Split Chance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me." She whispers against my lips and I do, at the same time I slide another finger, twitching as she kisses me deeper, her nails digging into my shoulders. Our kisses are slow and wet. Clenching around my fingers Athena moves her hips trying to get that friction, who am I to deny. Curling my fingers, her arms wrap around my neck and hold on as I finger her faster, Athena spreads her legs even wider letting me in deeper into her slick pussy. Both of us lost to the feelings I kiss her deeper tongues and hot breath is all I am aware of. Her walls start clenching around me, her thighs trembling and her breaths coming out in shuddering gasps as she cums around my fingers, her head thrown back in ecstasy and her juices spilling over me.

Falling against me Athena, lays her head on my shoulder and moans as I slip out of her gently, her walls letting me go. Tracing my fingers over her thighs I smile as I hold her while she catches her breath.

"Two hours isn't far from here." Laughing I hold her waist as I move forward, stand, turn and lay her back.

Pulling her hips forward a bit I start tracing kisses up her thighs stopping when I get to the end of her inner thigh. I run my hands over her hips and grab her underwear pulling them downwards and setting them next to her. She's looking at me with her eyes open and biting her lip. I have to make sure again.

"May I?"

"Yes."

Leaning forward I look up at her as I lay my tongue flat against her entrance and move upward, flicking her clit making her thighs spasm. I chuckle again, her thighs move to close around my head probably due to the vibrations. Placing my arms around each thigh I lean forward again and slip my tongue past her folds into her hole and hum as I enjoy the slick feel of her juices on my tongue. Athena's gasps only make me want to please her more. Flatting my tongue I flicker my tongue increasing the pressure on her throbbing clit. Her thighs quiver under my hands and I can't help myself but moan when I look up and I see her playing with her nipples pulling and twisting on them.

Her hips start to thrust and I moan against her clit as she grabs my head and starts rubbing my face harder against her pussy. Letting go of her thighs they squeeze my head, I can feel my heart pounding in my head, my circulation being cut. Shuddering against me I smile as I feel her cum in my mouth. She tastes good, salty and sweet. Falling back I smile as I lick her softly before standing, taking my shirt off and sitting next to her. Immediately, Athena is kissing me, tasting herself on my lips. I pull her against me and lean back putting my shirt over her. Her lips on my skin she's kissing me on my neck biting my jaw and kissing me softly as she settles down with her head on my shoulder. Holding her I smile, I can't help it, this is what I like, unproblematic sex.

After running my fingers through her waves and rubbing her back Athena pulls back and looks at me. "You want a go?"

"Actually I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"Trust me, getting you off does more to me than you may think."

"Okay." Kissing my cheek she snuggles back against me and I wrap my arms around her.

"Thank you by the way."

"I don't think I've ever been thanked for sex."

"Not the sex you dumbass, that was good by the way but for making sure before you went all in both times. I knew you were drinking and I had a few drinks but you asking was reassuring to know you were conscious of what was going on."

Smiling, I kiss her forehead and keep playing with her hair. "You mean you didn't want to take advantage of little ole me?" Biting my shoulder I yelp as I smack her arm.

"Dumbass."

"Mmm."

"So you said you're two hours away, where exactly would that be?" Laughing I start to respond but the door bangs open and Liz is standing there. For a split second she has a shit eating grin before giving me an apologetic look as she walks towards me.

"We gotta go."

"What happened?" I say as I sit up buttoning my shirt on Athena before turning to stand.

"Someone tried to hit on Sophie, which was cool but when she said no and the guy persisted Lucas came out of nowhere and punched him. Needless to say we gotta go."

Fixing her dress, Athena turns to me, I give her a quick kiss and tell her to keep the shirt as I turn to Liz who hands me her flannel she had around her waist. "Nice meeting you." I smile and walk out back to the crowd of bodies.

Looking everywhere we finally find Marcus who tells us Sophie and Lucas had gone to the car. Thanking him we walk to the car as well, Liz looping her arm with mine.

"Soooo, who was that?"

"That was Athena."

"Like the goddess." Nodding I grin at Liz and whistle happily.

"She's sexy."

"She is something else for sure."

Laughing I pull her closer and get in the car. Sophie looks guilty and Lucas just looks mad.

"I'm sorry we had to leave early." Sophie whispers which leads me to lean from behind to hug her over the seat.

"You did nothing wrong, plus it's almost 2am. I think we had plenty of time. You okay Lucas?"

"Yeah yeah, fucking asshole couldn't accept no."

Laughing I hug and congratulate him on being a hero. Once everyone is settled we start the two hour drive back home singing to the music and having the time of our lives.

- - -

Ringing, there's ringing somewhere. Groaning, I look for my phone. Pants where did my black pants go? Falling out of bed, I'm looking for my phone.

"Damn it Frankie, pick up the phone." Liz growls as she sits up.

"I can't find it."

"Ugh." Now we are both looking for it.

"Hello?"

"Uncle Leo! Why are you calling so early?"

"Oh damn it is 12pm."

"Frankie is here, she's laying on the ground. Haha naw we went out to a party. Of course she hooked up with someone, it's Frankie. Yeah, I'll tell her to get tested. Yeah, okay. Tomorrow at 12pm, yeah that sounds good. Gives me time to rest. Okay Uncle Leo. Yeah yeah, love you too. See you tomorrow."

"What did Leo say?"

"He's bringing your car tomorrow. He'll drive back with me. Oh and he said make sure to get tested."

"Okay." Climbing back in bed I lay my head on Liz's chest and pass out again.

Not long after I hear my name being called this time around. Groaning, I look at my mom standing at my doorway who's staring at me and then Liz who was still knocked out. Luckily both of us had shirts on. Unluckily we were still in bed cuddling.

"Frankie, we have guests coming over in an hour. It's almost 4pm. Maybe you can clean up a bit."

"Okay, who all is coming?"

"Evelyn is one of them, our neighbors next door, your principal, and some of Emily's friends."

"Hey, okay. Is something being celebrated?"

"Yeah, it's Rick's birthday. Your principal is his best friend. Neighbors are good friends and Evelyn is my best friend. If you want to invite people you can."

"Okay, I might invite Lucas and Sophie."

"Okay, so how much longer is Elizabeth staying?"

"She's leaving tomorrow with Uncle Leo."

"Okay." My mom hesitates almost as if she wants to say something else but she doesn't and just nods her head before closing the door. Fuck we slept in all day. Getting up I turn on the light and start cleaning my room.

Finishing up I decide to go shower and change into a black shirt and blue jeans and my adidas. My hand is still bruised, my cut on the forehead is pretty much all healed, and my neck is getting better. It looks more like a bruise than hickeys.

I do smile when I see one single hickey on my collarbone where Athena had bit and sucked. Groaning, I can't help but smile at the thought of her moans and the way her hair fell around her. Those electric blue eyes staring down at me.

Damn what a woman.

Going into my room I smile at Liz who's waiting with a towel. Kissing my cheek she goes to shower as I make the bed and head out into the house.

Rick is in the kitchen. Evelyn is helping my mom prepare some food. I'm looking for Maddie when I feel some tiny arms. Looking down I grin at Maddie.

"Hey Monkey."

"Hi, I wanted to go say hi when we got here but your mommy said you were sleeping so I didn't. Why were you sleeping so late?"

"Late night."

"Okay. Want to go outside?"

"Sure, let me just get some water, want to wait in my room? Liz is there or will be." Nodding her head she runs to my room. Looking up I catch Evelyn's eyes and smile and turn to get some water before things get awkward.

"Happy birthday Rick." I smile at him and nod my head. Smiling he thanks me and gets back to seasoning the burger patties.

Standing there awkwardly, I start to turn but catch Evelyn's eye over my mother's shoulder. She seems to be telling her some story about Emily and Evelyn doesn't seem to care. Smiling, I keep eye contact until she finally turns away.

Ignoring the doorbell as it rings I finish my water and refill my drink. I keep my back facing the entrance to the kitchen as I hear Rick welcoming someone else. Sounds like a man.

"Hey babe, Lewis is here."

"Lewis! It's so great to see you, did you come alone?"

"Of course not Brittany." Must be the wife.

"Lewis, Sarah, this is my daughter Francesca." Turning I smile politely at them.

"Ah yes, Ms. Monte, how's my school treating you so far?"

"It's good Principal Smith."

"Please call me Lewis outside of school."

Nodding, I say my hello to his wife and start to leave but stop when I hear a voice call my name.

"Frankie?"

Lord have mercy on me. My not so favorite cheerleader.

"Hey Abby."

"You guys know each other?" Turning to my mom I nod and just to be an ass run my hand over my neck aka almost gone hickey aside from the new one Athena left. Which instantly makes my mom's eyes widen but of course Abigail has to add fuel.

