All Comments on 'Spend a Day with SMOTP #04'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GeminiGrrlGeminiGrrlalmost 4 years ago
Stick shift...

I'm frankly too safety-conscious to go down on my boyfriend while he's driving on the freeway(!), but it *is* exciting to fantasize about doing it...and since you managed to avoid wrecking the car or being pulled over by the police, I feel I must applaud your positively heroic levels of concentration and self-control! I love hearing the conflict in your voice -- the concern that this might not be a good idea warring with the desire to let it continue -- as well as your realization that for once, you're not really the one who's in control of the situation and *you're* the one who's going to "come...hard!"

💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So wet for you

This made me so wet. Giving you the pleasure for a change, making you come hard! These audios turn me on so much because we get to hear your pleasure too. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This whole series has made me feel so naughty and so full of desire, I listened to it on my commuter train home. By the time I got home I was really wet and very ready. Sadly no one at home but a fun hour with a toy left me exhausted.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not long after listening to this, I have to admit I pulled off the road for an underpass where I joined the masturbation club.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES