Spicing up a Marathon Flight Ch. 04

Story Info
Getting Ready for Corey.
3.1k words
4.8
2.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theloon
theloon
27 Followers

Like most frequent travellers I know, I often wake up with a bit of a case of the "where am I's?" when I'm on the road. It is rarely an unpleasant or unnerving experience, just a mildly annoying sense of knowing that I am not at home but not knowing where I am. I pretty much always snap to reality fairly quickly and figure out where I am but every now and then things feel just so strange and out of the range of the normal that it takes me a little longer to figure things out.

Today was one of those occasions. Or was it tonight? I am not really sure given that I was somewhere around eight hours into a long sixteen-hour flight to Australia. I was wearing one those weird little sleeping masks that they give you in business class on these marathon flights but even with it on, I could tell that the cabin lights were fully dimmed, that no one was moving about and that everyone was either zoned out on one movie after the next or managing to get some sleep as I had been. It was nice and quiet with just the regular background hum of the plane serving as sort of white noise that usually actually helped me sleep.

So given all of that, I was not sure exactly what had woken me, but the strangest thing was that I could swear I could feel someone stroking my cock. Which, I am sad to say, is most definitely not how I normally wake up! I was wearing a pretty loose set of jeans that I had brought for comfort on the long flight. They had a button fly and given Jenn's pre-flight instructions before boarding, I was not wearing any underwear. She had taken full advantage of that by undoing them just after dinner and pulling my cock out to give me a hand job for dessert. As it turned out though, she didn't finish the job and had instead, to my great amazement and enjoyment, passed my cock off to Corey our beautiful flight attendant to get me to the finish line. Blowing my load in her mouth was a dual pleasure for how great it felt and for what a shock it was to see her on her knees in my seat area with her head bobbing up and down on my increasingly hard dick.

But now, even though I could feel a bit of moisture on my cock, I knew it was not in anyone's mouth and I could feel a soft hand sliding up and down it with a regular stop off to gently squeeze my balls. It felt great and I just lay there enjoying it for a few seconds before my curiosity started to overcome me and I reached up to remove my sleeping mask. A soft hand gently grabbed mine and brushed it away as I felt a bit of pressure on my chest and recognized the now familiar smell of Jenn leaning in close to me. I felt her face brush mine as she whispered into my ear.

"Leave the mask on and just concentrate on how your cock feels" she said and then moved to give me sloppy wet kiss. I responded in kind to her tongue entering my mouth and hugely enjoyed the feeling of her lips on mine. I noticed that she tasted different than before, but she had somehow managed to stroke my cock and lick my lips in unison in a way that made me forget all about what she tasted like and made me desperately want to rip the mask of and savour the view of her tits in my face. But as she pulled her mouth from mine, she sped up her strokes on my cock and I was happy to follow her instructions and just focus on how good it felt. The last time she had me going like this I was worried I would make a mess by coming all over the place, but Corey had arrived to collect all my cum in her mouth to share with Jenn. I figured that would not be happening again this time but didn't really care and had decided to just let go and figure out how to clean up later. I had no sooner reached that decision when Jenn's pace picked up even more and I knew I was going to blow. She obviously did too and reached up quickly to pull off my mask and in one quick movement, leaned over from her seat to swallow my cock as I came and came and came. It just felt so awesomely fantastic, and I just sagged back in my chair in pure joy as I watched her licking me clean. She made a point of looking up at me, making clear eye contact and then swallowing hard.

"I love the taste of your come and want more" she said as she brushed my ear with her lips and gave me a quick kiss as she leaned back it into my seat.

"Anytime" I replied with a smile as I lay there enjoying that post-orgasmic buzz I love so much. She settled back into her seat with a full cat-that-got-the cream smile on her face. Even though it was dark and there was no one moving around the cabin, I reached down to put my cock away and do up my pants. I could swear I saw the curtain leading to the galley area moving as I did so but didn't give it much conscious thought. Instead, as my brain started to wake up properly realized that the smell and taste I had briefly noticed when Jenn was kissing me but could not quite place was the smell of pussy. Before I had fallen asleep, she had described her brief encounter with Corey in the bathroom and how she had finger fucked Corey until she came. She had brushed her fingers covered in Corey's pussy juices under my nose and briefly into my mouth as she told me about it but that was several hours ago so I was confused about how the scent could still be lingering. Curious to solve the puzzle, I came forward in my seat and leaned across the low divider between my seat and Jenn's ostensibly to give her a bit of a kiss. As I kissed her and nuzzled her a bit there was no longer any doubt in my mind. I could smell pussy all around her mouth and around her face more generally.

