Spiderman - Betty Brant Pt. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
The thug Damosi contemplates life before running into Spidey.
1.4k words
1.33
2.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer for the entire series:

Everyone in this story - and in real life - are 18+ years of age.

All locations, art and music in this story are real.

Any celebrity actions or motives similar to their real-life counterparts is entirely coincidental.

Later chapters will be released in time.

Tags are set for each chapter, not the series as a whole.

This is my first published series, so I'm interested to hear some feedback from the Literotica community. Thanks!

Disclaimer for this chapter: just a quick non-sexual chapter to build the plot - sorry!

*****

Damosi watched himself in the mirror's reflection. His eyes were blank, a relic of a time gone by. Nearing thirty-two, the tattooed thug's best years were behind him. He spent his days dreaming of his youth, and his nights trying to relive those dreams.

With his goon companions always with him (two bleak, hateful men who he despised more times than not), Damosi spent almost every night of his wasteful life wandering the streets of Prague. He favoured the underground scene: its dark tone, the neon strip club lights, the creeps, the undesirables in life. It was a vibe he could connect with.

A few hours earlier, he'd been kicked out of line from his regular nightclub, by who else but the píči actor who plays Spiderman and his colourful group of friends. If it wasn't for Milan, the overbearing security guard (who he would undoubtedly make peace with in the coming days) kicking the three of them out, he'd have given that punk a bloody nose.

A punk that reminded Damosi of himself from a lifetime ago: honourable, full of life, with dreams.

I wanted to be a musician, he thought.

Sighing with despair, Damosi looked away from the filthy bathroom window and exited through a door plastered with old graffiti. He reappeared inside a scrappy, worn down club.

A number of tourists glanced up nervously from their drinks as he strode across the room, clearly intimidated by his threatening tats, piercings and neck chain. On another night he might've walked over, sat with a few gullible Americans or Brits, and threatened them in amusement or started a pointless fight.

But Damosi's mind was elsewhere tonight.

The blonde girl, who was she?

The short, skinny blonde in the blue dress whose honour Spidey had defended...and who on the wrong end of his 'charm'...seemed to be permanently etched in his mind. She was beautiful.

Damosi was sure she was one an anděl, an angel from his past... a past that didn't exist.

Her blue eyes were still full of innocence, full of hope, full of dreams. In a strange, ridiculous way, he wanted to keep it that way.

'Arghh...' he mumbled to himself, 'potřebuji pivo.' I need a beer.

Damosi bought himself an icy Pilsner Urquell and made his way back to his companions, each describing the things they'd do to the other dark-skinned brunette who was with the group. Damosi thought he'd recognised her, but shrugged off the thought. He didn't want them to bring up...

'...A ten blonďák, šukal bych ji, dokud nebude slunce.' ...And the blonde, I'd fuck her until the sun came up.

'Můžete si vzít slut ústa, já bych měl kočička. Damosi, chtěla jsi její zadek, že?' You can take the broad's mouth; I'll have her pussy. Damosi, you wanted her ass, right?

With a snigger, the two deadshits turned to him.

Fuck this, I'm out.

Without so much as a goodbye, Damosi skulled the rest of his beer, planted his hands with a venomous force on the table, rose, and left the shit club.

He wandered aimlessly through the night, not quite blind-drunk but enough to swagger and stumble. Damosi's thoughts were dark and despondent.

Is this really what my life has become?

Damosi had the sad realisation that he hated his friends more than he hated his enemies. Even his family weren't a part of his life. Damosi was alone. In this city of ancient treasures, archaic architecture and mysterious antiques from a time long gone, he was the one true relic.

Stumbling through a narrow street, his feet began taking him to the right, in the direction of the Vltava river. It was dark, far later than midnight, and nobody was out.

He was only minutes away from the water. He was minutes away from solving everything.

The world was a dark place with him in it. Perhaps it would grow brighter with him gone from it.

His final thoughts turned to the beautiful, innocent blonde.

I may never know your name, Damosi conceded to himself.

But what I'm about to do, I do for you.

He had just one street left to manoeuvre , and sidestepping past a fire hydrant, he managed to turn the corner.

But what he saw wasn't the black, lonely street he expected.

Spiderman?

Spiderman and his fat friend were sitting down in an exhausted puff on what looked like a coat, leaning against a brick wall in the darkness. The only light was from a stuttering streetlamp nearby, which revealed to Damosi it was in fact him.

Damosi wondered where the blonde was. Without thinking, he waddled over.

Soon enough, Spiderman spotted him, and suddenly rose up in a flash. His face turned into fiery anger, and he burned with passion and fear, readying himself.

'Back off, mate!' He shouted. His friend had also stood up, slower than Spidey had, positioning beside him.

In his condition, a perfect storm of drunkenness and dark thoughts, Damosi knew he wouldn't last five seconds against the valiant young actor. Almost on instinct, he raised his hands up.

'Relax,' he uttered, in his deep Czech accent. 'I come in peace. Where's your friend?'

I can at least make peace with her, before I make my own.

Spidey watched him, and cautious look enveloped his young face.

'Why? What do you want with Angourie?'

Angourie.

His deathly heart almost skipped a beat, finally hearing her beautiful name. He stepped closer.

Hands still raised. Spiderman stood his ground firmly.

'I've come to apologise.'

'Fuck off you have.'

Damosi fought the urge to slap the mladík across his teenage face, but he held his nerve. He took a deep breath.

'I'm serious. I want to say sorry. Where is she?'

A few moments passed, as Spidey tried to anticipate Damosi's motives. But apparently concluding that Damosi was genuine, Spiderman nodded and relaxed his shoulders.

'Fine. She and Zendeya are up the street. Let's just say they're having a rest.'

'A rest from what?' Damosi asked.

'Wouldn't you like to know.' It was the fat pip-squeak who replied this time, suddenly full of confidence.

Damosi shrugged, too exhausted to reply back.

'But you're not going alone. Come on Jacob, maybe the girls are ready for round two. Once this bloke fucks off, of course.'

Damosi, Spidey and his chubby přítel Jacob turned and headed up the narrow street. But they both shrieked in horror.

Damosi then noticed why.

Angourie and her friend were entering the back of a mysterious black sedan.

Getting into a mysterious car in the middle of the night in Prague... not a wise move. Damosi knew he wasn't the only creep in this old city.

'What are the girls doing?? Who's in the car??' Spidey blurted in panic.

Without so much as a millisecond's hesitation, the three of them sprinted up the dark narrow street. Damosi fought every drunk cell in his brain to try and focus.

However, as the three of them finally arrived, the car was driving away. The tyres screeched across the road as the window from the driver's seat rolled down, and a hand appeared holding a note. The driver let go of the note and it dropped slowly to the pavement, as the car disappeared into the night.

Damosi, the fastest of the three, reached the note first. He stood under a nearby streetlamp to see what it said as the other two arrived in a puff. He was surprised to find only two words, followed by three names he didn't recognise.

Our turn!

Marisa, Jake and Cobie.

The other two came up behind him and read the note. Damosi spotted their eyes widen.

Whatever the hell just happened...Damosi thought to himself... I'm going to stick around.

His mind once more filled with the name of the beautiful blonde who'd just disappeared.

Angourie.