Hell I fantasized about Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck, but that was never going to happen!

Finishing my breakfast, I loaded the dishwasher, then fixed another cup of coffee.

I had just sat down at the table and started to take a sip... when.....

KNOCK, KNOCK. The sound startled me, making me spill coffee down the front of my shirt. "Shit." KNOCK, KNOCK. Damn whoever was knocking the whole neighborhood was going to hear, they were knocking so loud.

Rushing to the door I looked through the peep hole. There stood Ed fixing to knock again, so I opened the door just enough to tell him to go away.

"Leave Ed, I don't want to speak to you right now," I pleaded.

"Val, I am not leaving until we talk, meaning I'll stand here and beat on this door until you let me in so we can talk."

"I think I need to talk to Bill first, and I don't plan on talking to him until Monday or maybe Tuesday. You and I can maybe talk then."

"I've talked to Bill, and I think you need to talk to me first. So I'm not leaving Val."

I was so flustered, I opened the door to let him in, forgetting I was just wearing panties and a t-shirt wet from coffee, plastering my shirt to my chest. Nipples showing of course!

Stepping in he looked at me and chuckled, "Cute."

"Shit,.... I'll be right back, there's coffee in the kitchen," as I rushed off to the bedroom.

Coming back with a clean t-shirt and wearing a bathrobe cinched tight around me, I found him sitting in the kitchen drinking a cup of black coffee. Leaning against the door frame, I mumbled, "What's so important you couldn't wait until I talked to Bill?"

"Sit down Val, I don't bite," he chuckled, "at least not all the time. And right now we are just going to talk...... unless you have something else in mind," grinning at me.

"Damn't Ed, don't suggest I want something from you," I nervously murmured.

"Sit Val, I'm not going to tell you again," speaking firmly.

"Okay," I mumbled as I sat across from him, clenching the top of my robe.

He just stared at me with an amused look on his face, sipping his coffee, which made me squirm in my chair.

The silence was killing me so I finally asked, "Are you 'WifePleaserES'?"

Grinning, he responded, "Figured a smart woman like you would figure that out. Did it help?"

Squaring my shoulders and looking him in the eye,"I didn't read it, I deleted it."

"Liar," he chuckled again.

"I am not, I deleted it and got some work done for school and did laundry all day yesterday,"

"So, if I open up your laptop, the email will be gone, in the trash bin, is that what your telling me," he stared at me.

"You'll have to take my word for it," feeling braver. "Besides my laptop is password protected and you can' t get in it."

"Val, Val, what am I going to do with you? You continue to lie to me, and for your info I know your password is 'LoveToTeach' and you watched every attachment, plus spent hours on literotica.com last night," he smirked at me.

My face flushed beet red, as I gasped out a response, "How.... in hell do you know that?"

"That's why we need to talk Val. Are you ready to listen.... and be honest with me. Believe me, I'll know if you're lying."

"Okay," I sighed.

"First, let's get this out of the way, I know your husband loves you, the question is do you love your husband.... even after what happened Friday night?"

"Of course I love him, that's never going to change.... I just don't know if I can live with him...... I'm still deciding," I mumbled nervously. "Still you haven't explained how you know my password and,.... if I did read your email."

"A while back your husband asked for my help, his desktop computer in your home office crashed, and he knew I had a background in IT. Something about some files he had about his customers he needed, and the only copies were on the desktop. He was really shook up about it, so I came over to see if I could fix it."

"Anyway," he smiled, "your husband was pacing the floor, and I finally told him if he wanted my help he needed to give me space so I could concentrate on finding the problem. Long story short, I finally found the problem, he had been watching porn and a virus infected his computer. Not just any porn, but porn about Cuckolds. His browser history showed hundreds, going back years."

"If that's true, why did it crash now and not earlier?" I asked.

"Because he failed to renew Norton Security, and to be honest he was just lucky up until now. Anyway, he also had documents storing personal info and passwords to your laptop and his. I even found he had been emailing other Cuckolds, he must have made contact with on porn websites. He was telling them about wishing his wife would cuckold him and how beautiful you looked when you had an orgasm. He even had pictures of you he sent to some of them.."

"Oh my God,"......I will kill him!"

"Hold on," he chuckled, putting his hand up to shush me, "none of the pictures showed your face, most just pictures below the neck, he must have snapped them on his iPhone when you were dressing, or bathing. Quite good pictures, I must say," chuckling again.

"All this time.... and for the last several months he has been even more persistent about pushing me to expose myself and flirt with men...... when we made love.... he constantly talked about how other men would love to be in bed with me. Even to the point he would get so excited.... he would prematurely ejaculate..... and leave me frustrated. Hell I got to where I would rub one out in the shower. Friday night was the first orgasm I had during sex in over 5 or 6 months," I sighed.

Silence filled the air, as I thought about the last several months, finally looking at Ed, I said, "He's never going to change is he?"

"He can't Val," speaking sincerely, "it's who he is, and it doesn't mean he doesn't love you. Hell he worships you. Hell he was so drunk and scared that he was losing you after Friday night, that I worried he would do something stupid. So I found him at the motel he was staying at and he was drunk as hell, saying he couldn't live without you."

"Is he okay,.... hell I've not listened to any of the voicemails he left me..... if something happened to him because of me...... I don't know how I could face that," as I broke down sobbing.

Coming around to my side of the table, he easily lifted me in his arms, then sat down with me in his lap. "Hey, he's okay, that was yesterday, I spoke to him today and he is stone cold sober," as he cradled me in his arms and rubbed my back.

Handing me his handkerchief he told me to wipe my eyes, and stood and put me back down in my chair. "There, now let me get you a bottle of water, we still have some things to talk about."

He gave me a bottle of water, and waited for me to calm down then said, ""Bill realized I had discovered what he had on his computer and finally opened up and told me about his kink. He admitted he put you up to flirting with me, as he had with others. I told him I suspect as much, which shocked him, so I told him I was known as 'WifePleaserES' and had experience dealing with Cuckolds. That's when he asked me if I would fuck you, if the chance came up."