All Comments on 'Spinning and I Can't Sit Still'

by HandsAcrossTheSea

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DV19DV19over 4 years ago
Incredibly Excellent !

As I read to the bottom each page, I was always pleased that there were still several more pages showing to be read.

Most stories don't captivate me like this, wishing they won't end.. I had to think about how few stories or series here on Literotica have captivated me: very few.

What stands out it in your story is the degree of realism, the thought processes each guy has, how similar to 'reality' those characters are, and how well you put that into print. The lack of mind-numbing 'overboard' endless descriptions of back to back sex.

Your technique of describing one act, then moving on to their being awake the next morning with a sort of 'off hand' mention of the multiple encounters and orgasms the previous night. This technique makes the story more 'real' and the characters the center of the story, not the sex. In other words; almost anyone can write about sexual encounters, but not everyone can do a great job of writing about a couple of guys getting to know themselves and each other..

I hope you continue with more great stories..

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What a great story.....this will be on my read again list....Your stories are very good, and looking forward to more

kellarae1kellarae1over 4 years ago

Really great story! I love that it isn't just sex and turns into a loving relationship.

RABrownRABrownover 4 years ago

This is without a doubt one of the best stories that I have read. The sex is hot and I really like the fact that it's a love story more than anything else. The only thing that could make it perfect would be if you could PLEASE PROOFREAD before you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good, needs dividing

This is truly a love story, which is great. It is well written too imo, yet I would really prefer it to be divided into chapters so I can keep track of where I am each time I stop reading (it took me 4-5 takes to read the entire story). I think 1-2 pages are a great length to a chapter, and the way your story is already divided by jumps in the storyline makes it even easier to be published as chapters.

Another note, and some may disagree with me, is that I was missing their going from condom to bareback sex. I would like to see how they got there, and I sure wanna read in details of their first time on that Sunday morning...

In conclusion-keep writing, cause you're damn good at it go

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 4 years ago
Great!

Keep writing! Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! Great characters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous