Split Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing it away I look at myself in the mirror and watch more blood come out. Leaning down I turn the faucet on and get some water in my hands before splashing my face. Between turning on the faucet and splashing my face someone came in because the next thing I know I feel some cold ass hands wrapping around my waist startling me.

"Abigail." Looking at her reflection I realize she's about two inches shorter than me making her 5'10". If I am being honest with myself, looking at us we kind of fit nicely, in that dark and light kind of way. Prying her hands apart I pull away and turn to look at her.

"So I heard Lucas calling you stud, can't say I disagree." Abigail says as she runs her hand down my shoulder past my sports bra until her hand is flat on my stomach tracing my abbs.

Grabbing her wrist I look into her baby blue eyes. "That's nice and all but I'll have to be the first to admit, I don't care what you agree or disagree with."

Abigail just smirks and starts trailing her finger up my neck until her hand is gripping my hair. I tighten my hold on her wrist hoping she'll let go but she only smiles even more and pushes herself against me until I'm leaning back against the counter. Okay so maybe I can get along with this. She obviously knows what she wants and I'm always up for a bit of a dominance play.

"Am I not pretty enough for you Frankie?" Abigail leans forward and internally I'm panicking as I feel her breath on my neck moving closer to my lips. Why am I panicking is beyond me but strangely enough I am which makes me panic even more due to the unusualness. Just as I think she's about to kiss me the door opens and we both turn to look at a shocked Ms. Hill. Fuck me! This day just had to be shit.

---

"Ms. Smith and Ms. Monte, I believe we had a discussion about this already, did we not?"

Abigail rolls her eyes and walks towards Ms.Hill finally getting away from me. "Oh I was just trying to help her clean her cut. I'm not sure what you were thinking Ms. Hill but since you're here I'll leave you alone to tend to her."

Abigail walks back to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek before grabbing a bag I didn't even know she had and walks out. Which of course leaves me alone with Ms. Hill, and let me just say that she is not happy at all, which was a bit confusing to me.

She locks the door and walks to me in a very sexy but upsetting way. Sexy and upsetting, how do you even describe that walk? I want to say something but there's a glint in her eye that makes me keep quiet. S

She grabs some paper towels and runs them under the water before cleaning my cut, roughly. "Ow ow ow, what the hell Ms. Hill?" Pulling back I growl as I turn from her and lean down to splash more water on my cut and calm down the burning sensation.

Luckily, for me the cut isn't bleeding like it was but it did hurt more now. I grab a paper towel and slowly dab my cut, then put my bandaid over it. Turning the faucet off I continue to ignore her as I reach for my shirt but just as I'm reaching for it she grabs my wrist stopping me.

"I'm sorry." She whispers as she leans forward touching my arm and half of my back just resting her head on my shoulder as if we were common lovers. Turning to her I raise my eyebrow as I pull back from her touch and pull my shirt on.

"I don't understand you Ms. Hill, I'm also not sure what you expect from me. I'm sure we both aren't looking for a relationship and even if we were I am your student which I don't mind sleeping with you but whatever it is that is going on between us just seems too intimate."

"No of course not, you're eighteen I'm twenty four, honestly we're both still young. But I'm not going to lie Frankie, there's something about seeing you with someone else that just makes me so angry. It's like you said there is an air of familiar intimacy between us that I myself do not comprehend." Ms. Hill says as she looks up at me running her hands over my shoulders.

"That may be but like you and I said we are not looking for a relationship and monogamy isn't in my agenda." I whisper as I hug her waist and pull her against me. "That being said I also get jealous when I see you with Mr. Fucking Martin."

Laughing, Ms. Hill runs her fingers over my hair as she leans upward. "No monogamy, remember?"

"I guess I'm a hypocrite, I don't like sharing what's mine." I pick her up, turn her around, and set her down on the counter, her legs still holding on to my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Mmm the thing is, I'm not yours Frankie." Smirking Ms. Hill pulls me down for a kiss, cutting off any comment I may have had.

Pulling back she pecks my lips, lets go of me and pushes me before getting off the counter. Grabbing my vest she throws it at me as she walks away and out the door leaving me horny as fuck and wanting more like the fucking tease she is.

I am dumbfounded for better words, so we both just confirmed something we knew. Shrugging on my vest I leave it open and go back outside just in time to see everyone start to go back into the school.

"Sorry it took so long, did I miss anything?" I ask Sophie who is smiling at me.

"Not really, Ms. Hill was gone for a good minute though." Laughing, I just wrap my arm around Sophie's shoulder. "Nothing happened with her besides a kiss but Abigail cornered me. She seems set on hooking up with me, do you know why?"

"You're new, this town is surprisingly very open about your sexual preference so it doesn't matter if you're a girl, that would be my guess."

"So just because I'm new?"

"Well it helps that you're attractive and obviously have money based on your car."

Smirking as we get in the class I turn to her as we sit down. "So you think I'm attractive?"

Turning beat red she looks away from me and puts her head down on her arms. Laughing to myself I leave her alone, Sophie was obviously not used to joking around. There was something about her though, past the shy exterior.

Looking up I see Ms. Hill giving Sophie the stink eye before catching me looking at her. Shaking my head, she looks away and continues helping a student.

Once the bell rings Sophie is acting a lot better, she's even looking up again as we walk towards our lockers. "So ladies y'all excited to eat outside?" Lucas asks as he comes up behind us.

"Whatcha mean?" I ask as we get to our lockers and I get my sociology book.

"We eat outside at least once a week, no exceptions. Well, unless you have a doctor's note but no one ever does." Lucas says all the while he checks some girls out. Smiling, Lucas is your typical male teen. He plays basketball, is 6'1", has a toned body, eighteen years old, brown hair and brown eyes. A perfect male if you're into that.

"That's nice then." Nodding Sophie smiles before waving goodbye at us.

"Alright I need to go talk to this girl, see you at lunch Frankie." Lucas says as he walks after some blonde cheerleader.

Walking to my sociology class I sit down and look towards the front. It started as a shitty day but things are looking up. Taking a deep breath I pay attention to class as the bell rings and Mr. Peters starts his lesson.

The class goes by fast especially since sociology is one of my favorite subjects. By the time the bell rings I'm feeling great about my day now all I have left is gym class and then I am golden for the rest of the day.

Putting my books away I walk to gym class with my gym clothes over my shoulders. Avoiding everyone that gets close to me I smile as I walk into the empty locker room and quickly change.

"Frankie!" Running towards Coach Moore I say hello as we wait for the rest of the class to get ready. "Have you ever played any sports?"

"For fun sure but I've never been big on joining teams."

"Well if you want to try it, just let me know, you look like you could play well." Nodding I move away from him and start stretching; jumping when I feel some hands on my shoulders.

Turning around I roll my eyes at Abigail. "Please stop touching me." I say as she starts stretching with me.

"Frankie, be honest with me, am I not attractive?"

"You are Abigail, you're just not my type." Coach yells for us to walk outside. We are going to be running laps today which is great because I need to get this stress off my shoulders.

Once we start running Abigail keeps up with me for a few laps in silence before she starts talking again. "What is your type?"

"Abigail..."

"Abi, call me Abi."

"Right, well Abi girls our age, you're eighteen right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, so girls our age don't really do it for me. I like women, more developed, some even more mature, but yeah that's why as beautiful as you are, I won't ever date you."

Gripping my arm she stops me and smiles. "So you think I'm beautiful?" Rolling my eyes I pull away and start running again. Laughing Abi follows me and lucky for me just runs along my side until Coach lets us know we were the first ones done with our laps.

Going inside we head into the lockers where Abi stays close to me while I change. And of course she has to take my shirt leaving me in just my sports bra and jeans. "You know Frankie, I'm curious to know what even gives you the idea I want to date you. Last I checked, no one said anything about dating."

"Okay so what, you just want to jump my bones, have at it with the new person in town and be done?" Giggling Abi moves my shirt behind her which of course has me pressing up against her and I'm not going to lie, she has a good pair of tits. Add the fact that I was a bit taller, having my body pressed between the locker and her was sort of erotic.

I grip her wrist gently but firm, she lets go, allowing me to get my shirt but leaving her hands free. Wrapping them around my neck she gets even closer lifting herself up causing me to wrap my arms around her waist as her lips move to mine.

Okay so this is a really bad idea, normally I'm not the type to fuck around with girls my age, it's very much my saying. But I'm not sure if it's the pent up frustration I have for Ms. Hill or Evelyn, but it's been days now, so what the hell. Letting go of my shirt I kiss her deeper as her legs wrap around my waist more securely and my hands instantly land on her ass.

Gripping my hair she sucks on my bottom lip as she pulls my head back exposing my neck. "I kind of don't like that on you." Abi whispers before I feel a bite right on my hickey then moves her lips downward and begins to suck on my skin and bites it probably leaving more marks on me. Which at this point I don't give a fuck as I put her down so I can take her shirt off stopping once I realize exactly where we are. "Abi we need somewhere more private."

Smiling triumphantly at me she grabs my hand and pulls me past the showers and lockers until she opens a door in the very back leading into an empty office with a desk. Closing the door behind her the room is instantly thrown into darkness.

"Is this the part where you stab me and leave me for death?"

"Jesus Frankie, don't be ridiculous, no one comes here, I guess the school realized having a Coach's office in the back of the girl's locker room was not the best location."

"Yeah, no shit, not sure..." Abi kisses me again, shutting me up real quick. Right, sex no relationship.

Running her hands over my shoulders she slows the kiss which freaks me out a bit so I pick her up and walk towards where I remember seeing the desk. Putting her down I take her bra off and slowly start massaging her boobs, they're firm and a nice handful. I slowly tug at her nipples and listen to her breath catch at each tug. Smirking, I twist them and hear her breath hitch her nails instantly digging onto my wrists. Did it hurt, maybe a bit but I won't deny I enjoyed it. Her nails are now moving up and down my arms as I lean down to take her right nipple in her mouth and I continue to tug and twist her left nipple. I can feel my clit aching as she whimpers her thighs trying to rub against each other if only I wasn't standing between them.

I stand up right again and kiss her lips soft and plump from her biting on them. "Fuck." I whisper as she bites my bottom lip, instantly I can taste copper. I run my hand up toward her hair and grip it on the base pulling her head back. "Be good."

"Well if I was getting fucked maybe I would be be....fuck!" Her words get lost in a moan as push her thong to the side and slide my finger over her clit all warm and taut. Flicking it softly I feel her leg twitch. Kneeling, I pull her thong down and lay it on the table before I push her thighs wider and kiss the inside of her thighs upward until I can feel the warmth of her pussy on my face. Fuck the smell and the warmth drives me crazy. Nothing is as powerful as knowing how much a woman trusts you to be this open with you.

I lean forward and nibble on her outer lips blowing some warm air against her clit and feeling her thighs clench and her hand grip onto my hair trying to push my face forward.

"If you won't fuck me Frankie leave so that I...fuck!" I flatten my tongue and give her one long lick from her entrance to her clit, smirking at how hard her clit feels on the tip of my tongue. "Mmmm fuck Frankie...." I run my tongue down again to her entrance slowly enjoying myself as I taste her juices and drink what I can before flicking my tongue over her clit over again and again. I can feel her back arch as her hand plays with my hair, her body twitching and shaking. Is it wrong to feel power as Abi trembles beneath my mouth knowing it's me who has her shaking and wanting. Maybe but like an addict I keep playing with her until like a snake her legs wrap around my head and grip me harder against her.

Fuu...uuu....uh..fuck!" Abi loses her breath at the end gripping my hair rubbing her pussy faster on my face riding the waves. There's no pattern, no rhythm other than her desperation and her need for continuous release.

Pulling on my hair I feel her tremble and let go of my hair, standing up I kiss her letting her taste herself on my tongue, our kiss so brutal our teeth clash. Tongues fighting to dominate I feel her hand on my wrist leading my hand to her pussy and fuck if that's not the hottest shit out there. I run my fingers between her folds using her own juices to lube my fingers before sliding my middle finger inside her wet walls to see if she was ready for more.

One finger in and fuck Abi was tight instaly her walls gripped around my one finger, wanting more I move my finger back and forward and pull out only to have Abi pull my shoulders forward her mouth now on my neck sucking and licking. My breath catches as she bites me and I this time I enter her with two fingers.

Whimpers are what I feel against my neck as I run my fingers in and out her pussy, her walls wet coating my fingers easily. Curling them I look for that spot and rub it as she holds onto my shoulders her head thrown back. Fuck I wish I could see her, instead a pitch black room with whimpers and moans welcome me along with her trembing body and clenching pussy.