"Thanks for that wonderful wake up call" I said to her with a huge smile on my face.

"I was hoping to sleep a little longer but that was well worth the sleep loss."

"Well, I have a bit of plan in mind that I needed you awake for and figured that would be a kinder gentler way of bringing you to life" she told me with a grin on her face.

"Would it have anything to do with the smell of Corey's pussy on your face" I asked her with an even bigger grin of my own.

She quickly blushed so hard that even in the dark I would see her face redden. I chuckled at the look on her face that said "busted" as she figured out what to say in reply.

"Wanna tell me how you got that extra special scent on you and what it has to do with this little plan of yours?"

"Well," she said, "it just kinda happened."

"What just kind happened?"

"I woke up an hour ago and couldn't get back to sleep right away. I have to admit I was just kind of staring at you sleeping and thinking of how much I've come to like you in such a short time. And how much I have come to enjoy the taste of your cum in the same timeframe." As usual, she managed to talk about sex in the most matter-of-fact tone that made it seem like the most normal thing in the world to talk about the taste of my cum as we flew along in the dark.

"After a while I decided in needed to pee so went up to the washroom and I after I was finished, I decided to just stand in the galley area and stretch a little bit. None of the flight attendants were there and so I decided to do a couple yoga poses and stretch out my legs."

I could not figure out where she was going with all of this but made a few positive noises of interest and urged her story along.

"I was doing a bit of a waist bend with my feet spread way apart when I heard a rustle behind me and all of a sudden felt a hand riding up my ass and grabbing my pussy. I have to admit that at first, I was hoping it was you suddenly surprising me somehow and that we could work out a way for a quick fuck right then and there. But as I turned around it was Corey's face not yours, I was peering into in the dark."

"I was remembering how your fingers felt in my pussy a couple hours ago and figured I would sort of return the favour" Corey told me as she leaned into me in the dark. She had somehow managed to get her hand back down to my crotch as she said this and was rubbing me hard in a way that really centred in on my clit. Before I could even think about how bizarre this all was, I could feel myself getting soaking wet and I started kind of grinding on her hand in spite of myself."

"But I kinda recovered my sanity for a second and pushed her back against the wall of the galley."

""Corey, are you nuts?" I said to her as I tried to ignore my throbbing twat and how good it had felt when Corey was rubbing it. ""Someone is going to see us. I mean, where are all your colleagues at the moment?""

As I was listening to Jenn telling me this, I could feel myself getting hard again even though I had cum in Jenn's mouth not ten minutes ago. To my amusement, I could see that it was affecting Jenn too as her hand had drifted down into her lap and I would swear she was gently rubbing her clit without even fully thinking about it.

Jenn leaned in closer to me as she continued her story. "Corey told me to just relax. She said that all the other passengers are fast asleep and that the rest of the crew were all in the upper deck crew cabin on their sleep break and that she was on watch alone until her own sleep break starts in an hour."

"As she was telling me all this, she started leaning back against the galley wall and reaching down to grab the hem of her skirt. To my shock, she started pulling it up to her waist so I could see her panties. I was so stunned I just kind of stared without moving and was even more amazed she held her skirt up in one hand and with the other reached down and pulled her panties to the side so I could see her pussy. I had already had my fingers in her earlier, so I knew she didn't fully shave but I was surprised to see how big and dense her bush is. But I could see that she trims it from her clit down cuz she managed to use two fingers to spread her lips apart and I could see the pink gleaming out at me in the dark.

""Lick me, I dare you" she basically commanded me."

"I can scarcely believe this myself as I am telling you" Jenn said to me with her face about three inches from mine, "but I obeyed. I got down on the floor right there in the galley and shoved my face into that beautiful pink pussy. I have never been with a woman in my life and never had any real interest in doing so but there I was liking her pussy like an ice cream cone and loving it. I could feel her clit swelling below my tongue and her juices starting to just gush. She is not a squirter really, but she came in buckets all over my face. That's why you can still smell it I guess" Jenn ended with a sheepish little look.

