Spicing up a Marathon Flight Ch. 02

Story Info
Who says a layover between flights has to be boring?
3.8k words
4.8
4.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theloon
theloon
27 Followers

This story makes more sense if you read the first chapter. But it still works on its own!

*

We had a good laugh together as we walked up the jetway into the terminal area as we realized that we were on the same flight to Sydney in a few hours. Even though we had been sitting side by side yakking away for almost five hours, we had never gotten round to talking about what lay ahead. Mind you, given that about two hours ago she had been sucking my cock and swallowing all my cum as we flew along and that I had made her cum three times by rubbing her clit and stroking her G-spot with my fingers, we could be forgiven for not focussing on the future! It had been quite a flight.

It seemed like the most natural thing in the world to just take her hand as we strolled along the seemingly endless path from the domestic side of the terminal to the international departures area. Normally it just drives me nuts to repeatedly show my boarding pass and passport, stand in line for more security screenings and so on but with Jenn (I'd finally gotten round learning her name!) the time passed along just fine and we soon found ourselves in the airline's international frequent flyers lounge sipping on a soft drink in nice big comfortable armchairs with only a couple hours to wait before boarding our next flight. We were just chatting amiably about the meetings we were going to and what a grind the long flight was going to be when I spied a uniformed airline concierge woman looking over our way. I gave her a short nod and she came heading straight over.

"Mr. Jacobs, Ms. Allen?" she asked with a pleasant smile.

"Yes" we chimed in unison.

"I am really sorry to tell you this but your flight's departure is going to be delayed about an hour and a half. There is no problem with the aircraft or anything it is just that the inbound flight from Hawaii has encountered unusually strong headwinds and is going to arrive late and it will take us some time to turn it around." She could see the annoyance on our faces at the idea of making an already super long trip even longer but hastened to add "but the good news is that we expect that your flight will benefit from those same winds going in the other direction and that your flight time will actually be quite a bit shorter and you will still arrive more or less on time."

That actually sounded not so bad to me as it meant total travel time was more or less the same with a couple less hours in the can and more friendly time in the lounge with Jenn. A pretty good deal all round really.

"I really am sorry about this" the concierge added "and if there is anything at all I can do to make your longer layover here more comfortable or anything else I can do please don't hesitate to ask."

Without even a glance at Jenn, I looked up at the concierge and said "there is one thing you could do to help. Jenn and I just met on our last flight and realized we are travelling together to Sydney but we are seated a couple rows apart. If it's at all possible, it would be great if you could get us seated in one of those pairs of seats they have in the business class cabin for people travelling together. No worries if not but if there is space that would be great." I looked over quickly at Jenn and was relieved to see that she was in agreement and not peeved at my taking the initiative without asking her.

"I'd be happy to" the concierge replied with another smile at both us. "And in the meantime, I will send the lounge attendant over to you shortly with a key for the washroom and shower suite we have in the lounge here in case you want to freshen up before your long flight." I was just about to tell her not to bother on my account when Jenn perked up and thanked her for that suggestion.

"I got a little hot and steamy on the previous flight" she said with a perfectly straight face "and it would be great to wash off a bit" she added as she turned back to look at me with an Miss Innocent look.

As the concierge lady headed off to look into our seat re-assignments, Jenn looked over at me and in a completely normal conversational tone as though she was just talking about the weather said: "I'm not a squirter or anything but my pussy sure does get wet and you are really good with your fingers. My clit is still throbbing and my pussy juices ran down my legs a bit as we were walking over here. Plus, even though I loved swallowing your cum, it would be nice to brush my teeth too so I don't have cum breath anymore. So a shower break would be great."

I still wasn't used to her ability to switch from the smooth and professional sounding businesslady to the somewhat potty mouthed sexpot and was still processing that little update when I noted the lounge attendant heading our way. She bustled up to us with a key hanging from a little airline logo key chain and handed it to Jenn. "I have you in shower room two" she said to Jenn as she handed her the key. "I have put fresh towels and toiletries in there for you and its already for you for whenever you feel like it. We are not overly busy tonight so just take your time and drop the key off at the front desk when you are done" she told us with a friendly wave as she headed off.

My addled brain was still working through the rapid transition from casually talking shop with Jenn, to talking seating arrangements with the concierge and then to hearing about Jenn's pussy juices and cum breath and then on to shower arrangements and was momentarily a bit speechless. Jenn on the other hand, was clearly a much faster thinker. Using the same straight-faced conversational tone, she looked me right in the eye as she grabbed her handbag and stood up while waving the key at me. "Give me ten minutes then knock on the door" she told me and without so much as a backward glance strode off to the shower area leaving me staring at her beautiful ass as she walked away from me. I could have sworn that she adopted an exaggerated swagger to make sure that it caught my eye but it certainly wasn't needed as I was totally locked in on that perfect apple shaped butt. And totally stoked by the idea of meeting her in the shower!

I figured I should try to put my best foot forward and reached into my own bag to get my toiletry kit. I headed off the normal washroom area to brush my teeth and wash my face. I have always found it hard to fully enjoy fucking if I don't have an empty bladder so figured I would deal with that too. I chuckled out loud as I unzipped and was reminded that I had given her my boxers on our last flight was still going commando at the moment. I headed back to our seating area and checked my phone for the time and practically sprinted to the shower area ten minutes to the second after she had left. She had given me a great look down her blouse several times on our last flight after she took off her bra and gave it to me so I had good idea of what her tits looked like. But I hadn't seen the rest ofher and despite being a bit nervous and worried about what she would think of my less than stellar bod, I was hugely looking forward to undressing her and revelling in her entire body.

But it turned out that I didn't get to undress her. Immediately upon my knock, the door swung open and she was obviously behind it as I couldn't see her in the room. I walked in and felt the door swinging shut as I turned toward where I knew she'd be. And there she was, wearing nothing but a huge smile. I was stunned. She was just drop-dead jaw-dropping beautiful. Her deep brown eyes that had captivated me right from when I saw her in the security line way back in Ottawa before our first flight were flashing with delight as I drank her in. She was completely shameless and was obviously enjoying the sight of me staring in awe at her beautiful tits and then casting my eyes down her nice flat stomach to the small patch of neatly trimmed hair that crowned her pussy. Her legs were slim and sexy and just as I was thinking it couldn't get any better she made a half turn so that I could get a good look at her ass. She looked back at me over her shoulder and with teasing laugh said: "cat got your tongue?"

"No" I managed to grunt out. "More like a pussy does" I said with an answering laugh.

As desperate as I was to get my hands and mouth on that pussy, I even more wanted to kiss her like I had not kissed anyone in ages. I drew her naked body into my arms, looked her deep in the eyes and locked my mouth to hers. It seemed more like a meeting of the minds than the lips as she was obviously just as keen to kiss me back and the emotion and passion surged between us like bolts of electricity. Our tongues explored each other like teenagers as her hands came up around my neck and drew me drown to her. Mine had a mind of their own and quickly drifted down her back to cup that sweet ass and pull her close to me. She started to grind her pussy against my already rock hard cock as she continued to kiss me and just as I had when she first starting stroking me through my jeans on the plane ride out, I suddenly worried that I would cum in my pants almost right away.

As much as was enjoying kissing her luscious mouth I drew back just a bit and bent my head down to take one of her erect nipples between my lips. I flicked it with my tongue and gently sucked on it and was reminded of how sensitive her tits had seemed when I was sucking them briefly on our earlier flight. She threw her head back and moaned softly as she pressed her tit deeper into my mouth. I moved my hand up to cup the other one and slowly rolled its nipple between my fingers in time to my sucking motion on its counterpart. She clearly loved it as she simultaneously threw her head back and ground her pussy against me even more and started to moan a bit louder. Suddenly, she started to shudder and shake and almost slumped into my arms.

