Spirits of the Shaft Pt. 02: Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooorhhh!" I moaned, trying to make my tongue cooperate.

Caribou touched a finger to my naked sex. She slipped it in a circle, always grazing the flesh of my clitoris. "Just say the word, Ana. Say any word."

"Iiiaahh!" My chest was heaving as I hyperventilated. "Rooooohh!"

"You try it, Rosa," Caribou suggested as she continued to lightly touch my dripping pussy.

"Ana, say 'please'," Rosa suggested. "Say 'please, Miss Caribou'..."

"Puhhhhh!" The bed was shaking and the leather straps were creaking. "Puuuaaahhhh!"

"Command her," Caribou said.

"Bijou!" Rosa shouted in her best dominant voice. "Bijou! Answer your mistress, now!"

"Yuuuhhhhh! Uhhh!"

Caribou stopped manipulating my sex and placed her finger in her mouth.

"Oooowwww! Oorr!" I screamed.

Rosa turned to Caribou, but said nothing. "That's awesome," Caribou whispered. "One more test."

She stepped up onto her toes and began kissing Rosa. Soon, they were more interested in one another than they were in me and I screamed in desperate rage. I saw the bedroom door close as they slipped out of the room, leaving me tortured and needy, flailing about on the bed.

"Arrgghhh!"

<>--+-

I awoke the next morning, naked and alone in bed. I could tell by the light coming through the window that the sun had been up for a while. I couldn't find my robe anywhere. Well, Caribou had seen me naked before...

I slipped out the bedroom door and tiptoed into the living room where Caribou and Rosa were talking. Caribou was sitting on the couch in my robe. They did not hear me enter the room.

"...will be totally safe, but you have to commit to at least two months," Caribou was saying. "I mean I wouldn't even answer the phone until the new year... Hello, Ana, you are up finally."

Rosa turned and smiled at me, "Hello, love!"

"I really, really have to go to the bathroom," I said pointing at my butt.

Rosa and Caribou turned toward each other for a second, then Rosa said, "Coming, love!" and she started to get up.

<>--+-

In the afternoon, Rosa and I went hiking on the property and up into the adjacent national forest. The sky was clear, but the wind was strong and frigid. The trees, stripped of their leaves, seemed to grope for the deep blue sky above as the wind blew them to and fro.

We hiked through the forest and up onto an overlook where we found a warm spot in the sun, shielded from the wind. It seemed like you could see forever and there was no sign of houses or roads or buildings.

"It's like we are the only ones on the planet," I said as I cuddled a little closer to Rosa, sliding my hand into the waistband of her pants and pulling her towards me. All this hiking caused my buttplug to wiggle and shake, leaving me very horny. And, I hadn't forgotten that I never received an orgasm the night before. I wondered if it would be too cold to pull down my pants for a little while.

Rosa did not take the hint. She held me tightly and whispered, "You know that I always love you, right?"

It was nice to hear her say that. "I certainly hope so, 'cause you are stuck with me," I responded.

<>--+-

After our hike, I took a shower and packed most of the bags. We were going to drive back to New York the next day, then catch an afternoon flight to the west coast and eventually back home. It was going to be a long day.

Rosa and Caribou were in the kitchen where, apparently, Caribou had located an old bottle of wine. Both Rosa and I are complete light weights and Rosa was already a glass beyond reason it seemed.

Over dinner, we discussed how Caribou would live in the mansion and keep it from falling apart. We would have to work out how to get her a new ID. Rosa and I agreed, privately, that we would research her past -- figure out exactly who she is.

After we washed the dishes, we settled in the living room again. Rosa and Caribou continued to drink the wine.

"Show Caribou some contortion," Rosa said suddenly.

"OK," I said. I hadn't really stretched much for the past week, so it was nice to be able to move a little. An audience made it even more fun.

Caribou clapped when I moved into my various positions.

I leaned on a chair, then raised my right leg straight up in the air - my legs forming a perfect vertical line. It was a side split without the help of gravity. A difficult move for most... Not for me, though.

