Split Second Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He parked in his usual spot and saw Aunt Katie's car. Down a few spots he noticed a BMW which looked like his mothers, but never gave it much attention. His focus was on the make out session as soon as he walked in Aunt Katie's door.

He took the elevator to the 17th floor and went to the condo and knocked on the door.

Debbie heard the knock and wondered who it could be. She was sure it was Katie coming back. She must have forgotten something.

As soon as she opened the door she was in shock!

"Jimmy?"

Jimmy instantly lunged in and kissed her on the lips. Not a mother son type of kiss, but an aggressive high school make out session kiss. He was too caught up in the moment to realize it wasn't his Aunt Katie. He only had one thing on his mind....attack!

Debbie opened her mouth to explain right as he leaned in, which led to his tongue slithering in and wrapping itself around hers.

A million thoughts went through her mind all at once.

-What is Jimmy doing here?

-Why is he kissing me?

-NOOOOO! His tongue is in my mouth!

-This can't be happening!

But all along, while she was thinking this, she never pulled back or away, just continued with the kissing. That's when she noticed his arms wrapping around her and grabbing her ass.

- Oh my God!

-Oh my God!

-What is happening?!

she was thinking to herself.

Jimmy pulled his lips from hers and started kissing her neck. "Aunt Katie, those pictures were so hot! I can't wait to taste that pussy!"

Debbie's body stiffened and again, a million thoughts went through her mind in a split second. -Aunt Katie?

-What?

-He thinks I'm her?

-Why is he here?

-Pictures?

-Taste that pussy?

-What is going on!"

In an instant, Katie's words came back to her, "He would show up, I would answer the door and the aggressive make out session would begin! I would usually get dressed up for him as that's what he likes. Of course, the clothes don't stay on long, but it's just fun knowing how it turns him on."

-Oh my God! This is the younger guy she was telling me about!

-What do I do now?

-He can't be doing this with his mother, what is he thinking?

Then it dawned on her that, just a few weeks ago, he couldn't tell his mother and aunt apart.

-NOOOOO!!!! He actually thinks I'm his Aunt Katie.

Then she remembered what Katie told her before she left, "Remember, you are me tonight! Do things the way I do them! Heck, if you need to, think about the stories I'm constantly telling you and make sure you do the things which I would do!"

At that same second, Jimmy felt her stiffen as well when he said the words Aunt Katie.

A million thoughts went through his head in a split second as well.

-What was that about?

-Why did she react that way when I called her name? She's never done that before.

-Why did she seem shocked when she opened the door?

-Why is she acting so differently tonight?

He then pulled back and looked her in her eyes. Something told him it was not Aunt Katie, but was this his mother? His thoughts went back to a few weeks ago when they thought they had fooled him with their dressing alike. But why are they doing it again? Is this a show for him? What's the game they are playing?

As he's looking in his mom's eyes, more split second thoughts happened.

-It's got to be Aunt Katie, maybe it was the makeup that confused me

-My mom wouldn't let me do this.

-Maybe that Viagra is playing tricks on my mind and this IS actually Katie.

Hoping to clear this up in his mind, he chose to try something and said, "I missed you Aunt Katie." and leaned in to kiss her again.

Looking into her son's eyes, she thought,

-How do I explain this to him?

-He'll want to know where Katie is and why I'm here instead, dressed like this.

-He'll be devastated and end up telling Jim.

-Oh God, I can't let that happen!

-I'll let him believe I'm Katie and slow things down and put a stop to it.

Her thought process snapped when hearing the words "I missed you Aunt Katie".

"I missed you too Jimmy."

She thought,

-Why did I just say that?

-He's about to kiss me again!

-Oh God, what do I do now?

They embraced in another kiss and Jimmy was a bit relieved when she didn't pull back at all which led him to justify the situation that it WAS the makeup and the pill which confused him.

He kept on kissing her and she let him, still scared to death of him finding out he was actually kissing his mother this way!

As their lips were locked, he grabbed her ass, picked her up and pushed up against the living room wall. With all that was going on with her prior nerves and excitement and the wine, she was lost in the situation and wrapped her legs around his waist as she was twirling her tongue around his mouth while he pushed her against the wall. All this caused her knee length sweater dress to creep up towards her waste.

Him being young and strong, while he pushed her against the wall and her legs wrapped around his waist, he lifted her up a bit while bending down, which then put her legs on his shoulders. He didn't see any panties and was now directly in front of her pussy, which he instantly starting licking which cause her to let out a moan and her body jolted and she screamed to herself,

-Noooooo, he can't be doing this! I'm his mother!

-What is he doing to me?

-I have to stop this!

She put her hands on his head to stop him right as his tongue penetrated her entrance even further..

She whispered out loud

"NOOOOOOO!!! Ohhhhhh Gooooddddd....this feels greeeeaaaaaat!" and her voice trailed off in a pleasured moan while her hands pulled his head in closer instead of pushing him away.

At that instant, Jimmy thought,

-She had panties on in the picture.

-This isn't the outfit she was wearing in the picture.

-Why would she change outfits?

