Spidey CYOA: Under New Management Ch. 06

Story Info
A. Order Mary Jane to eat Felicia out.
1.1k words
4.43
2.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Peter rolled onto his back, taking Mary Jane with him so her exquisite body was beached on top of his, belly to back, her asshole still impaled on his cock. Mary Jane trilled in distress at the shift while he was lodged into sodomizing her; Peter felt like apologizing, soothing her with caressing hands, but then Mary Jane groaned. Her anal muscles clenched on his prick. And he realized the brusque motion had only turned her on.

He looked down his body, Mary Jane's figure painted over his, and tightened his grip on her dimpled waist. Her svelte form cried out to him with its alluring curves. One touch, one look, and he wanted to spend hours just tracing the contours of her perfect body.

He held her above his groin, keeping her own weight from dragging her down onto his sodomizing manhood before she was ready for it. Yet he could see Mary Jane's hips twitching. She tried to force herself down, to ass-fuck herself even more, and Peter let out a laugh at how well he knew her. They were too perfect a match for MJ to ever balk at a sex game he truly wanted to play.

Peter slipped his hands under her armpits, wrapped his legs around hers so their limbs were intertwined. Mary Jane in a full nelson, able to hold herself away from her own sodomy, but also able to lower herself and indulge her newfound appetite as much as she wanted. Peter's fingers ended up in Mary Jane's hair and he petted those fiery tresses, showing just how much he loved them, while also pulling, tugging a little. Spurring MJ on to relieve the need he'd felt the first time his cockhead touched her anus.

With her legs locked together with Peter's, Mary Jane knew the full heft of Peter's length. It felt much bigger in her ass than it even did in her cunt, but she could still tell there was much more to take before her ass was grinding into Peter's lap like she wanted. Having taken it all, just like Felicia prided herself on.

Her thighs clenched. She brought herself down, bringing his swollen cockhead up into the tightness of her anus. Mary Jane cried out: the scream of a woman experiencing so much ecstasy that it was agonizing.

Peter watched her ram herself down onto his endowment, partly wishing he could see her pink sphincter part to absorb his prick, but how he loved seeing her head thrown back against his shoulder, her lips parted, her mewling rapture as she fought through the pain to sheer pleasure.

With his knob stuffed into her reluctant asshole, Mary Jane rolled her hips, belly undulating, breasts jiggling as she came down again and further violated the tightness of her own ass. Peter pumped his own hips, snapping up into Mary Jane, his hands now holding her body still, making her take his lunge.

His balls slapped against the dewy wetness of her sex and Mary Jane's head rolled against his shoulder with a satin-smooth whisper of her hair caressing his chest, his throat. She cried out again, painfully, but Peter couldn't feel a single part of her body that had clenched up, become resistant. She only wanted more, even if it hurt.

Peter didn't let her have it. He webbed her hands into place, stretched up to the headboard, and grasped her hips. His tight grip held her absolutely still, her asshole gulping and twitching around his motionless prick. This wasn't anything new to Mary Jane. He'd paralyzed her with webbing, kept her encased without movement in the bondage he wove.

MJ knew she wouldn't move until she pleased him. Sometimes he made her beg, sometimes he just made her moan—pleasuring her while she was helpless to do anything but receive however much satiation he wanted to give her.

He was tortured himself; longing to move his hands up Mary Jane's exquisitely statuesque frame, feel out the heaviness of her breasts, trace the plumpness of her pillowy lips. But he held her still, held them both still. And called out to Felicia. "Cat. Come sit on her face."

The back of Mary Jane's head was between his pecs, her crown right up under his chin. There was plenty of room for Felicia to straddle MJ's face and shove her pussy onto Mary Jane's mouth. The taste of Felicia's heated arousal brought Mary Jane out of the haze of longing for Peter to continue ass-fucking her. She writhed, beating her body against Peter's restraining hands, tasting the pungent cream of Felicia's cunt rubbing against her mouth.

"Do it!" Felicia hissed down to her, enjoying her moment of dominance, knowing she wouldn't get many in their current arrangement. But Mary Jane had managed to displease Peter with her reluctance and now she was learning her lesson. Felicia would help ensure she didn't forget. "He won't fuck you until you do. No more of that cock until you eat my sweet pussy. And you know you like it anyway. Put that tongue in there and—MMMM! OHHH! Oh yes!"

Felicia stiffened, her voice cracking as Mary Jane's tongue slid inside her and went to work. She'd been more turned on than she realized from the whole situation; watching Peter discipline Mary Jane, however gently, and realizing they were both in a sort of harem, having an orgy with their master. It felt good. Really good.

She rubbed her clit, looking over Mary Jane's flushed face to Peter, who was watching with appropriate delight in how she rode his wife's mouth. Craning his neck, Peter pressed a kiss onto the top of Mary Jane's head. An electric charge seemed to go through MJ's tongue; she moaned into Felicia's pussy.

Felicia laughed, letting out the burst of lasciviousness she'd felt Mary Jane trying to express—she moved her fingers from her clit to Peter's mouth, meeting his eyes and his avidly passionate stare as he sucked her taste off of their tips. I wonder if MJ can tell how much her man envies where her tongue is through that dick in her ass.

"She's being a good girl, Spider. And she wants to be fucked in the ass so bad..." Felicia leaned back, resting her hands and her weight on the fronts of Mary Jane's thigh. Her weight pressed down, making MJ slip through Peter's grip and further sodomize herself on that upthrust cock the redhead wanted so badly. Another moan shook the folds of Felicia's cunt.

A catty smile lit up Felicia's face. She had Mary Jane right where she wanted her. It made her wonder how she should best play with this little mousy.

How should Felicia respond?

A. Praise kink

B. Degradation kink

C. Tell Mary Jane she's doing a bad job.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers