All Comments on 'Spill The Milk Pt. 02'

by Trahi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mitch and adam

Can Mitch and adam please be together instead! They're so cute together! The twist of the story can be that Mitch realizes that he actually likes adam, and fights to win him over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

So good i didn't want it to end......pls keep it coming.....thank you for your beautiful writing

AfrikanAfrikanover 7 years ago
Seth

Anon, whatever you and Trahi decide to do, don't even think of hurting Seth. Adam and Mitch can like each other all they want but Seth deserves to be loved and to be happy.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 7 years ago
No way! Mitch is an ass. No Adam and Mitch!

I've had a pretty low couple of days and when I saw a new Spilt Milk was online, I can honestly say it came along just in time. I really needed something to make me feel better and this did the trick. You continue to raise the bar on this site :) thanks and keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I am not a usual commentor, so I apologize that this is anon. Your characters are so real and well thought out. The dialogue rings true. The characters are all imperfect yet right for each other in their interconnections. Not sure how the Seth vs Mitch thing started in the comment section. It's apparent in how you have moved through this story that Seth is the person who can give Adam what he needs and it is such a fun and satisfying read to be a part of their relationship developing. Mitch can learn true empathy, genuine understanding, compassion and caring for someone else. Up until this point he has blatantly disregarded the feelings of others. He and Adam don't have to fall in love. Watching his best friend will help Mitch be a better dad and hopefully, eventually, a better husband. I loved the part where he seemed shocked Seth was thrown out and disowned. A true turning point for Mitch. The milk has been spilled and Adam is not just surviving the fallout he seems to be thriving with gentle, beautiful Seth. Something tells me Mitch will be ok, too.

MoonBeetleMoonBeetleover 7 years ago
Very good

One of the best stories I've read on here. Both plot and characters are very realistic, your prose is engaging and never came off as verbose or brief. Interested to see what happens next. It's the first story of yours that I have read but will be checking the rest of your work later. x

LLAPLLAPover 7 years ago
Beautiful

I love all your work and this is no exception! I really hope that Adam and Seth stay together though! If Mitch has to, he can experiment with someone else, but Adam is off-limits lol ;)

No, seriously, the story is wonderfully told.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Frriends and Lovers

Love seems to come easily to some people, and we never know when it is going to strike. For Adam and Seth, it seems like "Love at first sight".

Heterosexual Mitch, Adam's long-time friend and housemate, couldn't really comprehend Adam's gayness, just as Seth's "righteous" parents could not accept that their son was gay. They could not accept that they were obliged by God to love their children unconditionally. I'm sure that whatever my children did, even if I did not approve, I would not stop loving them.

Anyway, "Trahi", I think this is a well-written story, and you seem to show empathy all round.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous