Split Chance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of looking I finally found them in my room. Liz and Abby are laying down on my bed with Maddie watching Moana on my laptop.

"Teddy!" Jumping in bed I pick Maddie up and give her a hug while the other two just sit up. Deciding to stick around I lay down in between as much as I can on a twin bed and watch Moana.

"I think I need a bigger bed."

"That would be nice." Abby says as Liz moves on her side allowing me to move and give more space for Maddie.

Liz hugs me around the waist and lays her head on my shoulder. Not long after she knocks out, her breath tickling my neck. Looking over I see Maddie is also sleeping. Abby and I are the only ones awake. Slowly getting up I smile as Liz holds Maddie while Abby and I move out into the living room.

Everyone seems to be outside so luckily we have some peace and quiet.

"You were avoiding me on Thursday." The quiet was too good to be true.

"I was."

Facing each other Abby has a confused look on her face. Her body is facing me with her legs tucked underneath her, her head on her arms stretched out to me.

"Why?"

"I wasn't playing when I said I don't date girls my age."

"Oh my God Frankie, you are so full of yourself."

"What?"

"Frankie, I know what you said. I'm not trying to date you. I enjoy messing with you, flirting and honestly fucking sounds good too." Abby finishes with a whisper as she leans closer to me, her lips next to mine.

"Right, but you seem possessive and I can't do that."

"Okay yeah that's true." Pulling back Abby chews on her bottom lip as she plays with my hand.

"How about you cool it down with the following me around and public displays. Oh and Abby definitely, no more neck hickies."

Rolling her eyes Abby leans forward and kisses me. Her lips soft and hot slowly run over mine. Her teeth are nibbling on my bottom lip before biting harder causing a gasp to escape and to her advantage she starts kissing me deeper she's practically on my lap my hands on her waist when we hear a throat clearing.

"Abigail, your father is looking for you." Evelyn's smokey voice wraps around my lust filled brain making me groan internally.

"Okay." Pecking my lips she stands and walks away leaving Evelyn and me staring at one another.

"Come." Is all Evelyn says as she starts walking away. Following her upstairs I watch her as she goes into the laundry room and closes the door behind her.

Raising an eyebrow I stay still as she starts pacing before she stops and turns to look at me.

"You really are something else." Evelyn whispers as she walks towards me making me walk back until my back hits the wall.

"Are you trying to say I'm a whore."

Laughing, Evelyn moves back to look at me and shakes her head. "No, not a whore. More of a player, a youth in her prime I suppose."

"Sounds like a hoe to me."

"Perhaps a little. Turn off the light." Nodding, I turn it off and lock the door. Why the laundry room has a lock is beyond me but I'm grateful.

I can feel her breath on my jaw. Her presence in front of me. All I want to do is pull her in. To kiss her, to do unforgivable things to her.

"Evelyn."

"Hmm." Her hands are moving up my arms, slowly trailing fingertips over my shoulders, over my neck. I feel her lean forward, her breath on my face. My heart is pounding as she wraps her arms around my shoulders. My hands go around her waist but she pulls back and moves them off of her. She's touching my face again, her thumb stopping on my bottom lip. My heart feels as if it's about to pound out of my chest as she leans forward. Just when I feel the whisper of her breath on my lips she moves and kisses my cheek.

"Evelyn."

"Shh Frankie." She whispers in my ear and I can't help the shiver that goes through my body. I move my hands again, slower and place them on her waist. She stops at first I think she's going to move them but instead she runs her nails through the back of my hair. Moving them slowly upward I stop as she lightly pulls on my hair my breath catches as my heart beats even faster. I wonder if she can hear it.

Her lips are near my neck, she isn't moving and I'm trying not to move. She wants to kiss me, I can feel it in the air, in the dark I feel everything. Her want, her desire, and like a begging man I am waiting and hoping she lets go, hoping she gives in.

Her arms are back around my shoulders and I don't care what anyone says I can feel those eyes on me. I can tell she's trying not to lose control trying not to break. Please break, please let go.

"Frankie."

"Evelyn." Whispers of our names feel the darkness and I pull her even closer. I want to mold her into me. To become one. At that thought I pull back and start to panic.

I think Evelyn can feel my panic, she tightens her arms around me and pulls me closer. "Don't" is all she says. She grabs my jaw with her hand, her nails digging into my skin. Steady, she steadies me as she pulls me by my jaw and her lips ghost over mine. The kiss is so close and so far, nothing but whispers and soft temptations.

"Evelyn, please."

"Please what?" Her arms are loosening and this time it's me holding onto her arms holding them tightly against her and pulling her even closer, I move and turn us so that she's against the wall. My forehead against hers our breaths mingling with one another. Letting go of her arms I place my hands on each side of her head and close my eyes as she runs her hands upward until one is on the center of my chest and the other on my neck.

"Evelyn."

"Frankie, this, whatever this is..."

"It doesn't have to be big, scary or infinite, it can just be this, now, a kiss, let go Evelyn." I whisper, please let go.

Liquid fire is what her kiss is. Her lips are molten lava as they run over mine. Both running against one another, branding each other. Her lips parting I feel her tongue brushing my lips parting my own I groan as her tongue slips into my mouth. Her hand loosens and moves up to cup my jaw nails digging into my cheek, a sort of desperation coming from that kiss.

I move my hands down and pull her closer, my left, wide against her back while my right is holding onto her waist, afraid she will pull away. I kiss her harder. It's painful and so very open. Like a caving bridge, she's kissing me just as hard, her nails digging into my jaw and my chest.

