Spirits in the Material World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's spirit rejoiced at all of this. But she had some more work to do. She invaded Alan's dreams as she knew that path very well.

"Alan. Alan! Listen to me, my love. She needs you, and you need her. Do what you know is right, my love. Care for her. It will all work out. I love you so much, and I want you to have a full life." And Alan moaned in his sleep, restless.

Rose had a dream of her own, it looked like an older Julie who was standing beside her bed. This older Julie was smiling and nodding and holding out her hand as if to lead Rose. And then Rose woke up, needing to use the toilet. Completing that voiding, she heard Alan moaning and tiptoed to his door which was slightly ajar. Her mothering nature overcame any hesitance, and she poked her head in Alan's room to see him tossing restlessly on his bed. She stepped over to him and laid her hand on his forehead. He woke abruptly, sat up, and kissed Rose, deeply.

"Oh, Alan, we need this, don't we?" Rose asked. Alan nodded in agreement and kissed her again.

He pulled her into bed, then reached for his nightstand drawer for a condom.

"I had my tubes tied off after Maggie."

"If the underwear comes off, the condom goes on," he answered.

And Alan and Rose spent the rest of the night together. And Laura rejoiced.

= the end =

For now? Depends on your feedback