"Oh yeah, we have gotten to know each other real well." Walking towards me she kisses me on the corner of my lips before heading out back with her parents and Rick. Luckily her parents had already walked away when she kissed me.

Looking at my mom I wait for her to say something but I'm only met with silence. Taking a shot I look over at Evelyn and she looks like she's staring at my mouth. I wonder if she wishes it was her. I wish it was her. Nope she said she wasn't doing this. Gotta respect it.

"So, Abigail is the one who, um, she's the one that left that on you?"

"Yup." Man this is awkward.

"I'm sorry about what I said about Liz."

"It's okay." I'm not apologizing for what I said.

"Cool. Well, I'm going to check on Maddie and Liz." Smiling at Evelyn and nodding at my mom, I turn and finally go to my room. I close the door behind me, shutting my eyes. I take a deep breath and release it. I can't help but smile at Liz and Maddie as they stare at me.

"Teddy, you okay?" Liz asks me a bit worriedly.

"Yup, just some unexpected surprise."

"Good or bad?"

"I guess we'll see."

Not long after we were called outside by my mom. There are tables and chairs out back. I forgot to invite Lucas and Sophie.

"Hey Frankie." An arm hugs me from behind and I feel Abigail lean forward her face next to mine looking at me.

"Abby."

Liz raises an eyebrow and stands up to come and push Abigail away. Well more like to stand next to her until Abigail stands straight and pulls away from me. Glaring at each other and staring up and down in silence I keep quiet.

"I'm Elizabeth, you are?"

Turning to Maddie I start talking to her but keep an ear out to Liz and Abby's conversation.

"Abigail."

"Nice name, so you know Frankie?" I feel Liz lean back against my chair and hear Abigail laugh.

"You could say we have become close."

"You must be the one who left that hickey. Hmm no etique at all."

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?"

"Frankie." Turning fully to Maddie and ignoring the rest of their convo I smile as she looks between Abby and Liz.

"What's up Monkey?"

"Why are they fighting?"

"They aren't, they are just getting to know each other."

"They don't seem to like each other."

"Probably not, but you didn't like Liz at first either."

"Yes that's true but now she's my friend."

"Maybe they'll be friends too!" Smiling at Maddie I look back at Liz and Abby and laugh when all I see is both glaring at one another.

"You girls okay?" Turning even further I nod as Rick comes towards us.

"Okay well Frankie would you mind going to get some ice and more hot dogs?"

"Sure." Standing I turn to ask Liz to come with me but figure it'll be better if I just went myself. "Monkey, try to help them be friends okay."

Nodding, she stands next to them as I go in to grab my keys. Just as I start pulling out, my passenger door opens and Evelyn gets in the car. Staring at her shocked for a moment she just puts her seatbelt on and stares at me.

"Um, hi."

"Hello." Those eyes, smiling, I pull out and start heading to the store.

"Not that I don't enjoy being with you but I thought you didn't want to be around me."

"Frankie." Keeping my eyes on the road I see movement from the corner of my eyes and almost swerve off the road when I feel her hand touching my jaw moving up and running through my hair.

"Evelyn."

"Frankie." That damn voice. I pass the turn to go to the store.

"You missed the turn."

"I know."

Her nails are running down my jaw, to my neck stopping when they get to my collar. Glancing over at her I see her body is turned as much as possible to face me. She's wearing a green dress, brown sandals, her hair is falling around her and she's wearing hoops. Fucking a man, fucking a.

I pull up in a driveway that has a for sale sign and turn off the car. There's a few houses scattered about but nothing too close. The house seems nice. White brick and black trim. Actually, it doesn't seem bad at all.

"You know, after Friday morning, I kept thinking about what you said, about what I said."

"Okay."

"Frankie, look at me." Turning to face her she's not wearing her red lipstick but her lips look just as plump and alluring as if she were. Looking up at her eyes I get lost for a minute and I can't help but smile as she runs her hand over my cheek, her finger tips stopping at my lips before she pulls away and looks down at her hands.

Is it just me or is it hot. I think my brain is losing oxygen.

There's a knock.

Pulling away I turn and look outside. There's an older woman trying to look inside. Thank God for tinted windows. Rolling down my window I smile as the woman moves back.

"Hi."

"Hi there, I was driving by and noticed your car here. I'm Tina Carter, the realtor for this house. Were you interested in looking at it?"