Moving my hand from her waist I lay it over hers on my chest and she lets go. Like a switch her kiss turns softer her her nails let her off my jaw and move to my neck. Her kiss is longer, slower, and more accepting. We kiss, and time turns to nothing but a concept, we kiss, even when our brains start fogging from lack of air. We kiss and when we stop we stay close breathing each other's air, foreheads together, we stay and don't say anything.

"You okay?" I whisper as I pull back a bit wishing I could see her.

"We should go back outside."

"Evelyn."

"Please Frankie, we need to go back."

"Okay but are you okay?"

"I shouldn't..I didn't mean to. Frankie, this doesn't change anything. I'm not leaving Mark, I'm not...Jesus you're a kid, you're my best friend's child. Oh God." Pushing me she turns the light on, wincing I blink a few times and I watch her as she watches me.

"Evelyn." Shaking her head she closes her eyes and tries to regulate her breathing. When I move to touch her hand she moves back and I won't lie that shit hurts. It hurt me to think she was that upset over our kiss. She is so upset that she recoils from me.

"Evel..."

"No Frankie, this can't ever happen ever again. I'm not gay, I'm not bi and I most definitely will not be sleeping with my best friend's child. Much less an eighteen year old who seems to sleep with any woman who pays attention to her."

Ouch, well fuck you too then. Looking down instead of her, I turn away and close my eyes. I won't lie, that hurt. That hurt a lot, so she's having a moment of panic. I get it but tell me how you really feel huh. But you know what, standing straight I take a few deep breaths and fortify my walls around my brain and whatever organ is sending me these painful emotions. Sighing and letting a deep breath out, I keep doing so as I feel my neck and cheeks heat up in anger, embarrassment, who knows what else. After a few moments of silence, I square my jaw off and turn around.

Evelyn looks lost and angry. She also looks like she just made out. Wanting to kiss her again I clench my fist before taking another breath and uncleaning it.

"We should..."

"Frankie, I already told you, we aren't going to do this. We aren't going to kiss and we sure as hell are not going to continue whatever this is or was. You want to kiss someone, go kiss Abigail or better yet that friend of yours who your mom says is a..."

"Enough!" I may have said it louder than I want but the last thing she is going to do is slut shame Liz because of her panicking. Walking towards her I watch her eyes widen and again, what did this woman think I am going to do? Making sure she is out of the way I shake my head and unlock the door. Squeezing past the door I close it and go downstairs.

Leaving the room I go downstairs to my room and lay back in bed. Abby and Maddie were gone. Probably eating since Liz has a big plate of food. Grabbing her hot dog I take a bite and laugh as she smacks me.

"Where were you?"

"Just out there."

"Right." Giving me a side eye she shrugs and she goes back to watching Moana as I look out my door and frown as I see Evelyn sitting with Maddie, Abby was with her dad, my mom with her family. Sighing I get up and close the curtains, lock my doors and go back to bed with Liz.

"Frankie, what's going on?"

Looking at the ceiling I look at Liz and for the millionth time wish I could fall in love with her. "I kissed Evelyn, she panicked, said it was a mistake and that I kiss anyone who pays enough attention and then she told me to kiss Abby or better yet that friend of yours who, your mom says is...ugh I stopped her before she could finish. Then when I moved so I could leave her eyes widened as if I was going to attack her."

I'm met with silence, glancing over, Liz looks angry, her gray eyes are full of murder. Placing her plate down, she stands and starts heading to the back. Shit, jumping out of bed I hold her from behind and pull her against me but she's fighting me.

"Fuck!" Letting go as she elbows me she stops and turns to look at my face.

"Damn it Frankie, you should have let me go."

"For what? So you could fight someone?"

"Exactly."

"Stop Liz, we kissed and she was panicking."

"Yes she was, it doesn't give her an excuse to make you feel like shit especially when she is a grown ass woman."

"I don't want more drama, let's leave it as is. She has probably never kissed another woman."

"Again, that's fine but she did not have to attack you."

"Okay."

"Stay away from her Frankie."

"I babysit Maddie, I can't really do that." Standing up I lay in bed and hold Liz as she settles on my side and wraps her arm around my waist.

"Just take care of Maddie and avoid any situations where you are alone with her."

"That should be easy."

"Good."

"Shouldn't you finish eating?"

"I'm not hungry anymore."

"Okay."

"Teddy?"

"Hmm."

"Are you really okay?"

"Of course, just a reminder as to why I don't do relationships. Plus it's whatever, all the adults seem to think I'm some whore." Laughing Liz bites my shoulder and squeezes me.

"You are."

"I suppose, but still."

"It's okay, you can be my hoe and I'll be your pimp daddy."

Laughing I glance at Liz who looks super proud of herself and shake my head. "Sometimes Liz I wonder about us."

"How so?"

"Just, everything would be easier if I could love you, or you me."

"I do love you."

"And I you, but you know what I mean."

"Yes, well you don't date girls your age remember." Rolling my eyes I turn to my side and look into her eyes.

"Another lifetime perhaps Teddy."

"Yeah, plus it seems you have a crush on Sophie."

"Well, can you blame me?" Laughing I shake my head at Liz and we soon get lost in that conversation. Tomorrow, Liz would leave and I would be alone. Life just didn't seem to be fairing that well, but hey at least my pops called. Things with Evelyn will be platonic and professional and after today, I'm not too upset about that.