He shook it off and just kept licking and tongue fucking her pussy against the wall while she was moaning and gripping his head tighter and tighter.

He opened his eyes and saw the patch of hair above her pussy, which caused him to push in harder. Then thoughts popped into his head again,

-She's much more wet than usual, I like it!

-I wonder if I can make her cum this way.

-She trimmed her pussy hair differently this time.

-Wait a minute, that pussy picture she sent earlier was clean shaven.

-Hair doesn't grow that fast

-Did her text, this is for you when you come over! mean Saturday and not now?

-This is Friday eve, not the usual Saturday.

-Was that actually mom's car in the parking garage?

-Holy Shit, this is my mother!

Which caused him to lick and penetrate her pussy even harder as he finally figured out it WAS his mother! And, he was eating her out! And she was grabbing his head, forcing it closer to her pussy!

Then his youthfulness and lack of common sense kicked in, along with raging hormones and thought,

-If she wants this, I'll play along.

-After all, I've been fucking Aunt Katie, so this should be fine too.

He kept licking and she kept squirming. All at once, her body stiffened and he heard her moan softly, "cummmmiiiiinnnnngggggg....." As her voice trailed off, he was rewarded with a flooding of juices in his month.

She went limp on his shoulders and she whispered in his ear, "down, down, lower, lower." His mouth left her pussy and he lowered her to the floor. As he stood back up she grabbed his face, pulled it closer to hers and started kissing him again.

She didn't notice him kicking off his shoes and undoing his jeans, which fell to the floor. He was now only wearing his shirt. As her tongue was licking up her own juices in her son's mouth, she suddenly felt something between them, reached down to feel it then realized it was his dick, which was rock hard! Again, she moaned into his mouth. "Ooooooooooo......"

In one motion, he whipped her around, pinned her against the wall, hiked up her dress, and entered her!

Her eyes quickly shot open and were as wide as saucers, her mouth hung open but no sounds were coming out. She pushed her hands against the wall, arched her back which caused her ass to stick out. She turned her head to the side to protest, but before she could say anything, her mouth was met by him locking onto her lips with his as he started slowly pushing his dick in and out of her pussy.

Inside her head she was screaming,

-This can't be happening! This can't be happening!

-My son is fucking me! His dick is in my pussy! Noooooo!!!!!

He couldn't believe he was fucking his own mother! The sight in front of him was nothing but pure taboo, gorgeousness and hotness, all in one! That white dress with her back arched, her ass pushed back, and his tongue in her mouth caused him to pull back and say, "You are so fucking hot Aunt Katie!"

She whipped her head around as much as she could and snapped, "I want to feel your cock! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Which he did! She was in shock at the words that just came from her mouth! Why was she saying those words?

With her heels still on, she was in the right position for him to piston in and out like a high performance engine!

All the sudden, without any warning, she screamed, "I'm cumming againnnnnnnnnn!!!!!" He just kept fucking her through her orgasm, he was almost ready to pop himself, but held back as much as he could.

Her orgasm slowed and she went limp, he wrapped his arms around her waist and he pulled out of her soaked pussy. She turned to face him and sank lower with her eyes shut. She felt something hit her cheek, it was his cock. She instinctively grabbed it with her hand and started stroking it. She then put the head of his cock in her mouth when she realized,

"

-Holy Shit! I'm sucking my son's cock!

-Why am I doing this?!

She heard, "Oh god, that feels great. Keep stroking it, keep sucking it."

Debbie loved sucking cock and now she had one in her mouth. She slowly started moving her tongue all around it while moving it in and out. At this point, she lost all perspective on whose cock it was, she was just enjoying the moment.

Jimmy, on the other hand, knew exactly who was sucking his dick. It was getting him more and more excited knowing his very own mother was giving him head! He took his shirt off and was now completely naked. He started moving his hips back and forth. Slowly at first, then sped up a little bit at a time until he was about ready to explode.

Debbie could sense he was getting closer and closer to an orgasm. She removed her son's dick from her mouth, still stroking it, looked up at him and said "Cum for me Jimmy! Cum in my mouth!" and clamped her lips back onto his cock.

That's all he needed and let loose in his mother's mouth!

As soon as the first drop hit her throat, Debbie snapped out of her trance and remembered it was her son's cum who she was swallowing. Instead of being disgusted with herself, she rationalized it was actually her sister, Aunt Katie, who was swallowing. After all, she had to be Katie tonight, right? That's what Katie had told her to do.

As she was finished swallowing all her son's cum, she noticed he was still hard as a rock. Her husband usually starts to go soft at this point and needs to recover for a while. She continued to stroke, lick it and marvel at the young cock in front of her for a few minutes.

She felt him starting to lift her up and when her mouth reached his, she kissed him again. Their mouths were locked together and her hands were moving all around his head, running her fingers through his hair.

He backed her over to the couch and she fell over the armrest of the couch. He grabbed her nylon cover legs from going all the way over, which exposed her pussy and ass to him. He jumped at the chance and started licking her pussy again which caused her to yell out "Oh God Yessssssssss!"

