Spencer Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He flat out asked you to fuck me, is what you're saying?" with a shocked look on my face.

"Yes, and I told him I would play along, and if you responded I would definitely fuck you, but.... if you put up a struggle or resisted I would not force you. I don't go around raping women Val."

"I told you to stop," I protested meekly.

"Val, you teased me all evening, so I went for it, and you didn't put up much of a struggle, hell your body responded and you melted into me. I could tell you wanted it to happen, and were putting up a token of resistance to rid yourself of guilt about fucking someone other than your husband. Be honest with yourself."

I just sat there, knowing what he said was true before in a low voice, "I guess I did....I saw you were aroused...." as I looked down at the bottle of water I was holding and rolling from one hand to the other, "and I... was so horny. Guess I'm guilty of being a slut and cheating wife," I mumbled.

"You were not cheating Val, he wanted it to happen, I was shocked by the way you responded and ran in the house. I feel bad about that, I'm sorry I pushed you."

Looking at his concerned face, I had to correct him, "That's not it Ed. I'm glad you fucked me, hell I wanted it and needed it just like you said. But... for him not to come out and ask me himself...... and sit me up like that......being a coward and acting like he was passed out! God I wanted to kill him!"

"I guess it didn't play exactly the way it should have," he chuckled softly, "I thought he overplayed the drunk part.. and I was surprised how many of my Margaritas you drank and was still being frisky and sexy."

Pausing, I looked at him and asked, "So you have been screwing other Cuckolds wives before..... what about your wife..... how did that work?"

"That's a story for another time," he grinned. "Right now you need to decide how you want to proceed with Bill. I told him this morning to stay sober and leave you alone t

That I would try and talk to you, and for him to go to work tomorrow and wait for you to contact him. He promised me he would."

"I don't know Ed.... how that would work..... that's all I've thought about and it's driving me crazy," I pouted.

"The email I sent you didn't help?"

"That's another thing, how do you know if I looked at the attachments?"

"My computer alerts me when an email I sent has been opened, even the amount of time you spent on each attachment. Especially since you clicked on the link I sent you for Literotica.com. Now quit procrastinating, and tell me if the information helped," he smiled.

"Yeah, it helped....I can't believe there are so many out there like him. Those two couples seemed so normal.... and happy."

"You would be surprised to know how many kinky couples here in town, some I'm sure you know personally," he laughed.

"Who are they, if you don't mind telling me?"

"Not now, maybe later I'll tell you, depending on what your decision is going forward with your marriage with Bill. I better be going, you have some hard decisions to make, you have my number. Call me if you have questions or if I can do anything. And Val, whatever you decide, I hope we can at least remain friends."

"Your leaving?"

"This is something you need to decide on your own, I don't want to influence your decision one way or the other. I told Bill I would let him know how you're doing, he was worried about you. So I'll tell him you're okay, and that you will be in touch with him when you're ready to talk. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, tell him I'm okay..... and tell him I love him.... but not to contact me..... I'll be in touch when I'm ready to talk. Thanks Ed," as I gave him a hug.

"Bye Val, call me anytime if I can help," he smiled as he walked out the door.

After Ed left, I opened my laptop and opened back up the email, and reviewed the first two attachments, fast forwarding to the parts I wanted to view. Then I went back to literotica.com and reread the article 'How To Get Your Wife To Cuckold You.'

Finishing that I fixed a Gin Tonic, I sat on the couch thinking about what all I read, and how some of it applied to Bill's fetish, or kink, whatever they called it. The signs had been there all along, I had just not connected the dots. Now I was connecting the dots, and thought maybe Bill and I could make this work, but for it to work I needed to be sure Bill was agreeable to my terms. I would decide who I fucked and when. Also under no circumstance was he to have sex with other women.....well unless I later decided he could. I chuckled as I thought about that idea. Nah, for now that's not going to happen, and I laughed. Hell, I'm actually considering becoming what was that term.....'HotWife'.... yeah that was it. Damn all the new terminology I was going to have to learn. Time to call Bill, it's about 5 o'clock, better FaceTime the call, I thought, I want to have him face to face when we talk.

Refreshing my drink, for courage, I FaceTimed the call. On the second ring, he picked up, he looked haggard, but was smiling like crazy.