I'm going to...fuck...Frankie...fuck." I speed up my pace and kiss her as she breaks into a silent scream against my mouth. Her breath catching and choking. Still inside of her I slowly pull my fingers out and move them upward to her lips. Warm wet lips wrap around my fingers. "Mmm such a good girl Abi. Fuck baby." I pull my fingers out and grip her neck as I kiss her. Standing up I pull her against me and twist her so she has her back to my front.

I push her torso forward on the desk and just lean over her body making sure the position isn't too awkward. I lay my hands over hers and kiss neck down her back and pull my hands back moving her skirt back over her waist. Spreading her legs apart I run my fingers over her folds getting all 3 wet.

"Frankie, baby please fill me up, please I want to feel you, make me cum make me yours. Frankie ple...mmmmm" As a woman you would think words like that don't do it but you would be wrong. I love hearing her beg for me to fill her pussy with my fingers, beg for me to fuck her like a good little slut.

I kiss her shoulder as her words wash over me and I none to gently fill her pussy with my 3 fingers filling her up and stretching her. I hear a moan and a bang as her forehead smacks the desk. Smirking I start fucking her from behind, filling her pussy with my fingers moving them back and forward curling them stretching her. "Hold the edge of the table Abi, be a good girl and don't fall." I whisper as continue to fuck her feeling her legs tremble her knees shaking more.

"Shiiiiiit Frankie!" Abi yells as cums and queefs on my fingers drawing out a long moan before letting her legs crumble and having me pull out quickly to have her fall back against me. I feel her body twitch as I hold her, my back against a chair, both of us on the ground. I hope there are no dirty ass bugs on the ground.

"You okay." I whisper after I feel her body stop shaking.

"Mhmm" Is all I get back. I chuckle and continue to hold her. Finally after a few more minutes, she starts sitting up and turns, touching around my face before her fingertips lay near my mouth and her lips find mine again. Making out is always the best part in my opinion.

"I believe that was the best I've had in a while Frankie, lets..." Abi lets a loud moan as twist her nipple, her moan vibrating against my lips. My bad, I couldn't help myself. Her boob was literally under my hand.

Smirking, I stand up and help her up next as I hear her soft moans. Probably the friction "You okay Abigail?"

"Abi, call me Abi." She whispers as I hear the wood strain a bit as she gets up using the desk. After some rustling I feel some hands on my arms. Pressing herself against me Abi pulls me forward for a kiss before nipping my lips.

"What time is it?" Turning the little light on my watch I notice it's been 15 minutes since class ended. Showing her the time she hums and walks out blinding me for a second. We were done early which means we were there for about 30 minutes, shit.

Going out I notice that everyone is long gone. "So you're a thong girl, huh?" A shoe hits me as I'm walking by Abi and I chuckle. "I wasn't complaining." I say with a smile.

I go back to where I dropped my shirt and vest and put them on quickly, grab my gym clothes, wash my face and walk out leaving Abigail behind.

Putting my clothes away in my locker I run my hands over my face as I take a deep breath before walking outside. Now that I think about it I remember seeing a shit ton of picnic tables outside when I first came to this school.

Looking out the doors as I reach them I see Lucas at a table near the teachers and of course I see Ms. Hill with Mr. Martin laughing. Growling I run my fingers through my hair before walking out. I have no reason to be upset. I just had sex, all is good in the world.

Lucas notices me first and starts waving at me, smiling. I wave back not noticing Sophie's wide eyes before I feel a force tackle me down onto the grass.

"What the fu... Liz?!" Sitting up I see Liz on the grass holding her sides as she laughs her ass up.

"Oh my God you should have seen your face before you went down." Liz says as she gets up and helps me get up. Forgetting about everyone I suddenly realize that my best friend is here so naturally I pull her against me, hug her, pick her, and twirl her around.

"What the hell Liz, don't you have school? I mean it's only Wednesday and why do you have a nametag?"

"Something broke in the boy's restroom not sure what but basically the school got flooded and it won't open till next week. So naturally I begged my parents to let me come see you and here I am. As for the tag I told the receptionist I wanted to surprise you and when she saw this was your lunch period she agreed. Very kind woman."

"Anyway, weirdo, introduce me to your friends." Grinning as Liz wraps her arm around my waist we walk to where I saw Lucas with Sophie not noticing Ms. Hill looking at me.