Worried, I drew back from her and looked into her eyes with concern.

"I know, it's a bit weird" she said with a sheepish look on her face. "My tits are so sensitive that when someone treats them as gently and sensually as you just did I can cum right away." I was still processing that when as added "and I just did" with a small smile as she waited for me to react to this news. "I hope you don't think it is strange" she said a bit nervously.

Why she figured I might think that was utterly beyond me and I didn't even bother to answer but just kissed her again. I returned my mouth just briefly to each nipple with a light kiss and a lick that seemed to fire her up again almost right away but I moved on and sank slowly to my knees as I traced kisses and small nibbles down her stomach to her crotch. I could smell her pussy and feel its heat as I moved my mouth toward it. I was determined not to rush and to fully enjoy her and make sure she felt fantastic because of me. Her pubic hair had been neatly trimmed and shaped into a broad-based U-shape that was certainly enticing to my eye. It was short but still long enough that I could gently draw it into my mouth and lightly pull on it. I moved my mouth over to the inside of her thighs, carefully avoiding her pussy as I kept licking and sucking. I looked up at her as I did so and made eye contact with as she looked down at me. I could see on her face that she was desperately wanting me to move to her pussy and I decided not to keep her waiting.

There was a small chair in the room just to her right and with my left hand I gently pushed her leg out and had her put her foot up on the chair. Her pussy was now fully open to me and to my great pleasure I could now see that she had shaved the hair off completely from just above her clit down to her asshole. Her lips were swollen and inviting; much bigger than others I had seen. I could tell that her clit was swollen up and peeking out from under its hood. I decided to use my mouth before my fingers and moved from licking the sensitive place where her legs joined her body and straight over to her pussy lips. I ran my tongue over them quickly and could feel her buck against my mouth right away. I drew back just a bit and looked up and smiled at her. She leaned back again the door and shoved her pussy right into my face leaving no room for uncertainty about what she wanted. I took the hint and plunged my tongue deep into her and licked and sucked all around her opening, drinking her juices in and immersing myself in her smell and taste.

I used my nose to keep brushing her clit but avoided it with my tongue even though she kept manoeuvring herself so it would fall into my mouth. Finally giving in, I used my fingers in her pubic hair to gently pull the hood of her clit back so I could fully access it with my mouth. I zeroed in on it with my tongue at first just lightly licking it and then flattening my tongue to rub it a bit hard. She started to moan a lot louder and even squeal a bit. I could tell she was getting close to another orgasm already and so moved my hand up and shoved my middle finger inside her. As I licked and sucked her clit, I used my finger to stroke the upper part of her vagina and do my best to find her G-spot again. That fairly quickly put her over the edge and for the second time in ten minutes I felt her shudder and buck against me only this time much harder. I could hear her stifling a scream with her hand but didn't dare take my mouth away from her to look up. I felt her hit the crest of her orgasm and slowly drew my finger out of her and lightened the touch of my tongue as she came down.

She ran her fingers through my hair and tilted my head back to look up at her. "That was incredible" she said in a husky whisper. "You are incredible" she said in the same tone. She pushed back just slightly as I continued to look up at her and blow gently on her pussy.

She pushed me back a bit and looked down into my eyes again. "I need to sit down for a minute" she said with a laugh as she sank to the chair. She leaned back into the chair and put her hands in her lap in a way that had the effect of pushing her tits upward and together for me to enjoy. Seemingly without even realizing it, she idly stroked her pussy lips as she recovered from her orgasm. The combination of the beautiful eyes, gorgeous tits and glistening pussy all on full display for me to enjoy was just overwhelming and I found myself stunned into inertia and just kneeling there staring and enjoying her. But then see seemed to collect herself a little and smiled as she started talking to me in that matter-of-fact tone again.

