Spiritual Discipline

Story Info
Thous Shall Have No Mistress Before Me.
1.3k words
4.17
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers

Kenny was hurting. He had an anal hook crammed up his ass with the other end attached to the leather collar around his neck. Every time he bent over it just forced the hook farther up his ass.

It all started when he read the small business card posted on the bulletin board at work;

DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINE?

Call WANDA

He called Wanda at the number listed on the card.

When Kenny knocked on Wanda's door he saw a tall dark haired woman wearing liturgical vestments. As soon as she closed and locked the door, she let the vestments fall to the floor exposing the outfit she was wearing underneath; thigh length black leather boots with 4 inch heels, black leather bikini panties, and a tight black leather corset that didn't quite cover her dark nipples.

She slapped him across the face with her open hand and said, "Pay attention slave! Did I say you could look at me?" When he hesitated, she slapped him again and told him to take his "sinner" clothes off.

He quickly undressed and stood before her.

"Who told you you could have an erection?" She smacked his cock with her leather riding crop which only made it harder. She hit his cock with the riding crop again and said, "You will address me as Mistress!"

"Yes, Mistress."

Wanda led him to a room in the back of the house. The room was filled with every type of BDSM equipment Kenny had ever seen.

"Stand up against the wall and spread your arms and legs."

Kenny stood there, spread-eagle, while Wanda buckled the leather straps to his wrists and ankles.

"This is your first lesson," she said. "I am your Mistress and you shall have no other Mistress before me. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You still have an erection even though I didn't give you permission." She slapped his cock with her riding crop again. "I don't want you spurting your cum all over my house," she said. "We will have to do something about that."

She left the room for a moment and came back with a thick rubber band. "This should stop you from cumming!" She wrapped the rubber band around the tip of his cock several times.

Kenny couldn't help himself. As soon as Wanda held his cock and started wrapping the rubber band around his penis he started cumming.

"You're lucky I caught that in time or you'd be on your knees licking your cum off the floor," Wanda said, watching his cock throb in orgasm.

"You want to be careful not to leave the rubber band on too long. It cuts off the blood supply to the tip of your dick."

She reached between his legs and grabbed his balls. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" When he answered "no" she squeezed his balls and asked, "Would you like to be fucked in the ass?"

Kenny's balls hurt so bad he was barely able to mumble, "Yes, Mistress, please fuck me in the ass."

Wanda showed him the giant dildo before shoving it up his ass. It felt like a 4x4. Wand kept fucking him with the dildo until he came again.

When Wanda showed Kenny to the door after their session, she said, "Don't forget to take that rubber band off soon."

Not only did it cut off the blood supply it hurt like hell. As soon as he got in his car Kenny unzipped his pants and removed the rubber band from his penis. The tip of his dick was purple and swollen. When he took the rubber band off multiple orgasms worth of pent up cum spewed forth. He sprayed cum all over the inside of his car.

---

Tina's friend, Wanda from the gym, had invited her to an "adults only" party on Saturday night. Tina really wanted to go, but Kenny was so uptight about sex there was no way she was going to an "adults only" party with him. But when Kenny said he was going over to "the guys" house on Saturday night to watch the ball game Tina was so excited she had her hand in her panties masturbating as she watched Kenny back his car down the driveway.

---

Wanda pulled a leather hood over Kenny's head and buckled it in back. It had holes for his nose and mouth only. Then buckled his wrists into the cuffs that were attached to belt that held up the leather chaps. The doorbell rang just as she squeezed his cock into a stainless-steel cock-cage and snapped the lock closed.

"Guests are starting to arrive. This is your 2nd lesson," Wanda said. "Honor your Fathers and Mothers. "All my guests this evening are mothers, fathers and lovers. You will honor and service them in any way they desire."

---

Tina arrived at Wanda's party a "fashionable" 45 minutes late. The first thing she saw was a friend from the gym, Frank. He was getting his cock sucked by a leather clad guy down on his knees in front of Frank.

She did a double-take. The guy sucking Frank's cock was Kenny. She'd recognize him anywhere even with a leather hood.

She watched in awe as another man, one she didn't know, took Frank's place in front of Kenny. Just as Frank started to climax he held on to Kenny's head and forced his cock all the way down his throat as he came.

Tina stood frozen watching her husband eat pussy and suck cock. Wanda came up next to her and said, "As soon as he told me his name I knew he was your Kenny."

Tina was nearly speechless. She finally spoke, "We only have sex on Thursday nights and it's strictly missionary style. He puts his penis in my vagina and after 2 or 3 thrusts he cums and rolls off me. He just uses my pussy to masturbate. He's never even eaten my pussy."

Wanda said, "Now's your chance. Take your panties off and spread your legs. He's wearing a hood and if you are quiet he will never know it's you."

She thought to herself, "Fuck Kenny. He's never made me cum even one time." She hiked her skirt up, pulled her panties off and sat on the table in front of her husband. The first of several times that night.

In the morning Tina was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee looking some at her phone.

"What you looking at?" Kenny asked her.

Tina held up her phone showing him a picture. "You never told me you liked to suck cock." She showed him a photo of him getting fucked in the ass. "Or get fucked in the ass!"

She held up the key Wanda gave her last night as she was leaving the party. "And what does this key go to?"

Kenny opened his robe and showed Tina the cock cage, "Probably this. Where did you get the key?"

"I went to a party at a friend's house last night while you were watching the ball game at your buddy's house. She gave me the key."

Tina looked at Kenny's caged cock and grabbed his balls. She squeezed his balls. "In all the time we've been married you have never made me cum. That is, until last night."

"Unlock my penis right now and I'll fuck your brains out."

"No, I don't think so. Before I unlock your tiny cock I figure you owe me about 200 orgasms."

She spread her legs and told Kenny to get down on his knees and get busy. She was still wearing panties. "Face-fuck me with my panties on," she told him. "Make your Mistress cum in her panties and make her happy!"

zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers