Split Second Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy sensed this jolt and moved his hand and felt her pubic hair. A bit further down, he felt her outer pussy, which was damp from the water she had splashed.

He whispered in her ear, "Aunt Katie, you are still so wet, what should we do about it?"

The fingers on her pussy and clit just made her shiver a bit with excitement and without thinking moaned, "ooooo.....that feels grrrrreeeeaaattttt......keep going....ooooo"

Her eyes shot open and again, her mind was trying to talk her out of it,

-What did you just say?

-You asked your son to keep playing with your pussy!

-What is wrong with you!

But it was no use, just as those thoughts were going through her mind, the head of her son's penis was already at the entrance to her pussy and was slowly moving inside....again.

"Yesssssss, you feel fantastic" was what Debbie heard as her son pushed the full length of his cock inside her.

Debbie closed her eyes and let out a moan with the sound of "oooooooooo......yessssss.....fuck me more......oooooooooo"

Her mind was screaming again,

-Nooooo!!! You can't ask your son to fuck you again!

-This is wrong! You have to stop this!

But there was no use, he was moving in and out of his mother as if it were a natural thing and she had no plans on stopping him.

He reached around her body with both arms and was hugging her from the back as he was sliding in and out. He moved one arm further up around her neck and gently squeezed while he was still fucking her, slightly cutting off her oxygen, but still being gentle with it. He would hear her start to gasp for breath, then release, then a minute later would do it again. He would just repeat this process as every time she would gasp, she would clench her pussy around his cock, which was driving him crazy! Neither of them were aware of how long this was going on as both were getting extreme pleasure from it.

Debbie was lost in the moment as she had never experienced such a frightening pleasure in all her life. She was on the verge of an orgasm then her loss of breath caused her to gasp for air which delayed the orgasm. She didn't know how much more of this she could take.

After quite a bit of this back and forth from Jimmy squeezing her to letting her breath again, he heard her say, "please....*gasp*.....please.....*gasp*.....let me cum.....*gasp*......let me cum..."

Jimmy, wanting to make this sensation last as long as he could, told her with a little bit of force, "you CANNOT cum just yet. You can only cum with I tell you to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes....*gasp*.....I understand.....*gasp*....but I need to cum, please let me cum...."

"Now, tell me to keep fucking you."

"Please Jimmy.....*gasp*.....keep fucking me! Please keep fucking me!"

Her body was in complete control, but her subconscious mind kept trying to come back,

-Noooooo!!! You can't ask your son to fuck you!

-This isn't right!

-You must take control back!

Her body had taken over and she was on the verge of cumming again when all the sudden Jimmy stopped and pulled out of her pussy.

"Nooooo......keep fucking me......*gasp*....what are you doing....*gasp*...I need you inside of me!"

Jimmy decided to try something daring, he didn't know if he could pull this off with his mother or not, but wanted to try it. He rolled her on her back, straddled her legs and shoved back inside of her. In a demanding way he asked, "whose pussy is this?"

Her eyes shot open when hearing the question. Her lipstick smeared, her face covered in sweat and running mascara, she locked eyes with him, her son, and gave a puzzled look. She didn't answer the question, just looked at him then said, "please....please....I need to cum....I need to cum...." and she wrapped her legs around his back and was pulling him into her.

He again said, "look at me....you cannot cum until I tell you to cum." He was sliding in and out of her. She was getting wetter and wetter. The sounds of an incestuous sex were surrounding the room.

"If you want to cum, you must tell me whose pussy this is."

Now her mind was going crazy again,

-You cannot answer that question!

-You cannot tell him it's his pussy!

-He's your son, you can't tell him that!

But she needed a release, she needed to cum in a bad way. Jimmy knew he wasn't going to last much longer either. As he was pumping harder and harder into his mother, he again said, "I'll let you cum when you tell me whose pussy this is."

She was fighting the words with all her might, she didn't want to vocalize such a thing, but her body needed a release, she was on the verge of another explosive orgasm.

Then the words, reluctantly, came out, she said under her breath, "It's yours, this pussy is yourrrrrsssss......now please let me cummmm....." as he was drilling in and out of her.

He was pumping faster and said, "I couldn't hear you. You still cannot cum until you tell me whose pussy this is!"

"It's.....it's....it's.....It's yours! It's yours! Please take it! It's your pussyyyyy!" she practically yelled with her head shaking from side to side in defiance of what she was saying. Her body didn't want to give it up, but now her mind was in control as she needed to cum and cum badly!

"Yes it is! It's my pussy! Now cum!.....Cum now! Cum Now! Cum with meeeeeee!" And he unloaded into her pussy right at the same time she started her orgasm! She reached up and wrapped her arms around him, pulled him down and forcefully pushed her tongue in his mouth!

Here it was, a mother and son, joined together by every possible sexual way, as a mother and son should never be joined. His cum was gushing into her, her cum was trying to gush out! There was an orgasm war inside her pussy and they were both letting it happen as their mouths were glued together in an almost violent, passionate embrace.

His orgasm died off first, but she was still cumming as she pulled away from his mouth, grabbed him and buried her head in his neck and squeezed herself against his chest while still shaking. She stayed in the position until her convulsing stopped, which seemed like 10 minutes, but it was more like 30 seconds.

