SPF Zero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we are," opening a photo album. It looked great, a typical Cuban resort, gorgeous beach, turquoise water, happy people. Her friends were all about her age and looked like a fun bunch. Barb was tight against my side, as she flipped through the pictures: hotel, beach, sunset, smiling friends, swim up bar, sunbathing, topless in the distance?, flaming cocktails, catamaran, dolphins, group photos, pool, night club, "Oops!", flip, flip "Sorry!", beach, paddle-boards, etc. I was processing what I had just seen. Did I really see what I saw? A close-up of Barb kneeling in the sand with two hard dicks in her mouth? Two dicks. In her mouth. No! Another of Barb smiling with cum on her face? No! It was so fast it could have been my mind or the rum or my dick playing tricks.

"Look Jay, this area was so secluded we all went skinny dipping in the middle of the afternoon! Sorry, I didn't get any close ups for you!" as she bounced her butt off my hips and winked, "That's Julie in the surf with Dave and her husband, he has a thick cock." They were having fun, frolicking in the waves, and I think they were nude, but the shot was so back-lit it was hard to tell and I was caught off guard by Barb's matter-of-fact comment. A thick cock? Is that what I just heard her say?

"I would love to go on a vacation like that! I don't know if Wifey would be into it, though."

"Really? Why not? You should come next time!", and then she leaned in, her lips touching my ear, hot breath, whispering, "The more, the merrier, Jay," and then she laughed, pulling away and smiling, but gauging my reaction, her hand still on my lower back.

She flipped through more pictures of her and her friends in sexy poses at the beach. They were nude but posing in clever ways to hide their nakedness. Julie was sexy and in one shot she was drinking from a coconut with both hands, looking into the camera, lips parted, her tongue on the tip of the straw, her forearms covered her boobs and coconut milk dribbled down her chin. In another shot, Barb and Julie were embracing, topless, and pretending to make-out or maybe not pretending.

"You guys really party!"

"Oh yeah! We're animals. Just add rum! And speaking of that, I need to pee."

"Oh, of course, just go inside and take a left down the hall."

"I don't want to get your floor all wet! Is there somewhere I could go outside; the rain will just wash it away?" This was different.

"For sure. I mean, just there by the vines, nobody can see."

"Okay, no peeking!" Barb slipped out the door and out of sight. I wanted to be honourable, however, as I looked towards the pool, I saw her reflection in the folded open bar window. Barb was squatting, her feet flat on the ground, knees wide, back arched, boobs thrusting forward. She was facing the other way, but I could see she'd just pushed her thong to the side. She glanced back over her shoulder as she peed. I was looking at the pool when she returned.

"That's better! Now, where were we?"

"Well, now I have to go. So, hold that thought."

"Ooh! Can I watch?" Barb bit her lip and raised her eyebrows as she looked at the bulge in my swimsuit, then she laughed, "Go Jay, I'm going to rummage through the freezer for something to suck on."

I stepped out into the rain and realized I would be just as exposed as Barb was if she happened to see my reflection. It took a few seconds to get over my stage fright and turn on the hose, but I did my best to focus on not being watched. When I finished, I stroked my semi-hard cock, the rain falling hard, stinging all over, but there was also a stream of warm water running down the tip of a big grape leaf onto the tip of my cock, so I held it there in its own little waterfall as I stroked before stuffing it back in my swimsuit, out of my mind at this point.

Barb had a found a popsicle in the freezer and offered me half. There we were, standing close, dripping, chatting about the heat, as Barb licked her popsicle and her eyes made repeat trips to my barely concealed boner. She slid it in and out of her mouth, her tongue trailing along the underside of it as she withdrew it from her shiny, red lips. She sucked the tip, then slid it all the way into her mouth until the only thing left was the stick, then it would slowly re-emerge. She licked it up and down before sucking it in again, little drops of white Piña Colada popsicle juice, mixed with saliva, dribbled down her fingers, landing in her deep, brown cleavage and on her seashells.

"I'm making a mess, Jay. This always happens," and as she said it, her dewy gaze went back to my hard-on, straining in my Speedo. Then she looked deeply into my eyes, and pulled aside her bikini top from both boobs. I froze in the heat. She teased her nipples with the popsicle, never breaking eye contact. That was it. The sticks were on the ice, the gloves were off. This was happening. Her eyes lowered, her words oozed from her lips, "Now, cabana boy, I want to see that cock I've been tormenting all day. Drop the Speedo and jerk off for me, right fucking now."

As I looped my thumb into my waistband, she stopped me. "Wait, I changed my mind," her eyes still on my bulge, her lips parted, as she took several deep breaths, "I'm going to watch you jerk off to me but I like to unwrap my own presents and I want a close-up of the big reveal." Fully removing her top now, Barb slid up against my hairy chest, wrapping her arms around my waist, our bodies connecting, wet and hot. She looked up into my eyes as her hand rubbed my cock before sliding between the fabric and my skin. We kissed, our tongues met, a quick and clumsy Piña Colada flavoured make-out session. She pushed down the back of my swimsuit with her other hand. Then she wiggled her naked breasts against my chest and slithered down to her knees in front of me; my cock, straining in my swimsuit, inches from her hot, red lips.

"I love this part, Jay," as she reached up to pinch my nipples, before trailing her hands down my body, slowly, meandering, navigating the contours of my abs, one frustrated ripple at a time, fingers splayed, as her nails dug in, clawing their way to my swimsuit; framing my cock with her fingertips, gauging it, leaning forward she blew a hot breath through the wet material, pressing her mouth to my shaft, now so hard it created a gap between my waistband and my torso, which her fingers exploited as she finally yanked it down, releasing me from this torture as my cock sprung free. "Oh, hell, yes! Jay. Hell. Yes. That's what I wanted. Holy fuck!" Her eyes wide and hungry; I was just meat for her now, an object.

"Jay, pick up my phone. When you explode on my face, I want a picture of this cock in my mouth I can send to Dave."

12