"Do the adult show, Ana!" Rosa cheered on.

Still balanced on my left foot, I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, then shucked the tank top I was wearing underneath.

"Woohoo!" Caribou said.

I unbuttoned the shorts and pushed the zipper down. I placed both hands on the ground and twisted, lowering my right leg into a tight back bend. From this position I twitched my hips back and forth and slowly shook my shorts so they dropped down to my ankles. I raised my feet from the ground and flicked the shorts so they landed on Rosa's head.

I did a series of splits as I balanced on my hands. Finally, I dropped my feet to the ground again in the tight backbend. I pointed my toes and slowly slid my legs back as I arched further, pushing my head forward and slid into an extremely tight triple fold. I was one of only a handful of people in the world who could achieve this position. My knees were almost touching the floor. My smiling face raised toward my audience - my crotch just above my head. I reached up with a hand and pulled down on the gusset of my panties, over my face and into my mouth. I bit down and held them tightly. Then I slowly raised my legs into the air. As I did I maintained the bite on my panties and they slipped from my legs leaving me completely naked.

I arched my back and bent my knees. This made my butt stick out right above my head. I wiggled my butt from side to side as Rosa and Caribou cheered. I noticed flashes of green light on the wall over their heads -- reflected light from the jewel at the end of my buttplug.

"Wow!" Caribou shouted. "I can't believe how tight she can bend her back. That's just crazy."

Rosa said, "She can do better than that if you push a little."

I straightened myself out and stood up and bowed, making sure to display my ringed nipples.

"Sexy!" Caribou clapped.

"She can fit in that trunk," Rosa said.

Caribou and I looked over at the trunk that had been left for us containing all the house documents.

"...in a triple fold," Rosa continued.

"No fucking way," Caribou said.

I'm always up for a good challenge.

Rosa opened the lid of the trunk and unceremoniously dumped all the papers on the floor.

I walked gracefully over to the trunk and stepped inside with my feet positioned towards one of the sides. I arched back, placing my hands flat, behind my feet. The width of the trunk would just barely contain my shoulder width, so I had to get a little creative in order to slip my head between my legs. I twisted my torso as I pushed my arms between my legs. I reached up to grasp the upper lip of the trunk. With my weight on my chest, this position gave me leverage to slide my feet back towards the side opposite my head.

With my feet now near my breasts, I twisted my torso back to align my body. This forced my legs to squeeze tightly against the walls of the trunk. I was wedged so tightly, I bet you could have turned the trunk over and I would not have slipped out.

"Am I in?" I asked.

"Almost," Rosa said. I felt her hand slide gently over my abdomen down towards my crotch. "Watch your fingers."

I released the top edge of the trunk wall above my head. I felt Rosa's hand apply firm pressure to my abdomen, pushing me a little more tightly into the base of the trunk.

"Wow," I heard Caribou's voice from above. "She really is wedged in there. Incredible!"

I felt a stream of something wet spray against my upper abdomen and drip down towards the bottom of the trunk, clinging to my chest as it made its journey. A pungent smell wafted towards my nose. There was a second squirt of liquid towards my crotch which eventually began to drip down on my head.

"What are you guys doing up there?" I asked.

"I'm going to close the lid," Rosa said.

"What is that liquid?" I asked.

Rosa and Caribou did not answer me. I felt the wooden lid of the trunk press above me against my abdomen. There was a loud, metal clicking sound on my left side. They had locked the trunk. I tried to push up against the lid, but it didn't move at all.

"Rosa?" I asked. I couldn't move at all. "Rosa?"

I heard muffled voices outside the trunk. Rosa normally wouldn't pull a prank like this on me. I always felt very safe with her. But, she had been drinking a lot. "Rosa?" I wasn't feeling completely safe at the moment. "Rosa?!"

Suddenly, I felt the trunk move. It rocked back and forth a little. Were they carrying me somewhere? "Hello? Can you guys hear me? What's going on out there?"

I listened for their voices.