"God I'm so glad you called, I been going crazy, please tell me I can come home. I've missed you so much, I'll do anything you ask if you will not leave me. I'm so so sorry about what happened. I'll never do anything....."(interrupted)

"Bill, Bill, shut up. We need to talk, I didn't call to tell you to come home. Just listen or I'll hang up. Understand," I spoke firmly, but smiled waiting for his response.

"Okay. Sorry," he mumbled, and looked like he was about to cry.

"Are you sober, have you been drinking today?"

"No ma'am, I promise,"

"Good, I was worried about you. Did Ed tell you I still love you?"

"Yes ma'am, he said he talked to you and that you would call me when you were ready to talk. I thought maybe you were going to say I could come home."

"Bill, you know and I know, or at least I now have a better understanding of this fetish you have. You know me fucking other men. I realize that's never going to change regardless of what you promise right now."

"Please Valerie, I'll do anything not to lose you," he pleaded.

"Just listen, I love you and don't want to lose you either. So, I have decided I'm going to give it a try and, this, this Cuckold lifestyle I guess you call it." As soon as those words were out of my mouth, he smiled so big I thought his face would crack.

"Don't talk just listen, you need to understand, what I say goes, if you can't agree to that, then it's over between us. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am, I promise."

"Okay, Be home tomorrow night at 6 pm, not a minute before, and don't be late. Can you do that?"

"Whatever you say," he smiled again now like he had won the lottery!

"Now I will tell you what I am going to do tonight. I'm going to call Ed and see if he will come over here and fuck me in our marital bed. Tomorrow night I might tell you about it, then again I might not. You tricked me the other night, which I didn't appreciate at all. So this is pay back. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night, but Bill, I better not see or hear from you before then. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am, thank you, thank you baby," he was practically jumping up and down when I told him bye and that I loved him.

I freshened up in the bathroom and applied lotion to my body, a little perfume, then decided to go naked, with just a light summer robe that just covered my ass, then called Ed.

"Hello, What do I owe the pleasure of this call. Have you made a decision yet?"

"As a matter of fact I have, and I facetimed with Bill and he is aware of my decision. He will be home tomorrow at 6 pm."

"That's great Val, I'm happy for you."

"Well, I have a favor to ask if you have time, that is."

"Yeah, I told you whatever you needed to just ask, what do you need."

"Well, it's about 6 o'clock, I have to work tomorrow, but.... I thought maybe you could come over and fuck me until about 10 o'clock, that would still give me time to sleep."

He laughed so loud I had to pull the phone away from my ear. "Oh Val, you simply amaze me, my wife would have loved you. Do we need any Margaritas to celebrate the occasion?"

"Yeah, that would be nice. See you soon, the front door's unlocked just come on in.... I'll be in the bedroom."

I waited in my bedroom, with only the light short robe on. I was leaning against the headboard, with my iPhone. I had learned on literotica.com about a site called pornhub.com and was watching a video of a young girl giving a sloppy blow job on an older man. I knew that's what I wanted to do, get a good close up view of Ed's cock. When I heard the front door open then closed. Then it sounded like he was in the kitchen, finally I heard him coming down the hallway.

When he got to the bedroom door he leaned against the door frame, with 2 glasses in his hand and just smiled at me.

"Well, are you just going to stand there and stare at me," I teased.

"Let's see I brought the Margaritas, and the limes because I wasn't sure you would have any, plus I brought my dick. Did I forget anything?" he smirked.

"The Margaritas and limes are nice," as I slid out of bed, "but I'm more interested in your dick," as I reached him and took one of the drinks.

We both stood there sipping our drinks, smiling, when I took a big gulp then sat my glass down on the glass top dresser, and dropped down on my knees and started to unbutton his shorts, he wasn't wear a belt. He just smiled down at me and continued to sip his drink.

When I unzipped his shorts, they fell down to his ankles. Damn, no underwear and I was staring at his flaccid cock, it was almost 6 inches long, and thick. As big as Bill's dick erect.

Without touching it I just admired it, and looked up at him and smiled. He calmly set his drink down and pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it over in a nearby chair.

With his hands on his hips he smiled at me, "Well are you just going to stare at my cock, or suck it?"

"I was just admiring it," as I reached and grabbed it just behind the head, "I didn't really get a chance to see it Friday night. I jacked him down to the base and then added my second hand, then run my tongue around the head. "Mmmmm" then looked up smiling, "it's big, thick, and perfect" I hissed, as I jacked him with both hands, and his cocked started to stiffen. As I stroked him he got fully engorged, and precum formed on the head and I took the head in my mouth and licked and sucked it up, "Mmmmmm mmmmm, yummy. Just hope it will fit in my mouth, damn it's big."

He chuckled, "It fit in that sweet pussy just fine,"

"I know, it stretched the hell out of my little pussy," I giggled. "But I want to see how much I can get in my mouth." As I took him back in my mouth. My mouth was stretched wide as I took about 3 inches in my mouth, he was at his full 8 inches now, and I didn't see how I was going to get much more in my mouth.

Now I was using one hand to jack him and bobbing my head up and down, using my other hand to cup his huge balls.

"God," he moaned, "you look so damn beautiful with your mouth wrapped around my cock," as he placed his right hand on the back of my head.

The only sounds in the room, "guck, guck, gugg," as I slurped and sucked on 4 inches of his cock. Saliva and precum were filling my mouth and dripping down my chin. I was really bobbing up and down at a fast pace as I jacked him off.

Finally, I tried to go deeper and take another inch, "Guck, guck gugg, guggg aggg," gagging and coughing I jerked my head off his cock when it hit the back of my throat. "Damn..." my eyes were watering, my lower face covered in saliva and precum, "sorry about that" as I still held on to his cock and balls.

Wrapping his fingers in my hair he tilted my head up to look at him, "Your doing great, just breathe thru your nose, and when you feel like your going to gag, just swallow and it will slid right into your throat," he smiled at me.

Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, "I'm ready to try again," and leaned forward and started sucking the first 3 to 4 inches with no trouble, then after a few minutes, I tried to go deeper again. As his thick cock hit the back of my throat I started to gag, but Ed had a grip on my head and forced his cock down my throat. My throat was stretched, I couldn't breathe, but it only lasted a second and Ed jerked my head off his cock.

"Ahhhh, ahhhhhhhh" I gasp trying to get air in my lungs.

"Have you had enough, right now I could fuck your brains out and be happy."

"No, I want to try one more time, I've had you fill my pussy up and I want you to come down my throat."

"A piece of advice, before you try and swallow a cock, while you can still breathe through your nose, take a deep breath, then swallow it."

"Okay, but if I can't, I still want you to come in my mouth," I pouted.

"If that's what you want, but get ready, I've not cum since Friday night," he chuckled.

"Use your hand again and help me like last time." as I took him back in my mouth. I was getting tired, but I was determined to swallow him. Hell those girls I watched on pornhub made it look easy.

This time I was doing better, my mouth was getting used to his thick cock, and I loved his musky taste. Before I tried taking all of him, I breathed as much air as I could then forced my head down, and Ed used my hair and forced his head down my throat past my tonsils. Holding my head hard against him, my nose buried in his pubic hair, he unloaded 4 large spurts of his creamy load down my throat. Then I slowly pulled my head back, sucking and licking his cock, then stopped when I just had the head in my mouth and licked and sucked until he was drained.

Sitting back on my heels, I was breathing hard, and panting, proud of myself.

"My God Val, my legs almost buckled", as he too was panting and breathing hard.

"That was one hell of a blow job," he laughed.

"Well, your the first man besides my husband to fuck my pussy and throat," I grinned as he helped me up.

"Believe me," as he hugged me, "I'll cherish that experience forever," as he kissed the top of my head. Hell there was a foot difference in our height, I couldn't get my arms around him. I felt like a small child getting hugged by her Daddy.

"I think my throat could use some of that special recipe of yours," I giggled.

"First," stepping back, and kicking his sandals off, "I think you need to get this robe off, you slobbered all over it," he laughed. "Besides I want to look at that voluptuous body of yours. Especially that heart shaped ass!"

"Now you're making fun of my big ass," I pouted.

"Honey, you have a J'Lo ass that men would die to get a hold of. It's perfect," he swatted my ass. After removing my robe he tossed it over in the corner, "Now grab your drink and lead the way to the kitchen so I can admire that sweet ass. I really didn't have a good look at it on Friday night."

If Bill could see us now I thought, as me and Ed stroll buck naked through our house. Hell Bill and I never walked around the house naked I thought, making me giggle.

"What are you giggling about," Ed softly chuckled.

"Just thinking, how everything has changed so much since I left school last Friday afternoon. I sure as hell never imagined this, walking around the house buck naked with my neighbor," I laughed out loud.

As Ed refreshed our drinks, "The funny thing is, I don't feel bad about what happened last Friday, or about inviting you over tonight. Does it make me a wanton slut?"

Turning and handing me my drink, he pulled out a chair, then pulled me in his lap. "No I think you and Bill have finally opened up to each other, you have researched and analyzed everything and you're comfortable with your decision. You can do what makes you happy. You and Bill love each other, plus you're free to explore whatever sexual urges you have fantasized about. That doesn't make you a slut. To me a slut is some bitch that fucks everything that walks, and cheats on her husband behind his back. She only loves and thinks about herself. You're not that person Val."

"'That's kind of you to say, but you have no idea some of the thoughts that have run through my mind the past 24 hours. I have had some crazy thoughts about sexual desires. Maybe I read too much on lireritica.com," I laughed.

"Just remember, no sex act is wrong as the people involved agree to participate. Each person has to establish hard limits and make sure people know what they are."

"What if I don't know my hard limits?"

"This is all new to you. Don't rush things. Read, research, ask questions. Hell, I don't have all the answers, but I'll help you find them if you ask me. Okay?"

Finishing my drink I set my glass on the table, "Okay," I smiled, "but tell me the answer to this question, what is that thing poking my ass?"

Putting his glass down, "I'll show you," as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, then swatted my butt, as he marched to the bedroom, with me laughing my head off.

He threw me on the bed, and I bounced nearly off the other side, but Ed was quick and grabbed ankles and dragged me back to the edge of the bed, and buried his head between my thighs. He was licking and nibbling my folds, with his large hands pulling me tight against his face. When he sucked on my clit, I wrapped my legs around his neck, and used both hands to grab his head and humped his face.

"Please....don't stop..... Aggg...fuck I'm cummmmming!" I screamed. But he wasn't through, he got up on his knees with my cunt still against his face and continued eating me out. Now I was upside down with no leverage, my legs flailing pointed toward the ceiling. My head barely touched the mattress, my arms fell to the side gripping the sheets. I was moaning and opened my eyes, I could see us in the mirror, me upside down getting my pussy ravished with his mouth and tongue. I was mesmerized by the sight, and got lost in the orgasm that hit me like a lightning strike, making me scream until I blacked out.

I woke up to Ed holding me in his arms, when he leaned in and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips, as he caressed my breast and then started nibbling on my neck and earlobe, as he whispered, "Are you ready for a hard fucking, and my cock stretching that pretty, sweet little pussy."

"I' don't think...I have anymore orgasms in me," I mumbled.

With that he rolled me on my face, and pulled my hips up, where I was face down and my ass in the air, "What....are you doing?" I groaned.

"I'm fixing to fuck you doggy style so I can looked at that fine ass as I fuck you," he growled.

"Not my ass, not my ass," I scream in panic.

"I'm going to fuck that sweet pussy," he chuckled, " so calm down," as he lined his cock up with my entrance.

"I've....never done this before...I thought you were going to... you know," I mumbled.

"Well, you're in for a treat," as he very slowly slid his thick hard cock in my soaking wet pussy. Inch by inch until he was fully seated inside me.

"Ohhhh,, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh" was all I could say as each inch slid inside my vaginal tunnel. When he finally was fully inside me, "Myyyy Gawd....I'm soooo full,....please don't move....for a minute," I pleaded.

"Jeez your pussy feels amazing, I can feel you cunt clenching around my cock. Fuck you feel good," he growled.

Reaching and grabbing a hand full of my hair, he forced me up on my elbows and pulled my head back, and growled in my ear, "look in the mirror while I fuck the shit out of you," as he drew his cock almost all the way out, then rammed it back in me.

OHHH Ffuuuccckkkkkk," I screamed.

He started pounding me and all you heard, were "Slap,slap, slap as his thighs slammed against my ass, other than the incoherent sounds I was making grunting and moaning.

"Open your eyes Val," he grunted as he slapped my ass with his large hand. When I didn't he repeated himself as he spanked my ass again, telling me he would keep spanking my ass until I watched him fucking me.