Spidey CYOA: Under New Management Ch. 04

Story Info
B. Felicia eats Mary Jane's ass.
1.2k words
4.4
3.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

With Felicia behaving herself, Peter let her down from her bindings. She knelt behind Mary Jane, salivating as Mary Jane wiggled her shorts down her long legs, off her lush little ass. Peter held Felicia's hair like a leash. It wasn't as if she could get away if she tried to, or that she even wanted to. The man just knew that Felicia would exult in the surging current of sexual submission.

This was what she wanted, to be dominated. To be ordered around and controlled. Not to mention the beauty offered by the incredible ass that topped Mary Jane's long, slender legs. The cat burglar wondered if this sort of bondage was something new to Peter or if he had experience from the redhead. That pale, freckled skin of hers looked like it would be all kinds of fun to scratch and slap and spank.

Felicia was trembling with excitement at the thought; she almost spasmed when her thinking moved on to what Peter and MJ were urging her to do. She let her fingers float over the naked curves of Mary Jane's ass. All that lovely flesh was hers to be tasted. When she stroked its fine, firm lines, she felt more elated than Mary Jane. Before she could moan, Felicia kissed it delicately.

Mary Jane moaned for her. Her body squirmed and shuddered; Felicia's hands and kisses warming it from the inside out. From deep in her cunt to her curling toes and fisting fingers. MJ suddenly craved having her twitching fingers on Felicia's body. Instead, she reached back and held her buttocks open for Felicia to properly pay homage to her. Their new pet had to learn her place before the Parkers started enjoying themselves.

Felicia's tongue slipped between those cheeks like two scoops of an ice cream sundae and licked its way to the beckoning asshole. Mary Jane groaned with want as its tip skated over her sphincter, continued, then reversed course to liquidly wash over the grommet. Mary Jane sighed as the pressure went on and off like a tide, ebbing and flowing, not quite penetrating her but most certainly not leaving her alone.

She didn't mind being teased. Let Felicia be willful. Let Felicia be Felicia. So long as she understood her place. Rewarded if she did as she was told; punished if she disobeyed.

Felicia moaned herself, relishing the hot tightness she felt in MJ's little-used anus. With Peter being the size he was, clearly Mary Jane's ass went underappreciated. She could sympathize. But if she was going to become a permanent fixture in the master bedroom, she was certainly going to see to it that all of Mary Jane—and Peter—got the attention warranted.

Starting now: Felicia slid her fingers along the inner orbit of Mary Jane's thigh, coming up to caress her slot. She feathered it with the touch of her fingertip, then abruptly slipped two fingers inside the warm sheath. Mary Jane was ready for the intrusion. Her wet hole accepted Felicia's probe to its deepest. With her other hand, Felicia reached around to massage Mary Jane's clit.

Then Peter's grip tightened on the ponytail he'd made of Felicia's hair. Slowly he reeled her back, pulling her out of Mary Jane's ass, until she looked up at him, glowering down at her. With his free hand he traced his thumb over her plush lips. It was a simple touch, after all they'd done, even after all Felicia was currently doing, but she still felt a tremor of arousal skate across her clit, quite distinct from the lustful pulse she was experiencing kissing Mary Jane's ass.

"Remember, that's my wife you've got your tongue in," Peter said, gentle but firm. "Take good care of her."

"Yes," Felicia said, then fumbled. It seemed like she should say something more. Call him sir? Master? No—like hell was she going to do that unless it was part of the game and he specifically told her to. She wasn't really their bitch or anything; it was just a game. "Yes," she said again.

Mary Jane stretched out on her belly. Felicia leaned over her, her own ass still up in the ass as she moved down to the prone redhead and licked and kicked and nibbled at her toned asscheeks. She filled her palms with Mary Jane's tender thighs and massaged them hard, until MJ moaned and her ass lifted from the ground. Felicia's tongue worked up and down the part of her ass, teasing mercilessly at her anus. She used her other hand to spread Mary Jane's buttocks, exposing the shining target of the hole, still wetly lubricated from Felicia's last tongue bath. Then she drilled her tongue into it.

"God, Peter, she's such a filthy bitch!" Mary Jane groaned hoarsely. "Don't you let her stop, Peter!"

"She won't," Peter assured her, and Felicia felt her hair drop out of his grip and onto her back. Now he put his foot on the back of her head, holding her down against Mary Jane's ass, and all Felicia could do about it was keep stabbing her tongue into MJ's pink little pucker.

"Put your finger in my ass!" Mary Jane's voice, firm but trembling, straining with the effort not to be a bunch of moans and sighs.

"I'm not sure there's room," Felicia quipped. "You should let Spider stretch this thing out more often..."

But she said it while tickling Mary Jane's hole with the tip of a gloved finger. It was tight, but Felicia had determination and she was turned on. She gave her wrist a flip and the digit slid straight into MJ's anus.

"Holy shit!" Mary Jane gasped. "Keep on doing that, Felicia! Oh, Peter, she's being such a good girl...!"

Felicia liked how tight it was. She couldn't believe Peter wasn't using this tightness on his own cock, but she didn't mind trying it out herself. Mary Jane's asshole reminded her of one of those Chinese finger traps, except that she was pretty sure she actually could pull her finger out. Felicia kept pushing it in just because it had Mary Jane writhing like it was killing her.

Mary Jane was in rapture. Every single sensation she felt was deliciously erotic. She came bestially, grunting and gasping like an animal in heat.

Felicia pulled back, a line of saliva traveling between the tip of her tongue and Mary Jane's twitching asshole until it broke. She licked her lips, then turned around to look at Peter at her back. With her on her knees, Peter's crotch was at eyelevel. His cock stood up in the air like it had been years since he'd last ejaculated, not mere minutes. Underneath the imposing shaft, his balls bulged and throbbed. Felicia's lips puckered.

"What are you going to do with that, Spider?" she asked cheekily, looking up at him with an affected O shape of her lips, as if in wondering surprise at just how hard his erection was and how much relief it would demand. "Are you going to put all that cock in wifey's tight little ass, which I just cleaned for you? Or maybe you should let me lubricate your prick too?"

And she laid her head against Mary Jane's ass, offering her ovaled lips to him as much as his redhead's splayed asshole was on display and up for grabs.

A. Peter fucks Felicia's face.

B. Peter fucks Mary Jane's ass.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers