Sperm Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh... Yes Mistress... Fuuuckk" Alan moaned, as she pushed the vibrating egg that was now set to high back into her pussy.

Rory pushed her hips forward and resumed rubbing her pussy against Alana. Alana ran her hands up Rory's now slippery legs, grabbing on to her thighs to use them for leverage. As the girls grinded into each other Alana could feel the cum constantly sloshing around deep inside of her pussy as it was vibrated by the egg.

Thanks to the seemingly endless amount of people dumping loads of spunk onto Alana, It took about 5 minutes before Rory was also covered in cum. Man after man would step up and shoot several volley's of cum across Alana with some of it landing on Rory. In between the men, women would walk up, with a mouth full of cum, spitting out the thin mixture of saliva and sperm onto Alana's face and body. Occasionally someone would walk up and pour out a freshly filled glass of goo making sure too flinging it across both girls. Both girls felt like such perfect, nasty little sluts as their show went on and on.

"Mmmmmm I'm close" Rory moaned as she increased the speed of her movements.

"Ohh fuck me too Mistress" Alana moaned back, her head shaking and flinging around strands of wet, cum-soaked hair, though most of it seemed to glued to her sweaty and cum glazed face and neck.

"Ahhh, that's my little bitch," groaned Rory. "Cum with me slut...come with me you dirty, filthy, freak..."

Both girls had a massive orgasm that felt like it went on forever, as they vigorously rubbed their pussies against each other, creating a messy, sloppy mixture of female bodily fluids and man juice on the inside and outside Alana's latex. As strong as that orgasm was neither girl was satisfied so they kept on grinding.

It wasn't long until both girls' bodies were sore, but they didn't want to stop. They pushed through the fatigue, determined to make the most of their night being nasty lesbian cum sluts. The girls put on a show for the crowed for what felt like hours. The crowd grew thinner and thinner as people left, but even as it shrunk there still seemed to be numerous men willing to add more loads on the girls. The cum continued to shoot at them from every angle as the girls just continued grinding harder and harder against each other. They pushed through one orgasm after another until they finally collapsed exhausted in a filthy pool of cum, sweat, spit and squirt.

When the night finally came to an end, Alana looked as if a bucket of white paint had been poured over her. Her once black latex was now more of a cloudy, milky, white color, with dried cum hang from various parts of her body like stalactites. Her hair was a saturated mess that stuck to her face along with a dry mask of cum, that left her unrecognizable and blinded. The tile floor was soaked with a mix of numerous body fluids that seemed to refuse to go down the drain. Rory stood up slowly her body tired and sore, but for Alana it was hard to move. It felt like her body had been drenched with glue as most of the cum that landed on her had long since dried into a crusty, hard paste, causing her latex to go from being soft and supple to hard, stiff and sealed too her flesh.

"You're disgusting." Rory said with a smile as she did her best to rub off and brake up the dried hard cum at Alana's joints.

"Just the way you like me." Alana responded quietly, as Rory helped her to her feet.

"I don't just like you, I love you my little slut." Rory added as she put Alana's arm over her should to help guide her.

"I love you to" Alana responded with a content tone as she felt some of the slimy cum that filled her boot squish in-between her toes with each step.

Rory did her best to guide her friend through the club towards the exit. As they walked the girls were greeted with cheers and appreciation from the crowd that was left. Alana felt a sense of pride in what she had accomplished, so she tried to tiredly wave and did her best to smile but was not sure if it would even be noticeable under the mess that was her face. Rory grabbed their coats, and while it did cover their fetish wear, it did little to hide the mess that now covered each girl from head to toe.

As the girls stepped out of the club, they were greeted by the cool night air, which sent a shiver down their spines. They walked up to the curb and waited for their ride; Rory had a arranged a friend who was at the party to drive them home. As they waited Rory hugged Alana tightly and gave her a long loving kiss. They had just shared a very hard, intense, and messy scene but they had done it together. It was a night that neither of them would never forget, and they both knew that they would always look back on it with fondness, a night that only strengthen their relationship and their dynamic.

The End

12