"Well, its great to have that little mystery solved" I smirked. I was now so hard again I could barely stand it and had to shift position to allow my cock some room to move.

"I am not a jealous person" Jenn whispered to me as she leaned close again. "But I want you to have the smell of my pussy in mind, not hers so here." And with that she pulled her hand up from her crotch where it had clearly been working her pussy and shoved her middle two fingers into my mouth and under my nose. With her turf clearly staked out, she withdrew her hand and pushed the light on her watch to illuminate the time. I thought that was a pretty odd thing to do in the circumstances. As I was puzzling on that she leaned across the divider and grabbed my cock through my jeans.

"I can feel how hard you are again, but Corey's break doesn't start for another twenty minutes so she is not ready for you yet. Do you want me to suck you off again? Plus, I promised Corey you would arrive kind of drained so you would not cum in her right away so I probably need to take care of that for you. I mean I just made myself cum again and fairs fair."

"What the fuck?" I said I total shock. This was getting to be just too much to process. In the space of a minute, this woman who I had known barely 24 hours but who had sucked my cock to orgasm three times and fucked me twice already was now telling me about licking our flight attendant Corey's pussy, offering to suck my cock yet again and telling me, I thought, that I was going to be connecting with Corey myself in twenty minutes or so. I figure I am as smart as the average bear but this was just too much to work may way through all at once.

Jenn started to laugh as she watched my brain churning away. As she was doing so, she pushed back from our seat divider and stood up in her little pod area. After making a point of looking to the front of the plane and the flight attendant area, she looked back toward me and made an exaggerated point of undoing the top three buttons on her shirt and leaning forward to give me yet another view of her gorgeous tits which I had so quickly come to adore. Quick as could be, she then disappeared into the row behind us and popped up again in the aisle beside me. With a quick little wave toward the front of the plane again -- to Corey I assumed even though I could not see her -- Jenn dropped down on to the floor in front of me and pulled her shirt fully open.

"I'm tired of leaning across that damn divider" she said looking up at me.

"Lean back a bit" she demanded and whipped my jeans open as I complied. She pushed my legs apart and slid my ass down to the edge of my seat with a level of bossiness that no longer really surprised me but was a bit striking nonetheless and quite the turn on. Not surprisingly, my cock was already hard as a rock and I thought she was going to just suck it again. To my very pleasant surprise, she had other plans. I already knew how sensitive her tits were having made her cum twice earlier on our trip just by rubbing and sucking them. She obviously had the same thing in mind as she moved forward and pulled my cock to a position in between them. With her hands on the outside of her tits, she started sliding them up and down my cock in a titty-fuck that was a visual and sensual feast for me like none other I had in my life. With all the talk of her licking pussy, sucking my cock and Corey waiting for me, I was so aroused already that I know I wouldn't last long.

"I'm gonna cum quick Jenn" I managed to grunt out.

"Good, so am I" she responded in kind.

Before I knew it, I was gushing a fountain of cum on to those luscious tits. I could hear her cumming at the same time and wanted to pay attention to her as she did but was just too far gone as I threw my head back and enjoyed the sensation of my cock sliding up and down her cum-slicked tits as we both came down from our summit. I finally managed to lean forward a bit and look down into her eyes which had a sort of glazed and dazed look of pleasure in them as she looked back and forth between my face and the cum dripping down her chest. She drew back a bit and scooped some of it up into her mouth. And then lifted some more of it to spread around one of nipples. Just as she was reaching for me, a deep brown hand came sliding across her chest to scoop up on of the last globs of my cum. We looked up in unison to see Corey leaning over and slurping the cum off her fingers into her mouth. She leaned back in, tapped Jenn's watch to light it up to show the time and gave us a stern look.

"That was fun to watch. My rest break starts in 15 minutes and I only have an hour. So don't be late!"

And with that, she turned on her heel and strode up to the front of the plane.

I pulled Jen up into my lap and pulled her short closed over her cum-covered tits as I tucked my cock back into my pants.

"This might be a good time to tell me about this little plan of yours" I said to her with a smile.

"Well, it kinda goes like this" she said as she curled her arm around my neck....

To be continued....

theloon
theloon
27 Followers