They were both panting heavily as she released the grip she had on him and fell back down on the bed. He didn't want to lay on top of her so he rolled over, their pelvic regions still joined as one, and now she was on top.

Sweat poured off each of their bodies. His cock, still hard, buried inside his mother, her pussy leaking the taboo sex fluids of a mother and son, and her laying on his chest. They could each feel the other's heart beat as if they had both just finished running a marathon. "Oooooo....Jimmy.....what did you just do to meeeee....."

Katie, who was woken up by the sounds coming from the other bedroom, still had effects of the alcohol from earlier, couldn't believe Steve was still there, and they were still having sex!

Feeling naughty again, she crept over to her bedroom door with her cell phone. She reached around the door with just her hand and hit the video record button again just as she heard her sister, Debbie, scream, "It's yours, this pussy is yourrrrrrs......now please let me cummmm....."

She was in amazement hearing this and then hearing the male voice say, "I couldn't hear you. You still cannot cum until you tell me whose pussy this is!"

Still recording, she then heard her sister scream, "It's.....it's....it's.....It's yours! It's yours! Please take it! It's your pussyyyyy!" Followed by, "Yes it is! It's my pussy! Now cum!.....Cum now! Cum now! Cum with meeeeeee!"

She continued filming through the whole orgasm and aftermath. She thought it was so hot it would be a good memento for her sister. Besides, she thought, "I gotta know what Steve did in case he brings it up the next time I see him."

She stopped recording and slowly moved back to the guest room. She sent the video to her sister's phone, again, without viewing it. She was so turned on by the sounds from her sister and her lover, she laid on the bed and moved her fingers inside her panties and felt her bare pussy and began playing with herself.

She was so worked up from earlier in the evening when she was thinking of Jimmy, she was soaking wet. Also, thinking about her sister getting a royal fucking made her on the verge of an orgasm as well. She slid her panties down slightly down her thighs, grabbed her cell phone, positioned it so it was focused on her fingers playing with her pussy, and hit record. She orgasmed almost instantly and her fingers were coated with her sex juices. Picking up the phone with one hand, she filmed herself bringing the other hand, all wet and sticky, from her pussy to her mouth and began licking her fingers while saying, "Ummmmmmm.....Jimmy....this is for you when you come over tonight." Then sent the video to Jimmy's phone.

Back in the other bedroom, both Debbie and Jimmy lay still. The only movements were their chests, stuck together with each other's sweat, breathing in unison. Debbie was terrified as to what just happened and afraid to lift her head to look at her son.

Jimmy, in amazement as to what just happened, was gently rubbing his hands up and down his mother's bare back as if an owner of a cat was petting it.

Reality kicked in again for Debbie,

-What just happened?!

-Did you give yourself to your son?!

-How can you ever face him again?!

-Oh god! How can you ever face your husband again?!

-How can you get out of this now!?

-Wait....What? He's still hard? How can that be?

Jimmy's mind, on the other hand,

-HOLY SHIT! Did that just happen!?

-My mom just said her pussy was mine!?

-This is awesome!

-I can't believe how many times I came...and CAME IN MY MOTHER!

-I gotta take this Viagra shit again!

After a few minutes, both the bodies calmed down and their breathing became more normal. With her head on his chest and his hands on her back, his dick still lodged inside his mother, they both drifted off the sleep.

Slowly, the morning sunlight started creeping through the balcony door windows. Debbie was awakened first. Her eyelids were slightly stuck by the combination of mascara and sweat, but she managed to open them enough to see the sunlight. She thought,

-Where I am?

-Oh yeah, I'm at my sister's place.....

Then it hit her again, and her body tensed up,

-Oh shit! I'm still laying in bed with my son!

-What have I done!

-How do I get out of this now?

-Is he awake? If I move, will I wake him?

-What is that? Oh shit! His dick is still inside me!

-Noooooooo!!!!!!! This can't be happening

The combination of the sunlight creeping in the room and the sudden tenseness of the body laying on top of him caused Jimmy to be woken up. He opened his eyes and slip second thoughts popped in his head,

-Where am I?

-Oh right, I'm at Aunt Katie's place

-Shit! This is mom, not Aunt Katie!

-Is she awake?

-Is she still pretending to be Aunt Katie?

-I can't believe I've been fucking my mom all night!

-What do I do? How do I act?

Instinctively, he gently wrapped his arms around her, which caused her to move as well, so now they both knew the other was awake. While embracing her he softly said, "Good morning Aunt Katie." and kissed the top of her forehead.

In her mind,

-I still have to pretend to be Katie.

-I have to act as though this has happened before.

-The night is over, I just need to end it before he finds out he's been fucking his mother!

She then spoke as if she were Katie, "mmmmmmm.......good morning, Jimmy." and stretched out her body while on top of him.

She didn't lift her head as she didn't want to look at him, but with his hand, he tilted her head up and gave her a little good morning kiss on the lips.

She pulled slightly away and they were now staring into each other's eyes, something she was trying to avoid as that was way too romantic for her, no matter who she was in bed with.

The struggle between her body and mind started up again as she was leaning in for a nice good morning kiss. Her body wanted it but her mind,

-What are you doing!

-You can get out of this now!

-Just roll off of him and be done with it!

Nope, her body didn't let that happen. She leaned in and gave a nice, long, slow, romantic kiss to her son, who she just finished fucking a short while ago!

Him being young, his dick never did get all the way soft and was still inside of her pussy.

The kissing she initiated, which he did nothing to stop, triggered a tingling in his groin. With his young hormones, and some residual Viagra pumping through his blood, his dick started growing again inside his mother's pussy.

-What has gotten into her?

-I can't believe my mother is acting this way.

-Of course, she knows it's me, but what is going on?

-Whatever it is, I'm liking it and need it to keep going!

He was now beginning to move his hips slightly while his cock was growing.

Debbie, feeling something inside her pussy, realized what she just caused, her mind started begging again,

-NOOOOO!!!! You can't do this again!

-You can't let your son fuck you again!

-Stop this before he figures out who you are!

-Wait! You can stop this, remember what Katie said,

'You always have a perfect exit. You can just say you have an early morning house showing and you'll have to wake up early to get ready'

-That's the perfect way to stop this and get him out of the house!

She reluctantly stopped the kiss, lifted up a bit and with her eyes still closed and with a pleasured whispered, "ooooooo, this feels great, but you have to stop.....ooooooo.....you have to stop......."

He was now moving in and out of her in slow motion. "oooooo....Jimmy......please don't....oooooo" then she said it, "oooooo.....I have to get ready for a house showing this morning......oooooo.....but you feel soooooo gooooooooddddddd...." and lowered her mouth back to his.

-This may be my last chance for this to ever happen,

so I had better make the best of it,

Jimmy thought to himself as his mother was sliding her tongue in and out of his mouth.

-She believes I believe she is Aunt Katie,

so I can take advantage of this situation.

He pulled his mouth away and said, "please Aunt Katie, do what you did the last time I was here. That was fantastic..." and kissed her again.

Debbie's eyes shot open when she heard this,

-What did he mean?

-What did Katie do to him the last time?

-If I don't do it, he'll know I'm not Katie, what do I do?

Without putting much thought into it, she replied with the only thing she could think of, she pulled away, leaned into his ear and whispered, "I'll only do what you tell me to do. Tell me what you want me to do."

Again her mind tried to talk reason to her,

-You can't say that to your son!

-You can still end this whole situation!

-Just get out of the bed and it will be over!

Her mind was interrupted by her son's voice saying, "mmmmmm......suck my cock, bring that pussy......my pussy.....up her so I can lick that clit."

She knew she had no choice but to follow what he said as if she had done it before. She lifted herself off his already stiff cock and slowly started to slither her way down his body, stopping to play with his chest for a minute. While she was licking his nipples, she wrapped her hand around his hardness and stroked it lightly. She raised her body, turned around, lifted her knees over his chest and softly lowered herself onto her son's face and began lowering her mouth to his hardon.

Jimmy was still in disbelief as his mother....his MOTHER...lowered her pussy towards his face. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out as if to capture her whole pussy the second it touched him which he did. This caused him to tense up and flinch his cock right as his mother was about to wrap her lips around it.

"Wow," she said in a sultry voice, "someone is excited this morning, isn't he." and then attacked his cock like it was the last one she would ever get!

At the same time she engulfed his dick, he stuck his tongue as far as he could in his mother's soaking pussy.

At this point, neither son nor mother was in any kind of romantic rhythm, it was just hard core nasty 69 at its finest. He was licking and sucking her pussy like a madman, she was bobbing up and down on his cock like a piston!

All the sudden, as if in unison, the both began moaning and without warning, he erupted into her mouth and she started flooding his mouth!

The split second she tasted the first drop on her son's semen, her mind screamed,

-NOOOOOOO!!!!!

-What did you do! You're swallowing YOUR SON'S CUM!

-Why are you doing this!

-This can't be happening!

The same time, when he tasted her juices, Jimmy split second thoughts were,

-YESSSSSS!!!! This is great!

-My hot mom is cumming all over my mouth!

-I'm swallowing my mother's cum!

After a few minutes, both their breathing slowed and Debbie rolled off her son and laid on her back looking at the ceiling and in an emotional state somewhere between panic and satisfaction.

Jimmy, on the other hand, was somewhere between disbelief and joyful amazement! He snapped out of it when he heard his mother softly, out of breath, say, "I'm done, I can't do any more. You exhausted me. I can hardly move."

But she knew she had to get him out of the house before her sister, Katie, found out he was there. She again said, "I have to get ready for my house showing. I need to get to the shower."

Even though Jimmy wanted to lay in bed with his naked mother all day, he sensed she wanted him to leave and he didn't want to push the issue as he was hoping this would happen again some day. He replied, "I have to go as well, I have ball practice this morning." Which he didn't, but it was the best he could come up with.

They both slowly rolled out of opposite sides of the bed, both still naked except for the black thigh high stockings Debbie had on. By this point, they were ripped, torn and no longer usable after the night of wild passion they had experienced.