"I was planning to undress you myself but now I'm thinking I'd like to watch you strip for me" she said as she leaned back in the chair.

"I want you to undress slowly and when you get your pants off, I want you to stroke your cock and push it up toward me. I want to see it swell in your hand and I want to see you rub your balls in anticipation of me doing so. And then when there is enough pre-cum coating the tip, I want you to rub it all over so your cockhead is shining and wet and ready to slide into me."

I figured those were pretty good directions to follow so I quickly I rose up from my knees and moved over toward the sink. Looking her right in the eye, I started shoving my shoes off. I undid my shirt button by button at a deliberate pace and slid it off onto floor. I reached down and pulled my socks off and then looked back into her eyes. I undid my belt and top button and watched her eyes as my hard cock sprang up as it was released from my pants. It felt so good to be free! And I was relieved and pleased to see the look of pure lust on her face as she stared at it. I was dying to shove it back down her throat or into that sweet pussy I had just been licking and sucking but I have to admit that rubbing it with my own hand, massaging my balls and rubbing the pre-cum all over it felt pretty good and that watching her staring at me doing it was quite a turn on. I wasn't sure what was coming next but was happy to just follow her lead.

This time she was not quite so matter-of-fact about it and her voice was strained with lust and desire.

"I am going to suck that cock so hard. I am going lick it up and down the shaft, take it deep into my throat and then release it and run my tongue all around the head over and over again while my hand strokes your shaft and the other hand massages your balls. And I am going lick and suck your balls until you are so hard you can barely stand it. And as much as I enjoyed swallowing your cum earlier on the plane, I am not going to this time. I want you to fuck me and cum in me. I don't want a soft and gentle love making session -- we can save that for sometime when we are in a bed together. I want you to fuck me hard. I'm going to put these towels down on the floor and lay back so that you can push that fat hard cock into me slowly at first so that I can see it and feel it go into me. And then I want you build up speed until you are pounding me hard. Before we cum, I want you to stand me up and turn me around so that I am facing that full length mirror right there on the wall and then fuck me from behind nice and hard so that you can look into the mirror and see my tits swinging to your rhythm. I want to feel your cock driving deep inside me and your balls banging on my clit. I want you slap my ass as you bang me and spread my ass cheeks so you can see my butthole as you drive your cock into my pussy over and over. And then when you know you are close to cumming, I want you turn me over again, shove your cock back into me and cum deep inside me as you look into my eyes. That's what I want" she finished up as she finally looked away from cock and back up in to my eyes.

"That sounds like a pretty damn fine agenda to me" I said as I pushed away from the sink and walked over to her. With her still sitting in the chair my cock was right at her face level and perfectly placed for her to begin putting her plan into action. We followed her plan to a T and came at the same time to finish it all up perfectly. We hopped in the shower together and I enjoyed the hell out of running my soapy hands all over and even playing with her pussy a bit more. She soaped me up as well and as were rinsing off dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth once more. She got me super had again and just when I thought she would make me cum again, she got up and laughed at me saying "that will give you something to think about during the next flight" and hopped out of the shower leaving me cock in hand looking at her fantastic ass again. With a chuckle I followed her out and we quickly dried and dressed and headed back to our seats in the lounge. Jenn dropped the key off on the way and we had just sat down together with nice cold glasses of white wine when we spotted the concierge headed back over toward us.

She happily handed us our new boarding passes and told us we were seated together near the back of the business class cabin and that she had kept the seats on either side of us empty too so we would have privacy and quiet for sleeping. "I see you both were able to make use of the shower area" she said as she noticed our still wet hair. "I hope you are feeling nice and refreshed and ready for the flight."

"Very refreshed" we replied almost in unison with big grins.

"Great! Enjoy your flight!"

As she walked away I started thinking about her comment about having privacy on our next flight. Perhaps it would be a great flight indeed!

To be continued...


theloon
theloon
27 Followers