Split Chance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be mad Mommy, I really wanted some."

"That's fine baby I just didn't realize anyone had left to get some."

Don't do it. "Yes, well I would have asked but you sounded busy so I went ahead and got some." This time I do look up and watch Evelyn's eyes widen her drink frozen half raised to her lips.

"Oh can we have some more for breakfast Mommy?"

Clearing her throat all Evelyn can do is nod her head as she takes a drink and keeps staring at my eyes.

Clearing her throat once again, Evelyn smiles at Maddie before grabbing another piece of bacon, her eyes never leaving mine. When I hear my phone ring I excuse myself and answer it.

"Hello?" Too tired to look at the name I take a shaky breath as I hear my dad's voice.

"Frankie?"

"Dad?"

"Hey kiddo! I've missed you, you can't believe what a shit show it has been since I have gotten here. My phone broke then I had to get all this new information, money transferred, there were issues with my ID. It has been a mess. I'm sorry I haven't called. I'm so sorry kid, but I haven't forgotten you. You know that. Everything should be good now. I can text and call everyday. How are you, how's your mom?"

"She hates me. There's so much drama here, Dad, I want to come home. Away from here, I can meet you there." I move further away and go outside.

"Frankie, you know I want you to be with your mom. You need a mother in your life. Kid what's all the drama?"

"Just girl issues, and then well I may have slept with someone and they may have left a hickey and then Liz showed up and Mom called her a whore so I called Mom a you know and of course she lost her mind and well yeah it's just a lot."

"Wow, already having girls after you."

"Dad."

"No, I heard." Sighing I can hear him grumbling to himself on the other line.

"Look Frankie, you need to be patient with her, she just needs a bit of time. Everything will be okay. It's great that Liz is there. Maybe she can help you settle down. I'll call your mom and let her know Liz isn't the one."

"No Dad, it's fine. How's London?"

"Well not so great so far but it'll get better."

"Yeah."

"Hey, I have to go kid, but I love you."

"Love you too Dad."

Hanging up I'm tempted to destroy something instead I just sigh and start heading back inside only to stop when I realize Evelyn is outside as well. I wonder how much she heard.

I look up and those eyes, I just want to get lost in them. Instead I give her a small smile and try to get past her only for her to grab my hand and pull me to a stop.

She's so close, her breath on my shoulder, her eyes staring at mine, front pressed against my side. My heart, I don't think my heart can take this.

"Mrs. Nox, I don't think you..."

"Mrs. Nox, I don't like that coming from you. Call me Evelyn, or Eve but don't call me Mrs."

"Aren't you though?" Turning to face her fully she pulls me to the side away from the door.

"Frankie."

"No, I said I wouldn't do this and I'm not." I start pulling away but she grabs me from the front of the shirt. And pulls me close, she's short but strong.

I feel a jolt as she grabs me. Maybe I did suddenly feel very horny, maybe I really want to fuck her. No no no, I said I wasn't going to do this.

"Frankie." Desperation, sex, her voice is pure gold.

"No, you can't Frankie me Mrs. Nox, not after last night."

"It's Evelyn or Eve and he's my husband."

"He's a piece of shit, let go."

"No and he may be, but he is still my husband.."

"You're being childish and screw him. Oh wait, you did." I move my hands to hold hers and start prying them off.

"Frankie please I have duties I... wait what happened to your hand." My heart is pounding and I pull back as she loosens her hold but she's quicker she's holding onto my hand now.

"Nothing and what is this, the 1960s?"

"Frankie, your hand, what did you do?"

"Let go."

"I-I..." Evelyn seems stuck in a struggle of words lost in thought as she tightens her hold on my hand making me wince.

"You're hurting my hand."

"I don't want to let go." Six words and my resolve is done with. Six words and the drama of it all is gone.

"You can't do this. Last night...fuck...I can't do this Evelyn." With the whisper of her name leaving my lips she finally smiles. A real smile, one reaching her eyes. I think my heart skips a beat. Holy fuck the world just brightens a notch.

"Forget last night. He wasn't even supposed to be here."

"But he was and he will be again and again. You're stuck in this mentally of serving him because he put a ring on you. It might as well be a collar. You're strong, lonely, unhappy, but powerful. I don't know what he does but I'm sure you make more than him. You shouldn't have to be with him and I sure as hell don't think you want to. But you are. Three days Evelyn, I've known you for three days and not once have I seen any love for him from you or from Maddie." Looking towards me she lets go.

"You think you know me Frankie, you're a child."

"I'm an adult."

"No, I'm an adult. I'm turning 38 this year and you, you Frankie, are a kid. Jesus, what am I thinking?" Running her hand down her sides she smiles at me sadly and tries to walk past me but now I am the one not letting go of her.

She's facing away from me, her body, her face, her eyes. "I'm an adult, I'm aware of the age gap. I'm aware this is considered fucked up but who cares. Say you're having a midlife crisis. Evelyn." Cupping her check I have her turn to me, her eyes they're so lost. "Don't shut me out."

Laughing, a single tear slips the cages in which she holds them and she shakes her head. "You were never past the gates Frankie. I admit I was wrong to entertain the idea but you were right about one thing. We have to forget whatever this is."

She pulls away and I let go. I am too tired to argue, too emotionally stunted. She isn't wrong, I was never in. Twenty years older than me, I knew she was older but damn she looks younger than thirty eight.

I run my hand through my hair and sigh. I couldn't push, what if she did leave him and it was because of me because I pushed. I don't do relationships, I can't give her my heart. Maybe at some point we can be friends but nothing more can happen.

Then again who can even say she actually wants me. Or would even want my heart or want to be with me. Would I want that? I am 18, she's going to be 38. She has a steady job, a home, and a child. Other than drama, what can I provide? Nothing.

Going back in I sit back down and smile at Liz who is staring between Evelyn and me. Again I shake my head she goes back to the conversation with Sophie and I go back to talking with Maddie. It'll be okay. I'll be okay.

- - -

"Okay! Spill." Liz says as soon as we get into my room.

Sighing, I just lay back and stay silent. Liz cuddles to my side and wraps her arm around my waist holding me.

We spent all day with Maddie. Which of course means we skipped school. My mom wasn't happy, I did not care. Even Evelyn tagged along the whole time which surprised me. We did a lot for the day between going to the park, getting ice cream, watching the new Mario movie and having dinner. It was fun, carefree, Evelyn looked gorgeous in jeans and a t- shirt. To be honest she actually blended well with us.

Now we were finally home and the decision to leave Evelyn alone and only be friends made me sad but also at peace. Whatever tenseness I had I'm sure would be gone. It made me sad that she'll probably close off on me now but I couldn't force her to leave him and then abandon her.

"I think I feel lost." I finally whisper into the dark. We never turned on the light. It's scary the power darkness has along with cars. They make you speak like no one else can.

"Why?"

"Cause I feel sad and I don't understand why. It's frustrating it's pressure and I feel like a fucking balloon about to pop."

"Teddy, I think you are very attracted to her and you may be mixing it with something else."

"Yeah, probably."

"Which means, you just need to get laid." She bites my arm and laughs when I try to smack her but she gets up faster than me and turns the light on blinding me.

"I already got laid a few days ago."

"Yes that was then you need now plus didn't you say that bitch was crazy."

"Well seeing as to how Ms. Hill and I aren't doing anything, Evelyn has shut me down and Abigail is yeah way too crazy what hope do I have."

"Lucky for you, Lucas told Sophie there's a college party almost 2 hours from here. It's college Teddy, there's bound to be all sorts of beautiful sexy women gay or experimental."

"It's 7pm by the time we get ready and get there it'll be 10." Rolling her eyes Liz pouts and gets closer to me.

"Pretty please Frankie, plus 10pm is the best time to party?" Sighing I lay back down and nod. "Fine, you're driving."

"Nope, Sophie is, she's DD."

"Okay."

I suppose I could have some fun. Getting dressed I lay back and wait for Liz. I think I may have dosed because I was startled when I felt some weight on me. Liz looks divine. She has a low cut black band crop top, jeans, and converse with a flannel wrapping around her waist.

Laughing she gets up and grins wider as she notices my black jeans, white button down, and black Dr Martens. "Cute." Kissing my cheek we grab our stuff, walk out my door and go around front.

"Damn, be still my beating heart. Liz, are you positive I have no chance?" Lucas asks as he blatantly stares at Liz's midriff making me smack him on the back of his head.

"Positive, hey Sophie." Sitting in the front with Sophie, Lucas sits in the back with me.

"Hi Frankie. Hi Liz. Both of you guys look lovely."

"Thank you, you look great love." Liz smiles and only grins wider as Sophie blushes and thanks her.

"Okay, so my brother says this party will be crazy, everyone is welcome to drink. Sophie, he said you can be in his room if you need to hide out. Lots of ladies and men if y'all are into that." Laughing, Lucas leans forward and turns the music up higher.

2 hour drive here we go.

- - -

Yeah the party is crazy alright. There are cars parked all the way down the street and spread out to the streets around. It takes us a good 10 minutes to walk to the house blaring music. Have I mentioned I actually am not a big fan of parties. I might have to join Sophie.

"Hey hey!" Lucas runs ahead and jumps on a guy who immediately tips him over his shoulder and leaves Lucas on his back laughing. Sitting up, Lucas turns to us. "Guys this is my brother Marcus. Marcus you know Sophie and this is our new student in town Frankie and her lovely friend Liz."

Marcus nods a hello, hugs Sophie and his eyes light up when he sees Liz. Liz for her part just smiles politely but takes a step closer to Sophie.

"Pleasure to meet you guys. Go inside and have some drinks. Sophie, Lucas told you about my room."

"Yes."

"Cool, you guys go in."

Liz needed no other motivation. Going in I cringe internally as all the bodies press against me around me. Sophie and I share a look and take a drink each from Lucas and Liz as we head into the kitchen. Liz starts dancing by herself and soon she gets lost in the crowd. I need to let loose. Gulping down my drink I grin at Sophie as she hands me hers and takes my empty cup.

Chugging that one down as well. I look up and Liz is there with two more. Laughing I take them chug them down and smile at Liz dancing. My best friend has always been able to just let loose, no alcohol needed, just a free spirit. I feel my body hum in warmth as the alcohol starts working. They don't call it liquid courage for nothing. While I'm not there yet to go dancing by myself it helps that Liz grabs my hand and starts dancing next to me. Before I know it I'm getting lost in it all, I can feel sweat on my neck, can feel the warmth on my chest as more alcohol goes down my throat. My heart is beating with the music. It's a beautiful chaotic feeling.

"Fire Burning" comes on and we're jumping, laughing, swinging side to side. Songs go by one after another. I lose count of the drinks after the eighth cup. "Somebody" comes on and Liz and I start dancing together singing along with Natalie La Rose. At one point as Liz is dancing against me I look up and see a girl looking at us, her light blue eyes dilated and a flush over her cheeks biting her bottom lip. Her hair is pinned up but there are a few loose hairs that escaped tickling her cheek. I want to see her hair down. Her hair looks like it would fall in waves with her hair thrown back and her hand in my hair. She is wearing a black halter top mini dress. Her legs are long and gorgeous, golden tanned, she must spend a lot of time outdoors. Black heels adorn her feet giving her an extra boost in height. She seems to be about my height.

Raising an eyebrow as her eyes move to Liz, I pull Liz closer as "No Hands" comes on and smirk as the girl's eyes widen especially when Liz leans her head back, running her fingers through my hair and I kiss her neck. Laughing Liz looks at me then her and grins widely moving back she starts dancing away leaving me a bit confused as she comes back with Sophie who is beat red. They start dancing and I can't help but grin at the smile on Sophie's face. Oh she is crushing hard. I admit I get distracted and I startle when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Turning I smile as I meet those light blue eyes. Her arms wrap around my neck and I pull her closer. Songs fly by, Blue Eyes and me are still dancing as Lucas comes around and crashes into us. I grab her around the waist and hold her steady against me so we don't fall.

"Frankie! Holy shit, wow, what's your name?" Lucas asks as he steps a bit too close to me and by default Blue Eyes.

"Athena." Did I just groan? I don't think so but damn her voice. It's flirty, soft, smokey, and cocky. And based on her grin this woman knows what effect she has.

"I'm Lucas, want to dance?"

"Mmm no, I have a dance partner." Looking at me Lucas smiles and moves back shaking his head and walks away.

"Want to go outside?" Nodding, she leads me upstairs into a room that leads into an office, very nicely decorated with a couch and desk. Looking around it has a librarian feel. Pulling me by the wrist Athena takes me outside onto a balcony.

"So Athena, that's a pretty name." Smiling at me she nods. "Frankie, is cute."

"Hm I suppose, gives me a sort of charm." Laughing I can't help but grin as she rolls her eyes.

"You go to school out here?"

"Um no, we're about 2 hours from here. How about you?"

"I do it's my senior year."

"Cool, mine too."

Shivering Athena rubs her arms and seeing how I don't have a jacket I decide to pull her in a hug and rub her arms for her. Laughing she leans in and places her cold nose against my chest.

"Want to go back in?"

"No, I'm okay, plus you're very warm."

"Want my shirt?"