He kept licking and sucking. Then, in a bold move, he moved closer to her little ass and started licking it, which caused her to jump and squirm. But, since he had a hold of her legs, she couldn't go anywhere.

She couldn't believe her own son was now licking her asshole! What was going on? She had been fucked and had swallowed his cum. She wanted pure sex tonight, and that's what she was getting!

Jimmy kept up the assault on his mom's ass and slowly inserted a finger into her pussy. Then he added a second one. He then started sliding both fingers in and out. She was verbally breathing heavier and heavier and starting to pant louder and louder, almost as she was gasping for breath. He could feel her getting wetter and wetter.

"Please....please.....please.....please" she was panting between breaths as his fingers were going in and out of her little pussy while his tongue worked on her puckered asshole.

He lifted his head to look at her and she looked directly into his eyes with pleasurable tears and silently mouthed, "I'm gonna cum." Then a slightly more vocal, "Please don't stop. Please don't stop!" As she was panting between each sentence. But he did stop, just long enough to pull his fingers out and push his cock in her pussy.

That was it, that was all she needed. She came all over his cock as he was sliding in and out. She kept losing her breath and cumming while he kept fucking her. All while both looked into each other's eyes. They shared a moment which very few people share, especially a mother and son!

That look jolted his excitement and all at once he started pushing harder and with one last push he was grunting...he was also cumming in his mother's pussy!

Debbie, still looking in his eyes, still having an orgasm, realized his dick was inside of her, which caused her to clinch and tighten around his dick, which was shooting cum inside.

The noises she was making was an exhausted panting moan, but inside her head,

-NOOOOO!!! He can't cum inside me!

-He needs to stop! This isn't right!

But her mouth, almost out of betrayal to her mind, in what can only be called a quiet shout, was saying over and over, "Cum in me! Cum in me!"

They both felt like their orgasms lasted for hours. They were both still looking in each other's eyes, they were sweating and breathing hard. He pulled out of her, lowered her legs, grabbed her hands and lifted her up to her wobbly feet. She rewarded him with a passionate kiss and she wrapped her arms around his glowing body.

Eventually, Jimmy broke the kiss and said, "that was amazing! I'm worn out, I need to sit down." He held her hand as he walked her to the front of the couch.

Before they sat down, he said, "please..... take off that dress, I want to see your body."

Debbie, just then, realized she was still wearing the dress. It wasn't all nice and pressed, like before, it was now a wrinkled mess of sweat, makeup and some of her son's cum, which dribbled out of her mouth earlier.

Snapping back to a bit of reality, she was slightly hesitant to remove her clothes, as it would be in front of her only son!

She also thought,

-There's no going back now.

-I have to go with whatever happens.

-He can't know it's me.

-I have to keep being Katie.

She sat on the couch, bent over and first undid her heels, took them off, stood up and pulled her sweater dress over her head and tossed it on the adjacent chair. She felt a bit embarrassed as she was now completely naked in front of her son.

This was the first time since he was a baby he saw his mother's naked breasts, and he was starstruck.

He grabbed her hand, looked her up and down and said, "you have an amazing body." Which caused a flirty yet embarrassing giggle from her as she hadn't heard those words from a man in a long time.

He pulled her on the couch with him and they were sitting next to each other with her knees bent and her legs on the couch instead of the floor. She leaned into him, looked into his eyes and whispered "Thank you" and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

She closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest. As her hand came around to his body, she realized he was still hard. In amazement, she grabbed his dick and said, "Wow, how can you still be hard? Aren't you worn out yet?" She wasn't used to her husband cumming twice in one night, let alone twice without getting soft.

Jimmy answered, still not letting on he knew who she was, "I wanted to give you a night to remember. Before I got to your place, I took a Viagra just to see if I could last longer than usual. I wanted to make this evening last as long as we could."

As soon as she heard this, she flashed back to what Katie had told her a few weeks ago, "...we had a marathon session! I swear that young guy lasted two hours, came three times, and never got soft! I felt like I came twenty times, but I lost count."

Debbie didn't know what to think. Here she was, laying on her son's chest, naked, her hand on his still rock hard cock after already cumming twice, and him saying he wants to go again and for a lot longer!

She was both excited and scared. She was hoping for a night of wild passionate sex, but not with her son! Not with someone she would have to see for the rest of her life and be reminded of it!

It was then she heard a light moan coming from Jimmy and realized she was slowly stroking the hard cock in her hand. She raised her head, looked at him with a mischievous grin and said, "Seems like someone likes his dick being stroked. What else would you like?"

Her mind screamed as it were another person screaming at her,

-NOOOOO....you can't say that!

-He's your son! What are you doing!

-You have to put a stop to this!

-You....you.....you are Debbie, not Katie.

-He's your son!

Then, as if another voice was taking over,

-Ohhhh.....but it feels so good to be wanted....

-You've already fucked and sucked him. This isn't hurting anyone.

Almost as if on auto pilot, she didn't wait for an answer and lowered her head and kissed the tip of her son's cock. Without thinking, she began to slide it in and out of her mouth, which led her to moan in delight as she was sucking.

Jimmy just laid his head back and thought,