Looking towards Evelyn she is looking down at her phone. Turning to Tina I nod and tell Evelyn I'll be right back leaving my car on and the A/C running as I get out.

"Wonderful, it's such a great coincidence. I normally don't come into town but I had a business showing and decided to pass by."

"How fortunate for me."

"Okay we have the entrance there's a coat closet to the left. Past the entrance we have an open floor setting, you have a fireplace, kitchen to the right, a lovely island in the center. We have the stairs this way. Further down there is an extra room that can be a guest room or game room. Back here we have a lovely patio."

Smiling at Tina I go outside and look around. There is a covered patio with wooden posts. Leading me back inside Tina starts going up the stairs. I can't help but whistle. The master bedroom was gorgeous. Black double door french doors led into a gorgeous bed. Those pillows look fluffy. The windows are a set of large black trim casement windows. Sunlight is streaming in. I can just imagine the moonlight streaming in as well.

"And this way you have the oval center Clawfoot soaking tub. Very nice in my opinion. Your shower has a seating bench and space to walk, dance or for other means." Winking at me I grin at Tina.

"Okay this way we have a walk-in closet. Plenty of room for you and your partner's clothes. Going back out across the hall there is one room across from yours and another to the left." Looking at both they too had nice windows letting light in.

"There is a garage that can hold up to two cars. Did you want to go look at it?"

"Actually Tina, can I have a few minutes alone?"

"Sure, take your time. The house looks expensive but I don't think the owner realized the area he was building in. That being said, it's selling for a lot less than it's worth."

"How long has it been on the market?"

"A year and six months." Whistling, I look around me and out the window.

"I'll be honest Tina, that's a bit concerning. What would a complete inspection come up with?"

"Truth be told, the house is a deal. At almost 50 percent off, it's a robbery. No one can drop that amount of money and not suffer a bit around here. You compare it to the rest of the houses and it's too much. The inspection will be good, it's well maintained and taken care of."

"Okay I'll meet you downstairs."

"Okay."

I call my Uncle Leo who also happens to be an inspector but he doesn't pick up. I know he can get this completed tomorrow when he comes so I make my decision and go downstairs. Tina is leaning against the kitchen island looking down at her phone.

"So what did you decide?"

"I won't lie to you Tina, I'm still unsure."

"I spoke with the owner. He's willing to pay for the inspection and closing costs. He's really trying to get rid of it."

"Okay, I have a contact who can come tomorrow around mid day. I'll forward you his information and based on what he does or doesn't find you may have yourself a deal."

"Okay, I have to ask, you seem a bit young. I honestly expected for your partner to be the one deciding."

"She's not my partner, just my friend, I wanted to stop by and unfortunately for her she was tagging along."

"Okay, here's my card. Please give it to the inspector and we'll follow up."

"Okay." I shake her hand and walk out with her smiling as she gets in her car and drives away. I get in my car and look at Evelyn who is looking at me questionably before speaking.

"We need to hurry back to your mom's. Rick is asking where you are and we have to pick up a cake your mom had put an order for. All the same direction. I can get the cake and you go to the store then we'll meet back."

"Perfect." Pulling out I clock the address and go to the store. Dropping Evelyn at the bakery I go to the store and quickly grab some ice, hot dogs, and buns. By the time I was done Evelyn was waiting at my car.

"So have you heard from Mark?" I ask as we start driving back and Evelyn looks away from me and outdoors before responding.

"He'll be back in a week."

"Okay. Are you two okay?"

"Frankie, I understand you have this crush on me and for some reason I want to try and keep my life with Mark away from you so it doesn't upset you. I don't want to see you like the other day but please know there are girls your age who are available. Prime example is Abigail, you two seem to have a history. You have to get over this..."

"Please stop Evelyn. I get that you see me as someone who may not know what they want, I get that. I also understand that I can't ask you to leave your husband when I won't be available for you in that capacity but don't dismiss what I feel. What I want." Looking over at me I take a quick glance and give her a soft smile.

"You can want all you want, that doesn't mean it's available to have."

"Okay."

"Okay." Looking forward I play some music to cover the silence until we pull up into the driveway. Once we park, Evelyn leans forward and gives me a kiss on the cheek before getting out and taking the cake with her.

I go straight to the back and give the hot dogs to Rick, put the ice in the cooler, go inside to store the ice cream and I go looking for Liz, Abby and Maddy.