Laughing she kisses my collar bone, my neck, my jaw and as soon as I lean forward her lips are on mine. Her lips are cold and plump, I pull her closer, my hands running down her sides and up her back. Pulling back she goes back in and sits on the nice brown leather couch they have in the office and I sit next to her but not before tripping. Grumbling, I turn to her with my right arm on the couch and my left in the center between us.

"Nice hickey." Rolling my eyes I let my head fall forward, fucking Abigail.

"About that."

"Oh I don't care." Athena whispers as she moves forward placing her hand on mine and gives me the softest of kisses. Lips softly moving against mine, her tongue teasingly runs over my bottom and then she bites it making me groan and move forward only to stop when she places her hand on my chest stopping me. Leaning back she grins running her bottom lip over her own, her eyes dilated and mischievous.

"Why Athena?"

"My mother is Greek and has always been a fan of the Greek mythology names. My brother's name is Persues but of course he goes by Percy. Why Frankie?"

"My grandfather's name was Francis so I was named Francesca but I prefer Frankie."

"I like Frankie." She says with a smile and leans forward her hand running down my bicep to my wrist before letting go.

I place that hand on her thigh and look at her, staring into her eyes as I use my right hand to cup her jaw and stroke it lightly as I lean in to kiss her. Soft at first, running my tongue over her lips I bite and suck on her bottom lip relishing the moan she lets out before pulling back. Breathing a bit heavily, her eyes blown, she moves closer and runs her hands over my neck and pushes me back climbing on my lap. I run my thumb over her lip and groan as she takes my thumb in her mouth, her tongue torturing my soul and my mind as she pulls her lips back with a pop.

"Rude." Laughing she leans her head back and unclips her hair. I was right, waves of dark black hair fall around her. Athena was the wrong name, with her golden tanned skin, bright blue eyes, and dark wavy hair, she looks like a Greek goddess like Aphrodite.

I cup her jaw in my hands and slowly pull her to me, her eyes closing and lips parting. I want to say I was being patient but my alcohol laced brain and horniness discarded that a minute ago. I kiss her and bite her bottom lip and as soon as she gasps. I slip my tongue in her mouth kissing her as sensually and filthy as I can. Her tongue playing with mine and her hips riding against me. She tastes like alcohol and blackberries. Sweet but tart, kissing her deeper I run my hand through her hair and grab a fist full in the back before pulling her hair gently at first. When no protest comes I pull harder and suck her tongue causing her to lay a hand on my chest, a moan escapes her mouth as I pull back letting go of her hair.

"I don't think I have ever had my tongue sucked."

"It can be intoxicating."

"Yeah." Leaning forward she kisses my jaw and moves to nibble on my earlobe. I may have thrusted my hips when she sucks gently on my neck. Freaking at the potential of another hickey I start to say something but luckily she moves on down and bites my collarbone sucking harder as she pulls back. I run my hands up her thighs bunching the bottom of her dress. I start to pull it up but her dress is backless and tied behind her neck and lower back. Pulling on the ties I let it fall to her hips and groan at her hardened nipples. Taking one in my mouth I hear her breath hitch as I suck on it, flickering it. I play with both nipples slowly, nibbling and biting with her hand in my hair keeping me close and her head back letting a moan leave her lips.

I move back to grab her jaw tighter and pull her for a deep kiss, she moves so she's straddling my thigh and starts grinding on it. Groaning, I lean my head back as I feel her wetness through my pants. Athena moves her lips to my neck and starts nibbling downward unbuttoning my shirt. She smiles and places a hand on my abdomen as she grinds harder against my thigh. A sort of desperation is radiating off of her movements so I grab her thighs. I stop her only for her to whimper and lean her forehead against my neck breathing heavily.

I'm aching as I have her straddle me again her legs wide open gripping her jaw I pull her in for a kiss as I run my right hand between us. Slowly my fingers find their way to her inner thighs and I feel her tremble and gasp as my fingers finally rub outside her underwear.

"May I?" I whisper against her lips.

"Please."

"Look at me." Eyes opening Athena stares at me, as I push her underwear to the side and run my fingers over her outer lips, closing her eyes I stop and continue when she opens them and looks at me. Biting my bottom lip, I can't help but smirk at the desperation in her eyes knowing she wants this. Wetness is all I feel as I part her lips, look up again I make sure to keep eye contact with her as I slide one finger in her pussy. Breath catching I pull her closer my breath on her lips as I slowly move my finger in and out her pussy her lips trembling against me. She feels so good.