"I need a quick break," Caribou was saying. "Before we go down all those stairs."

"OK, let's rest for a moment," Rosa's voice replied.

I felt the trunk settle on the floor.

The living room is on the ground floor of the house. The only stairs going down from there were through the secret door.

"Rosa! I want to get out please! Rosa!? What are you doing? Open the fucking box!"

I listened for a response.

"I can't do this," Rosa said.

"Yes, you can," Caribou responded. "Don't listen to her."

"I thought you said that that shit you squirted in the trunk was a paralytic. I thought she wouldn't be able to talk."

"Rosa!" I screamed. "What the fucking are you doing? Open the fucking box!"

"It takes a little while to work," Caribou said.

"I don't know if I can do this," Rosa said again. She sounded like she was crying.

"Do that thing!" Caribou said. "That phrase! Then she won't be able to interrupt."

"Ok," Rosa said quietly.

"No!" I screamed. "Rosa! Don't listen to her! I'll... I'll forget this happened... I love you! Stop!"

"Ana," Rosa's voice said. She had obviously moved closer down to where my head was located in the trunk.

"No!"

"My little sunbeam..."

"No! Rosa! Don't do it!"

"My little shaft of light..."

"Noooo-ugh!" Oh, god! My tongue went slack and my arousal blasted off the scales. "Arghhh!"

I tried to reach for my sex, but I couldn't move anything. I had to have an orgasm! Immediately! I had to remember that I was stuck in a small trunk. But, I had to have an orgasm. But I couldn't move at all. "Rooo-ugh!"

I felt the trunk rise in the air. There was a rhythmic thump, thump... I imagined that we were descending the stairs. I tried to scream again, but my lips felt funny -- tingly. I couldn't feel the sides of the trunk pressing against me anymore. I needed an orgasm!

I felt drips of liquid splash on my head. I could smell my own arousal. Outside the trunk... thump, thump... My own vaginal lubrication was dripping on my face.

I tried to scream, but I couldn't even move my mouth. I imagined a dark infinite space. I was floating in the space. I was the only light. One touch and I would have an explosive orgasm. I would fill infinity with light. But I couldn't move. There was nothing available to touch me.

Suddenly there was light. The trunk was open. Rosa had come to her senses.

I heard a voice... "... really wedged..."

I was floating up from the trunk. I saw all the winches and heavy machinery. I saw the large steel ball. The hatch was open and I was floating toward it. My head slipped through the hatch. Then my body followed. It was tight in this space. I was still bent in a triple fold. My back was bent. My feet were resting next to my face. I think someone was wrenching my arms around. I heard the clicking of handcuffs in the small of my back. Was I being arrested?

Suddenly, there was a loud boom and everything went dark again. They had closed the hatch. I heard heavy metal bars slide into place, locking the hatch closed.

Suddenly I felt dizzy. Up and down became confused. I felt my hair flop up and down, up and down. I had no idea which way was up and down anymore though. I remembered that the metal sphere would spin when it was in its framework.

I felt a new vibration kick in. Every once in a while there was a thump inside my spinning sphere. I imagined the framework gently bouncing against the sides of the hole it was being lowered into.

I needed to orgasm.

The vibration seemed to last for a long time. But then there was a thump and my ears felt like they popped. The vibration was gone. There was no sound. There was no light. All that remained was the vertigo. All that remained was my arousal.

I saw a vision. I saw myself, naked and bent over, turning my head back to look at the person standing behind me, smiling. "Put it in," I said to myself.

I looked down. I had Havalina's magic butt plug in my hand. Suddenly, I was Havalina's buttplug. No. I was inside the bulb at the end of Havalina's buttplug. Inside the buttplug, I was moving towards my anus. I was pressed up against my anus. Resistance fell away and I slid inside, into the darkness.

The petals of the buttplug splayed out and settled against the walls of my rectum. My bulb flopped about tapping against points of arousal.

Tap, tap, tap...

Hypnotizing me...

Tap, tap, tap...

There's nothing.