Split Second Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-This is wild!

-Never could I have ever imagined my own mother would have my cock in her mouth. -This is too good to be true!

He put one hand on her head and the other on her lower back and started caressing both. The only sounds in the room were the erotic slurping sounds of a mother enjoying sucking her son's cock and the antique wall clock ticking in the background.

She was testing herself, she wanted to see how much of his dick she could swallow. It was almost like a game to her as she would deep throat his cock, then slowly slide off of it and stroke it, then repeated. She did this several times with each time hearing a pleasure moan coming from her son.

Her mind was still talking to her trying to get her to stop,

-Why are you doing this?

-Why are you enjoying sucking your son's cock?

-You are actually deep throating his cock!

-Nooooo!....You have to stop this!....You can't keep doing this!

Again, her mind and body were at war, but her body, once again, was winning the battle.

She snapped back when she felt Jimmy slide his hand underneath her body and felt his fingers crawling through her public hair and slowly made his way to her pulsing vagina. Instead of inserting fingers, he just gently massaged the outer lips. This caused her to moan, or hum on his dick, which was sliding in and out of her mouth.

He kept up the massage while getting his dick sucked. He felt her getting wet again and she removed her mouth from his dick, leaned up to him and kissed him.

Instead of releasing his cock from her hand, she instead gripped it a bit harder, stroked a little faster, looked in his eyes and whispered, "Would you like me to make you cum with my hand? Do you like to be stroked by your Aunt Katie?"

Again, her mind was pleading,

-Nooooo!!! You can't say that to your son!

-This isn't right!

-You have to stop. It's still not too late!

Her mind was still fighting this battle but the pleasure her body was receiving was much more intense than the objections her mind was giving, and the pleasure was winning out.

Jimmy heard her request and said, "Lets cum together" as he maneuvered her to move and sit on the couch. She draped one of her legs over his, moved her hand back to his cock, started stroking again while looking into her son's eyes.

He moved his hands down to her pussy and gently pushed in his middle finger.

This caused her to tighten her grip on his cock and stroke a bit faster. She stopped in mid stroke and jolted a bit as he also inserted his ring finger and began to reach as far up inside her as he could, slightly rubbing her G-spot. The more he was moving his fingers inside of her, the more wet she was getting. Her hand was still gripping his cock, but wasn't moving. He began moving his fingers faster and faster. She was getting so wet it was like the sounds of him squeezing a drenched sponge!

She never had this feeling before as he kept up his finger assault on his mother's pussy. He locked his lips with hers and their tongues were dancing as she was beginning to feel an orgasm coming on, which caused her to automatically start stroking him again. With her pushing her head against the couch, all the sudden arched her back, took her hand away from his cock and brought it to her pussy and screamed, "YESSSSSSSS!!!!" while pulling his hand away, which resulted in her squirting and stream of cum on the glass coffee table in front of the couch! She had never done that before. It was also the first time Jimmy had ever experienced it as well!

"Oh god! Keep going keep going keep going....!" Her body was convulsing, she guided her son's fingers back to her pussy as it was spewing liquid and he kept on fingering her for what seemed like an hour!

She finally grabbed his hand, trying to pull it away and was saying, "enough....enough....you have to stop....please.....please...." and brought her mouth to his and pushed her tongue down his throat again.

Her body was still shaking as he guided her hand back to his cock and whispered, "stroke me, I'm almost there."

Instinctively, she kept kissing him while stroking faster and faster. She was gaining her senses back from her squirting orgasm when he pulled his mouth away from hers and said "Just a bit more! I'm almost there!"

She looked down at her hand just as his cock spit out its first stream of cum which landed on his chest. She could feel the veins in his dick pulsing as another stream spewed out, then a third and fourth, which landed on her hand, which was still moving up and down his cock.

As she was staring in amazement, she heard inside her mind,

-What did you do!

-You jacked off your own son!

-His cum is on your hand!

-What's going to happen now?!

She just kept staring, but never released his cock, which was still hard and pulsing in her palm!

His mind was saying,

-Holy shit! Mom just jerked me off!

-That was amazing!

-I'm still hard!

-What else can happen now?

Then he had an idea. While they were both still breathing heavily, he tilted her head up to his and said, "Bedroom. Let's move to your bedroom," and began to get up, which made her move to her feet, still wobbly from her squirting orgasm.

He took her hand, led her to the bedroom, which was lit up from the city lights shining through the sliding balcony door windows, and gently laid her on the bed.

He followed her down to the bed but, instead of kissing her, brought his mouth to her breast, which her nipples were sticking out and hard enough to cut glass.

He started licking one of her nipples, which sent a spark through his mother's body, Again, her mind was protesting and a million thoughts went through again...

-Oh God! He's licking your nipple!

-Why is this happening?!

-How did you let him get you on the bed?!

-This has to stop NOW!

-Oooooooo......feelsssssss......great.....!

It was no use, she wasn't going to stop him. Her body had won the battle, it was all but over.

His mouth left her breast and he moved down to her still glistening pussy, which was still covered in juices from her last orgasm.

Once arriving at his destination, he stuck his tongue out and slowly licked her slit like a lollypop, which caused her to grab the bed sheets with both hands and squeeze and let out a "oh goooood.....that feels magical!"

Soon, he made an aggressive move, covered her whole pussy with his mouth and shoved his tongue in! This caused her to arch her back and her mouth hung open and a noise which sounded like she was gasping for air came out, which Jimmy thought was sexy as hell!

He kept up the charge at his mother's pussy for a few minutes, until he felt her body begin to shift and shiver just a bit then pulled away, but wasn't finished yet.

He slithered up her body, again stopping at her breasts. She felt something poking at the entrance to her pussy, which was on the brink of another orgasm, and realized he was still hard.

She grabbed his head, pulled it to hers and kissed him deeply and passionately like never before!

While their mouths were still in the throws of passion, she managed to whisper in pleasure, "What are you doing to me? Why does this feel so fucking good!" While saying this, she lifted her body slightly until the entrance to her sensitive pussy found the still rock hard head of her son's cock and as if in slow motion, he pushed and disappeared into the folds of her vagina. She let out a sultry, "wooooooow......that feels greeeeaaaatttt....."

Instead of sliding his dick in and out of her pussy, he didn't move and let her feel the whole length of it inside of her. He lifted up his body, looked down and let a stream of spit slowly slide from his mouth to the genitals of a mother and son, which were now cemented together in a bond which should never happen.

She looked on in amazement as she watched her son's spit leave his mouth and drip down as in slow motion to the incestuous connection which they could never deny.

Once he felt the saliva slide down his hard cock and move to her pussy lips, he began moving in and out of her.

Even though her mind had lost the battle with her body, it was still talking to her, almost pleading with her,

-You gotta stop, this can't go on!

-Oh god! He just dripped spit on your pussy!

-A mother and son shouldn't be doing this!

It was a lost cause as her body, as if it were a natural occurrence, moved right in step with her son, who was now grinding in and out of her.

He brought his fingers to her mouth which she quickly started sucking. As soon as she got his finger all wet with her saliva, he took it from her mouth and brought it to her ridged, sensitive nipple, and began painting it with her saliva.

Her body was starting to react to all these new taboo sensations. She didn't want to enjoy it, but she couldn't control it. Jimmy could sense his mother was on the brink of another explosion and upped the pace of his fucking. With sweat now dripping off both of their bodies, she wrapped her arms around his back, dug in with her fingernails, pulled him to her, pressed her mouth to his and screamed in his mouth, "I'M CUMMMMMINNNNNGGGGG AGAINNNNNNNNN! I'm cumming all over your cock!'

This caused him to stop his movement while being all the way inside of her and he just let her convulse. The pain he was feeling from her fingernails was overpowered by the pleasure he was feeling from her tightening pussy!

She squeezed her arms tighter and buried her head in his neck and she shivered with an earth shattering orgasm, one she hadn't had in a long time!

He smiled and thought,

-Aunt Katie has never cum like that!

-Holy Cow! My mom is an animal!

-I need to keep this going just a while longer.

Before she came down fully from the intensity, he rolled over so he was now on the bottom and she was on top.

She was exhausted and laying on her son's chest. Both mother and son were panting, trying to catch their breath. Their sweat soaked bodies sliding against each other. With her head on the pillow next to his, she felt his breath on her neck and then realized he was still hard and was still inside of her. She could feel the juices from her previous orgasm running from her onto him.

She heard him say, "Fuck me Aunt Katie, I need to cum again. I want to cum inside your pussy."

"Yes, yes, cum inside of me! I want to feel you shoot inside of me!"

Her mind just wouldn't give up,

-What? Did you just say that out loud?

-You can't want your son to cum inside of your body again!

-This has to be a bad dream!

-You can't be fucking your own son and enjoying it!

-How can his cock still be hard?

With the sound of his voice, as if it were commanding her, she began moving, sliding her pussy back and forth, feeling her son's cock sliding in and out almost at a snail's pace. They were both feeling the sensation of every detail of each other's sex parts, the parts which were never intended to be felt by a mother and son.

Debbie's pussy, still well lubricated and quite sensitive from all the orgasms she already experienced, had the tingly feeling and she knew she wasn't done yet.

Jimmy, still hard as glass, was feeling his mother's sex juices running down his inside thigh and thought he was going to bust right then.

He knew he wasn't going to last much longer, so he took control and started moving his hips up and down, pushing his cock deeper inside his mother with each upward thrust.

She lifted her body just enough to let his mouth clamp on to her breast and began sucking. She took his hand and brought it to her mouth and began sucking on his fingers again. After a few more thrusts, he threw caution to the wind. He took his fingers, now coated in his mother's spit, reached around her body with both hands, grabbed her ass, spread her cheeks apart and pushed the saliva coated finger into her asshole.

This made her ass and pussy clinch in one simultaneous squeeze, which she cried out, "YESSSSSSSS.....AGAINNNNNNNN" and a flood came out of her pussy.

At the same time, she felt her son tense up and with one last thrust he grunted "I'm cumming!" and she felt his cock eject another round of cum inside her body!

Debbie's mind took over and shouted,

-This can't be happening!

-He's sucking your tit, fingering your asshole and cumming in your pussy!

-You can't cum with your son!

-What is he doing to you!

-You need to stop this.....but....but.....oooooooooo....it feels soooooo gooooood!

It was no use, her mind had now given up completely to her body.

They were both in the realm of an alternate reality, one which they both could never escape from. With their orgasms slowing down, she once again pressed her lips to his and began kissing him with a passion of which a mother should never kiss her son.

Through all this, neither of them heard the front door to the condo open. Here it was almost midnight and Katie came home.

As she walked in, she saw her white sweater dress on the living room chair, a man's jeans and tennis shoes on the floor and heard the loud, pleasure filled sounds coming from the bedroom.

Katie was a bit tipsy from the alcohol she consumed from the night out with the girls, but she quietly went over to the bedroom and peeked around the door. All she could see was her sister's back and she was riding a guy's lap. Of course, she assumed it was Steve. She caught the last bit of the two conjoined bodies in the midst of their latest orgasm. She smiled and went on to the guest bedroom and thought, "Good for Debbie! She's finally getting what she wants!"

Now, covered in sweat and panting heavily, both Debbie and Jimmy share a passionate kiss which finalized their love making. She lifted her body off his, which resulted in a suction type of sound as his cock left the folds of his mother's pussy. She laid down next to him, never breaking the kiss. Her hand made its way to her son's cock, which she felt was finally, slowly softening.

With one final bold move, She finished the kiss and lowered her head to his cock and sucked up the juices from a joint orgasm of both mother and son.

Even though her mind was still screaming at her to not do it, her body was in complete control and there was nothing her mind could do to stop it.

As her mouth was sliding up and down her son's semi erect member, she let out an, "Ummmmmmm.......I can taste my pussy on your cock.....ummmm....it's so sweet......"

Katie, feeling a bit naughty and daring, and feeling a bit fun from the alcohol, opened the guest bedroom door and, like a cat, quietly made her way to the master bedroom, which was actually her room, with her cell phone in hand.

Turning on her cell camera and engaging the video low light setting, without looking, she reached her cell phone inside the doorframe and started filming her sister with who she thought was her date, Steve.

Instead, what she was capturing on video was a mother slowly sucking on her son's cock covered in both of their cum. With the city lights shining through the sliding balcony door window, there was plenty of light to capture the incestuous scene.

The video clearly showed the faces of both Debbie and Jimmy. Debbie with her mouth full of Jimmy's cock and Jimmy, with his hands behind his head smiling with enjoyment.

Katie went back to her room and instead of looking at the video, just sent it to her sister's phone with the caption, "See, I told you you'd have a great time! You'll have to tell me all about it!"

With Jimmy's cock deflating, Debbie moved up and snuggled next to her son, who was now also her lover. They were both exhausted and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Katie, knowing she couldn't make even the slightest noise, remained in the guest bedroom in hopes that Steve would be leaving soon and not spend the night. She, too, drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later, Debbie woke up. She was still half asleep as she made her way to the bathroom. After flipping on the light, she saw herself in the mirror and what a sight she saw!

Lipstick smeared and dried streams of running mascare stuck to both cheeks, looking like she had just be thoroughly fucked, which she had.

That's when it hit her! While she was staring at herself, her mind went crazy again,

-You just fucked your son!

-You swallowed his cum!

-He ate your pussy!

-What were you thinking! YOU FUCKED YOUR OWN SON!

She was wrestling with the flashbacks of what happened and HOW it happened! But, as much as she was hoping it was a dream, she knew it wasn't. Her pussy was way too sore to believe she wasn't fucked better than she has been in a LONG time. Thinking about all the pleasure she had during the sex session with her son, she wanted to ease the soreness a bit and splashed some water and rubbed it all around her pussy. The cool water actually felt quite good, which put a smile on her face.

Debbie was hesitant about going back to the bed, which had her son sleeping in it, but she had to continue the charade of being her sister Katie so her son wouldn't suspect anything. After all, there was no way her son could find out, he would never recover from the disappointment he would have with her.

Still trembling, she went back to the bed and laid down. She was almost asleep when she felt Jimmy's arms wrapping around her body. They were now in the spooning position. Debbie felt both safe and scared at the same time. Safe because everything was over and scared because she didn't know what would happen in the morning when they got up.

Jimmy, who awakened when Debbie got back in the bed, was also in a groggy state of sleepiness. Instinctively, when he felt the female body laying down with him, he wrapped his arms around her. Then he remembered and realized who he was laying with and was in utter shock at the events of the evening.

-Holy Shit! I fucked my mom!

-She came on my cock!

-I came in her pussy!

-She swallowed my cum!

-How did this happen?

-Why is she pretending to be Aunt Katie?

-Now she is lying down next to me. Still naked! How should I act?

As he was thinking all of this, his dick started coming back to life.

Debbie felt something behind her. In her sleepiness, she didn't even think what it actually was. She reached back in order to move whatever it was and grabbed a hold of her son's dick, which was growing again.

She woke up with a jolt and instantly remembered what her sister told her, "I swear that young guy lasted two hours, came three times, and never got soft! I felt like I came twenty times, but I lost count. I was worn out! We slept for a few hours, and he was ready to go again"